A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

Lena gasped as she saw the tiny fae being before her, and fell back a bit in surprise. "W-Wait what? M-My mana... what do you need that for? And... mmm, how are you gonna... g-get it?" Lena asked as she struggled against her bindings, looking around and thinking that they'd used her own magical ropes against her here for this.

"W-Wait I... don't even g-get a say in this?" Lena asked them, a sharp inward breath being heard as she tried to endure the pleasure of the two fairies wrapped around her quickly hardening cock, where she knew it wouldn't take long to cum after that.

Lena wriggled around a bit more, her body instinctively knowing what it wanted as it went, trying to grind those knots in the right spots to pleasure herself. "If... y-you'd wanted that, I wouldn't have minded if you'd only... asked first," Lena told them as she bit her bottom lip, her toes curling a bit as she glanced at the fairy she'd spotted first.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The lead one tapped her chin for a moment. "Oh come now, adventurer, you've gotta know this by now. Yadda yadda. Life force, humans and certain beings got it, us folks want it. Have a little fun time, you know?" She had it explained to her by Ceridyne, the Seer of the mercenary company, once upon a time. Lena's unusual font of power made her a constant target for that reason.

Her top flew off to the side as side leaned down to take her hardened nipple in her land, leaning down to suck on it for a moment. "Well, then, I'm asking now? Puh-lease?" She giggled and glanced down at her waist. "Mmm, definitely won't be long now," she murmured dreamily.

The two around her cock continued to work diligently pressing themselves along Lena's now fully erect length. The lead one strolled down Lena's waist to the tip, guiding her hand along the length to the bundle of nerves near the tip and began to stroke it gently giving it a firm, the remaining two returned from her top and cozied along her breasts, delighting at trying to get her nipples as hard as possible it seemed.

"Don't hold back," she called planted around the tip.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah it won't be long now. And... alright. But... only if you untie me first. I'd like to be a bit more... c-comfortable while we do this," Lena replied after a few moments, her pre already leaking down the underside of her shaft and lubing it up for the two fairies down there clinging to her.

"C-Come on... let me go and I'll spread out for you to do all you like. I remember a seer telling me I had a Lot of mana here a while back. Ceridyne was her name, if I recall correctly," Lena told the fairies, and if she was untied, she would make good on her word and she'd raise up a bit, and pull the blanket of her bedroll down, exposing herself to the night air. "Mmm, you little devils feel Really fucking good, you know that," Lena would compliment the fairies, reaching down to cup her balls with her left hand, rolling them around a bit while her fingers brushed across her slit some, and her right hand helped the two fairies up top around her breasts to toy with them.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Well no can do there!" she apologized, giving another attentive lick to the underside of Lena's cock. "I like you but I don't trust you just yet...you'll have to put up with it." Lena was bound tight, unable to move her limbs while caught up laving her arms out of reach, although as if sensing her desire the two fairies working alongside the leader on her soft slipped below to massage her balls, causing her pleasure and the promised release to spike.

If she tried she might be able to get her hands free, but it was very tempting to just enjoy what was coming, she wasn't even sure she'd be able to get them free before she came. Electric waves of pleasure arced from the tip with the lead fairies every caress, her entire body tightened in anticipation.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh come on. I've not given you any reason to distrust me, now have I? Besides... you're using my rope to tie me up and stuff. Aren't you?" Lena replied softly, whining a bit and wiggling her hips. "And this would go much faster if I could help you too. Don't you think?" she added after a few moments.

Feeling her balls being rolled and massaged by two of the fairies, Lena gasped and felt her back arching up a bit as her hips lifted up into the air some too. "O-Oh yes... s-so close now. I hope there's a stream nearby, b-because this is g-gonna be a big one," Lena moaned softly to the fairies, the pleasure feeling too good for her to resist.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She giggled, feeling Lena's member twitch at every caress. "Well, it's not about giving us a reason to mistrust, but a reason to trust, you are, after all, a human." She winked. She leaned back, hand still rubbing the sensitive bits of her cock and touched against the knot of the rope that grinded into her clitoris with each movement, the knots around her hand loosened enough for her to move them, albeit it in a limited fashion.

She was likely too distracted to notice, the lead fae's attention returning to her cock she clutched tight to it, and a kiss against the underside was just enough to send Lena careening over the edge.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"With loads of mana apparently, don't forget that," Lena added to the fairy.

The feeling of that knot rubbing against her clit and the fairies massaging her balls, coupled with everything else, was proving to be Far too much for Lena to endure. It wasn't long before Lena felt her orgasm building up to near the boiling point, and she knew it would be mere seconds before she came most likely at this rate. Feeling her hands loosened up a bit, Lena reached down and tried to push her middle and ring fingers of her left hand into her slit while the rope rubbed her clit, to add to the pleasure to coax her orgasm out more and more quickly.

