What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

. This says that 2.0 will probably be released in the beginning of July and that to get the additional endings and final map, you'll need to give the code from the text file to the four Lorinas. There's also a short fanfic from Carroll's perspective, and an illustration for this:

image.jpeg

i saw that post and who are the four Lorinas? are they people i already seen or are they going to be people you meet in 2.0

, they're currently in the testing phase for it. There's also some more info on Lust Grimm Again.

Never seen them befor the only npc i seen who wanted me to enter a code was the succubus that lets you fight the chickens.
You can find the first one in Stray Coast.

You can find the first one in Stray Coast.
Cool one last question you said there red birds are they super small like real birds or like the chickens or like any other npc? if they do look like real birds maybe that why i didn't talk to them was not thinking they could talk if i saw one in my playthrough.

if that the red birds your talking about i seen them befor all they really did was chance the music for something that sounds creepy so i would never have guessed those are the birds you need to give the code to when 2.0 comes out.

, with 27 new CGs total. Green Thoughts talked about the requirements for progressing v2.0 a few pages back, but you need to have recruited Alice, beaten the Queen of Hearts and beaten "XX in space-time" (likely White Rabbit or maybe Lilith). And then for the final map/endings, you need to give a code to each of the 4 Lorinas (red birds) scattered around the game.

, with 27 new CGs total. Green Thoughts talked about the requirements for progressing v2.0 a few pages back, but you need to have recruited Alice, beaten the Queen of Hearts and beaten "XX in space-time" (likely White Rabbit or maybe Lilith). And then for the final map/endings, you need to give a code to each of the 4 Lorinas (red birds) scattered around the game.
I'm 99% sure that "XX in space-time" is White Rabbit, since for some reason, she has the epithet "of space-time" in this game.

Anyway, I'll be holding off on playing this for now, to avoid any early bugs.

Haven't seen everything in v2.0 yet, but I've done the new final boss at least. She's tough unless
you set Alice as your ally, in which case she immediately nulls the boss's book bullshit, which basically turns it into just a normal fight.

I'm 99% sure that "XX in space-time" is White Rabbit, since for some reason, she has the epithet "of space-time" in this game.

Anyway, I'll be holding off on playing this for now, to avoid any early bugs.
The ci-en article mentions a couple of known bugs already, including a pretty nasty one where getting suffocated by the breast youkai will cause you to automatically get suffocated in the next battle(s) as well, or something. Didn't encounter any bugs myself, but I haven't explored that much yet.

There're one or two fights where the enemies don't seem to have any CG attacks, despite having them on defeat, but I'm not sure if that's an oversight or intentional.

edit: v2.01's been applied for, which should hopefully address the known bugs.

Last edited:
huh.. there guide for v2.0 already man people really into it

v2.01's out. Haven't tried it yet but presumably it'll fix the reported bugs.

67039403.png

Turns out you can get the 'genocide' ending now. It has its own h-scene that isn't in the recollection room. As far as I can tell it doesn't fully screw up your game, just your pre-trigger save file and the title screen. Brief steps:

1. Get every single playing card drop (2-Ace of all 4 suits)
2. Set Alice as your companion.
3. Examine the hidden hole in the last screen of the undersea/submarine tunnel (walk through the fence at the bottom of the screen). Might need to do it twice if you hadn't checked it before now.
4. After getting booted back to the start of the room, go back to the hole, examine it and choose to 'discard' all your playing cards. They stay in your inventory.
5. Start a new game and name your character アリス.
6. Happy fun times.

If you don't want to deal with the side-effects, make a backup copy of your game before step 4. Discarding the cards won't mess up your game at that point (I think), but it's still an irreversible action, and even if you load an earlier save file, checking the hole again will still give you the message that you've done it.

Not sure if you need to trigger the other weird events first, like the out-of-bounds one by the High Succubus near the start of the game, but I already had. Turns out that event also stays triggered even if you load your game afterwards without saving.

Was there a bad ending in Puttel? I remember reading some speculation involving buying weapons from the downtrodden humans, but I can't remember if anything ever came from it.

Also raised all the characters to lv 99 using the recollection room, mainly just to see if any of the new recruits were busted. The Queen of Hearts has even higher offensive stats than the chickens, but takes a lifetime of EXP to level up. Titania has some OP unique magic skills. Humpty's non-HP/Luck stats are garbage, but she has a skill that hits for 1/3 of her current HP and ignores all defense, including shields. With her 2x item drop passive she was my main card farmer. There're probably some other standouts I'm forgetting.

Last edited:
Can i have bit spoil about Genocide route H scene? i mean i just wondering what could it be look like ..
sorry if i asking too much

Was there a bad ending in Puttel? I remember reading some speculation involving buying weapons from the downtrodden humans, but I can't remember if anything ever came from it.
I believe there was, based on the text I translated. I think you had to go through the human sidequest to upgrade your weapon into something capable of killing succubi. At the end,
you encounter Demon, like in the Genocide route of Lust Friend.

I believe there was, based on the text I translated. I think you had to go through the human sidequest to upgrade your weapon into something capable of killing succubi. At the end,

So basically is Guilty pleasure of the Game....
for some reason i excited about this,than v2.0 content update itself

Can i have bit spoil about Genocide route H scene? i mean i just wondering what could it be look like ..
sorry if i asking too much
It's nothing hugely exciting.
After wandering briefly through the ruined world, getting some more insight into the game's background and going through a fake ending screen, you meet the Demon from Lust Friend (and apparently from Puttel as well).

Dialogue happens, she gives you a final choice, and accepting triggers the scene. She shrinks you, holds you to her nipple and you drink her milk while spurting your own everywhere. Then you end up back at the (new) title screen. Loading the save I made shortly before the choice starts the scene again, with no way of escaping.

I never really experimented with that sidequest much, other than equipping one of its starting weapons and smacking a lesser succubus for 10 minutes to see if it'd kill her (it didn't).
There were CGs of her in the game but I wasn't 100% sure if she was implemented.

It likely isn't relevant at all, but I stopped upgrading the game after v3.04 because the later versions apparently reduced the difficulty a lot. Wish I'd gotten v3.03 since it still had the faster text, but it was only up on dlsite briefly.

I’m coming home from vacation tonight, so it’s awesome to see 2.0 is out. 27 new characters? Holy crap that’s a big update. How you guys liking it? Does it feel like a meaty addition? I remember 1.0 felt a bit short to me.

I’m coming home from vacation tonight, so it’s awesome to see 2.0 is out. 27 new characters? Holy crap that’s a big update. How you guys liking it? Does it feel like a meaty addition? I remember 1.0 felt a bit short to me.
27 new CGs, not characters. By my count there're about 12 new characters, with a bunch of the new CGs being for existing characters in the Love-Love Drain Inn™. There's a fair chunk of content, but I'm not really into the non-battle h scenes so some of it was wasted on me.

Back