What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Not sure why you would need one, the galley house has a full gallery and battle unlock included, but here. Tried to give you a default name but it didn't fit.

Attachments

• file4.zip
    72.2 KB · Views: 255
What level do I need to be to beat Carrol? She's level 40 and I'm level 4.
Level isn't that good an indicator of strength for the player, but since it does affect Vigor and Stamina, I'd suggest being at least Level 30. Also, make sure you're strong enough (when including equipment, skills etc.) to reliably defeat the regular enemies in Zendegee Forest. And for fighting Carroll, having a companion who's of the Clubs suit may help.

Level isn't that good an indicator of strength for the player, but since it does affect Vigor and Stamina, I'd suggest being at least Level 30. Also, make sure you're strong enough (when including equipment, skills etc.) to reliably defeat the regular enemies in Zendegee Forest. And for fighting Carroll, having a companion who's of the Clubs suit may help.
Fighting enemies barely levels me up sadly.

: 62studio is planning a collaboration with an internet cafe, where anyone who buys any of three menu items from the cafe gets a Succubus in Wonderland-themed hand towel.

There was also just a few days ago via BOOTH, but they've already run out of stock.

: 62studio is planning a collaboration with an internet cafe, where anyone who buys any of three menu items from the cafe gets a Succubus in Wonderland-themed hand towel.

There was also just a few days ago via BOOTH, but they've already run out of stock.
Their game looks pretty popular on Japan from this point of view

: it will start May 27, there'll be three menu options that reward you with a random hand towel if you buy them, and it will end once they're out of towels. The in-universe justification (as explained through a series of videos) is that Lewis and Carroll are going on a mission to an internet cafe in the human world, with the Kikimora going along as support.

62studio collaboration menu.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anybody help me with this one.... I was trying Bikini Succubus challenge which stated
1. Defeat Bikini Succubus at least once.
2. Hit Bikini Succubus' weak point. (which is mouth)

I did both but can't get her to show at challenge location. BTW my skills are at max and level is at 99 already in case they trigger something.

Can anybody help me with this one.... I was trying Bikini Succubus challenge which stated
1. Defeat Bikini Succubus at least once.
2. Hit Bikini Succubus' weak point. (which is mouth)

I did both but can't get her to show at challenge location. BTW my skills are at max and level is at 99 already in case they trigger something.
That's odd. I checked the original text for the requirements again and I've translated it correctly. The only other option I can think of is that it's a bug, in which case you could try using a later version of the game (if you're not using the latest version).

That's odd. I checked the original text for the requirements again and I've translated it correctly. The only other option I can think of is that it's a bug, in which case you could try using a later version of the game (if you're not using the latest version).
I am using v2.09. Same thing happened with ogre. The translation is correct I think as fandom states the same requirements and attacking their weak points is their common requirement. Guess I'll start with a new game and check.

If you one shot her, it doesnt Count. I unequipped all of my Equipment and tried again and it worked.

I'M suck in a FIGHTING Sence coudn‘t get pass it!someone help!it’s not the first time I SUCK IN!

I'M suck in a FIGHTING Sence coudn‘t get pass it!someone help!it’s not the first time I SUCK IN!
do you speak english? please write sentence properly and tell us the detail of problem instead of just whining "i suck at fighting"

do you speak english? please write sentence properly and tell us the detail of problem instead of just whining "i suck at fighting"
well,I stuck in a figthting cut sence which go on forever coudn‘t progress any further,I coudn’t win it,I couldn't lose it
the only thing I can do is close the game
it happened not just one time,same situation happened during the recruit sence with bikini succubus

Go to Rislim Pier and, at the west end, you'll find a succubus who wants 15 Huge Rocks (though they're just called "Huge" in the translation). Give them to her and she gives you the Maid book, needed to recruit the Succubus Maid.
Where do I find the rocks?
EDIT: Never mind, found them. I got another question, am I able to recruit White Rabbit?
EDIT 2: Where do I find strawberries?
EDIT 3: Found em'.

Last edited:
Back