What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

The_Rain

Reputation score
I think that happens with older versions of the translation, try downloading and applying the latest version.
thanks and also how do i make the Dormouse attack me with the breastfeeding handjob attack for 10 consecutive turns?

Mick2000

Reputation score
thanks and also how do i make the Dormouse attack me with the breastfeeding handjob attack for 10 consecutive turns?
the easiest way would let her use the Hold attack that lock you, this way she will likely to use the breastfeeding handjob attack more, proceed to hold yourself for 10 turns since breastfeeding will involve milk addiction that will increase damage with breast element. also it doesn't have to be 10 consecutive turns, just let her use the attack 10 times in one battle and don't die.

boolausus123

Reputation score
So I've fought multiple enemies and the only character lvling up is the MC. Is level drain the only way to lvl up companions?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
So I've fought multiple enemies and the only character lvling up is the MC. Is level drain the only way to lvl up companions?
No, but the MC levels up more easily than any companion due to getting EXP from more things. It's therefore helpful to use level drain to level up your companions.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Can this game be played on Mac?
immediately? no
RPG maker game able to run on mac IF the dev publish the file but this one didn't, therefore you need to perform several annoying step to be able to play on mac. who's gaming on mac anyway?

here one solution i did found:

if fail you're on your own.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Can this game be played on Mac?
It can, and I'm playing it on my Mac. When you download the game, the game folder should include a zipped Mac folder. Unzip this and open up the Game application inside.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now translated one of the fanfics for this game, (My Beloved Sister) by アミノン. This one is short and doesn't have any lewd content, instead focusing on Carroll and Lewis' relationship.

BlackAion

Reputation score
Does anyone know where I can find Bread? I can't for the life of me remember where to buy it

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm trying the genocide route and I'm now stuck. I've done all the steps and started a new game with アリス as my name, reached the fake ending screen, but after that I just get a black screen. I can open the menu and save the game, but I can't do anything else.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'm trying the genocide route and I'm now stuck. I've done all the steps and started a new game with アリス as my name, reached the fake ending screen, but after that I just get a black screen. I can open the menu and save the game, but I can't do anything else.
can you specify the step you taking? might try it later.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
can you specify the step you taking? might try it later.
I went in the direction of the castle and met the old woman (implied to be Edith, Alice and Lorina's sister), then the succubus NPC who seems to be Demon. I got the message "THE END Thank You For Playing" and then the coloured bars, and then I get a black screen.

Reputation score
You have to walk a little bit up I think. Just keep running in a direction and eventually you should get to the right screen.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
You have to walk a little bit up I think. Just keep running in a direction and eventually you should get to the right screen.
I've tried all 4 directions, walking for more than a minute each time, and nothing's happened. Also, when I say I have a black screen, I mean it's literally black with nothing there.

Attachments

cripxchick

Reputation score
I ended up just pushing a bunch of buttons and walking in random directions until it put me in a white room with her

I thought I was stuck as well

Reputation score
Yeah that happens, the black screen is normal. I'm not sure if yours is bugged then, It should work. I could put up a save in that white room if you want it.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I ended up just pushing a bunch of buttons and walking in random directions until it put me in a white room with her

I thought I was stuck as well
I just tried again and I found Demon in seconds. Maybe I'd nearly reached the exit and just needed to go a bit further. Anyway, I've finished the genocide route now.