What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

You also need to beat lilith (the guest artist succubus in the strange house west in the first village.) alone to be able to recruit her .
Also fighting the jacks in the last castle in the hardest difficulty is a great way to farm for money and exp, I advise to farm the jack of club as the mouth weakness is the easiest one to exploit in my opinion. And you can access them really easily from the newgame+ shortcut.

Last edited:
Has anyone figured out to progress when you play a new game and rename your character Alice in Japanese?

If I remeber correctly to recruit Lilith close to your house you also need beat her touch mini game , and how to fight the head maid btw?

Does anyone know what number to give to the Succubus outside Nostos Village to fight the chicken?

Does anyone know what number to give to the Succubus outside Nostos Village to fight the chicken?
in the game file there should be a note with some code, there's 3 code and 1 hint where the 4th code is. if you give it to every succubus that ask for it, they will give you some kind of back story which i'm not sure what it is. can someone tell me the story?
Also there is this symmetrical shack where all the dormouse are with upside backwards numbers in them. Whats the deal with them.
i don't know if there's a dormouse there but if we talk about the same symmetrical shack with number on both side then that's the code for the 4th succubus there. i'm not sure about the correct one since i don't know if giving all the code and get the story actually give you something aside from achievement
If I remeber correctly to recruit Lilith close to your house you also need beat her touch mini game , and how to fight the head maid btw?
you need to recruit other 2 maid (kikimora and maid succubus) to make the succubus that stand in front head maid room to go away, after the door is clear just fight her like any bosses.

Last edited:
The Nekomata in Edible Forest wants an Muni Eel, but I don't know where to find this. I've tried fishing in a bunch of different locations, to no avail. Where can I find an eel?

The Nekomata in Edible Forest wants an Muni Eel, but I don't know where to find this. I've tried fishing in a bunch of different locations, to no avail. Where can I find an eel?
First fishing spot of the game funnily enough, in the map just south of the Queen's castle. It's uncommon but shouldn't take more than 10 attempts to show up. You can actually get all 3 types of seafood she'll want (when you meet her in different locations) from the fishing spot in undersea tunnel 7(2).

Hey y’all, just got this game yesterday. Are there any save files yet? I think this is a developer I’m interested in but wanna know what I’m getting myself into first. If there’s animation in their next game, it’ll probably be a must buy. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
there's no animation in this game, nor there was in their previous game. cow girl ending exception, that one is short spin-off with few CG after all.
if you only came for what the erotic stuff the game have to offer then simply play till you're free to move, starting point from castle gate just head to south until you see a big house. that's a succubus house where you can see all the CG and scene, basically gallery room. talk to the succubus at top right corner of the house and she will open all the CG but also locking you from getting out. talk to her 2nd time, 1st time is warning for unlocking the CG

Ya, seems like the just had a vote on animation in future games. Which would be pretty spectacular with this kind of art. Thanks for the tip though!

So I've now given the eel to the Nekomata, but where can I find her next? Based on her touch challenge requirements, she must show up at least two more times.

one other time is in ruin (アトュチュー洞窟3) where the oni girl roaming around and the nekomata ask for むにマグロ, the other one is some sort of forest (センデギー森林 細道1) this time she ask for むにオオナマズ

someone (or 62Studio himself, i'm not sure) out there write an entire walkthrough in japan for the game from how to befriend all succubus, how to obtain item in game, data about every enemies inculding weak point and such, even the location for 50 medal you need to face alice.
if it's you i'm sure you can read the entire thing.

one other time is in ruin (アトュチュー洞窟3) where the oni girl roaming around and the nekomata ask for むにマグロ, the other one is some sort of forest (センデギー森林 細道1) this time she ask for むにオオナマズ

someone (or 62Studio himself, i'm not sure) out there write an entire walkthrough in japan for the game from how to befriend all succubus, how to obtain item in game, data about every enemies inculding weak point and such, even the location for 50 medal you need to face alice.
if it's you i'm sure you can read the entire thing.
Thanks for that.

While I routinely do machine translations (for the wiki and, more recently, for actually translating these games), reading a guide in a different language is still a pain, so I've been refraining from using that guide unless I have to.

