What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Hohum, I've just spotted that a few days ago the author with a progress report. Somewhat annoyingly, while I can translate most of it, the one thing I can't translate for certain is what he's doing now, but in any case, here's a go of a translation.

中~終盤   ほぼ完 (Gameplay or Level design, not sure: Nearly done)

メインテキスト ほぼ完 (Main text: Nearly Done)

ラスダン途中   ←今だいたいこの辺 (Last route decision?, This is where most work is happening now)

<残り> (Remainder)
別ルートイベント (Route specific events)
残りCG、差分 (Remaining CG variants)
ボイス周り (Voice)
EXダンジョン (EX Dungeon)
回想等システム周り (Scene Recollection System)
デバッグ (Debug)

Scanning the comments I don't see anything that suggests he's got a release date in mind, so I'm guessing it's done when it's done?

Oh, and for anyone wondering: he's also posted a screenshot which pretty much confirms that the cleric from Lilipalace will be a playable character.
中~終盤 = Roughly translates to mid-game and end-game. At any rate the first third of the game is completed.

ラスダン途中 = Abbreviation for ラストダンジョン (last dungeon). Basically the creator is working on the last dungeon at the moment but hasn't finished it yet.

Something for me to look forward to once I finish the time sink that is Bunny Black 3 and Kagura Kaentan after that.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am resurrecting this mummy. Does anyone have any new info about this game?

Since the last update 15.05.16 there is no news at all. At least on his/her blog. I don't know if the guy/girl has twitter or any other page what he/she updates regularly.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am resurrecting this mummy. Does anyone have any new info about this game?

Since the last update 15.05.16 there is no news at all. At least on his/her blog. I don't know if the guy/girl has twitter or any other page what he/she updates regularly.
Honestly, two months since the last update is still par the course for them. Any updates usually come two to three months apart.

That said, I'm starting to worry that this game will end up falling behind its original planned release date by over a year, so I just hope they can get it out before November.

chaiyapatass

Reputation score

Honestly, two months since the last update is still par the course for them. Any updates usually come two to three months apart.

That said, I'm starting to worry that this game will end up falling behind its original planned release date by over a year, so I just hope they can get it out before November.
He's still working on it, follow his twitter instead as he post on it almost daily while his blog post is only for when he have something to show.

Here's his hxxps://twitter.com/ko_yu_73tunnel

Espy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see a promising thread with OP a year ago, "oh sweet this game looks cool it must be out by now"

:(

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Main site and teaser site have been updated. Author says it should be out in the next few days. Early August/end of July. Looks to be done, they are just waiting for dmm...

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Main site and teaser site have been updated. Author says it should be out in the next few days. Early August/end of July. Looks to be done, they are just waiting for dmm...
This news ^^ ... Raidy 3 and now this? Its going to be a good year :)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was kinda unexpected. I knew from twitter that release was getting close, but still... I need to brush up on Japanese a bit more it seems...

Oh well. Still good news. Hopefully there'll be a relatively fast turnaround on approval.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

That was kinda unexpected. I knew from twitter that release was getting close, but still... I need to brush up on Japanese a bit more it seems...

Oh well. Still good news. Hopefully there'll be a relatively fast turnaround on approval.
I'm gonna have an overdose on RPG Dungeon crawlers xD
These are some epic long expected news. I sure will look foward to this anxiously.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A-S link:

kogptn

Reputation score

anyone tried? can someone move it to mega?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For Rapidgator links, use this (generatorlinkpremium.com). it's legit and I've used it many times. Also, download speeds are fast if it works.(Max 200mb on links)

Edit: Weird, it doesn't work on the link on AS. It usually does. Maybe because of the 200mb limit on download links D:

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've got into the menu, but can't click on anything.
Weird.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i'll wait untill a kindred fellow puts it on mega, i hate uploader rapidgator turboshit and the like...

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

A-S have download links already, talk about fast.
Wow, that IS fast. Also, there's already 500+ downloads from DLSite on the 1st day itself and still increasing.

I'm waiting for the game to hopefully release soon on the English DLSite so I can purchase it

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that IS fast. Also, there's already 500+ downloads from DLSite on the 1st day itself and still increasing.

I'm waiting for the game to hopefully release soon on the English DLSite so I can purchase it

\' '\ DLSite does have "Interested" button for games on the upcoming list.

Which I think (doesn't have JP account and Eng one never have anything worth caring for me) is basically the not-evil version of pre-order, just people saying "hey, this looks cool, keep me update on it"

So when game comes out, people get notified and can flood over to buy it.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

also no wonder it have so many downloads since is a wanted game since beginning of 2014 o_o