What's new

ACT Shota [ 78] Size Fetish One x Shota Battle! Female Mutant VS C Rank Agent / 体格差おねショタバトル! 女ミュータント vs C級エージェント RE178117 RJ178117

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ178117]体格差おねショタバトル! 女ミュータント vs C級エージェント

Definitely needs a lot of work in terms of gameplay and animations. As it stands, the game is definitely overpriced.

xplo

Reputation score

I'm a beginner when it comes to Cheat Engine but i managed to find the HP of player 1 and 2 and freeze them so you can play around with the animations of this game. Even though this game is very lacking, the sprites of the woman is not bad at all. Hope this game receives some updates with more characters and a gallery.

The max HP of player 1 is a value of 130000 and the max HP of player 2 is a value of 500 in case you lose the numbers. Just make sure it's not a 0 and you're fine. Google Cheat Engine if you do not know what it is.

Attachments

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that game is nice but not worth 15$ .w.;
6$ or 7$ sounds like the right price to me 10$ at the very most but then your over paying :rolleyes:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's a new update but I don't know how to download it

Reputation score

A new update? I hope that it's not as disappointing as the main game was.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone ever figure out what that update was about?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

what's new on the update? and where to download?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Bought the game legit. Still don't know how to update

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This guy made some really nice-looking sprites.
Too bad he doesn't seem to be interested in making games or collaboration with a programmer.

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This guy made some really nice-looking sprites.
Too bad he doesn't seem to be interested in making games or collaboration with a programmer.
Actually...

He done a good job editing all those sprites tho.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi again, and sorry to necro but...I reinstalled my pc with only a RAM increase and suddenly this game is not working, it suddenly closes without warning or error (using LEGUI for Locale Emulation), someone knows what could it be? Thanks in advance and sorry again.

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi again, and sorry to necro but...I reinstalled my pc with only a RAM increase and suddenly this game is not working, it suddenly closes without warning or error (using LEGUI for Locale Emulation), someone knows what could it be? Thanks in advance and sorry again.
Have you tried to play it in Amministrator Mode?

cell943

Reputation score
This is one of those games where directory path length matters. Try placing it directly in your C:\ directory, play it as admin, and using Japanese locale. If that fails, since you simply put in more RAM, you may try reseating your RAM sticks.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
This is one of those games where directory path length matters. Try placing it directly in your C:\ directory, play it as admin, and using Japanese locale. If that fails, since you simply put in more RAM, you may try reseating your RAM sticks.
YES! The path thing worked, thanks!