• Images for version 2.0 are roughly 70% finished, and it should be released in late June
  • To play the additional content of 2.0, you'll need to have Alice as a friend and also fulfill another condition (Ver1 story boss 2 kinds "Heart? ?" "Are you space-time? ? "; I don't know what this means). With these conditions met, you'll be able to start the bonus content from the main character's house in Mel Village
  • The focal character in 2.0 will be Alice, but you can still use any other character as your companion
  • Succubi who couldn't be recruited before will now be recruitable in 2.0
  • One of the new succubi will be Plain Succubus, who's returning from Lust Friend
image.jpeg
Finally, the results for the previous poll have been released: 81% of respondents preferred having many H-scenes with few animations, rather than the converse.

It means you must beat the queen of hearts and then go back to the castle to beat the white rabbit in the library I think. These "Heart? ?" and "Are you space-time? ? " are probably the names of the achievements.

Okay, finally finished my playthrough. (Though I just finished the main story, there's a lot of side content I've yet to do.)

My understanding of the story so far (if this seems long, that's because I plan on copying it into the wiki page later):
You play as Reto, the son of two animal researchers who are well-respected by their village (in contrast to Azreth's parents in the previous game). The parents leave one morning to study animals. Reto spots a talking white rabbit who complains about being late and runs off. He leaves the village and encounters the rabbit again, who leads him towards a well (at this point, there are chunks of the world missing for some reason). Reto examines the well and falls in.

Reto ends up in front of a mysterious castle. A succubus gatekeeper approaches and tries to seduce him, only for another succubus, Lewis (daughter of the Queen of Hearts), to come to Reto's aid. After they defeat the succubus together, Lewis says she'll help Reto return to his world. Meanwhile, a masked blue-haired succubus watches from the castle gate.

Later, while going through Stray Coast, Lewis asks Reto about how he came here, and says that the rabbit might be March Hare. They then meet the enigmatic Cheshire Cat, who tells them about Hearts Day: a day when the Queen will drain many other succubi to death in order to increase her own power. When you leave the coast, there's a scene in which Carroll talks with her subordinates, then gives them a mission to retrieve a certain succubus.

While passing through Edible Forest, Reto can fall through a window into a mysterious hut and drink something that shrinks him. He then encounters Alice, another human who ended up in this world.

They arrive at Atuchu Cave, in which three succubus attack Lewis and Reto falls through a pitfall. Reto encounters Carroll, who introduces herself as Lewis' sister and says the other succubi are currently training Lewis, then attacks. She gives Reto a handicap to allow him to "win". She warns Reto that Lewis is merely using him and then leaves. Reto runs back to Lewis and the three succubi leave, but they've drained a lot of Lewis' power.

Reto brings Lewis back to a house in Mel Village and the Hat Merchant gives her medicine to help her recover. Lewis confirms that the three succubi were her mother's minions and thanks Reto for helping her. After Reto leaves, she thinks to herself.

On returning to the cave, Reto can meet Alice again. She explains how her sister yelled at her during a bad mood, causing Alice to walk in the nearby forest, where she met a mysterious white woman who gave her a Joker card, but Alice preferred diamonds so the woman gave her the King of Diamonds instead, Alice put the card in her pocket and was then warped to Wonderland. Alice leaves, and Lewis comments that residents of Wonderland are allocated to suits and numbers, but the King of Diamonds wasn't allocated in the original Wonderland story.

After leaving the cave, there's a scene in which Carroll reports to the Queen of Hearts, who's angry and orders that Lewis be brought back for reeducation.

Reto and Lewis eventually meet the March Hare, but it turns out that she wasn't the one who brought Reto to Wonderland. As they leave the Hare's house, the Hat Merchant (here for a tea party) asks Lewis what she plans on doing about Hearts Day. Lewis says she can't fight her mother and this is why she accompanies Reto, then tries to cover up her slip of the tongue. They leave the house.

