What's new

ACT Shota [78] 体格差おねショタバトル2 女怪人vs女装戦士君 (RJ230642)

Superk

Reputation score
Aaaaannnnd banned. You can't ask for links anymore buddy. Please read the new rules when you get back.
Apologies. I assumed that you just couldn't post the links. I guess I'll be back.

Reputation score
don't wanna hype anyone yet, nor necro this thread for no reason lol.
but the creator of this game is creating another game (i think in RPG maker this time). u can see a couple of screen shots in his forum. god i wish he drew more often, or had a patreon/ci-en account so we can support him and get to see more.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
don't wanna hype anyone yet, nor necro this thread for no reason lol.
but the creator of this game is creating another game (i think in RPG maker this time). u can see a couple of screen shots in his forum. god i wish he drew more often, or had a patreon/ci-en account so we can support him and get to see more.
aww, was kinda hoping for a dlc level

troll97

Reputation score
is there any way to extract the sprites for this game? i tried the extractor and opening the game on the editor of the engine and nothing, please help

cell943

Reputation score
is there any way to extract the sprites for this game? i tried the extractor and opening the game on the editor of the engine and nothing, please help
You aren't using them correctly, then, because that's how I was able to get the sprites for editing.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Man, seeing this game appear again makes me feel sad and kind of nostalgic. The crazy and vibrant outfits the ladies dressed up in were stylish as hell. Sure the scenes were like 3 sprites long and 3 sprites for the climax, but who cares, the size difference kink being doubled down on since the last game made it worth. The pixel art resolution was also gigantic and the game wasn't... too bad to play overall.

The devs appear to have moved on from working on this kind of content to just producing generic forgettable rpgmaker titles to go on the rest of the mediocre pile. I know 2d fighter maker is a piece of crap engine and all, but they could have gone to something else like Unity or pixel game maker rather than just giving up on it all. Any alternative would have been better than just creating the same crap as everybody else.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, seeing this game appear again makes me feel sad and kind of nostalgic. The crazy and vibrant outfits the ladies dressed up in were stylish as hell. Sure the scenes were like 3 sprites long and 3 sprites for the climax, but who cares, the size difference kink being doubled down on since the last game made it worth. The pixel art resolution was also gigantic and the game wasn't... too bad to play overall.

The devs appear to have moved on from working on this kind of content to just producing generic forgettable rpgmaker titles to go on the rest of the mediocre pile. I know 2d fighter maker is a piece of crap engine and all, but they could have gone to something else like Unity or pixel game maker rather than just giving up on it all. Any alternative would have been better than just creating the same crap as everybody else.
The dev is making a 2d action platforming game currently. It looks to be a spiritual successor to this game.

They post montly updates on their ci-en!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The dev is making a 2d action platforming game currently. It looks to be a spiritual successor to this game.

They post montly updates on their ci-en!
Firstly wow, I didn't even know they even have a ci-en so I'm following that right away.

Secondly it looks pretty good, like an actual action-platformer with combat elements. It's got most of the best enemies from the last game in, some dominant scenes and knowing this dude I'll assume femdom stuff too. Couldn't care less for the MxM content but I sort of expected this dev to put it in eventually given how he loves his femboys, and it's just the one scene so who cares.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope there's going to be a way to disable the player portrait on the left hand side.
Really not keen on having boy bulge on screen the entire time.

cell943

Reputation score
I hope there's going to be a way to disable the player portrait on the left hand side.
Really not keen on having boy bulge on screen the entire time.
Just do what I do and pretend it's futa.

That aside, it's a little disappointing to see the character designs are mostly being reused instead of developing new ones. It looks like a lot more care/variety is being put into the animations, though.

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i could never forget the iconic...woman who is just a shoe for a torso, or the unforgettable.....toothpaste bottle woman. well, im sure new designs will be thrown in there, im glad more attention is being put into the animations. They were only two frames before. Last game was quantity over quality. But if he needs to recycle designs to achieve quantity AND quality, then recycle away my dude.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
i could never forget the iconic...woman who is just a shoe for a torso, or the unforgettable.....toothpaste bottle woman. well, im sure new designs will be thrown in there, im glad more attention is being put into the animations. They were only two frames before. Last game was quantity over quality. But if he needs to recycle designs to achieve quantity AND quality, then recycle away my dude.
Gotta love those weird designs, makes the game more memorable imo. Some out-there and glamorous fashion is more interesting than girls dressed plainly or in a bikini/nothing at all. Especially in this number. They're either the most fashionable thing you've ever seen or literally dressed like a shoe/clown/star and still looking hot.

cell943

Reputation score
Gotta love those weird designs, makes the game more memorable imo.
i could never forget the iconic...woman who is just a shoe for a torso, or the unforgettable.....toothpaste bottle woman.
None of these were designed by the game developer.
It's not mentioned in that article, but

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
None of these were designed by the game developer.
It's not mentioned in that article, but
Huh, very interesting.
Knowing that yeah the really do have a very Sailor Moon'ish feel to them.