When the fairy clung back to her cock and kissed it as she started rubbing her body against it, Lena gasped and let nature take control and run its course, as she lie there, her orgasm blasting out of her hard. Her seed spurted out of her like crazy, landing on her, the fairies, and the ground around them all and drenching it all in her hot thick sticky seed.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The fae giggled in delight as Lena began to cum, clinging close to their respective areas, sending tingles of pleasure to add to the cresting orgasm. She showered the ground, most of her lower body and up to her midriff in her seed, including most of the Fae who amusedly played with it, there was a low hum that Lena noticed in the air as she released laying back to enjoy the afterglow as she was.

The lead was gently rubbing along Lena's waist, delightfully as sensitive as Lena presently was. The rope itself unbound itself from her, coiling aside. "A Human with loads of mana who doesn't mind sharing," she chuckled. "What an unusual one you are, not that you're cooperative, of course, that's actually kind of common these days." One of the Fae quietly joked to another about how easy human's were these days.

"You have a bit of a gift, but you're not mage are you?" The Fae was sitting along her waist, gently rubbing around her groin in a soothing way.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena was a bit surprised at just how much she'd came, and how little the fairies seemed to mind being totally drenched in the thick liquid, with even more being coaxed out thanks to the fairies clinging to her even more. She was a bit amazed at seeing them all playing with her cum like they were, seeming both amused and happy she'd let out so much. "Mmm, as good as that felt I can see Why nobody really resists after a few minutes," Lena cooed softly, smiling softly down at the fairy sitting on her belly.

Lena smiled as she reached down and gently scooped the lead fairy up in her right hand and brought her to her face, where she'd kiss the fairy on the head. "Thank you for the fun time, and yeah I'm no mage. One of my sisters is though," Lena replied gently when asked if she was a mage or not.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She let Lena lift her up, smiling bright as she was raised and kissed on the forehead, her lips covering most of the little Fae's head. "Oh really? Hm, let me help a little then." Her wings extended out suddenly and with a little leap from her hands, wings beating like a humming birds she floated up and planted a gently kiss on Lena's forehead.

A jolt of electricity shot through her and in that moment it was like the world grew brighter around her, greens seemed more green, the sky more blue. The sound of the life around her became crisp and clear. It was as if a fog had lifted from her mind and for the first time she could really see the world!

It faded, slowly, the world resuming it's normal, almost dull color but the disappointment of this faded quickly. She landed back in Lena's palm, unless set down then just settled against her. While the effect faded, something remained, there was an energy about her, that humm she heard. She, if she concentrated could see it's faint trace outlines in the air, collecting in the Fae around her. Her own brilliance could be felt, but it was muted.

"You were pretty close, so I thought I might open your senses for a second and help you the rest of the way. What you're feeling is the flow of Mana! You may have felt the sensations building, if you concentrate you might get a more clear picture now. Don't push yourself, but if that's something you're interested in, just keep at it. Oh and don't fret if you seem out of it right now, a little bit of rest, some food, you'll charge right back up! I've never seen an aura quite as resilient as yours."

Lena 10/10 FP, 4/8 AP, Depleted MP
Fae ??/?? FP, ??/?? AP

Lena has gained the ability to perceive mana! She's inexperienced now, so she'll only be able to tell, roughly, how much she has.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena gasped as she was kissed on the forehead by the lead fairy, the electric feeling surging through her body faster than she could comprehend. The fogginess that had left a haze over her mind quickly left her, and Lena felt a strange feeling coursing through her, as if a whole new world had just opened up to her. It didn't last too very long, but it lasted long enough for her to glimpse at that other world, likely an enlightened one that mages saw all the time.

"W-What do you mean as resilient as mine? Are the auras like mine not normally resilient o-or something?" Lena asked the fairy curiously as she lie there, looking around at the other fairies to see what they were doing now, and feeling a bit out of it herself, but still feeling quite good.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Hm, I guess you hear stuff like that a lot right? Well it's like this. You have a bright spirit, it means you have lots of natural mana, you recover lots, you can hold lots naturally without doing much. Normally someone would need to do rituals, or have trained a lot or been around a lot of magic to have that kind of ability. Dunno why, maybe just a trick of your birth, we all have something, right?"

She began to clean herself off, Lena noticed a sly taste though more than she could ever hope to keep down given her size. "We, so called 'monsters', live on Mana, but produce little naturally. S'why we seek humans out. All humans have and produce mana, or they'd be dead."