In Zendegee Forest, they meet Carroll again. Carroll reveals that Lewis is simply raising up Reto to feed on his power, and is lying about helping him return home. Lewis admits this was her original plan but she now only wants to help him. Carroll attacks but is defeated, she and Lewis argue about what to do with their mother, Lewis claims that they have the same goal, Carroll storms off and says she won't forgive Lewis if she hurts their mother.

Afterwards, they encounter Cheshire Cat again. She says she's betting on whether the two sisters or the Queen of Hearts win, though in confusing terms, and says the sisters will win if they understand the situation.

Later, there's another scene where the Queen angrily asks a subordinate where Carroll is, the subordinate reports that she isn't here and the Queen sentences her to prison for not reporting this earlier. The Queen says that Carroll will be executed as well.

While passing through Papilio Plain (Papilio Hirono in the translation patch), they meet Cheshire Cat again, who still talks in a confusing way. She attacks and, after being defeated, thanks them for the entertainment. She says that the curse can be broken by stirring up the Queen's emotions, but this must be done soon before the Queen's magic increases on Hearts Day, then disappears.

While passing through Proof Undersea Tunnel, Lewis is kidnapped by slimes. Shortly after, Reto is surrounded by slimes but is saved by Carroll. Carroll acts as his new partner and admits that she changed her mind after hearing Lewis' words in their last encounter. They defeat the Slime Queen (who was responsible for the slimes' organized attacks) and rescue Lewis. Carroll says she now wants to work with Lewis to break their mother's curse, and reveals that she's also run away from home.

Finally, the trio return to the castle and confront the Queen of Hearts. The Queen gives Carroll an offer: drain the other two, and her sentence will be reduced to 10 years prison. Carroll pretends to obey, but instead hits the Queen with a spell that harms only the evil. Enraged, the Queen summons her soldiers, but the Hat Merchant and Cheshire Cat appear, the former using a treasure to paralyze all the soldiers. The Queen suddenly groans and, with her original personality, warns her daughters to run. She teleports them away. The Hat Merchant notes how the curse was briefly broken by the Queen feeling strong emotions. The trio confront her again and begin fighting. The Queen has incredible power that makes her seemingly invincible, but Carroll and Lewis appeal to her original self, causing her power to gradually fade. She tries to convince Reto to leave as the succubus sisters will inevitably betray and kill him, offering to spare only him if he agrees, but Reto refuses. Finally, the Queen is defeated and Carroll uses her spell again, breaking the curse.

Back to her original personality, the Queen thanks them and says she'll make amends for everything she's done. Lewis asks the Queen to help Reto return to his world, and the Queen gives him a key that, when used with a magical monument on the castle roof, will open a one-way path back home. The three succubi say goodbye to him, though add flirtatiously that he can always come back to them. Reto uses the key and disappears. The Queen then tells her daughters to prepare balloons as they'll make this a Hearts Day that everyone will remember.

The credits roll, showing the succubi celebrating Hearts Day by releasing balloons. Among other scenes, Alice and Lorina (the latter a talking bird who shows up repeatedly throughout the game; it shares a name with Alice's sister) look at the scenery from a hill, and the Cheshire Cat tells you (the player) that there's more interesting things to come.

Back in the human world, Reto finds that the well has become a simple hole in the ground. His parents approach and, from their reactions, it seems that little time has passed. They go home. Then next day, Reto visits the site of the former well and encounters the White Rabbit again. The White Rabbit says it plans to curse the queen again, that it was responsible for destroying the well, tells Reto to forget about the succubi, and disappears. Afterwards, Reto can go to a well in his village and return to Wonderland from this.

In darkness, a mysterious voice addresses Alice and talks about destroying everything.

Reto reappears next to a suprised Lewis. He explains what just happened and Lewis deduces that the White Rabbit will return to the castle to curse the Queen again. She says Reto doesn't need to risk himself any more, but Reto insists on helping. They hurry back to the castle and confront the White Rabbit in a room. The White Rabbit talks cryptically about the sins against Alice and this story soon coming to an end, then attacks. When defeated, she tells them to enjoy this peace while it lasts, but she'll finish it in the future. She suddenly changes to a different personality, one that doesn't know what's going on. Carroll arrives and explains that the White Rabbit was herself a pawn of someone from a different world, though that someone won't be able to act again for some time as they'll need time to recover their power. The succubus sisters decide to continue investigating this matter.

