What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

t.h.greenie.bearie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Hmm, where to download the game?

Mick2000

Reputation score
it even on 20% discount, that's a great deal you know. you should buy it now.

overlord999

Reputation score
Hey guys, is there a way to pass through Lorina at the infinite labyrinth? I found all 4 lorina but it says there is something about edit D file to change... I am stuck any suggestions?

noriyasu2606

Reputation score
Hey guys, is there a way to pass through Lorina at the infinite labyrinth? I found all 4 lorina but it says there is something about edit D file to change... I am stuck any suggestions?
According to Wiki, you should input their correct passcode to them, the correct passcode will be found on Wiki Fandom site.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I suspect this is a joke, but apparently there's an anime adaptation of this game in progress?

More information will be revealed next year. If this isn't a joke, I assume this will be a brief OVA like what MGQ got.
or maybe something like Muma no Machi Cornelica from Dieselmine, who knows

all i hope that if it's real please don't be shit.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
or maybe something like Muma no Machi Cornelica from Dieselmine, who knows

all i hope that if it's real please don't be shit.
Now that I've had more time to think about this, I think there's a good chance this might be real. October 1 isn't a date associated with jokes, unlike April 1, and there's actually quite a few anime OVAs based on eroges: Monster Girl Quest!, Meltys Quest, Cornelica, Welcome to the Lewd Elf Forest!.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
succubus in wonderland is getting ova like other games why not lust grimm? wouldn't the original games be better? if i had to guess who be showing up i would say Lewis carroll queen of hearts and alice maybe others but those are my top pick

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
succubus in wonderland is getting ova like other games why not lust grimm? wouldn't the original games be better? if i had to guess who be showing up i would say Lewis carroll queen of hearts and alice maybe others but those are my top pick
Lust Grimm's plot is barely existant, and kinda bad tho.

Guy wakes up in fairy tale. He has to collect pages. Succubus villains can't see the pages so they let him collect the pages for them. Once he gets all of the pages they try and steal them from him and fail.
Regarding Red Riding hood. Her whole plot is... she got turned into a succubus and the huntsman into a bird. She wants to fuck MC because MC really liked reading her story.

I think Succubus in Wonderland has the side characters interacting with each other more so it makes for a more unpredictable story.

Since the MC is silent in these games he can't carry the plot so plot that relies on the MC too heavily will fail. Succubus in Wonderland doesn't rely on the MC too hard for the plot to work so I think it has more avenues when it comes to plot.

OVAs like MGQ's OVA also didn't follow the plot of the game but of a side narrative and a new girl.
Succubus in Wonderland has a lot of room to setup different plots for an OVA.

Ginek

Reputation score
I think they will basically explore an aftermath of the story, like MGQ and Cornelica animation did

zaik0

Reputation score
anyone have a save just before the fight against alice after getting the 40 medals? I don't know at all where to find the medals so I'm stucko_O

Mick2000

Reputation score
anyone have a save just before the fight against alice after getting the 40 medals? I don't know at all where to find the medals so I'm stucko_O
there's plenty of JP side that have full guide on where stuff exactly is, if you can't read JP then your best shot is rely to Gtranslate

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
there's plenty of JP side that have full guide on where stuff exactly is, if you can't read JP then your best shot is rely to Gtranslate
Here's the locations of the medals in English:

moe342

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to escape a failed touch challenge scene? Sorry if this has been answered before

doko56

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to escape a failed touch challenge scene? Sorry if this has been answered before
I think it's either pressing the cancel button for a long while, or the up arrow key.

moe342

Reputation score
I think it's either pressing the cancel button for a long while, or the up arrow key.
I'll try it now. Thank you.

EDIT: Seemed to work. Thanks.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the wiki says this: The Queen of Hearts can be recruited by going to 7F of Wonder Castle and giving her the Mysterious Crystal (found in Lilith's house).

but what are the other requirements? all i get is the baby regression option

Mick2000

Reputation score
the wiki says this: The Queen of Hearts can be recruited by going to 7F of Wonder Castle and giving her the Mysterious Crystal (found in Lilith's house).

but what are the other requirements? all i get is the baby regression option
return back to the castle and talk to her again, there should be something different that allow you to recruit her