What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

27 new CGs, not characters. By my count there're about 12 new characters, with a bunch of the new CGs being for existing characters in the Love-Love Drain Inn™. There's a fair chunk of content, but I'm not really into the non-battle h scenes so some of it was wasted on me.

Gotcha.

Btw anyone figure out how to get past that Lorina in the new village? I put in the passwords for all 4 Lorinas:

I'm not sure what it did, but that Lorina blocking the road is still there.

Last edited:

Gotcha.

Btw anyone figure out how to get past that Lorina in the new village? I put in the passwords for all 4 Lorinas:

I'm not sure what it did, but that Lorina blocking the road is still there.
Repeating myself from elsewhere but:

You need to enter the old hut near the start of the first post-game area (the mountain area with the scorpions, griffins etc). Checking the door the first time makes it seem like you can't enter, but at some point you can check it again and get the option to break the door down (not sure what the trigger is).

Once inside you need to check all the glowing objects, finishing with the picture on the wall. Then leave and there'll be some more dialogue with Alice. Go back to the bird and it should've disappeared.

Last edited:
Just saw this game was updated and checked the cg's, haven't played it yet but looks like they gave size content fans some love in this update which is awesome.

You need to enter the old hut near the start of the first post-game area (the mountain area with the scorpions, griffins etc). Checking the door the first time makes it seem like you can't enter, but at some point you can check it again and get the option to break the door down (not sure what the trigger is).

Once inside you need to check all the glowing objects, finishing with the picture on the wall. Then leave and there'll be some more dialogue with Alice. Go back to the bird and it should've disappeared.

Thanks Fossil!

Hi! Sorry for the question a bit unrelated to walkthrough/discussion, but i somehow failed to find a gallery/recollection room so far... Previous games from this Circle had one and im pretty sure this one should have it too, so if anyone could please point to where it is is located or share a save inside, it will be a great help, thaks alot in advance and sorry again for cutting into conversation.

Hi! Sorry for the question a bit unrelated to walkthrough/discussion, but i somehow failed to find a gallery/recollection room so far... Previous games from this Circle had one and im pretty sure this one should have it too, so if anyone could please point to where it is is located or share a save inside, it will be a great help, thaks alot in advance and sorry again for cutting into conversation.
i'm not sure how can you fail to find the gallery room to be honest... the moment you spawn and free to move, go straight to the south until you see this big mansion. that's the succubus house which is the gallery room.

i'm not sure how can you fail to find the gallery room to be honest... the moment you spawn and free to move, go straight to the south until you see this big mansion. that's the succubus house which is the gallery room.
There are alot of things i can say in my defense here.... or atleast i wish i could, yeah. But if if i still have to name a reason i failed here it will be something like "dont underestimate how stupid one can get" or something like this, anyway thank you very much, found it.

Does anybody know what causes the new Lesser Imp and High Succubus scenes to be added to the Succubus House?
They appeared in the house without me seeing them in the game so I assume they're just bonus scenes that appear there once you progress far enough.
Edit- those scenes are from the bonus dungeon just south of the Succubus House
It was surprisingly easy to complete the recollection room in this update and many thanks to Fossil for the Demon ending guide, I had literally zero clue how to get it before reading your post.

Last edited:

I've done that part inside the house with all the glowing objects and whatnot, but that Lorina is still in my way. Says something about Edith.txt. Does anyone have an idea for what I should do from there?

I've done that part inside the house with all the glowing objects and whatnot, but that Lorina is still in my way. Says something about Edith.txt. Does anyone have an idea for what I should do from there?
Read the post I quoted. You also have to input 4 passwords into 4 of the Lorinas/red birds that's scattered around the game world.

1. Beach area 2 - 9666
2. Outside March Hare's house - 6669
3. Maid mansion 2F veranda/balcony - 6609
4. Observation area where you fight/recruit Alice - 6910

You'll know if you've entered a code correctly because something weird will happen each time. Not sure if you need to do them in order, but I did.

Edith_D.txt is a related hints file that's in the game's 記憶の鍵 folder.

that, in addition to the usual lines about bug fixes, has this (the underlined text is machine translation):

Some text excerpts from Lust Friend

(Omitted) Succeeded in sealing the power.
Unless someone who seeks great power interferes
It will never be possible to return to its original form forever.
(Excerpt from the diary of someone who fell apart in the basement of the Raspberry Plateau)

image.jpeg

It's a chart showing of the 62studio games together (Succubus in Wonderland is the top left). It seems to be suggesting that the games are all interlinked, and I'm guessing that the blacked-out game is the upcoming Lust Grimm Again. The text excerpt is a reference to Demon.

Awesome, Multiverse story.. wonder what look like the story "Lust Grimm" again in the future if they want be one multiverse story

EDIT: Also, I haven't been able to get the scene in Rislim Port Town's hotel. Has anyone managed to get this?

Last edited:
EDIT: Also, I haven't been able to get the scene in Rislim Port Town's hotel. Has anyone managed to get this?

you need to be alone and not have the money for the most expensive room having an ally with you stops you from being able to lie or what ever to be able to stay for free.

Be aware that for some fixes/changes, typically for party members that you've already recruited, you have to use the Environment update option to apply them. It's one of the gears in the key items menu (the one with VerUP in its name).

Last edited:
Damn... Grand succubus in the 3rd part of the undersea path just won't appear in her cave. What should i do?

IDK if it glitch or not but does Super Breast Succubus have Vigor this high? i just max out her SP and got this much without Equipment

Damn... Grand succubus in the 3rd part of the undersea path just won't appear in her cave. What should i do?
have you ever beat her once? for me at least she appear after i beat her once

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 76
I've now released a translation for 62-chan's Challenge. I'm mentioning it here since that game doesn't have a dedicated thread.

IDK if it glitch or not but does Super Breast Succubus have Vigor this high? i just max out her SP and got this much without Equipment
It might be a glitch, but she does have X-ranked Vigor, so it's also possible that this is intended.

I've now released a translation for 62-chan's Challenge. I'm mentioning it here since that game doesn't have a dedicated thread.

It might be a glitch, but she does have X-ranked Vigor, so it's also possible that this is intended.
Hope its not Glitch. . .
Also where is 62-chan's Challenge ? i seen you said it elsewhere on this thread but where is exactly "First Area" is?

Back