Once again, there's a mysterious voice in darkness, who mentions Alice and Lorina's names, and talks about revenge and ending the story.

I can see why some people have said this is shorter than previous games. I can only guess that 62studio decided to focus on the new party system and on side content, resulting in a reduced number of maps. That said, I think this game's story is just as good as the others', and the visuals and music are even better (that image of the heart balloons was something that really struck a chord with me). I liked the addition of scenes in which your succubus companions can also get raped if you lose, even if there's just two of them. If I had to make one criticism, it's the dissonance between the sexual tone of the battles and the dramatic tone of most cutscenes: it would make more sense if enemies reacted as if they'd actually been brought to orgasm. Still, I'm definitely looking forward to the future versions.

Also, since this game does have a translation of sorts, I'd appreciate any help with editing the wiki. You can add information to one of the existing pages (e.g. for you could add the profile, skills or strategy used to defeat her) or, if you're feeling adventurous, you could try creating a new page (in which case, please do it for one of the red links in the Succubus in the Wonderland navbox, which is found at the bottom of each SIW page).

so how to recruit the succubus maid bra , I already have finish the game and the other maid I already have I just need to know how to recruit to battle the head maid and the last 2 succubus joined me is the goddess and the hard succubus

so how to recruit the succubus maid bra , I already have finish the game and the other maid I already have I just need to know how to recruit to battle the head maid and the last 2 succubus joined me is the goddess and the hard succubus
Go to Rislim Pier and, at the west end, you'll find a succubus who wants 15 Huge Rocks (though they're just called "Huge" in the translation). Give them to her and she gives you the Maid book, needed to recruit the Succubus Maid.

Okay, finally finished my playthrough. (Though I just finished the main story, there's a lot of side content I've yet to do.)

My understanding of the story so far (if this seems long, that's because I plan on copying it into the wiki page later):
You play as Reto, the son of two animal researchers who are well-respected by their village (in contrast to Azreth's parents in the previous game). The parents leave one morning to study animals. Reto spots a talking white rabbit who complains about being late and runs off. He leaves the village and encounters the rabbit again, who leads him towards a well (at this point, there are chunks of the world missing for some reason). Reto examines the well and falls in.

Reto ends up in front of a mysterious castle. A succubus gatekeeper approaches and tries to seduce him, only for another succubus, Lewis (daughter of the Queen of Hearts), to come to Reto's aid. After they defeat the succubus together, Lewis says she'll help Reto return to his world. Meanwhile, a masked blue-haired succubus watches from the castle gate.

Later, while going through Stray Coast, Lewis asks Reto about how he came here, and says that the rabbit might be March Hare. They then meet the enigmatic Cheshire Cat, who tells them about Hearts Day: a day when the Queen will drain many other succubi to death in order to increase her own power. When you leave the coast, there's a scene in which Carroll talks with her subordinates, then gives them a mission to retrieve a certain succubus.

While passing through Edible Forest, Reto can fall through a window into a mysterious hut and drink something that shrinks him. He then encounters Alice, another human who ended up in this world.

They arrive at Atuchu Cave, in which three succubus attack Lewis and Reto falls through a pitfall. Reto encounters Carroll, who introduces herself as Lewis' sister and says the other succubi are currently training Lewis, then attacks. She gives Reto a handicap to allow him to "win". She warns Reto that Lewis is merely using him and then leaves. Reto runs back to Lewis and the three succubi leave, but they've drained a lot of Lewis' power.

Reto brings Lewis back to a house in Mel Village and the Hat Merchant gives her medicine to help her recover. Lewis confirms that the three succubi were her mother's minions and thanks Reto for helping her. After Reto leaves, she thinks to herself.

