What's new

ACT [7thdream] PoorSakura Fight! 1 and 2

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: PoorSakura Fight!

That's a pretty extensive post just to counterpoint an argument I've drawn out from the strip fighter game lol. Yes, it's just non-consensual, that's all rape is. I still don't find it hard to think a reverse of roles could be established. Buuuuut I'm just gonna drop away from the subject to avoid getting into a neverending discussion.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

While everyone seems to be arguing whether the game's playable or not...

This being a flash-based game, you can exploit the fact that its data are stored in .sol file, change the money and buy everything in store.

I got tired after few rounds of near-infinite air combo and failsponse control and just cheated.

The game had potential, but I'm kinda disappointed at such a small role sex attacks had.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Meh, you guys are weak...this game is easy when you get the hang of it, the AI isn't particularly smart and for master/ace you just need to learn the ancient art of guarding, stay away from them when they get up and juggle them with hte axe kick-forward punch combo, but there are a lot of other strategies that work.

This isn't exploiting the "system", this is how all good fighting games work and i'm gonna make an example of Guilty Gear(cause tekken is boring:rolleyes:), no one says "i'm exploiting the system" when they get a perfect on you with a single 150hits combo, they are playing by the game's rules, it's not exploiting, it's playing the game. It's exploiting when you hit her while she's down and doesn't get up cause you're too far away, cause that's a bug of the AI.

By playing the game i mean that you learn the rules and apply them to your strategy, if you know that pressing forqward will count as double tapping, then forget about walking and make your strategy based on what you know you can do, you know the game has a slow response time, then stop the damn button mashing(which is patethic in all fighting games) and start planning your movements. This game looks buggy mostly because the system requirements for it to run smoothly are pretty high.

The only real problem about this game is that it has 2 characters and it gets boring fast.

Btw, anyone else has troubles such as the game not saving your clothes collection?
I checked the locale memory, as said in the faq, but it's got a lot of free space.

About the reverse rape discussion, there are men who loathe the idea of being submitted by a "lower being"(not my words) such as a woman and men who just don't like being on the receiving end(like not all women like to take it up the ass), also there are people obsessed with control that can't stand the idea of not being the masters of their destiny. There are a lot of reason why a man would not want to have sex(aside from the obvious turn-offs), and that may have nothing to do with the pleasure one might find in the act, since human beings are extremely controversial creatures.

Last edited:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay... imagine being beaten into a bloody swollen pulp by a dominatrix bitch and having been brought to orgasm via a stiletto heel footjob? And from a male psychological mindset, trying to rape her only to have been taken advantage of yourself.
Uhm if you get beaten to a pulp, thats called torture.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Meh, you guys are weak...this game is easy when you get the hang of it
This board seems to have an issue with everyone having something to prove, no offense. :) I see this same pattern being repeated in every single thread, where people climb on top of each other to scream the obvious, doing their very best to let everyone know they're cool and can do it!

The issue is not that this game is too hard, it's that the game play sucks butt. When I made my very first post on this thread, complaining about the game play, I already beat every opponent simply by mashing forward + hit, blocking low as they got up, and raping them after every animation I knew they couldn't block from. Rinse & repeat. I've lost the whole full match like once, in the beginning when I didn't know how to play yet. Yet it doesn't make the game one bit better.

The fact of the matter is that the game play is horrible, which completely prevents you from fighting intuitively as you should. Instead, you're restricted to the few things that actually work, and even then are forced to randomly take a beating down half your health bar simply because keyboard input is just ignored. No, every other fighting game doesn't work like this. Not at all. Beat em Up games are stereotypically highly skill-based games, where smooth controls and instant reaction to input are absolutely the most important thing there is. Imagine SSF4 if your toon was left standing still doing nothing every now and then, typically reacted with a delay, and constantly did wrong moves mistaking quarter-circle motions for charge attacks, single tap to move forward for a sprint - completely opening you for an attack, etc. Jungle Girl has better fighting than this, simply because at least there the three buttons work and do exactly what you want them to do, exactly when you press them.

