What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

Could someone tell me where you find the various passwords, so I know where to keep an eye out?

Hardokay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to avoid H in this game like you can do in Virgin Island?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible to avoid H in this game like you can do in Virgin Island?
As far as I know, some events are not skippable, but still, you can do a virgin run in this game.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

guys how do you get a corruption markings on her body ? some kinds of a path ? i tryed a 100% corruption didnt work...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Posting in the wrong thread aren't you?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wrong ? no its this thread, there a cg gallery in this game and she has a corrupt markings on her body, check the exhentai...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wrong ? no its this thread, there a cg gallery in this game and she has a corrupt markings on her body, check the exhentai...
Not the arena, but losing to the high priest in the order route gives a scene very similar to what you're describing.

Hardokay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cleared the game in day 5. Law(?) route, virgin.
Can someone please give me a spoiler? What is lilith? How did the old civilization comes to an end? And how did lunarie and jill relate to them?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please give me a spoiler? What is lilith? How did the old civilization comes to an end? And how did lunarie and jill relate to them?

all i know is the old civilization was us. Uh... A little more modern than us
the rest is in Japanese. LOL :D

Hardokay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

all i know is the old civilization was us. Uh... A little more modern than us
the rest is in Japanese. LOL :D
I am restlessly waiting for the next update of the eng patch. The story of this game is surprisingly good.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What I gathered from machine translate(warning: errors may be present. Consultation with the more professional translators may be required)

"Lilith" is codename for an artificial breed of humanoid lifeforms designed for improving humans through breeding; Similar to how "Orc" are artificial lifeforms designed for menial labor, "Slime" are ones designed for water purification, etc. All of those are artificial lifeforms, relics of the old human civilization. They were really advanced folk.

T'was all fine and dandy and all, both Humans and Liliths coexisting and whatnot, but then after a long time birth rates started to sharply decline; something in the Lilith genome was apparently localized as the problem, IIRC.

...Which eventually sparked a conflict; those who prefer the "natural order" of inter-human breeding, and those who don't mind Liliths' existence and the Liliths themselves. Predictably, war broke out, and pretty much ended in mutual annihilation and the destruction of the entire civilization.

Remnants of civilization survived, and slowly but surely they began to rebuild and repopulate, creating the current world. It must be noted, however, that pretty much all the people of now have a teensy bit of Lilith inside them, thanks to all the gene-mixing that inevitably happened throughout the passage of time.

One datalog also noted that, in the case a person is born with a "thicker" portion of Lilith than most, it tends to end up in quite possibly fatal complications - primarily towards the mother. Such complications are exactly what Lunarie experienced back in the days. Unsure how it relates to Jill, but my guess is that she's just a "regular" fellow.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I am restlessly waiting for the next update of the eng patch. The story of this game is surprisingly good.
You and me both, I think it might be a while yet before we get another update though.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've delayed this release by 3 weeks, to **November 19th, 2016 (Saturday).

I'm really sorry about this - through poor self-control and time management, I left myself with less than a week to get 4 weeks' intended work done (the underground scenes/"chapter"). And with good man Murazor busy with real life, this weekend's release would have had compromised translation quality beyond acceptable boundaries (i.e. bugs, mistranslations, terrible word choices, etc).

I am however sticking to my original agenda of finishing the main storyline (via Chaos Route, possibly Low Route if I can get to editing Murazor's stuff) by the end of December (2016). It'll just be a little tighter than I thought.

What I gathered from machine translate(warning: errors may be present. Consultation with the more professional translators may be required)

"Lilith" is codename for an artificial breed of humanoid lifeforms designed for improving humans through breeding; Similar to how "Orc" are artificial lifeforms designed for menial labor, "Slime" are ones designed for water purification, etc. All of those are artificial lifeforms, relics of the old human civilization. They were really advanced folk.

T'was all fine and dandy and all, both Humans and Liliths coexisting and whatnot, but then after a long time birth rates started to sharply decline; something in the Lilith genome was apparently localized as the problem, IIRC.

...Which eventually sparked a conflict; those who prefer the "natural order" of inter-human breeding, and those who don't mind Liliths' existence and the Liliths themselves. Predictably, war broke out, and pretty much ended in mutual annihilation and the destruction of the entire civilization.

Remnants of civilization survived, and slowly but surely they began to rebuild and repopulate, creating the current world. It must be noted, however, that pretty much all the people of now have a teensy bit of Lilith inside them, thanks to all the gene-mixing that inevitably happened throughout the passage of time.

One datalog also noted that, in the case a person is born with a "thicker" portion of Lilith than most, it tends to end up in quite possibly fatal complications - primarily towards the mother. Such complications are exactly what Lunarie experienced back in the days. Unsure how it relates to Jill, but my guess is that she's just a "regular" fellow.
I'm no professional, and I haven't read all the research logs in the final dungeon word-for-word, but from what I gleaned in my first playthrough, this explanation's mostly accurate. Good post, mate. :)

I believe that the Lilith genes are also the case for Airi's powers; I just haven't personally verified Lunarie's case.

(**reply to below**)

Oh well, at least I'll get a decent birthday present.
Lol, yeah that's like the inner me right now, screaming at itself. <xD

Last edited:

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've delayed this release by 3 weeks, to **November 19th, 2016 (Saturday).

Oh well, at least I'll get a decent birthday present.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how to win cless fight against the 3 bandit?, she got paralize and i cant remove the debuff.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how to win cless fight against the 3 bandit?, she got paralize and i cant remove the debuff.
If i'm not wrong you must kill the subordinate that use that skill first,,,