What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Madflavor

Reputation score
It's funny. The previous games you had to grind in order to become strong enough to defeat bosses, ESPECIALLY Puttel.

With Wonderland, if you're playing on Normal you can pretty much cruise your way through the game without having to stop and grind too much.

Mick2000

Reputation score
It's funny. The previous games you had to grind in order to become strong enough to defeat bosses, ESPECIALLY Puttel.

With Wonderland, if you're playing on Normal you can pretty much cruise your way through the game without having to stop and grind too much.
Puttel was hard until they update it and now grinding isn't that much of problem in puttel.
wonderland tho, usually in RPG where you have party the exp you receive from battle are shared fairly in party. but in wonderland only you got the exp, and the only way to up your companions are by let them suck your level. so not only you need to grind for yourself, you also need to grind for every single people in your team. unless you think you can just sail your way through the end alone but fighting alone would be tough in this game, unlike every previous game where you literally working alone.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Puttel was hard until they update it and now grinding isn't that much of problem in puttel.
wonderland tho, usually in RPG where you have party the exp you receive from battle are shared fairly in party. but in wonderland only you got the exp, and the only way to up your companions are by let them suck your level. so not only you need to grind for yourself, you also need to grind for every single people in your team. unless you think you can just sail your way through the end alone but fighting alone would be tough in this game, unlike every previous game where you literally working alone.
I thought that your companions also got exp from battles (at least, I remember having Lewis level up after a battle), and it was just non-combat experience that was limited to the main character.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I thought that your companions also got exp from battles (at least, I remember having Lewis level up after a battle), and it was just non-combat experience that was limited to the main character.
They do get battle experience, they just need 2 or 3 times as much experience to level up.

Mick2000

Reputation score
They do get battle experience, they just need 2 or 3 times as much experience to level up.
ah that explains it. they level up so slow i didn't realize that they actually get a fair share of it. my bad

Madflavor

Reputation score
So if memory serves, didn't 62Studio mention that they're going to be using a new engine for their next game?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. Also, that article comes with a guide on how to decompress the game if you're using a Mac.

Incidentally, if anyone's still interested in Lust Memory (the fourth 62studio game, the yuri one), I'm working on a translation for that.

So if memory serves, didn't 62Studio mention that they're going to be using a new engine for their next game?
I think I heard that they were planning an ACT (action) game, but I can't remember where.

Kellam

Reputation score
I see, that is new to me. It is important to note, though, that the name as it appears in Japanese is ambiguous, like how Lust Friend is also Last Friend. As pronunciation is as close to "Louise" as you can get with katakana, I'd say it's just a play on words, and that ultimately any transliteration is either going to remove the reference to Lewis Carroll or make the name seem odd for a succubus.

I haven't had any problems with needing to grind, but I'm also still only around level 15 in the mansion so that might change later on. Ogre is really strong.

I thought Lust Memory was the 3rd game? Lust Grimm, then Lust Friend, then Lust Memory? Is there one I'm missing, or did Puttel technically come out first or something?

Madflavor

Reputation score
Lust Memory was more like a quickie side game. Their core games have been Grimm > Friend > Puttel > Wonderland

Mick2000

Reputation score
I see, that is new to me. It is important to note, though, that the name as it appears in Japanese is ambiguous, like how Lust Friend is also Last Friend. As pronunciation is as close to "Louise" as you can get with katakana, I'd say it's just a play on words, and that ultimately any transliteration is either going to remove the reference to Lewis Carroll or make the name seem odd for a succubus.

I haven't had any problems with needing to grind, but I'm also still only around level 15 in the mansion so that might change later on. Ogre is really strong.

I thought Lust Memory was the 3rd game? Lust Grimm, then Lust Friend, then Lust Memory? Is there one I'm missing, or did Puttel technically come out first or something?
the thing with LustFriend become LastFriend is the true ending (not going for the spoiler) and even the credit change the name to Last Friend. it is indeed playing with katakana pronunciation. meanwhile lewis should stay as such since it is a direct reference to the real lewis carroll.

Lust Memory isn't the 3rd game, not in chronology order nor from release order.
from chronology order it's: Memory > Grimm > cow girl ending (alternate end in grimm) > Friend
Puttel and Wonderland is different story and setup in it's own
the one that people count is the main game like Grimm, Friend, Puttel, and Wonderland. the rest like Memory and cow girl end are minor side game (it does involve inside story in Grimm).
so basically 62Studio have 4 major game and 2 minor game.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually it depends on the Succubus, If you click on Status for a character it shows characteristics, Growth is the Exp curve for leveling.

For instance, "Succubus" (The average mob 2 of Hearts) she has a Growth of "S" and levels up much faster than the main character. Although the rest of her stats rating is pretty crappy so her stats in general suck, but with higher level she get's more skills. I've been using her to heal my party outside of combat since she get Succubus HealLv1.

In general though you only really need to level up 1 character of each suit of cards. If you play strategically you don't need to be all that high level to beat the game. Maybe 30ish. Unless you want to do full Wifefu dedication run.

Honest a good guide here would work great. I've cheated a little by having RPG Maker MV to choose between the waifus on who I wanted to level or not. It also helps some of the future character like Goddess comes pre-leveled a decent degree.

Also you can change difficulty, If you are planning to grind, might as well up the difficulty to max and enjoy the double EXP bonus against targets you have an advantage over.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Is it just me or is this game not very erotic...

In combat, the most you'll get is the enemy going nude, and some flashes of "action" when the enemy attacks you. Since you have allies, and are generally fighting one enemy at a time though, you're mostly on the offense. The only time you can get a decent amount of eroticism at once is during the level draining events and even then, it takes a while for those to actually become anything.

