What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677) translation

Mick2000

Reputation score
ctrl+e doesnt extract the files in japanese for me, do you open the zip then ctrl+e then choose japanese then extract or what?
you don't even mention what tool did you even use for extraction.
for common solution, change your system locale to japanese for the code stuff, restart your system, then extract as usual, result should be fine

Another_Person119

Reputation score
Try this:

1. Get a fresh copy of the latest version.
2. Extract the translation patch but don't paste it over the game files just yet.
3. In the game's folder go to www\data\system.json.
4. At the very end of system.json. there should be the encryption key, you need to copy the following 3 properties: hasEncryptedImages, hasEncryptedAudio, encryptionKey.
5. Go to the translation patch and open data\system.json.
6. Add a comma just after the last property and then paste in the 3 properties you copied to the end of the file just before the } and then save the file, should look something like:
"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"sdwe897weew9sfde7ds9ds98fw"}
7. Paste patch files over game files like normal.

Hopefully the game will load now.

Still doesn't load. Fucked around with it for a hot minute too

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Still nothing, thank you for replying though I do appreciate it.
Have you made sure your computer was in Japanese locale when you extracted the game? That's another common mistake that prevents Japanese games from working.

AdamantEG

Reputation score
Going to be honest, having the /img/IconSet error, and if that somehow resolves, 'Balloon' pops up. Followed pretty much *every* post in here that deals with it, nothing. No Encryption key in the json, I just.... I'm really not sure what else I'm doing wrong. It works fine if I dont' put the latest patch in there.

Any inmput? I'm about stumped on this.

digitalbird1721

Reputation score
Translation discussion only
So I've been trying to download v3.19, but I've been receiving the bug where I receive couldn't load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png when I tried to make a new or continue a save. The thing is, I'm receiving it even before applying the translation patch, while it's still in Japanese. I've already switched to Japanese locale.

madman32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to re-download (and/or extract) the files after setting your region/format settings to japan. The file names get borked otherwise as soon as they're extracted.

Nugtuk

Reputation score
The copy of the game i had came already unpacked. the .json file had no encryption data and actually ended with the [0,0,0,0]}
if you take the patch data and delete that encryption data in the same way it might work. thats what i did.

UserOfThy

Reputation score
So I've been trying to download v3.19, but I've been receiving the bug where I receive couldn't load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png when I tried to make a new or continue a save. The thing is, I'm receiving it even before applying the translation patch, while it's still in Japanese. I've already switched to Japanese locale.
I've got the same problem as you. v3.19. When I put the translations, it reverts to 3.18 though. Do you think that might be the problem? But yeah, when I start a game i get www.img.characters.couldn't load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png error. Did you manage to fix it? Or does someone know how to fix this. It isn't a japanese local error, because I already had this setting for a while now. Thank you.

Sintayled

Reputation score
Having the same issue as those above. Also in Japanese locale, also tried extracting my v3.19 copy of the game using winrar. No luck.