What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Does Kagura Games do accurate translations or do they make them tamer for steam?

someonebored

Reputation score
Kagura games often got buf at the initial release (like most japense H game :p), they usually patch thing pretty quickly.
You get the patch for free on Kagura games site for free, but for the info about bug patch ... you need to check their discord or twitter.
Plus, since patching the game is only for STEAM version, the debugging patch they update usually only work for the steam version and you need to redownload the game for the JAST/ Fakku / mangagamer version (although on rpg maker game, it's only because the steam version come unpacked while the other are packed, so nearly everybody here know how to make the patch work without redownloading).

Since Lilitale use another engine then rpg maker, I don't know if you can apply the patch to the non steam version to correct the bug.

Anyway, you can find the latest patch version for Kagura English translated game

PS ; they are still working on some reported bug at the moment, so the uploaded patch isn't the final patch ^^
Thanks, didn't know I should have tried to redownload the game from Fakku. I'll start keeping an eye on their twitter account.

Still, and sorry for repeating myself, as far as I've seen it is a minor bug… I'm probably missing out on bits of dialogue. All the CG related to that character's quest is unlocked in the gallery, so, I'm good even in the case this particular bug hasn't been fixed.
Pretty fun game, I like the art, will eventually double-dip on Steam.

EDIT:
And the text bug has been fixed, good work, Kagura Games (and thanks again, Bryanis). Damn/Bless this game for showing me I need other games similar to that quest, I liked the Shadow a lot.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does Kagura Games do accurate translations or do they make them tamer for steam?
They make accurate translation, although they're cutting the H part out for steam release (you can put back the H part with their free patch avaiable on their site :) ) - but they have to make some change (like no kid when there's shota. So they have to put something like dwarf or the like). They've been knowed to made a few change to make it easier for the western audience (like the l/r name thing), but apparently they always did it with the dev agreement).

Bryanis

Reputation score
Just a head up, the gallery file from the japanese version work on the english version.
In short, if you copy the "NScrllog.dat" file from the Japanese game save directory to the ENglish game save directory you'll have all your unlocked scene avaiable in the english version.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still, and sorry for repeating myself, as far as I've seen it is a minor bug… I'm probably missing out on bits of dialogue. All the CG related to that character's quest is unlocked in the gallery, so, I'm good even in the case this particular bug hasn't been fixed.
Pretty fun game, I like the art, will eventually double-dip on Steam.

EDIT:
And the text bug has been fixed, good work, Kagura Games (and thanks again, Bryanis). Damn/Bless this game for showing me I need other games similar to that quest, I liked the Shadow a lot.
Question: You said it bugged such that you cannot complete the quest. What exactly happens? Do you get stuck on a screen or something?
Can you get back to the map screen after it?

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
Question: You said it bugged such that you cannot complete the quest. What exactly happens? Do you get stuck on a screen or something?
Can you get back to the map screen after it?
Nope. Not my screen, but here you go:

EDIT (sorry, was in a bit of a rush):
You defeat her quest's boss. The characters chat, but as you can see, that error message pops up in the middle of the conversation->You could click Close/OK, but the game closes right after… Effectively preventing you from completing the quest (still, once again, all the CG gets unlocked in the gallery). I read that the same kind of error used to happen with a boss fight on floor 7 of the "Tower of Trials" (The EX-Dungeon you can visit when you completed the game).

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nope. Not my screen, but here you go:

As you can see, that error message popped up while the characters were still chatting->You could click Close/OK, but the game closed right after… I read that the same kind of error used to happen with a boss fight on floor 7 of the "Tower of Trials" (The EX-Dungeon you can visit when you completed the game).
Upgrade your game with the new patch from kagura's website (if you're using steam version), if not then i can't help you right now...

someonebored

Reputation score
Upgrade your game with the new patch from kagura's website (if you're using steam version), if not then i can't help you right now...
No worries, I'm good. Thanks to information provided by Bryanis, I downloaded the game again, version updated and bug fixed (well, that specific occurrence of it, at least, I don't know if it is still present in the Tower of Trials).

Bryanis

Reputation score
Text shouldn't be like that.
First : did you change the game screen size ? not all software / game like that. Try returning to the default size / downsize the game window.
2nd, even if english translated officially, the engine is usually used mostly for jap game, try starting the game using japanese local setting (or simply an emulating tool like Local Emulator) to see what happen.
3rd might be a font problem, but I dunno where to check on that.

You might want to bring it up on the steam game thread or on Kagura game discord for better customer support :p

Passanger

Reputation score
I know it's weird i play the prequel lilipalace and i believe it's run on same engine, the text is normal.
1. Fullscreen and window view doesn't change anything still small text
2. my computer always japanese local setting and other japan game text appear normal this the first time i met this problem, maybe local setting not the problem. i never try emulating tool
3. i hope the font not the cause.
Some text normal but the text in target box broken again

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, don't think I encounter the problem or seen it on Kagura's discord.
My best advice would be to re download the game if you bought it to see if the updates solve the problem.
Else report the bug to Kagura.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the walkthrough from earlier in this thread, in case anyone has lost it: https://ulmf.org/threads/73-lilitales-ririteiruzu-rj137150.5783/page-9#post-649303

A simpler restatement of the above walkthrough points, for the English version.

