What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

anybody know the earliest point at which you can get an anti-chest ring?

Another update about LustGrimm Again has been posted. Is he still doing V3.0 for Succubus in Wonderland? He hasn't talked about it recently.

I was wondering about that myself. I finished up the 2.0 game and I thought he covered any loose story threads. Makes me wonder what 3.0 would be if there was one. But for reference though Succubus Puttel's 3.0 release I believe came out after Succubus in Wonderland was released. So probably quite some time before 3.0 if there is one gets released.

Another update about LustGrimm Again has been posted. Is he still doing V3.0 for Succubus in Wonderland? He hasn't talked about it recently.
I think it was mentioned somewhere that plans have changed, and Succubus in Wonderland would be finished with 2.0. It would make sense given that the story is already finished.
I was wondering about that myself. I finished up the 2.0 game and I thought he covered any loose story threads. Makes me wonder what 3.0 would be if there was one. But for reference though Succubus Puttel's 3.0 release I believe came out after Succubus in Wonderland was released. So probably quite some time before 3.0 if there is one gets released.
Succubus Puttel 3.0 came out before Succubus in Wonderland.

I think it was mentioned somewhere that plans have changed, and Succubus in Wonderland would be finished with 2.0. It would make sense given that the story is already finished.

Ah okay, it all makes sense now.

I think now that it's finished, I liked Succubus in Wonderland, but it might be might least favorite. Some good ideas and new concepts that never got fully realized or executed well. But whatever I still enjoyed it. Definitely was the easiest and shortest (LustFriend my be the same length?) of the bunch too.

Just wondering if there any ENG Discord fan 62Studio or something like that? it'l be great if theres one
if not, i may take interest make one..
"Not quite sure yet"

i don't think there's enough fandom for this series to start make discord for it yet. multiple thread in this forum suffice (also from other forum like F95)

where is the Zendegee secret room ? i tried to unlock the Mega Succubus but i cant find anything

Are there any prerequisites for unlocking the room? because I was in that area and nothing appeared
That's strange. The officially endorsed guide just gives the location of the room and doesn't mention any prerequisites. Does the white circle that marks the entrance not appear in your game?

latest

That's strange. The officially endorsed guide just gives the location of the room and doesn't mention any prerequisites. Does the white circle that marks the entrance not appear in your game?

latest

No it doesnt T_T
Im playing in the 2.01 version

Last edited:
No it doesnt T_T
Im playing in the 2.01 version
Huh.. Have you complete the main story? (1.0 content)
because i tried to get that point it doesn't show the circle as well, so i assume you must clear the main story first

Last edited:
You're welcome,
also where your progression at, right now? if you near last boss right now
Can i get the update if it appear or not after main story end, just kinda curious because i don't wanna replay again
because i still in middle playing Succubus puttel

You're welcome,
also where your progression at, right now? if you near last boss right now
Can i get the update if it appear or not after main story end, just kinda curious because i don't wanna replay again
because i still in middle playing Succubus puttel
Right now I returned to the castle, the girl with the hat saved me and sent me to an area that I do not know

Right now I returned to the castle, the girl with the hat saved me and sent me to an area that I do not know
Thanks for the update

Spoiler
Oh that would be the Final then, after the credit proceed the story and go middle Zeedenge Forest where the circle are,

Yo, trying to get past this parrot. I went to the locations and still stuck. Could I get a little help? The guide has broken english so it's also diffucult to use.

Attachments

• Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Back