What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [78] 女占領軍VS王子様 (RJ296043)

Strugle

Reputation score
so anyone know how to get the items that the lab guy needs?

Reputation score
so anyone know how to get the items that the lab guy needs?
if they're the green haired one asking for 2 items, i remember one of them was in the pyramid shaped city, the second item i cant remember sorry. try google translate what they say.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
if they're the green haired one asking for 2 items, i remember one of them was in the pyramid shaped city, the second item i cant remember sorry. try google translate what they say.
The women that is blocking the entrance to the pyramid says that only those who have a uniform can enter. Do you know where to get the uniform?

anon52

Reputation score
the 2nd item you can get in the city (the one before the witch "academy"?) - after you get the uniform of the pyramid guard you can enter the building straight north of the entrance with the witch in front.

troll97

Reputation score
hey im stuck, i went to the scientist in a little house, then i dont know where to go

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the game animated? Appears to be no animation
it is not. but lots of pictures.

i talked to the scientist guy, and hes telling me to go to the pyramid and a library, but when i go to the map both places are still locked out to me. is there an extra step i need to get there, or is it a bug?
also, i tried using guileguileguile's save, but it doesn't appear selectable when i boot up the game. i made sure to paste it in www > save, but no dice.

Last edited:

Cnvct

Reputation score
i talked to the scientist guy, and hes telling me to go to the pyramid and a library, but when i go to the map both places are still locked out to me. is there an extra step i need to get there, or is it a bug?
You might need to go down the Pyramid - the first item is not in the mimic chest. Go to the lower-left corner of the mimic stage and then further below via secret passage.

Kashigeta

Lurker
Reputation score
if you anyone need a full save with all scenes and everything unlocked, right at the gallery/prison, go right ahead.

this is just the save, please support the artist <3
can't download. I'm geoblocked

please helped me guys
(sry for bad english)

Lolcito

Reputation score
I can't beat the last boss, he destroys me. Someone have any tips ?

HippyJ3

Reputation score
I can't beat the last boss, he destroys me. Someone have any tips ?
Stock as many healing and all abnormal status cure items as possible, equip the two accessories which gives 3% auto HP Heal and multiplies the healing effects of recovery items by 0.75%, don't bother equipping the accessory that protects you from all abnormal statuses as the boss sometimes can inflict damage much higher than any of your healing items and spells can recover so the accessory that multiply healing effect of items is much more essential on this battle, when the boss HP is reduced by 50% she will start casting abnormal status spells, use an all recovery item quickly then use an HP recovery item on the next turn in case your HP drops low, and every time she uses her status buff which gives her mag defense, phy def increase and HP auto recovery quickly cast dispel, and when her buffs disappear just continue attacking normally, just repeat these process and you'll beat her

Lolcito

Reputation score
Stock as many healing and all abnormal status cure items as possible, equip the two accessories which gives 3% auto HP Heal and multiplies the healing effects of recovery items by 0.75%, don't bother equipping the accessory that protects you from all abnormal statuses as the boss sometimes can inflict damage much higher than any of your healing items and spells can recover so the accessory that multiply healing effect of items is much more essential on this battle, when the boss HP is reduced by 50% she will start casting abnormal status spells, use an all recovery item quickly then use an HP recovery item on the next turn in case your HP drops low, and every time she uses her status buff which gives her mag defense, phy def increase and HP auto recovery quickly cast dispel, and when her buffs disappear just continue attacking normally, just repeat these process and you'll beat her
Thanks ! It works :D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone needs a full save with all scenes and everything unlocked right at the gallery/prison, go right ahead.

This is just the save; please support the artist <3
The save file does not appear in the game. I cannot load from it.

Reputation score
can't download. I'm geoblocked

please helped me guys
(sry for bad english)
try this link

it is not. but lots of pictures.

also, i tried using guileguileguile's save, but it doesn't appear selectable when i boot up the game. i made sure to paste it in www > save, but no dice.
hmmm, i'm not sure, try changing the name of my save "file26" to the number of a save you already have. for example if you play in a save file called "file3" (cut and paste it somewhere else safe so you don't lose it in the worst case scenario) and then change my save file from "file26" to "file3" and use it.
worth a shot

The save file does not appear in the game. I cannot load from it.
rename my file to the name of the current save file you use (be sure to cut/paste your original save file somewhere else so you don't lose it in worst case scenario)
may work

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
try this link

Hmm, I'm not sure; try changing the name of my save "file26" to the number of a save you already have. For example, if you play in a save file called "file3," cut and paste it somewhere else safe so you don't lose it in the worst case scenario, then change my save file from "file26" to "file3" and use it. It's worth a shot. Rename my file to the name of the current save file you use; be sure to cut or paste your original save file somewhere else so you don't lose it in worst case scenario. It may work.
It worked. The game still had the current progress in memory but loaded the actual save file which I then saved to a different slot.