What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

candykanekiller

Reputation score
I'm stuck in the desert right after the first bridge you pass. those sand tenticalse seem impossible to beat and I got one block my path. The golden bug is too fast even for my lighting attack and I havnt seen my compainons yet. Am I missing somthing?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm stuck in the desert right after the first bridge you pass. those sand tenticalse seem impossible to beat and I got one block my path. The golden bug is too fast even for my lighting attack and I havnt seen my compainons yet. Am I missing somthing?
For the worm, read post #735 again. User has helpfully retyped the answer in legible English.

For the bug, you need to use specific equipment and a specific spell. The gold scorpion is so weak that any attack will kill it provided players can overcome its speed.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Basically, equip the "Wind fairy staff", get to level 4(?) and learn the lightning. Then shoot yourself with the lightning when the sand worms grab you.

fewk22

Reputation score
I need help, I'm in Sapphire Ruins and I've been stuck in some tiny room with Luna, Cless and Prof. Salman for a while now. It wont let me leave, it says ''We should investigate this hall right now''. I think I need to use electricity/lightning on the pedestal on the left to open the door, but I have no clue how. (The room is located top middle on the dungeon map) View attachment 26764View attachment 26765View attachment 26766
You need to cast Thunderbolt somewhere around here

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is it possible to rescue jill before her virginity auction scene?
Before Day 5? Yeah. In fact, I beat the first-half of the game by the Aphrodesiac Trianing scenes. Even on New Game (non-plus).

Day 0: Goblin Area, then forced sleep.
Day 1: Cross the river, cross the desert, arrive at slave city.
Day 2: Clear Sewers. Go to bar to play cheating strip-blackjack. Go to docks to get normal deck of cards. Play Blackjack and save-scum for a decent result (win 7x for 140,000 off the tab). Dance for the last 60,000.
Day 3: Cless's quest.
Day 4: Come back to the bar to get slave-trader information. Beat midgame-boss for Law route, lose for the Chaos route.

I've gotten into Law route, on Day 4, but beating the midgame boss on your first playthrough is extremely difficult. I was able to do it with:

1. Assistance from the Fairy summons (from the optional Mandragora boss). Fairy will heal you somewhat.
2. Have over 100 Agility (use items if you must) to at least somewhat keep up with the boss.
3. Pump defense as high as possible.
4. Primarily do damage with "Counter". The boss has much higher agility than you, so using "Counter" at the end of turns will result in a large number of counter-hits against him.
5. Use the "middle" turn (when at ~100 Agility) to heal.
6. Soft-reset for luck: have the Fairy live as long as possible so that it can heal-you, have max healing items, hope that the boss doesn't use lightning or rapid blows too often. That's about it.

IIRC, my equipment / skills ere: HP Recovery skill (I forgot how to get it), Fauchard (+defense weapon), Yaqut (-1 to Skill in Quick-slot 1), Travel Boots (+20 Agility), +Another item of some kind (I forgot)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So it's possible with save scumming using the fair deck. If you've made it past that point, beating the boss to decide the route should be a simple matter of spamming bombs.

pocencer

Reputation score
After finished Last Boss, How to new game with Lv and equipment?

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bring this up again, but I am in need of assistance with fixing the bug WITHOUT using Kagura patch. I've already gotten hit by those line errors from after the iD boss fight and at the beginning of the 7th boss floor. I realize the only way is to download the patch from the Kagura website, but that is already taking up too much of my time since the game was downloaded elsewhere other than Steam. What I want to know is how I can get to the line error through the script itself and which lines would I need to edit out. If there isn't a solution for it, then I'll wait patiently until a non-Kagura patch comes out.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
The patched version that fixes the iD bug at least has been out on the non-steam distributors for a while now. Unfortunately it's not in the form of a patch, so it's necessary to re-download the entire game from the other distributors.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The patched version that fixes the iD bug at least has been out on the non-steam distributors for a while now. Unfortunately it's not in the form of a patch, so it's necessary to re-download the entire game from the other distributors.
Well, that's a bit disappointing. Seems like I can't even get past that 7th floor boss since the game stops around his 2nd dialogue (makes you wonder if that's actually the boss fight right there; trying to find a way around the dialogue). Sucks to say, but I'll try waiting until a Final patch version of the non-steam distributors goes through. I hate to download any of those Cracked steam versions since it reads as a Trojan virus instead.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry to bring this up again, but I am in need of assistance with fixing the bug WITHOUT using Kagura patch. I've already gotten hit by those line errors from after the iD boss fight and at the beginning of the 7th boss floor. I realize the only way is to download the patch from the Kagura website, but that is already taking up too much of my time since the game was downloaded elsewhere other than Steam. What I want to know is how I can get to the line error through the script itself and which lines would I need to edit out. If there isn't a solution for it, then I'll wait patiently until a non-Kagura patch comes out.
What *I* would do, is get the Steam cracked version and update it with the Kagura patch... Maybe?

