What's new

62studio fanfic translations

Reputation score
For those who don't know, : specifically, eroges focusing on big-breasted succubi. Their games have led to some fanfics being written, but so far these are almost all in Japanese. So I'll be using this thread to post my translations of those fanfics.

Note that there's actually quite a lot of these fanfics, so I'll only be translating the ones that interest me and when I have the time to do so. But feel free to give me recommendations.

This first post will have the translation of (Succubus Puttel After: Succubus Queen Cinderella), by 川上何奴. It's attached as a pdf because it's too long to fit within the character limit.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, my bad then ^^

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
A second chapter for Succubus Puttel After has been released, so I've translated that. Original link:

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now translated (My Beloved Sister), a post-Succubus in Wonderland fanfic by アミノン. This one is short and doesn't have any lewd content, instead focusing on Carroll and Lewis' relationship.

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Two more chapters have come out for Succubus Puttel After. Here's the third chapter (original: ). I'll translate the fourth later.

Attachments

neonsky

Reputation score
Wonder if this thread is dead...Would suck, but make sense, since they're working on other projects.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Wonder if this thread is dead...Would suck, but make sense, since they're working on other projects.
I figured it was better to focus on translating the actual games over the fanfics.

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad for the bump, because this fascinates me. And by the way; THANKS SO MUCH for all the translating! My god, Green Thoughts, you're a machine! Got me to buy all of 62studio's games, too. :p