What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

, mentioning the changes that will be made in 2.0. These include:
  • 10 new succubi and 20 new H-scenes will be added
  • the attributes of some companions will be changed
  • most succubi will become recruitable
And there's a black and white preview of the Dark Nekomata, one of the succubi to be added.

Also, it seems that 62studio plan on including animation in future games, and they've put out a survey to ask how us fans would like this to be implemented. The first option for the survey is to have a small number of scenes, but with many animated scenes; the second option is to have many scenes, but with few animated ones.

10 succubi with 20 H-scenes? wow, the previous game never present that much in their major update. praise the dev.

10 succubi with 20 H-scenes? wow, the previous game never present that much in their major update. praise the dev.
To clarify, some of the new scenes are for existing characters.

Last edited:
To clarify some of the new scenes are for existing characters.
alread read the news on their ci-en and it still a good news, from previous game only end bosses (Red ridding hood, Lust Reaper, Ella) got like 2 scene while everyone else only have 1. now we have 20 scene for existing succubus. they really pushing hard on Wonderland

I interpret it not as 10 old girls having 20 more scenes but rather it's 20 scenes total shared between the new and old characters.

Might be a bit much to ask, but all of the succs should've had three scenes.
The very first game had 4 scenes per girl but sadly that didn't last.

The very first game had 4 scenes per girl but sadly that didn't last.
i wouldn't call it as 4 different scenes totally as it's only different scenario or flavor text. it doesn't give much impact on me, especially if the CG is the exact same

i wouldn't call it as 4 different scenes totally as it's only different scenario or flavor text. it doesn't give much impact on me, especially if the CG is the exact same
Well, if the definition is completely new scene + new CG then this series hasn't really done that most of the time - in Wonderland I think it's currently only the bosses, which is sort of an improvement over when only final bosses would have it but by pure numbers also not that much of an advancement because they cut down how many bosses there are in Wonderland.

But for the standard girls, if we can't have more CGs I still rather have more flavor text though - it probably cost them much less anyway to write 2 more flavor text scenes for each girl.

man i was kinda hoping people would have talked about that quiz boss fight since i have to cheat to beat her because every question wrong would make you lose 1 life so 3 wrong answers and its over

I'm very sure Chesire Cat doesn't even randomize her quiz questions so you can write down the answers as you go along.

the first 5-7 question are all trivial like "what's your 1st companion name" (the answer is louise but all of them written similiar in japanese), or like "what's the hair color of certain succubus". all of them pretty easy if you understand simple japanese. but later question will involve something very specific like "which dark angel that sells you carrot" or something.
I'm very sure Chesire Cat doesn't even randomize her quiz questions so you can write down the answers as you go along.
if my memory serve me, yes it is. the answer stay the same and never change place, same goes to the question.

im pretty sure the answers change places the first fight i got the first answer right when i lost and picked the same answer/place as the first fight i got it wrong that when i was like welp my as well cheat

im pretty sure the answers change places the first fight i got the first answer right when i lost and picked the same answer/place as the first fight i got it wrong that when i was like welp my as well cheat
1. remember every single japanese character of the right answer (might as well write it down)
2. cheat your way, god mode it is.

guess you already did it then

Im on new game plus And I killed the rabbit what do I do now?
well either completing all partner or getting all the scene in succubus house. or you can try the extra dungeon right below the succubus house, it was blocked until you clear the game

well either completing all partner or getting all the scene in succubus house. or you can try the extra dungeon right below the succubus house, it was blocked until you clear the game

I'm missing several of the new enemy bosses whose whereabouts escape me. And I dont know how to fight the shopkeeper.

I'm missing several of the new enemy bosses whose whereabouts escape me. And I dont know how to fight the shopkeeper.
To fight the shopkeeper, you need to donate some huge amount to the shop (I can't remember how much exactly, but I want to say 100000). you'll know you reached it when you can no longer donate. once you donated enough, you need to head to that house outside Nostos village alone. talking to her there should let you fight her.

the amount you need pay is over 500000 (god sake i actually cheat there, where the hell you gonna earn that much honestly?). remember the house where you meet the rabbit? not the extra boss evil white rabbit but the one that you can friend with, at that house the shopkeeper (mad hatter) wait you on 1st floor (after you donate enough money that is). you need to beat her on fight, after that there will be circle for the touching event (the hardest one in the entire game i tell you).
you need to head to that house outside Nostos village alone.
alone? i didn't came there alone, i bring my partner there cause you need to fight her. you can't fight any boss class enemy alone

alone? i didn't came there alone, i bring my partner there cause you need to fight her. you can't fight any boss class enemy alone
I'm pretty sure you had to go alone to talk with her. When I talked to her with louise, I couldn't fight her. Then again this was on V1.00. As for soloing boss fights, I didn't get around to getting her till NG+, where I had, uh, 'boosted' my stats to "oneshot almost everything" levels.

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know where to find the other new bosses? Also there is this symmetrical shack where all the dormouse are with upside backwards numbers in them. Whats the deal with them. Also I discovered something crazy. If you do a new game and name yourself Alice in Japanese everything changes.

*Edit: I found the Head Maid. Gotta recruit both maids to get in which I couldve done ages ago but I didnt know I needed them until I used my phone to translate the text.

Last edited:
, but this is purely on how to fix an error when trying to run the game on a Mac. If you get an "Unknown Error", you can apparently fix this by moving the Game app into a different folder, starting the game, then moving the app back into the original folder and starting it again.

Back