* Lust-worm first gets "stuck" at 49% until a masturbation event (next sleep). Next is 79%. Finally, 100% causes a game-over scene.
* If you ever run out of time, the fortune-teller will rewind time for you.
* If you survive 15-rounds in the first fight, you will have an alternative first scene and remain a virgin. Otherwise, it is gameover rape.
* Once you get to slave-city, you can talk to the fortune-teller whenever you get stuck. She'll tell you where to go.

Early game:
* There are two goblin loss scenes. It seems like losing to exactly 2-goblins will always trigger the non-loss scene (torn clothes + rape, but still survive).
* Visit bridge, get blowjob request. If you do the blowjob, get a scene. Otherwise, you can try to swim across. Swimming will cause a fight scene with an octopus, which has a game-over rape scene.
* Desert worm requires a level 4 spell: Lightning. Cast Lightning on yourself to kill the "little worm". If you cast lightning on the big worm, you will be bound by the "little worm" and lose.

City-wide Slave Port Ishtar events:
* Visit the bishop four times for 4x scenes (leading to a game over)
* After playing strip-blackjack with the cheater, visit the harbor / docks. One of the NPCs will give you a normal deck of cards, and you can play non-cheating Blackjack to lower the cost of the slave-broker.
* 4th fight in the arena is against the Lizardman. If you beat him, his trainer gets angry and offers you the Lizarman as a slave for $80,000. You'll free the Lizardman, but he'll give you an item to summon him as a 3rd party member.
* Half the prostitution events are for high lust-worm progress, the other half are for low-lust worm progress. I don't know the precise cutoff, but assume ~80% for some events, and ~20% or less for others.
* There's a virginity prostitution event.
* The "Street Stall" in the harbor will offer rare items as long as you have the Hunter's Mark equipped. You can get the Hunter's Mark by getting 10-wolf pelts to the injured man at Balsa Winds (Overworld)
* If you need money, Dancing is an option (and retains virginity). Prostitution is okay, you probably can still get 10k+ per time-unit at the Arena however.
* Some prostitution events seem to only come up if you "Approach Someone".

-----------

Hmmm... that's a lot to type up and organize. Lol. Maybe I'll work on this more later...

Gore17

Lurker
Reputation score
So, been playing this, and I have to ask: what's the piece of equipment to the right of "War God's Gauntlet" and below "Meditation Aid"? And where do I find it?

Also, for the dragon fight, what exactly is "Fairy's Aroma"?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, been playing this, and I have to ask: what's the piece of equipment to the right of "War God's Gauntlet" and below "Meditation Aid"? And where do I find it?

Also, for the dragon fight, what exactly is "Fairy's Aroma"?
Answers to the two questions:

1. Fairy Aroma. I honestly can't remember where I picked this up. If players have beaten the EX dungeon and both story routes yet still don't have it, it might be one of the drops from that secret boss in the sewers. Item description mentions the fairy, but it's been too long since I finished the game. Another possibility is it's one of the rare drops from one of those obscure areas in the sewers requiring clever use of equipment to bypass teleport obstacles.
2. フェアリィアロマ: 小さな妖精がくれた香水、常時全ての支援効果が発動する。
=
Fairy aroma: Perfume given by a small fairy, all buffs active simultaneously.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there something like new game+ after beating the game?
Two routes for the main story which are mutually exclusive. EX-dungeon opens up after the main story is completed at least once. With the append, there's post-game content for all three characters and additional opponents in the arena. Players keep their levels and equipment after successfully finishing the game.

Gore17

Lurker
Reputation score
Answers to the two questions:

1. Fairy Aroma. I honestly can't remember where I picked this up. If players have beaten the EX dungeon and both story routes yet still don't have it, it might be one of the drops from that secret boss in the sewers. Item description mentions the fairy, but it's been too long since I finished the game. Another possibility is it's one of the rare drops from one of those obscure areas in the sewers requiring clever use of equipment to bypass teleport obstacles.
2. フェアリィアロマ: 小さな妖精がくれた香水、常時全ての支援効果が発動する。
=
Fairy aroma: Perfume given by a small fairy, all buffs active simultaneously.
Found it. It's a 2% drop of those Golden Eggs on the 7th floor of the Tower of Trials. Equipped Airi with speed and luck enhancing items and stole it from one of them.

Edit: And with that, the dragon is dead, and I'm at 100% completion. I intend to check out the other costumes for the statue, but that is for another day!

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah damn it.
THere's another text crash on at the end of the 7th floor, when speaking with the boss(?) of that floor :/