I don't know. While playing this game, I was just struck with the idea that these guys have a very low erotic sense. The only adult rpg game less erotic than this that I've played is probably Sequel Blight. And you know that's pretty surprising because this game's a battle-fuck.

Mick2000

Reputation score

In combat, the most you'll get is the enemy going nude, and some flashes of "action" when the enemy attacks you. Since you have allies, and are generally fighting one enemy at a time though, you're mostly on the offense. The only time you can get a decent amount of eroticism at once is during the level draining events and even then, it takes a while for those to actually become anything.

I don't know. While playing this game, I was just struck with the idea that these guys have a very low erotic sense. The only adult rpg game less erotic than this that I've played is probably Sequel Blight. And you know that's pretty surprising because this game's a battle-fuck.
well this is a battle rape RPG, you only got some erotic scene if you got hit or loss. and by hit i mean the time when the QTE happen during battle, if you messed up enemy will land a devastating blow to you or grab attack that hold you, those attack come with erotic scene.
back in 62Studio previous game, erotic scene will shows up if enemy attack you with hold attack or heavy move. but in Wonderland they will give you QTE and only give the erotic scene IF you fail it.

if you still think the scene isn't erotic enough then maybe it's just preference matter.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

There's plenty of erotic content in the defeat scenes and the sidequest H-scenes. And even in battle, you can lose a QTE or choose to give into temptation, both of those will trigger a switch to the H-scene art.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
well this is a battle rape RPG, you only got some erotic scene if you got hit or loss. and by hit i mean the time when the QTE happen during battle, if you messed up enemy will land a devastating blow to you or grab attack that hold you, those attack come with erotic scene.
back in 62Studio previous game, erotic scene will shows up if enemy attack you with hold attack or heavy move. but in Wonderland they will give you QTE and only give the erotic scene IF you fail it.

if you still think the scene isn't erotic enough then maybe it's just preference matter.
Eh, not all battle games have erotic content mainly when you lose. ROBF, and my game, the erotic scene is throughout the game.
There's plenty of erotic content in the defeat scenes and the sidequest H-scenes. And even in battle, you can lose a QTE or choose to give into temptation, both of those will trigger a switch to the H-scene art.
Ah I see. It's because it's designed around losing/being bad to get the adult content. Ah well that's too bad.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Eh, not all battle games have erotic content mainly when you lose. ROBF, and my game, the erotic scene is throughout the game.
ROBF and this game is almost the same (at least the previous 62Studio game is). like i said, the previous game does have erotic scene play when enemy hit you (like 1 of their 4 attack pattern) but in this one they cover it in QTE barrier.
at the same time this mechanic really helpful since attack that have erotic scene usually a heavy blow that could one-hit kill you, at least the game give you 5 second chance to save yourself from certain death.
Ah I see. It's because it's designed around losing/being bad to get the adult content. Ah well that's too bad.
well... that's the battle rape is after all since you're the one got assaulted and not the other way (this game case), ofc make more sense that erotic scene play when you fail to defend yourself.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
ROBF and this game is almost the same (at least the previous 62Studio game is). like i said, the previous game does have erotic scene play when enemy hit you (like 1 of their 4 attack pattern) but in this one they cover it in QTE barrier.
at the same time this mechanic really helpful since attack that have erotic scene usually a heavy blow that could one-hit kill you, at least the game give you 5 second chance to save yourself from certain death.

well... that's the battle rape is after all since you're the one got assaulted and not the other way (this game case), ofc make more sense that erotic scene play when you fail to defend yourself.
Hmmm... I don't think that mindset is that common in battlefuck though?

It's not like that in Milky Quest, Lilith in Nightmare, Welcome to Monmosu Park, The World a Robot Girl Dreams of or ROBF. You get sex scenes as you play the game in those games. Here the most you get as you play the game are small icon flashes, and if you're bad, you get a scene.

Not to disparage the game btw.

I only play these female assertive type games so I don't have much in the way of content I could possibly enjoy in the first place. I'm just disappointed the game's not very erotic is all.

Also my game Sex Machine(WIP) manages to stay femdom and be erotic throughout the experience, so I don't think it's a given that these games have to be this way. Well... I hope they have more contact and discussion with their community and address the issue for their next game. The art in these games are definitely some of the best in the industry as a whole. I'm also a big fan of the large chests and sexually proactive women they all have.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hmmm... I don't think that mindset is that common in battlefuck though?

It's not like that in Milky Quest, Lilith in Nightmare, Welcome to Monmosu Park, The World a Robot Girl Dreams of or ROBF. You get sex scenes as you play the game in those games. Here the most you get as you play the game are small icon flashes, and if you're bad, you get a scene.

Not to disparage the game btw.

I only play these female assertive type games so I don't have much in the way of content I could possibly enjoy in the first place. I'm just disappointed the game's not very erotic is all.

Also my game Sex Machine(WIP) manages to stay femdom and be erotic throughout the experience, so I don't think it's a given that these games have to be this way. Well... I hope they have more contact and discussion with their community and address the issue for their next game. The art in these games are definitely some of the best in the industry as a whole. I'm also a big fan of the large chests and sexually proactive women they all have.
You can also get sex scenes as you play through this game (or at least, you could in past games; I haven't played long enough to know if that's the case here*). The amount of erotic content in this game isn't small, it's just distributed in a different way then those other games you mentioned. If you're looking for a 62studio game in which the "battles" are also sex scenes, you could try out Cow Girl Ending.

*: It's possible that these haven't been implemented yet: Succubus Puttel also didn't add sidequest H-scenes until a later version.