What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

agreed with all your opinion except previous game comparison.
i find it little hard to compare difficulty of all 62Studio game, all of them (4 on total) almost equally hard but for me the difficulty of Wonderland compare to other 3 previous game, i would say Wonderland is the 2nd (with puttel at 1st). but for grinding, i call Wonderland to be the most tedious thanks to skill tree, those thing cost like 100 near the end but every battle only yield like 1 point each. the less tedious of them all would be Grimm, you just wipe everyone on your path and you should have enough level without the need to farm certain place for exp. Friend is special exception tho, the point of that game isn't about beating succubus but rather befriend them so level only for build yourself to endure their attack until you build relationship.
They apparently changed the amount of SP at some point, because in the version I was playing, late-game enemies were yielding 10 SP each.

Now I can recruit the maid succubus but as far I am the only clue I have for her touch mini game is her hair , this will be trial and error it seems

Now I can recruit the maid succubus but as far I am the only clue I have for her touch mini game is her hair , this will be trial and error it seems
I don't know if you'd already done it or not, but her weak points are her forehead, cleavage, navel and right thigh.

...Huh. .

First, they've announced Lust Grimm Again, a remake(?) of Lust Grimm. This will feature new CGs for all succubi, including 2 scenes for each (1 of which will focus on breasts). Additionally, some bosses will receive animated scenes. The story will be unchanged, but there'll be minor changes such as progress hints.

image.jpeg

Second, there's a new minigame, 62号ちゃんの挑戦状 ("62-chan's Challenge"?). This should take 10 minutes to complete if you understand how it works, and it's all-ages except for a single H-scene. It's also apparently a weird game in which you can easily get a game over.

if they want to create a remake of their first game then i simply hope there's massive improvement in literally everything like graphic, art, even performance.

also i've tried that 62-chan minigame and i really want my 10 minute back, when they said it's just a trash game they weren't kidding about it. i can't seem to find this single H-scene, anyone ACTUALLY manage to reach the scene in the game?

Sorry if i missed it in the thread but anyone got the code to fight the chickens?

Sorry if i missed it in the thread but anyone got the code to fight the chickens?
Somehow your post gave me a good laugh. Thanks, I needed that!
As a reward: searching (via ULMF function) the thread for 'chicken' gives 2 matches; your post and this one.
nah, I somehow got reminded of some hilarious "fucking chickens!" joke from years ago. I can't remember what it exactly was tho :unsure: Probaly was lame :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Somehow your post gave me a good laugh. Thanks, I needed that!
As a reward: searching (via ULMF function) the thread for 'chicken' gives 2 matches; your post and this one.
That post seems to be talking about something else but thanks for trying help!

62号ちゃんの挑戦状Ver101
...what on Earth was that? 🤪 Is that what you get when you mix quarantine with too much beer/sake?

These guys are really fun. Once they target a wider audience, I'll gladly support them.
I mean, they do see their sales # steadily dropping since Lust Grimm. Of course they also know why and they'll broaden their uh, artistic standpoint; I look forward that time.

...Huh. .

First, they've announced Lust Grimm Again, a remake(?) of Lust Grimm. This will feature new CGs for all succubi, including 2 scenes for each (1 of which will focus on breasts). Additionally, some bosses will receive animated scenes. The story will be unchanged, but there'll be minor changes such as progress hints.

That's awesome, and I had a feeling they possibly were gonna do this. It'd be pretty easy for them to do, most of the core game is there. LustGrimm in terms of length and content, is probably their best entry, but unforuntately has not aged well with it's art and performance. The art in later games got way better. So I can see this being pretty amazing. It's LustGrimm, we know what to expect, but with better art, more cgs, and better performance. New modes perhaps?

Remastered H-Games. Loving it.

I mean, they do see their sales # steadily dropping since Lust Grimm. Of course they also know why and they'll broaden their uh, artistic standpoint; I look forward that time.

Actually it looks like Wonderland is on pace to surpass Puttel's sales. Puttel released 9 months ago and has 7015 sales, whereas Wonderland released 6 weeks ago and is behind Puttel by 900 sales.

Puttel's terrible first release state really hurt it IMO. Even with its flaws the first release of Wonderland is way more polished.

Interesting decision on a Lust Grimm remake. The fact that LG is on an older engine really hurts it with that forced 640 x 480 resolution, lack of mouse support and so on. If this was literally just a 1 to 1 remake with HD graphics in the newer RPGMaker engine then it would already be an improvement.

That being said I think it's probably going to be a remake that's more rebuilt. I think they're saying that they're going to try to have most girls have 2 different scenes, but have at least one breast related scene for each girl since that's the market. Which means I don't think they can reuse the same script from the original game so I really hope they keep the First Loss -> Repeat -> Surrender -> Special Ending progression somehow. Also if they aren't using the same script then unfortunately it has to be retranslated but I don't know whether Together (the translation team for the original Lust Grimm) is up for doing it again.

i dont really mind if there was no mouse support for lust grimm i dont even use the mouse even on mv games that have mouse support like succubus in wonderland and i dont remember lust grimm being
640 x 480 since i played on full screen

:
  • For 62-chan's Challenge, you can get the H-scene immediately by inputting the code 5108 into the shelf in the office at the start of the game. Additionally, there's now a Mac version available (in the linked page).
  • There's more info on Lust Grimm Again. This game is unlikely to be released this year. The main character will now be shown during H-scenes, though it's possible that they'll give the option to switch back to the original silhouette. Some new succubi will be added. You'll be able to choose between 2 possible scenes when you're defeated.

going to ask since i dont know if i already ask this or someone else did what does eating the cake do anyway when i first saw the cake that had eat me i was like yes other shrink part like where you meet alice for the first time but from what i see nothing happens?

going to ask since i dont know if i already ask this or someone else did what does eating the cake do anyway when i first saw the cake that had eat me i was like yes other shrink part like where you meet alice for the first time but from what i see nothing happens?
i'm not sure what are you asking here so i'm just gonna make it straight.
when you enter the window in a wood, it will send you to a shack with cake on the table. eat the cake and you will shrink. after that try to cross the entire beach while avoiding those imp succubus (the game warn you if you got caught while tiny it will result in game over). if you manage to cross the beach, before the window to get out there should be alice standing on your way, there's no fighting yet, she just talk to you about how you and her are caught in this same situation: trapped in 'Wonderland'.

that's you first encounter alice for the first time. there will be second and third for fight. if she didn't show up then either you already encounter her or your game is bugged, that encounter on the beach is the 1st trigger for the entire event (not for the game main plot)

i know about that part that more drinking a shrinking potion the cake im talking about is in the cave in a room that looks like it has no floor there a huge cake on the right side when you click on it, it says eat me with other text the cave is after the first fight with blue haired girl

ah that cake. actually it's just a flavor text.
at first the line be like "there's cake here, it have tag says 'eat me', will you eat it?"
and if you answer yes it just say "after second look this isn't real cake, just a replica"
nothing more after that.

oh so the cake was a lie that sad
i know someone said you can get all the fish you need from the first fishing spot that below the castle im kinda getting bored of trying to get a catfish for the cat that near the snow town is there a better spot to get it or im i just that unlucky?

oh so the cake was a lie that sad
i know someone said you can get all the fish you need from the first fishing spot that below the castle im kinda getting bored of trying to get a catfish for the cat that near the snow town is there a better spot to get it or im i just that unlucky?
nah, there's only 2 way:
play the game want you to play
cheat by modifying your save file and give all the item you want

Back