The other fae were cleaning themselves off, collecting some if it, it seemed. "Seems like we gotta get going, hun. Hm." She waved one over and whispered something, they flew off and soon return with a small acorn which she offered to Lena. "This was a good time, if you ever need some help, just plant this thing in the ground. It was nice to meet you!" She and the other fae gathered to fly off.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh... so I'm really amazing in that way?" Lena asked curiously, smiling a little as she imagined herself. "And I see. So that's why you we humans are preyed upon by the fae and everything? And thank you girls. I appreciate it," she then said with a smirk as she took the acorn from them.

"Oh hey, there's a small tower keep not far from here, that I've been tasked with checking out to see why it was abandoned. Would you all happen to know what might have happened?" Lena said after a few moments, reaching for one of her rags to wipe herself off of what the fairies hadn't already cleaned off of her, and basking in the glow of the aftermath of her orgasm.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She giggled. "Don't get a fat head! You've got a bright aura, but not the biggest! Do something with that potential, and then I'll be impressed," she winked. "Yep! Pretty much!" She confirmed.

"Oh geez, heading there? No, not really, we stay real clear, but there's a pretty nasty fog over it, monsters, the bad ones, aplenty. I'd say steer clear, but I'm sure you can handle yourself, just be careful okay? We can't help you there." With that they took off.

Lena was left with a quiet peaceful moment with which to collect herself, maybe a quick trip to the closest stream to wash off? Did she have any business? Or was it back on the trail to the keep.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A fat head? Come now, you gotta give me a Little credit at least. And yeah, I don't Want to go there. But the marquis of Eastmarch has asked me to check it out, and is gonna pay me pretty well apparently, so I can't just not at least try," Lena replied with a smirk, nodding confidently. "Yeah I should be able to handle myself at least a little bit," she added after a few moments.

After taking a quick little trip to the nearby stream to wash off, Lena came back and dried off, before getting ready to leave and continue on towards the keep, unless it was still night, in which case she'd go back to sleep for just a little bit before she continued onward.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The next day went without incident, she emerged free of the woods in the afternoon of the third day, emerging into a rather foggy day that seemed to grow thicker as she followed the path. It wasn't terribly unusual fog, but it limited her view quite a bit, leaving her unable to see anymore than 30 feet out. By the time the sun began to set Lena grew worried she might miss the keep entirely, and become lost, but just before she opted to set up camp and wait out the fog she found herself at the edge of the walls of the keep, standing tall and strong.

A sudden unease filled her at the sight of the walls, there was silence, not a living sound around her and she noticed it had been like that for a little while. Her horse reared back, winnied and refused to take another step. Did she try to coax the horse on further? Dismount and tie it off somewhere? Or did she decide this was far enough and head back?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully she didn't have much trouble moving onward, and the fog she was met with not long into her day, was a bit worrying. It took her most of the day, but she eventually managed to come to the walls and she sighed with relief, as she was beginning to think that she wouldn't find the keep before nightfall, and she Really wanted to so she wasn't out in the wild again. "W-Whoa there girl, don't fret... come on come on calm down," Lena told her horse when it reared up and seemed as if it were about to toss her.

Lena would dismount if the horse seemed like it would definitely throw her off if she tried to force it through while riding, and she'd try and gently coax it inside on foot, her shield slung over her shoulder and her spear in one hand. She'd gently pat its head as she tried to coax it along, hoping soft kind words would be enough to convince it to follow her. "Come on girl, I need you to come with me now. Please?" Lena would whisper to the horse and if that was enough to coax it through, she'd smile and take the horse into the keep proper until she found a good spot, hopefully a stable, to tie her upat.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The horse whinnied and reared, eyes expressing more and more fear the closer that Lena tried to drag her to the entrance of the keep until finally it ripped itself free of her grasp and raced in the direct opposite direction, letting out a horrified cry as it disappeared in the thick fog. Lena, if she pursued, would have lost it within moments, its sounds vanishing into the distance leaving her in the uneasy silence.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"N-No come on girl. I need you please... don't run. I... Wait... N-NO!" Lena called to the horse, trying to calm the mare down, and grabbing her pack quickly on the back of it, which likely caused her things to spill out, but at least the horse was carrying nothing on it but her spare waterskin and the saddle, and she could collect the rest of her things before sighing to herself. "I really wish she hadn't run off. But I don't have a choice now. I'm here, and I might as well do my job," Lena muttered to herself, hoping that she'd be able to find her horse as soon as she left this place with whatever information she could gather, as she turned back to the keep and proceeded inside.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Lena pressed forward feeling that uneasy chill set firmly in her bones. She neared the gate, having done a few minutes walk around the outer perimeter of the wall to find it. The walls stood at around twelve feet, made of stone with turrets on each corner. The gate itself was wood with iron bands securing them, they were open in seeming anticipation of her arrival.

As she crossed the threshold she felt a tingle run across his skin, almost imperceptibly. She looked back over her shoulder and saw...nothing. The immediate threshold of the gate was completely obscured by fog. A stone path led forward branching left and right.