What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] Succubus Puttel (RJ265677) translation

ArgosaxThe

Reputation score
I tried it and Fail load %E4%B8%BB%E4%BA%BA%E5%85%AC.png when i gave New Game
I also re-downloaded the game
Was getting the same error on 3.17, but extracting the game in japanese locale (just press CTRL+E if you use WinRar) fixed it for me.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now finished the translation of this game. As usual, you can get it from the first post in the thread.

This game is far darker than I realised when I first started playing. I only found this out when I started translating, and didn't realise the full extent until I got to translating the H-scenes. Nearly every succubus' second scene is fatal (possibly all of them), it's just not apparent because the art never shows this.

After this, I'll pick up Succubus in Wonderland again until LustGrimm again is updated.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I've now finished the translation of this game. As usual, you can get it from the first post in the thread.

This game is far darker than I realised when I first started playing. I only found this out when I started translating, and didn't realise the full extent until I got to translating the H-scenes. Nearly every succubus' second scene is fatal (possibly all of them), it's just not apparent because the art never shows this.

After this, I'll pick up Succubus in Wonderland again until LustGrimm again is updated.
does that mean you translate every single text including the h-scene?

i already notice that this one in particular is far more darker than any of 62Studio game because succubus in here literally out for your blood by the queen order. the world on Grimm is already a cage, Friend is a city and your objective is to befriend every single succubus, Wonderland is less dark because you have Lewis and Caroll by your side and it's not like the succubus there was ordered to do a genocide act unlike at Puttel, tho the heart queen did decide to behead those who disobey her before

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
does that mean you translate every single text including the h-scene?

i already notice that this one in particular is far more darker than any of 62Studio game because succubus in here literally out for your blood by the queen order. the world on Grimm is already a cage, Friend is a city and your objective is to befriend every single succubus, Wonderland is less dark because you have Lewis and Caroll by your side and it's not like the succubus there was ordered to do a genocide act unlike at Puttel, tho the heart queen did decide to behead those who disobey her before
Yes, all of it should be translated.

MarksAce

Reputation score

I played a bit and it is darker going to play more tonight I enjoys lust grim and lust friend. But this one has me more interested in the story too

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you again! I'll do a full play through later.

Here's some things off the bat that I noticed.
The item, Achievement Counter is untranslated. it's stored as a Common Event (ID 5) I've copied the text below. If you want I can replace the translated text too.

Code:
【\n[1] 冒険の記録】
次のレベルまで必要な経験値…あと\v[18]

淫魔と戦闘した回数…\v[2]回
淫魔と勝利した回数…\v[3]回
淫魔に敗北した回数…\v[5]回
淫魔に降参した回数…\v[11]回
淫魔から逃走した回数…\v[4]回
淫魔にドレインされたレベル…\v[12]レベル
\c[2]淫魔鳥の力を利用した回数…\v[21]回\c[0]
【熟練度】胸を攻撃した回数…\v[37]
【熟練度】口を攻撃した回数…\v[38]
【熟練度】尻を攻撃した回数…\v[39]
【熟練度】アソコを攻撃した回数…\v[40]
見つけたガラスのメダル…\v[24]枚
The various pop ups too. Which is stored in the Plugins settings for GetInformation

NopeNeverEver on page 2 also had some of the images translated like the map if you'll like to include that (I can encrypt his file back as a rpgmvp instead of PNG if you want to add it to your translation that way users can just overwrite the file and not have to delete the original)

badluck

Reputation score
Hello i just bought the game, your translation will work on the 3.18 ?
Should i wait for your final translation ? :) Thank you for your work on the 62 studio series, one of the best studios ! :)

MarksAce

Reputation score
Hello i just bought the game, your translation will work on the 3.18 ?
Should i wait for your final translation ? :) Thank you for your work on the 62 studio series, one of the best studios ! :)
It should work im running it on 318 just fine

badluck

Reputation score
Hello i have downloaded the 3.18 on DLsite and use your last translation, but i have a problem : we have text out of the box. Fox example the two chicken in the intro are talking a little bit out of the box.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello i have downloaded the 3.18 on DLsite and use your last translation, but i have a problem : we have text out of the box. Fox example the two chicken in the intro are talking a little bit out of the box.
Thanks, I'll fix that (and other issues I'm aware of) when I update the translation.

Also, while this isn't a requirement, it would help me to find the text in question faster if I get either a screenshot or a quote of the text (doesn't even need to be a complete quote, 3-4 words can be enough to narrow it down).

badluck

Reputation score
Thanks, I'll fix that (and other issues I'm aware of) when I update the translation.

Also, while this isn't a requirement, it would help me to find the text in question faster if I get either a screenshot or a quote of the text (doesn't even need to be a complete quote, 3-4 words can be enough to narrow it down).
:)

Attachments

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Not finish with my run yet, forgot how much grinding there is in this one, here's some I've found so far. Did get the Genocide end though.
1638247228719.png
First town farm storage barrel missing
1638247291078.png
Door to the museum in the desert while it's still locked
1638247318603.png
Sea Dungeon special room
1638247339591.png
Hotel in Carmina Castle Town
1638247361773.png
Next to Recollection House (Odd text, I don't know what it means)

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Got a TypeError "Cannot read property 'split' of null when entering the "Special Thanks" door in the Succubus house. That basically finishes my run so that's the last I found. Thanks again for Translating!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Alright, the translation for Succubus Puttel should now be truly complete. As usual, you can get it from the OP.

One thing I'll mention is that for existing save files, part of the battle menu will remain untranslated even after applying the translation. This is translated properly on a New Game (presumably why no one mentioned it until now), and I suspect you'd have to edit your save files to fix this.

Now I'll return to Succubus in Wonderland.

hathor72

Reputation score
ctrl+e doesnt extract the files in japanese for me, do you open the zip then ctrl+e then choose japanese then extract or what?