What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [78] 女占領軍VS王子様 (RJ296043)

habama

Reputation score
This isnt working for me. Looks like im still getting the same dialogue.
you go to the pyrimid after meeting the scientist iirc. think you need to finish the north city first

maogen

Reputation score
How do you get past the clown girl blocking the entrance to the building with the two golden statues?

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
How do you get past the clown girl blocking the entrance to the building with the two golden statues?
get a clown disguise go back to the oasis town there is a new npc

Addiction100

Reputation score
what do you do in the town where you sneak in as a girl but is almost caught? the one you do after leaving the mines.

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
pretty sure its the desert one.
then you need to explore the town and get quests from the city folk in the buildings also in the intersection you can go bottom road for more places to check

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
in case anyone is curios the flames in the stages give exp

randomrnd

Reputation score
I'm stuck... Went to the town in the North to witch town, got some sort of event and then nothing. Went South to the pyramid - road blocked. Tried stripping naked as one of the solutions earlier suggested - it did nothing for me.

Help?

gnusmaS999999

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm stuck... Went to the town in the North to witch town, got some sort of event and then nothing. Went South to the pyramid - road blocked. Tried stripping naked as one of the solutions earlier suggested - it did nothing for me.

Help?
Lol... I got stuck in the same place, ran on the map for almost an hour... Сame to the forum to ask the same question ... Then, being in the witch town, I wanted to minimize the game window, clicked the mouse and the character went through the wall)))) Keyboard logic - you can't just walk through walls ... This is soooo stupid ...

lol.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
Lol... I got stuck in the same place, ran on the map for almost an hour... Сame to the forum to ask the same question ... Then, being in the witch town, I wanted to minimize the game window, clicked the mouse and the character went through the wall)))) Keyboard logic - you can't just walk through walls ... This is soooo stupid ...

View attachment 35923
for that building you need the executioner's outfirt you get it by knocking out the girl in the pyramid and to even get there you need to talk to the scientist after you go to the magic academy after you beat a witch in the alley way and pay a witch in the bar which is the big building in the picture

gnusmaS999999

Lurker
Reputation score
for that building you need the executioner's outfirt you get it by knocking out the girl in the pyramid and to even get there you need to talk to the scientist after you go to the magic academy after you beat a witch in the alley way and pay a witch in the bar which is the big building in the picture
This is not why we are stuck. After the bar scene, we didn't know what to do and where to continue the plot. But as it turned out ... I had to go under the building, as I showed with an arrow.))

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have done everything people have suggested and am still stuck with being able to get past the executioner girl.....have dealt with witch in the alley, payed the witch, and also talked to girl on the island. No clue what to do

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
Have done everything people have suggested and am still stuck with being able to get past the executioner girl.....have dealt with witch in the alley, payed the witch, and also talked to girl on the island. No clue what to do
did you go to the witch academy?
also did you talk to her naked?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to progress. Last thing I did was beat the martial arts lady and then no further quests appeared, leaving me stranded and unable to progress. Is there a quest log in the game I could check or something because this is slightly frustrating.
1606312371766.png

EDIT: Scratch that, I fucking knew it that I missed something completely obvious. I forgot to check the tent in the zone I was last >_<

Last edited: