What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Just worth mentioning: the intro gang-rape scene is not obligatory (as in required to progress). Check this thread for how to avoid it, if interested. The main character will still get the aphrodisiac worm attached to her, just not the associated rape scene.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just worth mentioning: the intro gang-rape scene is not obligatory (as in required to progress). Check this thread for how to avoid it, if interested. The main character will still get the aphrodisiac worm attached to her, just not the associated rape scene.
A prize for the person who figured out the holy spear had a heal attack when used to attack yourself or one of the allied guards. It does indeed work so what I thought was an obligatory rape-scene was really optional.

Edit: I'm an idiot for not reading the spear description. It clearly says attacks will heal when allies or the heroine is targeted for the turn.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A prize for the person who figured out the holy spear had a heal attack when used to attack yourself or one of the allied guards. It does indeed work so what I thought was an obligatory rape-scene was really optional.
companion on post #12 mentioned it first - -a

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the blog is update...
(the name and ver already there in screenshot.. so maybe it finished..? i hope soon)
:D

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

the blog is update...
(the name and ver already there in screenshot.. so maybe it finished..? i hope soon)
:D
The screen still says Beta ver. :v so...dunno.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Please let me summarize what the author said.

"It's nowhere near completion."

And Santa girl's favorite food is baked dick, so be careful when you go to sleep.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Tis a shame, really.

However, I'll point out that if people want updates, the authors Twitter account ( ) is a good place to start. He's updating it frequently with what he's doing.

EDIT: I just had a look through the authors responses to comments, and this one stands out as being newsworthy:

http://tunnel73.x.fc2.com/top.htm said:
いつ頃、という質問はわりと頂いてるのですが、残念ながら作者にも分からない、というのが現状です。
当初は2013年夏にはできてると、踏んで始めたのが、2013秋→冬→2014春→夏(ようやく体験版)→秋→冬→2015年突入と、あれ、まだ出来てない?作業がどんどん出てくる!?状態を繰り返しているので…もはやアテになりませぬ。それでも目標を設定するとしたら…2月でしょうか。 頑張ります
↓現在到達作業量目安(漠然としたもの)
・グラフィック…85%(ただし差分未知数 ←※こわい)
・シナリオテキスト…90% ←※ちょっとこわい
・プログラム…40% ←※一番こわい
・ボイス…まだ
If my quick translation is right, the important points are:

1) Current target for release is February
2) 85% of main graphics done, 90% of script done, 40% of programming done, voice acting not started. Most of the numbers are described as being somewhat scary.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

'Tis a shame, really.

However, I'll point out that if people want updates, the authors Twitter account ( ) is a good place to start. He's updating it frequently with what he's doing.

EDIT: I just had a look through the authors responses to comments, and this one stands out as being newsworthy:

If my quick translation is right, the important points are:

1) Current target for release is February
2) 85% of main graphics done, 90% of script done, 40% of programming done, voice acting not started. Most of the numbers are described as being somewhat scary.
I had a nightmare about numbers once. It was awful.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

So, anybody following the creators twitter posts and know roughly how close he/she is to finishing this game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, anybody following the creators twitter posts and know roughly how close he/she is to finishing this game?
Looking at the merry christmas entry on the blog page, most of the pictures and text are done but there's still a way to go before the final product can be released.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's actually pretty hard to judge from the twitter posts. He used to simply state what he was doing (now it's mixed up with other things), but without knowing what the target is, there's no way to know how close he is.

Only thing I can say is repeating my last post: target is this month.

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new update on blog (24/2/2015)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mini-map completed. A lot more to work on before it can be released.

That's what I can tell from the blog, those interested with the twitter feed can probably give more info exclusive to that medium.

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author's vague about the time frame... it sounds the development speed has been inconsistent, but at least right now, he said he's making progress at a brisk pace. On Twitter he just mentioned he was working on variations of base drawings.

The new teaser screenshots kind of remind me of Raidy. I'm really looking forward to this game, I just hope it lives up to my expectations (which aren't as high as my hopes). The periodic screenshots and author's comments are reassuring, because the last thing I want is a rushed product with half the intended features missing. That's why I hold off on playing many games these days.

Last edited:

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Twitter says March 0_o

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not surprised it took him this long. Consider how damn long it takes Lightning warrior raidy to be completed. (Although, at this point, Lightning warrior raidy feels like a rehash of it's old version's combat mechanics.)

I wouldn't be surprised of this author felt that he needed to re-work his entire UI for the game or just wanted more time to iron out all the bugs. (See game dev tycoon for actual issues developers face when making games - or any software; note that after a game is finished, bug fixes will continue to come out for a little while.)

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

2 months later, anyone got any news or any ideas as to how this is progressing?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not really aware of anything special going on. There's sporadic tweets, but these aren't normally about much. So I'd assume that work is progressing, and maybe at some unspecified point in the future there'll be a game.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hohum, I've just spotted that a few days ago the author with a progress report. Somewhat annoyingly, while I can translate most of it, the one thing I can't translate for certain is what he's doing now, but in any case, here's a go of a translation.

中~終盤   ほぼ完 (Gameplay or Level design, not sure: Nearly done)

メインテキスト ほぼ完 (Main text: Nearly Done)

ラスダン途中   ←今だいたいこの辺 (Last route decision?, This is where most work is happening now)

<残り> (Remainder)
別ルートイベント (Route specific events)
残りCG、差分 (Remaining CG variants)
ボイス周り (Voice)
EXダンジョン (EX Dungeon)
回想等システム周り (Scene Recollection System)
デバッグ (Debug)

Scanning the comments I don't see anything that suggests he's got a release date in mind, so I'm guessing it's done when it's done?

Oh, and for anyone wondering: he's also posted a screenshot which pretty much confirms that the cleric from Lilipalace will be a playable character.