What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

sweet that mean that the game may come out this week or next week still hyped to play this one

Game's 95% done, and the dev's planning to apply for v1.00 by the end of this week or next week. The post also has an intro for a new character, who won't be included until v2.00.

Honestly unsure if I'll play this on release or wait for a later version. Had a much better experience with Puttel after waiting for v3.00, but they've hopefully learned enough from that game to avoid repeating similar balance mistakes etc.
the massive imbalance in parameter back at Puttel already happen since the demo and the dev didn't fix it until ver 2.0.
i kinda have less problem with Wonderland here and i don't think this dev would make the same mistake twice, let just hope.

Game's 95% done, and the dev's planning to apply for v1.00 by the end of this week or next week. The post also has an intro for a new character, who won't be included until v2.00.

Honestly unsure if I'll play this on release or wait for a later version. Had a much better experience with Puttel after waiting for v3.00, but they've hopefully learned enough from that game to avoid repeating similar balance mistakes etc.

Going through the game, this is quite possibly the best one yet, though it does range on the easier side. There's a lot of battle improvements, such as the fact you don't get wrecked constantly by multi hits or holds. Game punishes you harder for missing the timings, especially on holds and certain attacks, such as grind. Having a partner helps a lot with rng, since you got someone who can throw items for you and help remove nasty statuses. The main complaint battle wise though is that there isn't really much variety skill wise and bosses are still just random attacks, being just bulkier enemies. Kind of wish they had more gimmicks. The skill tree is better than just having to find skills at least. Also doesn't seem to be much point in switching partners around despite their being apparently a elemental tree based on card symbols.

For the battle H, definitely a step up. One big improvement is how the CGs actually use all of them if you lose all your HP. Plus some bonus lines if your character is still a virgin. Might be the only game where you can actually get out as a virgin for this creator's title.

the massive imbalance...
...in oppai, since Lust Grimm... (sry, I couldn't resist)
Have you seen that fairy? How can the poor thing fly with these little butterfly wings of her?
Artist ain't funny no more (since Grimm too). Also to note: still no in-battle animations. Though the cut-ins are already a step forward.
Mechanics also seem more consistent/balanced than they were; that'll depend on how this SP system works out.

I wish you guys can and will enjoy the game.

...in oppai, since Lust Grimm... (sry, I couldn't resist)
Have you seen that fairy? How can the poor thing fly with these little butterfly wings of her?
Artist ain't funny no more (since Grimm too). Also to note: still no in-battle animations. Though the cut-ins are already a step forward.
Mechanics also seem more consistent/balanced than they were; that'll depend on how this SP system works out.

I wish you guys can and will enjoy the game.
I understand if you're turned off by the game, but I should point out that these games have always had multiple artists (except the side games).

well group like dieselmine work with multiple artist too but they have in-battle animation or whenever you get caught in dungeon crawling game they make.
but then again, dieselmine is kinda big group (or at least that what i assume) and with so many connection, budget and all, the result is to be expected.

meanwhile 62Studio may work with many artist but it seems the dev is single-man? dunno. the only RPG i play that have in-battle animation properly are either those who are big like dieselmine, the game they work offer few content, or those who are extremely dedicated to it's creation (like RainRave or Lilia Livelihood)

well group like dieselmine work with multiple artist too but they have in-battle animation or whenever you get caught in dungeon crawling game they make.
but then again, dieselmine is kinda big group (or at least that what i assume) and with so many connection, budget and all, the result is to be expected.

meanwhile 62Studio may work with many artist but it seems the dev is single-man? dunno. the only RPG i play that have in-battle animation properly are either those who are big like dieselmine, the game they work offer few content, or those who are extremely dedicated to it's creation (like RainRave or Lilia Livelihood)
I'm pretty sure 62studio is multiple people, judging from the rate at which they release games, the amount of content in each game and the number of different tasks involved in making a game (e.g. writing, map design, music, programming, balancing, liaising with artists).

I'm pretty sure 62studio is multiple people, judging from the rate at which they release games, the amount of content in each game and the number of different tasks involved in making a game (e.g. writing, map design, music, programming, balancing, liaising with artists).
i'm not sure... since LustFriend till now they use same engine which mean same graphic from map to sprite, sure mapping is different.
some music new but most of is actually recycled since LustGrimm (all of them came from freelance music composer).
lastly the majority of the system didn't change so much (except the touching mode and friend system).

Succubus wonderland project announced first time in october last year (might be wrong), assuming that is the month they start working it has been 8 month. don't get me wrong, all i think is that 8 month for single person developing 2D RPG like Lust series is kinda on point, but if there's more than single person involved i expect the development gone faster. the game itself doesn't have complexity level like some game that made by Dieselmine or Acerola.

So does this mean it'll release this weekend or next week?

So does this mean it'll release this weekend or next week?
Either is possible, but bear in mind that this is the date when they plan to apply to sell the game on DLsite. From past experience, the actual release date may be a little later.

v1.00's been applied for, so all being well it'll be up on dlsite in the next day or two. Base version has 40 characters and scenes, but at present you can't get the 'special ending' (I'm assuming this means the true ending, like with Puttel).

v2.00's expected in late June, and it'll have more characters, maps, scenes and ending(s), including a farming area for EXP and befriending enemies easily. v3.00'll mainly just have some additional scenes based on people's requests, and it might be bundled with v2.00 if it's completed early (there's no date specified for it otherwise).

it's 62Studio, all their games up to now kinda like that. have a single or multiple ending, but the true ending will be implemented later on alongside with new map and new enemies.
not that i'm complaining, let the dev get more time to present something more for the audience.

v1.00's been applied for, so all being well it'll be up on dlsite in the next day or two. Base version has 40 characters and scenes, but at present you can't get the 'special ending' (I'm assuming this means the true ending, like with Puttel).

So this is the first time I've followed the development for a game like this closely. Is it normal for a game go on sale on DLsite within 24-48 hours after it's applied?

So this is the first time I've followed the development for a game like this closely. Is it normal for a game go on sale on DLsite within 24-48 hours after it's applied?
typically. it may take longer if the game is larger, but a day or two is the norm. pretty sure they're just scanning the game over, making sure it doesn't carry any malicious hardware or contain anything illegal.

, the expected release date is 21 April. It'll probably take a few more days for it to show up on English DLsite.

, the expected release date is 21 April. It'll probably take a few more days for it to show up on English DLsite.

Aww I was really hoping for a friday/saturday release :(

That aside, would I be able to transfer my Demo save to the full game?

Ooooh boy. The Cheshire Cat boss fight is going to be a big problem for those who have to use machine translation. You attack her normally, but every round she'll ask you a question with 5 multiple choice answers. It seems she asks the same question every time, but the answers are always shuffled so that the correct answer won't always be in the same place. If you fail a question, she basically one shots you.

Last edited:

Game's out. Holding off for now at least, since I'm still working through a few others.

Started playing. I haven't figured out how to unlock Tier 3 of the breast skills. They're the two the cost 20 and 15 SP points.

Thread moved to H-games.

Back