On returning to the cave, Reto can meet Alice again. She explains how her sister yelled at her during a bad mood, causing Alice to walk in the nearby forest, where she met a mysterious white woman who gave her a Joker card, but Alice preferred diamonds so the woman gave her the King of Diamonds instead, Alice put the card in her pocket and was then warped to Wonderland. Alice leaves, and Lewis comments that residents of Wonderland are allocated to suits and numbers, but the King of Diamonds wasn't allocated in the original Wonderland story.

After leaving the cave, there's a scene in which Carroll reports to the Queen of Hearts, who's angry and orders that Lewis be brought back for reeducation.

Reto and Lewis eventually meet the March Hare, but it turns out that she wasn't the one who brought Reto to Wonderland. As they leave the Hare's house, the Hat Merchant (here for a tea party) asks Lewis what she plans on doing about Hearts Day. Lewis says she can't fight her mother and this is why she accompanies Reto, then tries to cover up her slip of the tongue. They leave the house.

In Zendegee Forest, they meet Carroll again. Carroll reveals that Lewis is simply raising up Reto to feed on his power, and is lying about helping him return home. Lewis admits this was her original plan but she now only wants to help him. Carroll attacks but is defeated, she and Lewis argue about what to do with their mother, Lewis claims that they have the same goal, Carroll storms off and says she won't forgive Lewis if she hurts their mother.

Afterwards, they encounter Cheshire Cat again. She says she's betting on whether the two sisters or the Queen of Hearts win, though in confusing terms, and says the sisters will win if they understand the situation.

Later, there's another scene where the Queen angrily asks a subordinate where Carroll is, the subordinate reports that she isn't here and the Queen sentences her to prison for not reporting this earlier. The Queen says that Carroll will be executed as well.

While passing through Papilio Plain (Papilio Hirono in the translation patch), they meet Cheshire Cat again, who still talks in a confusing way. She attacks and, after being defeated, thanks them for the entertainment. She says that the curse can be broken by stirring up the Queen's emotions, but this must be done soon before the Queen's magic increases on Hearts Day, then disappears.

While passing through Proof Undersea Tunnel, Lewis is kidnapped by slimes. Shortly after, Reto is surrounded by slimes but is saved by Carroll. Carroll acts as his new partner and admits that she changed her mind after hearing Lewis' words in their last encounter. They defeat the Slime Queen (who was responsible for the slimes' organized attacks) and rescue Lewis. Carroll says she now wants to work with Lewis to break their mother's curse, and reveals that she's also run away from home.

Finally, the trio return to the castle and confront the Queen of Hearts. The Queen gives Carroll an offer: drain the other two, and her sentence will be reduced to 10 years prison. Carroll pretends to obey, but instead hits the Queen with a spell that harms only the evil. Enraged, the Queen summons her soldiers, but the Hat Merchant and Cheshire Cat appear, the former using a treasure to paralyze all the soldiers. The Queen suddenly groans and, with her original personality, warns her daughters to run. She teleports them away. The Hat Merchant notes how the curse was briefly broken by the Queen feeling strong emotions. The trio confront her again and begin fighting. The Queen has incredible power that makes her seemingly invincible, but Carroll and Lewis appeal to her original self, causing her power to gradually fade. She tries to convince Reto to leave as the succubus sisters will inevitably betray and kill him, offering to spare only him if he agrees, but Reto refuses. Finally, the Queen is defeated and Carroll uses her spell again, breaking the curse.

Back to her original personality, the Queen thanks them and says she'll make amends for everything she's done. Lewis asks the Queen to help Reto return to his world, and the Queen gives him a key that, when used with a magical monument on the castle roof, will open a one-way path back home. The three succubi say goodbye to him, though add flirtatiously that he can always come back to them. Reto uses the key and disappears. The Queen then tells her daughters to prepare balloons as they'll make this a Hearts Day that everyone will remember.

The credits roll, showing the succubi celebrating Hearts Day by releasing balloons. Among other scenes, Alice and Lorina (the latter a talking bird who shows up repeatedly throughout the game; it shares a name with Alice's sister) look at the scenery from a hill, and the Cheshire Cat tells you (the player) that there's more interesting things to come.

