What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's a big thread, so not finding the walkthrough in Japanese I linked to years ago isn't surprising.

It's .

I gave a few hints on how to beat EX-dungeon bosses from level 5 onwards somewhere in this thread. Search if you can be bothered. Same advice is given in the Japanese walkthrough. Unlike playing the game blind, there's machine translators programmed into browsers.

riritzu

Reputation score
@Harleyquin13
I found the cause of why I couldn't get to evil Luna stage. I loaded a save from some player that had Airi in it before Rahad boss fight. I fixed this by playing from another save that started at Balsa wasteland.

Last edited:

riritzu

Reputation score
never mind, I managed to defeat him somehow. I did not expect the final boss to be a masked woman. Can you tell me the name of equipment and accessories Luna and Airi must equip to fight this boss? I translated the jap walkthrough but it wasn't clear to me.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
never mind, I managed to defeat him somehow. I did not expect the final boss to be a masked woman. Can you tell me the name of equipment and accessories Luna and Airi must equip to fight this boss? I translated the jap walkthrough but it wasn't clear to me.
Searching this thread is a pain, but I'm not going to repeat what I posted a few years ago. So read this.
I've beaten the EX-dungeon final boss with both Airi and Cless as partners. It just depends on how the player sets up the duo (one in charge of healing, the other in charge of offence).

riritzu

Reputation score
Searching this thread is a pain, but I'm not going to repeat what I posted a few years ago. So read this.
I've beaten the EX-dungeon final boss with both Airi and Cless as partners. It just depends on how the player sets up the duo (one in charge of healing, the other in charge of offence).
How do I level up my characters?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do I level up my characters?
You are joking, right? What do you think has been happening to your characters when they fight their way through the EX-dungeon?
If you're running from everything, it's no wonder you've never levelled up any of your characters.

riritzu

Reputation score
You are joking, right? What do you think has been happening to your characters when they fight their way through the EX-dungeon?
If you're running from everything, it's no wonder you've never levelled up any of your characters.
Well I'm sorry, the thing is I've been playing from other people game saves so I don't know how to lv up my characters

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since you're mulching off other people's saves, if they're at points before bosses etc. the characters should be strong enough to take on the challenge just ahead of them.

If you can't win, grind for it. EX-dungeon has the best experience to offer for players who just cleared the main storyline. It levels off around level 20+.

riritzu

Reputation score
How do I get both Airi and Cless as partners? From what I know game only allows combination Luna and Cless / Luna and Airi before final boss right?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's me not being clear. You can beat the final EX-dungeon boss with either Airi or Cless as your partner. Depending on who you choose, the battle ends up being played very differently.

riritzu

Reputation score
I did it guys! I defeated the final boss of Lilitales! :cool: all my characters lv 25

Last edited:

riritzu

Reputation score
Does anybody know arena Cless and Airi (EX Cless and EX Airi) weaknesses?
I can't believe game devs gave EX Cless 5000 HP at the start

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Kagura Games just announced their English Translated version will be releasing on 11th October next week.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Official translation is out-

someonebored

Reputation score
Hello. Just wanted to say that you can't finish Cless' post-ending Quest in the official English translation (v1.02), the game bugs out at a certain point in the dialogue after you have beaten the boss (you're still able to unlock all the related CG).
Make sure you save on a different slot.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hello. Just wanted to say that you can't finish Cless' post-ending Quest in the official English translation (v1.02), the game bugs out at a certain point in the dialogue after you have beaten the boss (you're still able to unlock all the related CG).
Make sure you save on a different slot.
Kagura games often got buf at the initial release (like most japense H game :p), they usually patch thing pretty quickly.
You get the patch for free on Kagura games site for free, but for the info about bug patch ... you need to check their discord or twitter.
Plus, since patching the game is only for STEAM version, the debugging patch they update usually only work for the steam version and you need to redownload the game for the JAST/ Fakku / mangagamer version (although on rpg maker game, it's only because the steam version come unpacked while the other are packed, so nearly everybody here know how to make the patch work without redownloading).

Since Lilitale use another engine then rpg maker, I don't know if you can apply the patch to the non steam version to correct the bug.

Anyway, you can find the latest patch version for Kagura English translated game

PS ; they are still working on some reported bug at the moment, so the uploaded patch isn't the final patch ^^