And it is a shame as said. The visuals, sounds and the whole work is amazing, 99% of the GOOD games I've come across don't even come close to the quality these two did. But it is what it is, the game play sucks on a Guinness World Record level. Make no excuses for it.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This being a flash-based game, you can exploit the fact that its data are stored in .sol file, change the money and buy everything in store.
Could you elaborate on that? Because there is no .sol file. The data folder only contains .swf files, while the game's root has 2 .exe's and FAQ.txt. This is not to undermine what you said btw, I really want to know if there's something I missed here.

E

Exofluke

Could you elaborate on that? Because there is no .sol file. The data folder only contains .swf files, while the game's root has 2 .exe's and FAQ.txt. This is not to undermine what you said btw, I really want to know if there's something I missed here.
Make sure you have 'show hidden files and folders' checked in your folder options.

Then go here:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Also, your point about men being raped was spot-on.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

This board seems to have an issue with everyone having something to prove, no offense. :) I see this same pattern being repeated in every single thread, where people climb on top of each other to scream the obvious, doing their very best to let everyone know they're cool and can do it!
It's not this board, it's the whole world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Also; there's a glitch. You don't have to unlock ANYTHING to use it, just go to customize, pick an item you haven't unlocked, save and load to see it. What you decide on will still be saved if you take the character over to free mode.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I enjoyed it so far. It's hard to describe, but this kind of game has almost infinite replay value for me. The fighting aspect is pretty flawed, but you can work around that The customization is the strong part for me, because I feel like I accomplish something (even if it is tiny) with every win.

Before I forget: Long time lurker, first time poster. Great forum. Pleased to meet you! ;)

EDIT: Oh, some tips, so I can fool myself into thinking that I at least contributed something:

1. Pressing forward and holding punch launches a very fast hit combo, even the ace level AI has a hard time countering/avoiding it.
2. You can defeat up to master AI by pushing the enemy into a corner and spamming the low kick. Hold down+kick until her special bar is almost full, rape her 3-4 times. Rinse and Repeat.
3. If you are good with timing, you can stop most attacks with the rape button. After that she is stunned for a short while and you can go to town.

Last edited:

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm cool, I can do it!!!

In all seriousness though Fendo11 has a point when he suggests using the upward knee (forward tap + kick) to knock your opponent up (no pun intended) followed by hadouken looking forward punch (forward tap + punch) to hacky sack them into oblivion.

Is anyone else finding that this game runs obscenely slow on their PC? I can kind of see why (the shadows alone are fairly complex) but it'd have been nice to have some graphics setttings.

I'm gonna stick it out anyway though... I've almost collected enough bits and pieces to recreate Poison from Final Fight... did I mention I have a massive crush on Poison?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is anyone else finding that this game runs obscenely slow on their PC? I can kind of see why (the shadows alone are fairly complex) but it'd have been nice to have some graphics setttings.
Usually it runs pretty fine, but sometimes I experience bad slowdown. This game is lacking options. Not only graphic ones, but also fight customization. I'd like to fight for one round with less health for example.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well they have their site. You can leave any kind of comment there if you want them to improve some things. ;)

Last edited:

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

I was put off (but... probably not as much as I ought to have been) by the fact that if you move far enough to the left a pair of dangling, gently swaying legs appears in the foreground.

You'd think that the Lynch mobs would use the other arena for their events. So rude.

slimeSupreme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was put off (but... probably not as much as I ought to have been) by the fact that if you move far enough to the left a pair of dangling, gently swaying legs appears in the foreground.

You'd think that the Lynch mobs would use the other arena for their events. So rude.
I never took that for lynching. Just thought it was where the girls were held, chained and hanging, until their next time getting gangraped.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Necroing this because they released a Poor Sakura Fight 2!

Havent tried it yet (Currentaly downloading) but hentai4daily.com has download links on his blog.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Both links to first one are dead (MU shows that government block page thing, and the 1st page link is down).

Re-upload?

I tried the demo to the 2nd one and this looks like something I'd have a lot of fun with.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would also like a link.