What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Thanks for the help sorry to keep asking questions but where to find mega succubus
You need to have defeated at least one Mega Succubus (and maybe also completed the first part of the story, which ends in the battle against White Rabbit). Go to Zendegee Forest: Center 2 and examine the glowing circle in the north.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Go to Zendegee Forest: Center 2 and examine the glowing circle in the north.
I'm pretty sure you need to talk with the pirate for the circle to appear; she's in the castle's dungeon, accessible after defeating the Queen of Hearts.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure you need to talk with the pirate for the circle to appear; she's in the castle's dungeon, accessible after defeating the Queen of Hearts.
Never tested that before, but it would make sense (as this area also has the pirate's hidden treasure). It would explain why I never found the place on my first visit.

Reputation score
I need help in the Hatter's touch challenge
When using the lense I only get 7 spots (Horn, hand, shoulder, left nip, pussy, knee and right foot) and I cant figure out which is the last one

I need help in the Hatter's touch challenge
When using the lense I only get 7 spots (Horn, hand, shoulder, left nip, pussy, knee and right foot) and I cant figure out which is the last one
Aight I found it was the other nipple too, I feel dumb for not trying that but I will leave this here in case anyone has the same problem

boolausus123

Reputation score
Has there been any news yet about that hentai OVA they announced they were making for Succubus in Wonderland? Last news I saw was October 1st, has there been any news since?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Has there been any news yet about that hentai OVA they announced they were making for Succubus in Wonderland? Last news I saw was October 1st, has there been any news since?
Haven't heard anything more about it yet.

Troy168

Reputation score
Most likely still in production. Do we know which studio is handling the OVA?

boolausus123

Reputation score
Most likely still in production. Do we know which studio is handling the OVA?
How long does it take to make an OVA? There must be multiple episode and quality animation if there's still no news about it.

boolausus123

Reputation score
Where do I go for the guide to this game now since the wiki shutdown? Also, how do I get out of a puff puff scene?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Where do I go for the guide to this game now since the wiki shutdown? Also, how do I get out of a puff puff scene?
I migrated the wiki, the guide is now here:

Hold the up arrow key as you scroll through the text and the scene will end.

boolausus123

Reputation score
I know that this game is getting a sequel but is this what the sequel is called that the creator is talking about on the dev's blog?
"Mirror Incubus and Devil's Seeds" is what it's called. Is this supposed to be Through the Looking Glass? Or is this a completely different game altogether?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I know that this game is getting a sequel but is this what the sequel is called that the creator is talking about on the dev's blog?
"Mirror Incubus and Devil's Seeds" is what it's called. Is this supposed to be Through the Looking Glass? Or is this a completely different game altogether?
There's already a thread for the sequel: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-no-to-notane-demon-in-wonderland.14556/. Confusingly, while the Japanese name means "Mirror's Succubus and Devil's Seed", there's an image with the name "Demon in Wonderland". But it does seem to be based on Through the Looking Glass, just as Succubus in Wonderland is based on Alice in Wonderland.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
1653741822958.png
:
  • It started at the internet cafe Comic Hiroba at around noon of May 28, and will end when they run out of stock.
  • There are 3 items on the collab menu, all for 620 yen: Raw Grape Parfait, Hamburger Loco Moco Bowl and Komimaro's Golden Ball.
1653741841000.png 1653741851893.png 1653741867170.png
  • The first 62 people who order the menu get a towel of the GESTALTER cover plus Komimaru, the mascot character of Comic Hiroba.
  • The first 30 people who order the menu get a tirol chocolate with Lewis, Carroll or 62-chan on the packaging.
1653741908063.png
  • There's a paper copy of GESTALTER that any visitor over 18 may read.
  • Any visitor may take a 62studio bonus card, which has a password needed to unzip a folder of bonus scenes (downloaded from ). These scenes include enlarged versions of scenes of Lewis & Carroll, Cow Girl and Succubus from previous games, plus(?) a preview scene of Hatter from Demon in Wonderland.

• Lastly, there's instructions on what to do in Comic Hiroba and how to get there.

Hahan't

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Does anyone know where to download the last version of this game, I tried to find but couldn't find it out.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to download the last version of this game, I tried to find but couldn't find it out.
here

it currently not on discount so i would say it's better to wait when it does but consider to support the dev and pay at full price

vergil5

Reputation score
does anyone know where im supposed to go after i beat the blue haired sister?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

So next month we're getting a Nekomata + Hatter ASMR release called Succubus in Wonderland: Exciting Cooking. Seems to involve ear-licking with a side order of Hatter breasts. Both characters are voiced by the same person, which is brave. Neither ASMR or the characters involved are really my thing so eh.