What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Succubus in Wonderland: Exciting Cooking is now on sale for 330 yen.
1667555540922.png

As explained in the accompanying Ci-en post:
- It's called a "voice drama" but is really a 40-min long ASMR featuring the Hatter and Nekomata.
- It comes included with an illustration of the Hatter's breasts.
- If there's a good response from fans, 62studio may do something similar for Lewis and Carroll, and outsource the voice editing to a professional.
- For Ci-en supporters, there's also a sort of minigame which uses the ASMR's script and includes some sexual CGs.
1667555560554.png

FellaIGuess

Reputation score
I have a dumb question but what do you press to end a fight if you select the option after a loss to continue being attacked? I pressed every key on my keyboard but can't get out of the battle. They just attack an infinite number of times and I essentially softlock my game.

Kellam

Reputation score
I don't know whether this is translated or not as I just played unpatched, but when you first opt to continue resisting, the game should tell you that you can stop resisting by holding the up key.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
1677492814413.png

Finally we have information on the OVA for this game.
  • The release date for the first episode is May 26.
  • The synopsis suggests this will at least start out following the game's story.
  • The sample images show, interestingly enough, both Lewis and the first Succubus having sex with Reto. It seems the OVA will diverge from the game's sexual progression.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Putting this here since it relates to this game the most:
- 62studio is planning the real-life event. It'll be called "Muni Festival 2023 Summer" (the "Muni" is what the "62" in the circle's name is originally) and will happen Sunday July 16th.
1679134189474.png
* Various artworks from past and upcoming games will be exhibited, and various merchandise will be sold.
* The venue isn't an adults-only one, so strict rules will be in place.
* 62studio is also eager for other circles to cooperate in the event.
- Marota is going to do a one-shot manga featuring Est of Sloth.
- As for the other two mangas, one will cover Succubus in Wonderland's story and the other will have an original story set after that game.
* Again, the mangas will be available for free on Ci-en, with some censorship. Supporters will get early access to versions with less censorship.
* Some will be sold as e-books on DLsite. As a bonus, each will have a 1-page sexual what-if ending.
* The first manga's artist will be Izumi Kouki, known for The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry. A sample of his Lewis is provided.
1679134223544.png
* Not sure if I understand this right, but the mangas will start in May/June, alternating with one chapter per month.
- All the above will require crowdfunding, which will happen via something other than Ci-en. Those who help out will get appropriate rewards.
- Finally, all of 62studio's works are 30% off in DLsite's Spring Sale, and work continues on the anime and We're HOP.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Following on from the above post, the crowdfunding has started:

The actual crowdfunding options are in a separate part of their Ci-en:
- The funds will be used to expand Muni Festival and keep the mangas going as long as possible.
- There's a lot of crowdfunding options on the right of the page, for both the projects and for more general support. These come with various rewards.
- A schedule:
* mid-April: announcements of the second manga's artist and of other circles joining in Muni Festival
* 30th April the crowdfunding will end, early May rewards for some of the crowdfunding options will be given out
* late May mangas will start
* 16th June Muni Festival will be held.
- A repeat of Muni Festival's rules.
- If crowdfunding exceeds the target, 62studio has stretch goals they'd like to fulfill.
* 1.2 million yen: A thank-you illustration.
* 1.6 million: A succubus by Izumi Kouki will be added to Demon in Wonderland, with only 1 H-scene.
* 2 million: production of a HOP Member boob mousepad
* 2.5 million: production of Lewis in Wonderland, an equivalent to Carroll in Wonderland. Would happen after releases of We're HOP + M Galaxy, and after confirmation of Demon in Wonderland's release date.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Images and info have been released for the OVA's second episode, which stars Lesser Imp.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Marota has released a preview of her one-shot manga based on this game:

You need to be a Banana Plan supporter or higher to see most of it.

