What's new

ACT Shota [ 78] Size Fetish One x Shota Battle! Female Mutant VS C Rank Agent / 体格差おねショタバトル! 女ミュータント vs C級エージェント RE178117 RJ178117

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ178117]体格差おねショタバトル! 女ミュータント vs C級エージェント

It had potential but it seems to be wasted. Anyway... raising hands up for wanting a share.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd get it, but seems that it isnt on English DLsite yet.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Removed, sorry didn't realise it was a shota game

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so yeah... that download from uploaded gave me a completely different game and the rapidgator is premium only.... GG!
Strange... I have no problem getting the game through that uploaded link.
The game is crap anyway. It would be enjoyable had the developer made it into a visual novel using flash or rpgmaker, but no, he had to make it into a pseudo-fighting game with crappy gameplay and absolutely no button guide whatsoever.
There is only one girl, those different 'stages' are just events like in a visual novel.

R

Ryka

Dude, don't link to shota in the forum! 'Swrong witchu? D:

Someone has to volunteer to be the share monkey for PMing.

I came across the game on my own though and I have to say.... it doesn't have the.... substance that is expected from a game like this? The damage meters go down quick and the struggling out is easy peasy.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game owns the exact same sound files like that one old game called... Fantasion or something? Anyway. It was hilarious to hear it again.

Edit: Strange that people get triggered by my post above. But nothing special at all.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mine triggered someone too, some here are very easily offended considering the theme of ULMF.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I want my 15$ back

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its sad when people play with out feelings :( we need alot more straight shota games. so so sad :(

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the different settings in game options do? I know that the second lowest slider is game speed, but I have no idea what the rest do, or the drop-down menu (although that might be some kind of difficulty selector).

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its sad when people play with out feelings :( we need alot more straight shota games. so so sad :(
There are better SS games out there (One - syota ?). This one is rubbish

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are better SS games out there (One - syota ?).
Agreed,

However, I'll take what I can get when my favorite type of game is so rare. I really like some of the animations in this one, is there a way to slow down the gameplay in 'enterbrain' or whatever the player is called? I toyed with all the slider bars in the window options but can't seems to change a thing...

Ps- Anyone aware of games similiar to this other than the 'karyiume shota' series?

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone aware of games similiar to this other than the 'karyiume shota' series?
The author of Onesyota and Kariyume is putting out a new game. There's also Eroico.

Not really much beyond that which I've found good.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the different settings in game options do? I know that the second lowest slider is game speed, but I have no idea what the rest do, or the drop-down menu (although that might be some kind of difficulty selector).
The drop down menu is a "Versus Stage" selector, which is useless as this game doesn't seem to have a versus mode, the top slider is number of rounds (also useless), second slider is "Team Play", and its to choose the number of players (pretty sure this is useless), then game speed, and then the round timer (USELESS).

=======HALF-ASSED REVIEW TIME=======

So, its like a choose your own adventure visual novel with button basher inputs. Like, him "losing" the first level is the canon ending I think? Cause if you win, he just takes her top off and it fades to black, but the second stage starts presuming you lost the first one. Kind of weird.

Hopefully this "game" gets some updates or something. Give it another month or two in the oven and this might turn into something worthwhile. Different end poses depending on which move you win with, that kind of stuff.

One of the many, many cases where I am glad I didn't spend money on it, but I've played a few games where I had buyers remorse just downloading the damned thing, and this one, at least, has some redeeming qualities. Not $15 worth of redeeming qualities, but what can you do?

Shoutouts to the Japanese "Insert Music CD" prompt I got randomly during one of the stages.

I have to give credit where its due though, cause I cannot, off the top of my head, think of another straight shota game where you can play as the woman.

That being said, if anyone knows any other games of that ilk, please let me know. I'm asking for a friend.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game needs to cumshot animations, at this point he just falls over when defeated by handjob or what-not as if he was punched in the face.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is the developer's pixiv if anyone's interested...
He seems to be into femdom and ryona stuff more than real hentai.

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The drop down menu is a "Versus Stage" selector, which is useless as this game doesn't seem to have a versus mode, the top slider is number of rounds (also useless), second slider is "Team Play", and its to choose the number of players (pretty sure this is useless), then game speed, and then the round timer (USELESS).

=======HALF-ASSED REVIEW TIME=======

So, its like a choose your own adventure visual novel with button basher inputs. Like, him "losing" the first level is the canon ending I think? Cause if you win, he just takes her top off and it fades to black, but the second stage starts presuming you lost the first one. Kind of weird.

Hopefully this "game" gets some updates or something. Give it another month or two in the oven and this might turn into something worthwhile. Different end poses depending on which move you win with, that kind of stuff.

One of the many, many cases where I am glad I didn't spend money on it, but I've played a few games where I had buyers remorse just downloading the damned thing, and this one, at least, has some redeeming qualities. Not $15 worth of redeeming qualities, but what can you do?

Shoutouts to the Japanese "Insert Music CD" prompt I got randomly during one of the stages.

I have to give credit where its due though, cause I cannot, off the top of my head, think of another straight shota game where you can play as the woman.

That being said, if anyone knows any other games of that ilk, please let me know. I'm asking for a friend.
Oh wow so you can't even set hp really high or something to have a pseudo-gallery. Usefuuuuuuuul!

Anyway I think how the chronology works is: Levels 2 and 3 are the "you lost the first level" path, and 4 and 5 are the "you won the first level" path. I have no idea why there isn't a natural progression when you win or lose, or why you're just given a list of levels all available from the start, it's totally bizarre. (actually it might be 2-3-4 and then 5-6-7, can't remember how many stages there were)