Back in the human world, Reto finds that the well has become a simple hole in the ground. His parents approach and, from their reactions, it seems that little time has passed. They go home. Then next day, Reto visits the site of the former well and encounters the White Rabbit again. The White Rabbit says it plans to curse the queen again, that it was responsible for destroying the well, tells Reto to forget about the succubi, and disappears. Afterwards, Reto can go to a well in his village and return to Wonderland from this.

In darkness, a mysterious voice addresses Alice and talks about destroying everything.

Reto reappears next to a suprised Lewis. He explains what just happened and Lewis deduces that the White Rabbit will return to the castle to curse the Queen again. She says Reto doesn't need to risk himself any more, but Reto insists on helping. They hurry back to the castle and confront the White Rabbit in a room. The White Rabbit talks cryptically about the sins against Alice and this story soon coming to an end, then attacks. When defeated, she tells them to enjoy this peace while it lasts, but she'll finish it in the future. She suddenly changes to a different personality, one that doesn't know what's going on. Carroll arrives and explains that the White Rabbit was herself a pawn of someone from a different world, though that someone won't be able to act again for some time as they'll need time to recover their power. The succubus sisters decide to continue investigating this matter.

Once again, there's a mysterious voice in darkness, who mentions Alice and Lorina's names, and talks about revenge and ending the story.

I can see why some people have said this is shorter than previous games. I can only guess that 62studio decided to focus on the new party system and on side content, resulting in a reduced number of maps. That said, I think this game's story is just as good as the others', and the visuals and music are even better (that image of the heart balloons was something that really struck a chord with me). I liked the addition of scenes in which your succubus companions can also get raped if you lose, even if there's just two of them. If I had to make one criticism, it's the dissonance between the sexual tone of the battles and the dramatic tone of most cutscenes: it would make more sense if enemies reacted as if they'd actually been brought to orgasm. Still, I'm definitely looking forward to the future versions.

Also, since this game does have a translation of sorts, I'd appreciate any help with editing the wiki. You can add information to one of the existing pages (e.g. for you could add the profile, skills or strategy used to defeat her) or, if you're feeling adventurous, you could try creating a new page (in which case, please do it for one of the red links in the Succubus in the Wonderland navbox, which is found at the bottom of each SIW page).

So I agree with you to a certain point. I would say the game's biggest problem is it's pacing and length. I've said earlier when the game released, that the pacing seems fine, up until you reach the Port Town (I forget it's name in the game). From that point forward, it's a rush to the the final dungeon.

But you said they probably sacrificed game length, to focus on Party System and Side content. My issue with that is the Party System isn't that good, and there really isn't that much side content to begin with. The game's difficulty, at least compared to the previous three games, is very easy. Almost easy to the point where having a companion isn't necessary. I beat the game on it's hardest difficult at level 35, without much issue. I remember in the previous games, I have to really grind my character to become powerful enough to take on enemies on the hardest difficulties. And on top of that, there isn't that much difference between some of the party members you can get. There are some exceptions (such as the Red Haired succubus have extremely high HP), but for the most part a lot of them are the same.

It's not like Monster Girl Quest Paradox where you can build an entire party and customize the hell out of their Classes, Gear and Skills. Granted TrTr is a MUCH bigger team than 62Studio, but my point is I don't feel like they did a good enough job with the party system and side content in Succubus in Wonderland, to justify a shorter game. So because of the game's easy difficulty, and because the party system doesn't have a whole lot of depth to it, the party system doesn't justify it's existence. It's just....there.

That said everything else about the game imo is great.

agreed with all your opinion except previous game comparison.
i find it little hard to compare difficulty of all 62Studio game, all of them (4 on total) almost equally hard but for me the difficulty of Wonderland compare to other 3 previous game, i would say Wonderland is the 2nd (with puttel at 1st). but for grinding, i call Wonderland to be the most tedious thanks to skill tree, those thing cost like 100 near the end but every battle only yield like 1 point each. the less tedious of them all would be Grimm, you just wipe everyone on your path and you should have enough level without the need to farm certain place for exp. Friend is special exception tho, the point of that game isn't about beating succubus but rather befriend them so level only for build yourself to endure their attack until you build relationship.

Back