Translations of the text:
Description box: Deadly Sin Succubus - Est of Sloth
Est: Nn, the smell of a boy...?
Est: Oh, I've found a cute boy...
Reto's thoughts: Uh... amazing boobs... They're as big as Lewis' and Carroll's... and they look so soft...
Est: Want to touch them?
Carroll: Were you afraid of being attacked by that rogue succubus?
Lewis: As long as we're with you, you don't have to worry, okay?
Reto: Th-That's not what I meant...
Carroll: Hmm? Then what did you mean?
Lewis: Fufu, just what do you mean?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The first chapter of the manga (not the one-shot mentioned above) is released for crowdfunding supporters! It'll be released on Ci-en for free later. Until then, the first page is available for free:
My thoughts so far: It diverges from the game by adding in more sex acts while removing Reto's first battle against the Succubus, which is an interesting touch. So far it does a good job of capturing SIW's atmosphere, which makes sense as the artist's previous manga was also fluffy lewds. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

- Starting with this article, 62studio will release the manga on their Ci-en too. It's released in the order of Comicalize Support Course B1 supporters first, then Ci-en Ideal Plan supporters 1-2 weeks later, then to public 1 month after the initial release. People who picked Comicalize Support Course C get bonus pages at the same time as the second release.
- From now on, Ideal Plan supporters get one of the following once per month: Succubus in Wonderland Comicalize, Succubus in Wonderland After!, or an update to -Sandwiched- Boob Defeat Simulator.
- A brief redescription of SIW Comicalize, then of the other manga, SIW After!, which stars Bell and will begin release in June.
- The next update will come later this month and focus on We're HOP.
- 62studio will participate in a doujin event on May 28. Among other merchandise, they'll distribute a physical version of SIW Comicalize's 1st chapter and of Marota's manga starring Est of Sloth.
- At the end, Ideal Plan supporters get the 1st chapter of SIW Comicalize.

Mick2000

Reputation score
62Studio been making tons of shit at once, what like 3 manga? 2 game 1 being small side game? and 1 anime in production?
i have hard time to follow the progress, i don't even know where they gonna sell it..... and did few of them gonna be available free for public later date? where or how can i get that sandwich game?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
62Studio been making tons of shit at once, what like 3 manga? 2 game 1 being small side game? and 1 anime in production?
i have hard time to follow the progress, i don't even know where they gonna sell it..... and did few of them gonna be available free for public later date? where or how can i get that sandwich game?
A lot of what I just mentioned is/will be released to Ci-en supporters. The main SIW manga, Succubus in Wonderland Comicalize, will be free for the public at later dates. The anime will be sold on various sites such as

Sunlit

Reputation score
Yo does anyone know how to get the Queen of Spades card. I know Carroll is that suit but idk how to get it

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
For Ideal Plan and above supporters, the prologue of Succubus in Wonderland After! has been released:

Yo does anyone know how to get the Queen of Spades card. I know Carroll is that suit but idk how to get it
lists it as a drop from fighting her.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The first chapter of Succubus in Wonderland Comicalize is released to the public:

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've released my translation of Succubus in Wonderland: Comicalize! in the 62studio Discord and on Mangadex ( ). Any further manga-related discussion should be taken to either of those places. I'll start translating After as well once it's released to the public.

HentaiGamesRule

Reputation score
I've released my translation of Succubus in Wonderland: Comicalize! in the 62studio Discord and on Mangadex ( ). Any further manga-related discussion should be taken to either of those places. I'll start translating After as well once it's released to the public.
Really Appreciate the work you do. Just wanted to say thx so much because of you we can experience things that we english speakers don't understand at all and keep up the amazing work

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Big news - Succubus in Wonderland has been released on Steam ( ). It comes with both Japanese and English as options. Though I already see an issue with the English translation: Hatter being called "Hat Shop", a mismatch with the character from the original Alice in Wonderland.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Big news - Succubus in Wonderland has been released on Steam ( ). It comes with both Japanese and English as options. Though I already see an issue with the English translation: Hatter being called "Hat Shop", a mismatch with the character from the original Alice in Wonderland.
mmm that nice dont know how i feel about my friends and family members seeing this in my steam library, i do have a question whats the free dlc about it says Get additional events and graphics with this expansion DLC so my real question is are those really new events or is it like when the dlsite ver gets updated with new enemies and zones like when lust grimm again had true ending.

Troy168

Reputation score
Yeah. It seems like they just used machine translation to translate the game. But don't worry. I'm sure that no one here will stop using your wonderful translation of Succubus in Wonderland.