ACT [7thdream] PoorSakura Fight! 1 and 2

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: PoorSakura Fight!

Here's a depositfiles link

Gotta check out the file, just finished DLing. This isn't my work BTW, just grabbed from somwhere else.

Edit: Works as far as I can tell. You need to take the zip file out of the rar, and then change the .zip extension to .rar and from there you should be able to figure it out on your own. Enjoy.

Last edited:

deathfury

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope this is not a trial version

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

think it has both the trial and full version in it.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its full,

crap, but full.

you have 3 attacks, knee, punch and rape, you get about 4 sex scenes, and apparantly the creater heard about you guys whining about how hard the last one was, because she cant even attack you in this one.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its full,

crap, but full.

you have 3 attacks, knee, punch and rape, you get about 4 sex scenes, and apparantly the creater heard about you guys whining about how hard the last one was, because she cant even attack you in this one.
Cant? o_O They why did she slap my monster? T_T

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For a sideways- on game with pixelation and no pussy close-ups, this is actually absurdly fucking hot.

...ABSURDLY.

I can't say I've figured out how to "win", according to the rules of the game, but damn, you win just by playing this thing.

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have not played the first one and I was kinda hoping it was more street fighterish in gameplay with a selection of differnt charaters. Still simple and fun. I like it.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

dunno, the whole thread is full of people bitching about how hard the last one was though, so i assume so.
They were also talking about Custom Girl Fight in this thread so you may be confusing the two. The first one was exactly the same as the second where shes practically defenseless and and you rape her.

Kakalun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is the game very buggy or is it just me ?

also, what's the deal with feet obsession anyway ?

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

on DLsite they said this was going to be their last game, wonder what happened to them

grimskull

Demon Girl
Reputation score

on DLsite they said this was going to be their last game, wonder what happened to them
I hope it's not there last. I liked Pretty Warrior and was hoping for more games like that from them. Also, is this custom girl game any good? I'll have to look for it.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ehmm was wondering, is there more guys you can fight with....

have tried to get to another stage, but when you beat her it just gets stuck for some reason... wel on my version it does.....

(maybe I shouldnt have raped her with the buddies or something??)

Also yes, she can slap you.... but not had alot of hits from the girl.... dont think she does much..... (hitting, kicking and such I mean...)

Actualy would have liked to see Customgirl and the first one....
(mostly I suxx at finding working links....)

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well judging by the images on DLsite you can somehow get the slime in the background to assist you in your rapes. I can't figure out how to though - as others have stated above I only know how to punch, kick, and rape.

And yes, this is Poor Sakura Fight 2 were talking about now. I noticed people discussing Custom Girl Fight earlier - an entirely different game (both done by 7th Dream, however).