What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

That should be easy to check, just check her class, then look at Classes.json.
Basic attributes for all levels are stored explicitly, that's why each entry is so big.
Well, unless in this game the author got creative and implemented that in a different matter - for the time being I'm still holding back on checking this game.

Hope its not Glitch. . .
Also where is 62-chan's Challenge ? i seen you said it elsewhere on this thread but where is exactly "First Area" is?
62-chan's Challenge is a short game that was briefly available on 62studio's Ci-en, but the links have now been taken down. The first area is simply the area that you begin in when you start that game.

. The changes include:
  • Grand Succubus now uses Minimum Magic, an instant-defeat skill, after a certain number of turns
  • Cheshire Cat's skills as an enemy have now been expanded
  • Various bugfixes
There's also replies to various fans' questions. One of them mentions that a battle against Lewis might be implemented.

So I managed to update and am now working through the new 2.0 content, so far I did all the end path floors, got some scenes, and explored to Caldera. So far I'm at 35 hours and counting, which is the most time I've put into any of these games; I want to say it's the longest overall to get all content, but I'm not completely sure. I have 49 of the diner medals and have no clue where the last one is, so that's fun; a Puttel-style medal sight item would be nice.

With the updates to the lore and me having played Memory and Puttel now, I'm unironically pretty excited about the lore for the series now, though I'll wait until after I finish the postgame to talk about it, especially as my imperfect Japanese means I'm not certain on reading everything.

I think this update is the most oral scenes they've ever put into their games. What's second place, 2 fellatio scenes in Puttel?

Edit: is there any way to get rid of the defense reduction status the scorpion inflicts with her poison when you recruit her? So far I haven't been able to remove it.

Last edited:
Thought I'd bring this up since someone brought up concerns about diminishing returns on 62Studio's games on this thread. Succubus in Wonderland recently surpassed Succubus Puttel's sales on DLsite. At the rate it's going, it'll probably hit or trail just a bit behind LustFriend by the end of the year.

That's good it's doing so well, I feel like 62Studio's game is like Call of Duty in their release. There's a new game every year, it gets post launch DLCs, and some of the art assets are borrowed from the previous year. The gameplay is mostly the same with some new feature added each generation. Each new release offers a new story and apparently now after you hit a certain amount they make a remake lol.

Honestly, it praise they have such a smooth production flow that they can maintain such a pace for a small studio. The quality for this market is really high too (with art assets, sound track, etc.). Because of the iterative process, I think each subsequent game get's better. Although you can make the argument that as a franchise, collectively it's not that creative.

Also, Thanks Green Thoughts for working on an edited translation. Since you started editing the translation I've just patiently been waiting for your version since it's very nice. Someday I hope for a full translation, that get's released by dlsite. But the work you put in is very much appreciated.

Got done with all the content in the game besides Titania and the love inn scenes. In terms of allies, I know I'm missing Nekomata (I got all 3 recipes, but can't find the touch challenge anymore) and Humpty Dumpty, and I don't know about the shy succubus nor the pooka that talks about banana tofu.

All in all, I feel like the story laid it on a bit thick and was a rather straightforward feel good story, which I suppose makes sense. I'd put it as below Grimm but above Friend and far above Puttel.

While I'm happy the update included more scene diversity, practically all the CGs are good, I feel like the game was low on gimmicks. No one after the castle army used level drain outside the temptation format, and while I like the instakill effects, I would have liked more gimmicks on the enemies. The Griffin, Honey Bee, and Cleaning Succubi are all identical from a gameplay perspective outside of stat differences, for instance.

I'm stuck after after getting all clues for (Space Time White Rabbit?) and recruited her. The guide which is Japanese don't really go well with Google Translate. I don't understand its meaning. I don't really know where to go next. Can anyone help me with this?

Plus, I haven't recruit Alice yet. I don't know where to find.

Thanks

Inquiry01.PNG

I'm stuck after after getting all clues for (Space Time White Rabbit?) and recruited her. The guide which is Japanese don't really go well with Google Translate. I don't understand its meaning. I don't really know where to go next. Can anyone help me with this?

Plus, I haven't recruit Alice yet. I don't know where to find.

Thanks
for the rabbit once you get all the clues she should be in the same place where you fight her in the castle and for alice you need to meet her multiple times and get 40 medals i think then she be at a dead end hill after the town with the big hotel and befor cow queen boss forgot the name of the area.

You first find Alice on ??? coast after going through the open window in Edible Forest (エディブルフォレスト) and shrinking yourself. Then you find her in the rest area accessed from Atouchuu cave (アトゥチュウ洞窟) area 3. Then you fight her, after getting 40 medals, on the Papillio observatory (パピリオ広野の展望台), accessed from area 3 of Papilio fields.

Also, it seems that 2.0 progression can only start in proper when exiting your main house in Mel Village, due to cutscenes. I ended up stumbling on it by accident, though, so I don't know how much progression is actually needed to start postgame.

You first find Alice on ??? coast after going through the open window in Edible Forest (エディブルフォレスト) and shrinking yourself. Then you find her in the rest area accessed from Atouchuu cave (アトゥチュウ洞窟) area 3. Then you fight her, after getting 40 medals, on the Papillio observatory (パピリオ広野の展望台), accessed from area 3 of Papilio fields.

Also, it seems that 2.0 progression can only start in proper when exiting your main house in Mel Village, due to cutscenes. I ended up stumbling on it by accident, though, so I don't know how much progression is actually needed to start postgame.
The conditions for it are defeating both the Queen of Hearts and White Rabbit, and recruiting Alice.

Ok, someone knows what i need to do in this part? 1596576713901.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, someone knows what i need to do in this part?View attachment 33878
not quite sure, but i think you must go south to Succubus house base on this guide :
also i'm Assume your in game name is アリス "Alice" right?
if not, idk anymore, what you should do

Last edited:
how i can do the breastfeed for the mouse ?
Are you talking about Dormouse's breastfeeding handjob attack? You just have to start a fight with a Dormouse and wait until she uses it. If you're doing this with the goal of recruiting her, you'll want to have a lot of Vigor so that you can survive 10 turns of it.

Are you talking about Dormouse's breastfeeding handjob attack? You just have to start a fight with a Dormouse and wait until she uses it. If you're doing this with the goal of recruiting her, you'll want to have a lot of Vigor so that you can survive 10 turns of it.

but her attack is a counter or any breast attacks count?

how i can do the breastfeed for the mouse ?

but her attack is a counter or any breast attacks count?

1. Idk about you but that sound wrong without context

2. as far i try it , just Breastfeeding, breast attack doesn't count. unless if there new patch in the future
also the guide if you wanna know all sort of things in this game
*note you can right click then pick "translate to English" in that website

Last edited:
Back