What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

. It talks about various changes they'll be making in future versions, including the addition of a new succubus in 2.00:

image.jpeg

She's called Titania, she'll be around level 90, and she'll be associated with the 3 of Diamonds.

The non-combat loss scenes in Wonderland seems a lot less than Puttel at least - I think what ver 2.0 of Puttel added was the NPCs that would seduce you to inflict status or raise your Lust but the special H-scenes were there in the original 1.0 release. I want to say even Lust Grimm beats out Wonderland there but not by much.

I wish there was more of these since they do tend to have hotter scenarios, but I think they probably want to put their resources into "Special Drain scenes" for new version update content to go along with the whole "Succubus are now your allies" gimmick for this game.

Huh, guess I'll have to update my Puttel version, then, when I played it there was practically nothing interesting in the game even after activating the cheat mode due to lack of care for the experience curve.

After playing through all of Wonderland, I'd probably put it on par with Lust Grimm in total, where it has more out of battle sexual content but it still does my least favorite style of in-battle temptation that they introduced with Puttel and there's still very little experimentation or surprise with how encounters play out. We get one character who does more damage over time and a set of characters that drain levels, but it's no Grimm. Still, though, it pantses my experiences with Puttel and Friend. I was also pleasantly surprised that despite them outright stating their focus on oversized tits even in the trailer there were a good number of other scenes as well.

Huh, guess I'll have to update my Puttel version, then, when I played it there was practically nothing interesting in the game even after activating the cheat mode due to lack of care for the experience curve.

After playing through all of Wonderland, I'd probably put it on par with Lust Grimm in total, where it has more out of battle sexual content but it still does my least favorite style of in-battle temptation that they introduced with Puttel and there's still very little experimentation or surprise with how encounters play out. We get one character who does more damage over time and a set of characters that drain levels, but it's no Grimm. Still, though, it pantses my experiences with Puttel and Friend. I was also pleasantly surprised that despite them outright stating their focus on oversized tits even in the trailer there were a good number of other scenes as well.
Puttel have massive imbalance in the parameter during it's release, the dev response immediately and fix it before putting new stuff in ver 2.0 (the latest version is 3.0 with true ending). after they fix it the game pretty much fine and playable, no cheat needed anymore.

back in Grimm there's several succubus that would seduce you during battle. i do remember maid succubus would seduce you, some will do if your lust above 50% if i'm not wrong. in Wonderland every single succubus will seduce you if you deplete their HP below 50%, this make the seduction mechanic become less interesting and unique imo.

I consider Grimm to have the best erotic content as well but I don't really think anything involving the battles have anything to do with it - I just don't think there's anything sexy about seeing a couple disconnected lines of "The succubus sucks your dick 300 damage 300 damage 300 damage"

As far as writing goes, I'm not sure how much of the difference falls to the language barrier instead. I don't know how good the Wonderland translation is so far, but I played without it on my end for practice; so it's hard for me to compare actual writing quality. That being said, the text log in Grimm is much better than any other game after it, holding on to the actual attack information if you want it. The QTE system also led to them amping up followup damage to extreme levels, which makes it harder to interact with the extended attack patterns as well. Beyond that, the actual attack text is similar in absolute terms, though with more distinct loss scenes in Grimm's camp.

But what I meant by experimentation or surprise was about the different mechanics various fights employed. Some characters don't have binds at all, others do, and how they change while they have a bind is very different. The bride has a possession status effect to inflict. Occasionally you get an enemy like the Grizzly whose finisher is actually an instakill rather than just a strong attack. In the same tower you get a level drain mechanic far more interesting and less oppressive than in any of the later games. The maid has her temptation, the busty phantom will eventually suffocate you and force a defeat scene. Various enemies have stamina drain during holds. Hard Succubus can use an unbreakable bind. Midgame lamia gain damage over time. Then in lategame level drain is used to the extent that you actively have to interact with it instead of just avoiding it. It's the most experimentation with encounter design that any of their games have had.

Wonderland only has the Nurse inflicting reason ailments, the armies draining levels, Queen Cow's puff puff, Dormouse's dependency, and the universal temptation system. Beyond the QTE system leading to heightened damage and drain levels for the card armies, I like all of those but the last one. But it's just not much; even Friend did a lot more experimentation thanks to its talk system.

The other thing is a bit nebulous, I guess I'd call it "grounding". In Grimm, you always had a good sense of how much damage you'd take, and this amount of damage felt "grounded". So hard-hitting attacks and other mechanics have more meaning, especially as one drop to 0 HP causes a loss. Defense also felt like it mattered more, though beyond being able to 0 incoming damage I don't really have any specific reason for that. But in Wonderland, if you accept the half HP temptation, it's extremely straightforward in nature (the entire thing follows a universal script) and hits too hard to offer any interaction. There's no descent into that temptation, you just get tempted and will practically always lose from there if you're fighting an enemy of any strength. It doesn't feel like it makes any sense as to how much damage attacks deal.

