What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Psychsucks

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to recruit the Head Maid? I managed to beat her but there's no option for recruiting her

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
As a reminder, this game has a sequel in progress and 62studio is working on it more now that they're almost done with LustGrimm Again. I'd suggest following the thread about it if you weren't doing so already.

RICer

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to get the supper milk succubus, I did the Cheshire Cat quiz and I have Nekomata partner, but I still don't have an option or see an option to recruit supper milk succubus in "Papillion Hirono 6" I'm assuming their talking about Papillion Nature Park 6 and not Papillion Hirono

Information found from this guide

Mick2000

Reputation score
Can anyone tell me how to get the supper milk succubus, I did the Cheshire Cat quiz and I have Nekomata partner, but I still don't have an option or see an option to recruit supper milk succubus in "Papillion Hirono 6" I'm assuming their talking about Papillion Nature Park 6 and not Papillion Hirono

Information found from this guide
because that's not the requirement you need to fulfill. you literally have the guide there and the requirement is simple but you still misunderstand it?
you need to have nekomata recipe that contain recipe to make strawberry milk then cook one, you just need to own a strawberry milk that's it.

RICer

Reputation score
because that's not the requirement you need to fulfill. you literally have the guide there and the requirement is simple but you still misunderstand it?
I misunderstood nothing, and I've already met those requirements. I assumed there was another requirement I was not fulfilling, since it was translated from an entirely different language. There could have been a typo or mistranslation somewhere hence the question about the guide. I guess my game version is bugged.

Troy168

Reputation score
Just a heads up, the famdon wiki for Succubus in Wonderland is now gone. If anyone's planning on making a guide for both Succubus in Wonderland and Caroll in Wonderland, this is the time.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Just a heads up, the famdon wiki for Succubus in Wonderland is now gone. If anyone's planning on making a guide for both Succubus in Wonderland and Caroll in Wonderland, this is the time.
That is not really necessary for the most part.

Succubus in Wonderland fandom guide:
Further down you can expand your options, most of them are still there, others are unavailable by clicking on them, but can still be accessed.

Caroll in Wonderland:
Same here pretty much.

The few links for the categories that have been closed down are still easily accessible despite being taken down. Classic wayback machine:
Go to that site, paste the url of the part of the wiki that is gone into the search bar, like for example, pick one of the captures from a few days ago and there you go. The pictures are generally not saved, but the text is, so most if not all of the useful information is still available.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Thanks for pointing that out, but I already migrated the wiki to Miraheze a while ago. It's linked at the bottom of my signature. And this has guides for both of those games:

Crackersa

Reputation score
Anyone know what the last touch point for mad hatter is? Besides the 6 after using the lens and the left nip, no clue where the last one is.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else had an issue with the carroll befriended achievement? It's the one between "Spades Soldier Befriended" and "High Succubus Befriended", which if they match up with their respective "END" achievements should relate to carroll. But she was auto befriended after the slimes? And yet no achievement. I have all other achievements apart from the drain ones, which fittingly im planning on leaving till the end...

Bababoi1

Reputation score
Im stuck at the place before you fight the goddess but the door is locked and i already got all 70 feathers and got the item but how do i open the door plz help
1645859515141.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Anyone else had an issue with the carroll befriended achievement? It's the one between "Spades Soldier Befriended" and "High Succubus Befriended", which if they match up with their respective "END" achievements should relate to carroll. But she was auto befriended after the slimes? And yet no achievement. I have all other achievements apart from the drain ones, which fittingly im planning on leaving till the end...
The Environment Confirmation (VerUP) that's under Key Items should fix companion-related achievements. Not sure if it'll work for you, but give it a try.

Does anyone know what card to use in nostos village warehouse
You get the Hell Card of Burning Love from the chicken counting minigame in the north of the village.

Im stuck at the place before you fight the goddess but the door is locked and i already got all 70 feathers and got the item but how do i open the door plz help
View attachment 43140
The 70 feathers aren't needed to fight the Goddess, only to get the item needed to recruit her. To open this door you need the Chapel Key, which is in a hole in the north wall of the Repository.

Reactions: Yes

Ghostsoldier34

Reputation score
Thanks for the help sorry to keep asking questions but where to find mega succubus touch challenge

Last edited: