A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Brave New World (Mind Flayer)

Susie's reactions to Lena's actions only further aroused Lena, and she was panting slightly when Susie pulled away from her and started easing herself back down. "O-Oh yes... it's... b-been so long since the last time I had a woman. F-Feels like ages," Lena moaned softly as she felt her tip pressing against Susie's slit, before beginning to enter her.

Lena held Susie against her as the girl eased down the rest of the way, and when Susie spoke again, Lena nodded softly. "Y-Yeah I did. I... o-ooh yes, f-feels so good," Lena began saying, before she let out a cute little whimpering moan, her hips bucking slightly from how intense the pleasure was with her being quite out of practice as it were when it came to sex, and already feeling like her balls were about to explode and release their bounty.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She moved her hands to Lena's shoulders, gripping tightly as with gentle thrusts of her hip began to ride Lena's length as best as she could. Her eyes fluttered, faint sharp breaths escaped as she moved, tightening around Lena's throbbing cock as Lena neared a release.

She leaned down and planted a few gentle kisses along Lena's neck, then whispered. "Don't hold back..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh but... I'd like to c-cum together at the very least. Would make me feel terrible if you didn't get to cum too," Lena replied softly as her hands rested on Susie's hips and helped to bounce her lover up and down, her cock throbbing immensely as she did.

It wouldn't take too much longer for Lena to cum, breathing ragged and heavy, though as she felt her cum traveling up her length, she looked like she was panicking a bit as she pulled Susie down to her and pressed her lips against Susie's to muffle the squeal of ecstasy she felt along with the rush of adrenaline filling her body.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

With Lena moving to help her bounce she used a free hand to cover Lena's mouth as she rode, eyes closing shit as s she leaned back, pressing Lena tight against her most sensitive areas. Every muscle began to tighten, pressing against Lena as she felt her orgasm begin to crest.

As Lena pulled her in for the kiss she pressed into it, but only faintly engaged. Lena could feel it with the length pressed deep inside Susie, the sensation of her release, hot and warm, and the pleasant gripping sensation of her orgasm coaxing Lena to her own sudden powerful one.

She stopped for a moment as Lena's cum began to fill her, shuddering and mumbling something into the kiss as she began to bounce gently against, coaxing out Lena's long intense orgasm. A minute passed before she sagged against Lena, panting, closing her eyes as she rested against her for the moment. "A-ah...there..."

She wrapped her arms around Lena. "I mostly came for the fun of it. It's not often I find someone like you, with the fun bits. But my offer is genuine, come see us some day, I'm sure you'd get something out of it. I'll leave instructions somewhere you can find."

She stretched out gently, slowly raising herself off Lena's cock and moving back to the outside of the bath, stretched out.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena's cries of ecstasy were muffled by Susie's hand, her eyes rolling up as she came inside of Susie as she shuddered, before Susie allowed her to pull her in for the kiss as Lena came. Her orgasm was incredibly powerful, and Lena's back arched mightily as she came, her body losing all control over its muscles as she spurted her seed wildly into the lovely redhead riding her. "O-Oh fuck... y-yes... YES!" Lena cried through Susie's hand, her voice very muffled as she did and as she finished cumming into Susie's incredibly tight folds.

When her orgasm finally ended, lasting nearly a full minute thanks to Susie's coaxing it along as she continued to ride her, Lena's body save for her penis went partially limp as she leaned back against the tub. Lena glanced over at Susie as she panted softly, feeling the rush of pleasure still coursing through her loins after the sex, and listened to the other girl speak. "A-Alright... but can I ask you a couple of other things? How many are in your... "tribe" as you called it? And what all is in it for you?" Lena asked softly, still panting as Susie lifted off of her, her cock still painfully hard as she sat there recovering from the intense pleasure.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She relaxed back, luxuriating in the water as she let out a quiet sigh, eyes closed. "A few dozen, you ask that a lot. I'll be honest it makes me nervous. And what's in it for me is maybe you'll be able to help us someday. You got the whole rising star vibe about you, and I get the sense someone like you and our goals may align somewhere."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... see. Well, I won't rob anyone if that's what you're thinking, nor will I do anything to cause harm to someone else either. If we're trying to help people though, or at the very least merely trying to help each other without hurting or causing any sort of pain to innocent people, then I suppose our interests may align at some point, yeah," Lena replied softly with a smirk on her lips. "And of course I keep asking questions. I don't want to be involved with anything that's going to get me into trouble or anything. I think that's a fair thought. Don't you?" she went on to say with a shrug.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Naw, I know. You got that moral thing going, which is fine. But sometimes we do good, real good, and I think someone like you could help." She said with a simple wave. "Ah, well, you bein' here with me and not turning me in is trouble right? What we just did is trouble, so I think we both know you're okay with just a little." She winked at Lena and began to stir, pulling herself out of the tub and fetching a nearby towel to dry with.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-What? What we did wasn't trouble, o-or bad, or wrong. And I already turned you in, my obligation to the whole thing is already done. It isn't my fault the guards couldn't keep you held. And I... w-wait a sec... are you the marquis' daughter or something? How Did you get out?" Lena replied, stammering a bit and blushing as she spoke, and looking Very suspiciously at Susie as she tried to justify that what they did here wasn't in any way wrong, her eyes though told a completely different story in that she was eyeing up Susie's body hungrily.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She chuckled. "No, I've got no relation, though I do consider him to be a royal pain. And I got out because I'm damn good, and I got a little help."

She winked and after briefly drying herself off set the towl along the stool. Lena felt a shift in the air, a brief intense but not uncomfortable heat radiate out from Susie as the water from her skin and hair scattered around her about an inch from her body and evaporated. Without a word she grabbed her clothes and dressed swiftly as footsteps sounded outside the door.

"Don't be a stranger," she said with a wink as she moved to the window.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see, well that clears that up I guess, and I won't ask further since I doubt you want to talk much more about how you got out," Lena replied softly, before Susie got out, where she felt... an odd heat radiating about her.

It wasn't unpleasant, but it was strange to say the least, though when Lena noticed the water seemingly magically evaporating from Susie's skin, her eyes widened a bit and she looked up at her. "W-Wait just a sec... are you... a mage of some sort? How did you do that?" Lena asked, standing up in the bath and facing Susie with a curious look on her face.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She let out a quiet laugh. "Not a wizard, like I said, just damn good." She winked against and moved to the window as the footsteps were heard in Lena's bedroom, a knock at the door timed with the opening of the window as Susie gracefully rolled out to the roof and vanished.

"Hello? Miss Lena? I heard voices are you alright...?" The door began to open.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh... that certainly seemed like magic, but again I won't ask anything else," Lena replied softly to Susie before she left via the window, and a knock on the bathroom door was heard after she heard footsteps in the bedroom it was attached to. "Yes... I'm fine, thank you. I thought I heard someone outside peeking in, but it was just a bird had landed on my windowsill," Lena replied, trying to cover for Susie, as she didn't want to get her in trouble again.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Ah, of course, my apologies." The voice stops before completely opening the door. "The Marquis is ready to meet with you in the main dining hall. Do you need help with anything?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course, thank you. I would appreciate it if you could help me get into my dress," Lena replied softly to the maid, getting out and beginning to dry off, before she exited the bathroom and started getting ready, and once she was dry, dressed, and ready to go, Lena would go to see the marquis.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The maid steps in, professionally without making a scene or anything likes that. She assisted dutifully with drying Lena, helping with her hair and getting her into the dress. She let out a soft sigh. "You look wonderful, Lady Weiss. Truly, it's like it was made for you." She smiled bright. "Let's go then?"

When affirmed she took Lena's hand and guided her out of her room and down towards the main dining hall. The room was large, a table big enough to seat twenty or so but only the Marquis sat there, who stood up when Lena entered, regarded her for a long moment before bowing his head politely. "Lady Lena, it's a pleasure to meet you, come, sit. You have brought word from Farnshold?" He motioned for you to sit near, a seat was made up for her, but no food was yet served.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Why thank you miss," Lena replied with a smile as she was helped to get dry by the maid and then into her dress. "Hmhm, I bought it yesterday. Didn't expect them to have it delivered so soon," she then giggled as she was complimented by the maid.

Grabbing the message, Lena took it with her and headed out with the maid to the marquis. When she entered, Lena bowed politely to the man when he rose to greet her, giving a cute little curtsy to the man as she did. "Good afternoon lord marquis. And thank you for the invitation. And yes, I do have a message from the duke of Farnshold. Here it is," Lena replied softly, before pulling the letter up out from between her breasts where she'd put it for safekeeping.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

He raises a brow at her rather...crass choice of storage but says nothing, approaching her to take the letter and after shredding the envelope open with his finger he flips open the letter and regards it for a few minutes in silence. You see little shifts of his expression, a bit contemptuous in anger though directed nowhere.

Then, after a time, he sighs audible and places the letter on the table. "I see," he says simple before moving to his seat, motioning you to his. "Have a seat, I see I missed some excitement."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena was a bit unsure at the marquis' look as she brought the letter out, and after he'd read the thing, she nodded a bit. "Aye, there was... quite a bit of excitement to say the least honestly," Lena replied as she moved over to the marquis' seat when he gestured her over. "Is there anything wrong? The duke didn't really tell me too much about what the contents of the message were really," she then asked curiously.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"It was brief, detailed the trouble the town has been facing from the neighboring monsters, the village raids, but specifically the recent attempted takeover by that Cult that sought to use the town in a mass ritual. A mage powered like that could have done some serious damage to Westmarch. He stated how you and your friend helped thwart them, and saved the town. I'm sorry for the loss of your comrade," he says bluntly, but sincerely.

"Are there any details missing pertinent?"