I think I see your point but I also always felt that in practice, what happened was that you would dodge every enemy until you find one that was no threat while offering a decent EXP rate - I actually don't remember most of those mechanics after getting and abusing Lust Spark and it's crazy Paralyze rate. That, and that one move that stat debuffs the enemy a lot.

The mechanics are nice flavoring but never amounted to much in this series. I agree it does seem to get weaker as we go on but maybe it's the fact that we never really need to engage in most of the fights that causes this?

Lust Spark is rather broken in Grimm, it's very easy to just use that for most fights, yeah. I limited myself to using it when I actually didn't care about the encounter, though, as its rates seemed to go down with repeated use and the game's well-balanced without it. The whole reason I'm in the BF genre in the first place is for the aspect of willingly giving into temptation from what would otherwise be a perfectly normal position; otherwise doujin manga works would just be easier in place of straightforward scenes.

What engine is Succubus in Wonderland made with? I want to extract some music files from it so I can listen to them outside the game. I saw RPG Maker MV mentioned earlier, but I have no /www/data folder to work with, and all the information is stored in the main game_boxed.exe. How do I break that up?

Edit: going back to a post from the previous page, how does Milky Quest show more sex than Wonderland or just about any BF game? All it shows is an extremely basic animation and the statement of an attack being made. You have to still lose to get any form of scene or anything interesting, and the combat is nonexistent.

Last edited:
What engine is Succubus in Wonderland made with? I want to extract some music files from it so I can listen to them outside the game. I saw RPG Maker MV mentioned earlier, but I have no /www/data folder to work with, and all the information is stored in the main game_boxed.exe. How do I break that up?
Wonderland run on RPGMV, the game file is kinda boxed into single .exe file as you see there, i still don't know how some dev manage to packed it like that.
just as the guy above my reply says, use the EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the boxed file and everything should be accessable (unless the dev encrypt everything inside and you need to decrypt it)

. It doesn't say that much about upcoming versions, but it does show off some fan art:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
There's also an animated image of Lewis + Carroll, but I can't embed that here.

Sat down and did basically everything in this over the weekend, playing on hard. As an actual game it's probably my favourite of their releases, but factoring in the erotic elements it's 2nd behind Puttel. Partially because of the extra barriers surrounding the battle h-content, and partially because the enemy quality was lower this time around. Lust Friend's still my least favourite for basically being one gigantic fetch quest, combined with the lead artist having an off-day throughout.

Having an army of recruitable allies was a big plus from a gameplay perspective, because comparing and contrasting party members is probably my favourite RPG guilty pleasure, but also a complete pain because it reduced the chances of seeing a battle CG to microscopic levels (even with auto/deliberate QTE failures). Next playthrough'll probably be a pure solo run on a lower difficulty, just to see how it feels.

For anyone that's curious about characters' stats/skills, if you fully unlock the Succubus House you can instantly level the MC to 99 and then feed those levels to your allies repeatedly, allowing you to see them at their full potential. On a related note, despite being probably my favourite of the current helpers, Lina&Gina are busted as hell and basically trivialised the game once they were recruited.

Yeah I agree I like the RPG mechanics here and in terms of game play it's my favorite. With the revision to the SP system it made it a lot easier to get and more useful. So it's more feasible to level more allies. I think I'll do another play through from scratch when ver2.0 comes out.

But yeah if you play smart you won't get any CGs lol. With the mechanics in place it is totally encouraging you to play smart too. I suppose that's why the level donation exist and the Succubus House.

agreed, the quality of the art is great and keep improving, but her erotic scene in the game is not to my liking.

agreed, the quality of the art is great and keep improving, but her erotic scene in the game is not to my liking.
Really?
Her scenes are a triple paizuri, and cowgirl.

In fact, I'm pretty sure this game is all just some form of boob-play + some form of female assertive sex. If it's a handjob. It's a handjob while sucking tits etc etc.

Might be a bit much to ask, but all of the succs should've had three scenes. Defeat, conquered, and a one for fulfilling a certain condition (i.e. reaching a certain level, defeating x amount of enemies). Having multiple succs in your party and having enemy encounters with more than one enemy would've been neat.

Is just me or succubus maid this time around become more milf than usual , same with the goddess

Really?
Her scenes are a triple paizuri, and cowgirl.

In fact, I'm pretty sure this game is all just some form of boob-play + some form of female assertive sex. If it's a handjob. It's a handjob while sucking tits etc etc.
well i'm actually specify the artist scene where every girl look at you with disgust not the play itself. back at Puttel kikimora use the sweeper to brush you, not my favorite but here she do a cowgirl which i'm fine but the disgust look? meh. also the head maid with triple paizuri, the goddess done the same but different flavor text and facial expression gives different vibe to me.
so i really like the artist art quality but her scene here just not up to my taste (the disgust look during play, remind me of certain anime with obvious title)

Back