*hint*: google "lilitales torrent"

It's quite amusing to see there is really no mention of this apart from some conversation deeply buried in the game's thread on F95zone, and probably (almost) everybody who had not legit bought the game playing the still-kinda-yet-probably/possibly-not-gamebreakingly-buggy v1.02. xD
And if you're checking only all the "usual" places, no wonder.
------
EDIT:
I hate to download any of those Cracked steam versions since it reads as a Trojan virus instead.
Ooops, I didn't see this (or at least, didn't register it). At any rate, what I said above still stands. That DARKSiDERS Steam-cracked version works, no trojan present, and you can patch it to v1.04, fixing the bugs.

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What *I* would do, is get the Steam cracked version and update it with the Kagura patch... Maybe?

*hint*: google "lilitales torrent"

It's quite amusing to see there is really no mention of this apart from some conversation deeply buried in the game's thread on F95zone, and probably (almost) everybody who had not legit bought the game playing the still-kinda-yet-probably/possibly-not-gamebreakingly-buggy v1.02. xD
And if you're checking only all the "usual" places, no wonder.
------
EDIT:Ooops, I didn't see this (or at least, didn't register it). At any rate, what I said above still stands. That DARKSiDERS Steam-cracked version works, no trojan present, and you can patch it to v1.04, fixing the bugs.
Resolved before reading anyones advice. Did the whole DARKSiDERS Steam-cracked version, bypassed my virus protection to activate iso setup, then did all the installations, patched it, then moved all my current save files into the v1.04. Afterwards, I just made a copy of the game into a new folder then uninstalled the Steam version. Still works just fine. But still, I hate the fact that most of these non-steam distributors can't bother with setting up a patch file for themselves and have this being the only way to resolve the bug.

LewdKing71

Reputation score
How to get The Feather Anklet, Squall Anklet, Nonne Cura (doubled healing), Octuple Assault, Fayadaan (Luna’s water spell) , Ceremonial Spear (2nd time after used & gone in the 1st battle) & also the marked items those displayed on these 2 images?I'm so confuse, sorry I just a rookie not actually a pro gamer but I want clear this game to fulfilled my curiosity, anyone can help about this, please?

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to get The Feather Anklet, Squall Anklet, Nonne Cura (doubled healing), Octuple Assault, Fayadaan (Luna’s water spell) , Ceremonial Spear (2nd time after used & gone in the 1st battle) & also the marked items those displayed on these 2 images?I'm so confuse, sorry I just a rookie not actually a pro gamer but I want clear this game to fulfilled my curiosity, anyone can help about this, please?
Played the post-ending tower yet? Most of the items you're begging for are found there.

The healing spear is regained on one of the routes.

LewdKing71

Reputation score
Played the post-ending tower yet? Most of the items you're begging for are found there.

The healing spear is regained on one of the routes.
Which tower you mean?Is the arena or somewhere else?Is this tower you mentioned still in the Ishtar City?Also you mentioned most the items I asking can found there is that including the Reflect Ring?

Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

The last arena fight is piss easy if you have the accessory that reverses buffs and debuffs and a reflect ring

Also, can anyone list all of the passive skills and their effects? Let's see, I have

Alert: Prevents surprise attacks
_______: An exclamation point will appear over Luna's head if you are within 8 spaces of an object (this includes objects on the ground that are not in treasure chests)
Quick Cast: The left-most skill shortcut will be activated at the beginning of a fight
Mana Font(?): 50% chance every turn to recover 1 additional MP (there's an accessory with the same effect too, if you're lucky, the effects stack and you get a whopping +3 MP a turn, I've tested it personally)
_______
_______
Iron Wall/Guard: Reduces damage received when guarding

I got the passive from doing the strip show a couple of times (_____ Dancer?), it didn't show up on Luna's list so I assume it's a passive for Airi, which is weird because Luna was the one dancing.

And there's a passive from letting the old beggar at the gate grope your butt 5 times? I didn't bother to go after that one since it took 5 days.

What other ones are there? I've mostly been using Quick Cast and Mana Font.

On another note, I do wish you could have multiple copies of some of the generic accessories, but I guess it would be too easy to abuse some of them like the +20 Agility acc to get another action per turn.

Interesting... There's probably an exp reduction (or elimination) of enemies whose levels are less than or equal to Luna's. When I was level 5 (I think that's when you get Quick Cast), I went back to the desert to farm a gold scorpion for 20k each run (side note: it's probably the fastest way to make money since leaving town is a single action, but you can repeat killing the gold scorpion as many times as you want). While I was getting money to buy all of the things in the bazaar/hunter shop at dock/to pay the information broker, I didn't get a single level, and Luna always seemed to be behind when Airi and Cless temporarily joined.

Is there a place you can choose your companion at that point, or is it still based on the initial route split? I assume the third slot still has to be free for the summon items.

I can't tell if the link was posted here already, but someone ripped the final dungeon and final boss theme as well as the EX dungeon theme
https://soundcloud.com/klavistr%2Fsets%2Flilitales-original-soundtracks I wonder if they could upload the ruins theme too, I really like that one
How to get the Reflect Ring?'coz I already searching everywhere,anywhere even in the Bazaar but still can't find it.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No point continuing the conversation until you finish the game. Preferably after seeing both endings. Then it will be very obvious what tower I'm talking about.

After all, the tower is the only new location that suddenly appears when players leave the town gate to visit other locales.

Last edited: