Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

Karina moaned softly as Anya's lips latched onto her nipple, an arm drifting down and wrapping around her neck as she did. "Mmm... such a big strong and healthy oni like you... you deserve to be knocked up by an even bigger and stronger minotaur like me. Yes... squeeze me tighter. You know you love it, young one. You've only recently lost your virginity, haven't you. I can tell, just by... mmm, how tight you are," Haruka moaned, reaching down and grabbing Karina's other breast with her hand and giving it a rough squeeze, pinching her nipple as her hips collided with Karina's, and Anya could see Karina's balls bouncing and jiggling with each thrust, and the lewd wet slapping of Haruka's hitting Karina's large bubbly ass.

"S-So big... I... A-Anya I... I'm floating away, it f-feels so good," Karina moaned and whimpered cutely, her arm around Anya squeezing a bit in her slightly drunken and delirious state.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help herself, wiggling out from Karina's grip, letting her hand take her place at Karina's breast, the girl would latch onto the oni woman's bouncing cock like a lamprey. Taking the tip inside her mouth and running her tongue along it as she shifted herself a bit, leaving her head resting on Karina's stomach. Everytime Haruka slammed into the oni girl it'd push her cock deeper into Anya's mouth, and the girl let her other hand drift to Karina's own. Interweaving their fingers as Karina approached climax.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina squealed aloud as Anya's lips latched onto her cock, as it bobbed up and down with each thrust Haruka gave. Haruka's cock was raging inside of Karina, and when she thrust forward, it made Karina let out a squeal as her fingers entwined with Anya's, squeezing a bit as she was pounded into. "Mmm, you both are so damned tight. Can't wait to ensure my babies are in those bellies. But I don't think you are pregnant yet. So... time to put one in your belly right now," Haruka said, looking down at Karina with a grin as she lifted Karina's hips up and started slamming down into her hard and fast, letting Anya keep sucking Karina off.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya continued to suck down Karina's cock, going deeper and deeper with each of Haruka's thrusts as she continued to hold her lovers hand while she was fucked by the minotaur. Her other hand switching from Karina's breasts to Haruka's balls, teasing the minotaur as well as Karina as she tried to draw them both to climax. Eager to taste her oni lovers seed, while just as eager to let Karina feel a bit of the same pleasure she still was from the cum shifting around in her womb.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Haruka groaned as she felt Anya's hand on her balls, massaging and squeezing them around as Haruka picked up her pace enough so that Anya deep throated Karina to the hilt of her cock with each slam of Haruka's mighty hips. Karina was moaning and squealing as Haruka continued to knock away with wild abandon, and Anya felt Karina's cock throbbing like crazy, obviously about to explode in her mouth. It wouldn't be much longer, she knew, before Karina filled her mouth up and gave her a nice thick load to drink down.

"I'm gonna blow soon... get ready to be... addicted with your friend, you lovely oni you," Haruka moaned, before she slammed into Karina one final time after another minute and exploded inside of her, where Anya felt Karina erupt in her mouth, and she watched Karina's belly swelling with the sheer amount of Haruka's cum that the minotaur was pumping into her.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya moaned happily as she drank down her lover's seed and felt the oni girl inflate with cum against her. The matron not letting go till Karina's orgasm had ended and the flow had stopped, and then she'd pull back with an audible pop and catch a few breaths as she lightly ran her hand over Karina's belly before asking. "Mmm, thanks for the meal Karina. How are you feeling?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"S-So hot inside... a-and so full. I-It feels so good Anya... I... I want more," Karina panted softly to Anya, kissing her on the lips, and reaching up to grasp Haruka's breasts, before Haruka pulled out of Karina and maneuvered around.

"There you go, now clean my cock, hmhm. Go ahead, that's it. Luck all of my cum off of it, and your juices," Haruka told Karina, who complied obediently and slurped on Haruka's huge cock.

Anya felt the intense desire to be greedy and move in to lick and suck on it herself, but it wasn't so overpowering that she couldn't resist it thankfully. "The night is still young, my lovelies, and it's been a good long while since I last had an Oni," Haruka said with a chuckle, after pulling her cock out of Karina's mouth, who swallowed all of the leftover cum Haruka had.

Anya felt herself pulled over on top of Karina, who lay there looking a bit delirious, where she was placed on her hands and knees by Haruka, and then plowed into again by the minotaur, from behind this time, as both her and Haruka moaned aloud. Haruka's thrusts this time were just as strong as before, filling Anya's tight little cunny up with her huge horse cock, the flared and blunted tip forcing her cervix to surrender to its assault very quickly. The only thing protecting Anya's womb at that point, only half a minute in, was the tight little entrance to it, and Haruka's cock was battering it down with each thrust, little by little. She didn't slow down, nor ease up, even as she came only three minutes later, swelling Anya more full of her seed than before, and leaving her to look like she was easily nine months pregnant, which Anya was almost certain that Haruka had added to the pregnancy now, surely, with that much potent cum.

Once she finished off with Anya again, Haruka pulled out and laid her gently over to the side, and rolled Karina over and plowed her from behind. Karina let out a cute squeal as she was taken from behind, her voice very girlish, and almost like when Sapphira had done it to her like that. Haruka reached down and started stroking Karina's cock a bit roughly, forcing her to cum three times in the eight minute span it took her to reach her own climax, leaving Karina a bit exhausted and unable to stop Haruka from maneuvering up and plugging Karina's mouth with her shaft, making her drink down half the load of cum she had built up there.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya kissed Karina back before Haruka pulled them apart and put her cock between them. Anya having to fidget a bit to keep her impulse to start licking under control. Though that impulse didn't really need to be suppressed for too long though, as Haruka started to get slammed into by the minotaur once again. Getting fucked almost right above Karina, and she couldn't help herself from bending down to play with the oni girl's tits again even as Haruka ravaged her insides and eventually flooded her with seed. The oni matron ballooning out until she looked like she was just about to give birth, and she was left beside Karina as the larger oni was given a second round.

Though Anya did pout a bit at Karina getting to clean Haruka off a second time, before mentally slapping herself a bit for that thought. She needed to try to keep this addiction under control or...well...she didn't really know what would happen, but it might possibly be something bad!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina moaned softly as Anya was laying atop her pretty much getting plowed by Haruka, playing with her oni lover's breasts. By the time Haruka had finished with round two, Karina was groaning softly as she lie there next to Anya, looking more than a little out of it. Smiling down at the two as they lie there, Haruka reached down and grabbed Anya's breasts and moved over her again and used them once more, deciding to give Anya a nice thick coating of cum over her tits, so not getting to clean Haruka off made it a moot point, because Anya would get her own chance to clean it off herself here soon enough, she knew.

"There we go, let's just keep going you two, until you can't stay awake any longer tonight," Haruka cooed to Anya, the large blunted tip of her shaft poking against Anya's mouth.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was having quite a fair bit of fun with this. It was like with the nekos again, but well, a single really big minotaur girl. that and the neko's seed didn't taste anywhere near this good. When Haruka started to poke against her mouth with her blunted head, the oni matron opened wide, trying to take the tip inside and licking it again. Having fallen into the roll of the submissive again just like she did for Kali and Karina. Eagerly trying to pleasure the large minotaur.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing Anya opening her mouth willingly, Haruka grinned and pushed the head of her shaft inside, and gave Anya another nice taste of her cock. It didn't take long for Anya to get another nice big drink of Haruka's cum too, but thankfully she didn't get any hotter than she had been really. After a few more thrusts into Anya's mouth, and the last of the cum was drained down her gullet, Anya felt Haruka pull out again, where she sighed softly, and grinned again.

"Well... you two like a big strong minotaur to fulfill all your needs, hmm? Speak the truth now, or I'm a spank you," Haruka asked, smirking down at Anya.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was a tad relieved at the addiction not getting any worse, but well, she was more concerned at the time about gulping down all Haruka's cum then anything else at the moment. Though soon enough the flow would end and the minotaur pulled back, leaving Anya blinking a bit at the minotaurs words. Looking over to Karina to see her answer. Before saying, "It ii~is pretty nice."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, told you that you'd like it, didn't I. Come now, let us rest. I can definitely go on for another couple of hours at least, but we should rest, let you two get settled in nicely, and I may give you what you sought tomorrow, it depends on how you... please me," Haruka said, chuckling slightly as she pet Anya's and Karina's heads, the two looking and feeling quite sleepy after the nice fucking Haruka had given them both.

"Y-Yeah... it was quite nice... t-to be honest. I can't believe I've been bred by a minotaur. Gods what would mom think," Karina sighed softly, rubbing her belly, and reaching over to rub Anya's too.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think...she'd be a bit onboard. If I was to...guess from what she said earlier I think she might have done it before herself." Anna giggled a bit tiredly as she was patted both on her head and on her belly. The girl looking like she was pretty ready to nod off as she rolled against Karina, snuggling in against the large woman.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? You think so? Huh... m-maybe I'll have to ask her one day about it," Karina mumbled softly, before closing her eyes and nodding off moments later.

"Mmm... my sweet little oni. It must be my lucky day, hmhm," Haruka giggled softly, before rolling over and lying down behind Anya, snuggling up behind her and nibbling on her neck, while Anya felt incredibly warm smushed between the two, falling asleep soon after that herself.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anna took a moment to think at Karina's reply. She's have to push that a bit more tommorow. For now the warmth between Haruka and Karina she couldn't help but fall asleep. Her eyes drifting shut as the position got to her, and she'd fall asleep shortly there after.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was soon snoozing away happily with her face buried in Karina's breasts, the oni's large soft globes making the perfect pillows for Anya. Anya could tell that her horn wouldn't hurt Karina any, as she was positioned so that it would be pointing just up and away, laying across her arm.

Anya's sleep was untroubled, and quite pleasant to say the least, and she couldn't help but feel quite relaxed squished between the two larger herms on either side of her.

The following morning, when Anya woke up, it was to see Haruka holding Karina right in front of her, with Karina on her hands and knees, her head laying on the pillows as she bit them to try and drown her moans out, and a look of ecstasy on her face. Haruka was plowing Karina's cunny for all it was worth, and leaving Karina panting like a bitch in heat. It was clear that Karina had already came at least three or four times, from the small puddle of cum on the bed beneath her, which the crown of her shaft was pressing down into.

"You're loving it aren't you Karina... you needn't lie to me. Just go ahead and let it... all... out," Haruka panted softly as she leaned down over Karina, one hand moving down to stroke Karina's cock some now while their balls collided with one another which along with their hips created lewd wet slapping sounds that resounded around the room. After a few moments of stroking, Anya saw Karina's cock erupt with another explosion of cum, her legs trembling like crazy as Haruka exploded inside of Karina, her cum leaking out around her cock that was plugging Karina's folds.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya's sleep was practically amazing, and her wake up was actually pretty good too. Sure, seeing Karina getting plowed could have been to some people a source of jealousy, it wasn't to Anya. Wasn't like she could please Karina that way anyways, and well, they had already shared quite a fair bit. Instead the thought that ran through Anya's head as she woke up were. 'Damn does Karina look hot getting plowed like that.' Followed by 'Mmmm, that's a bit of a waste of seed.' Followed by the girl shifting to latch onto Karina's bobbing shaft as Haruka stroked it. Latching onto the tip with her mouth to ensure no more of the oni's glorious cum got wasted, and also to settle a bit of morning hunger she had.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The moment Anya's lips touched Karina's cock, Karina howled in ecstasy and came even more, and even harder than before. "Oh you're up too Anya. Good good, come let's get Karina nice and fucked silly. Come on you, over you get," Haruka said when she noticed Anya was awake and sucking Karina off.

With that, while Anya was bobbing her head up and down, Haruka rolled Karina over with one hand, guiding Anya around with the other, until Karina was on her back, her ass planted down in the puddle of cum that'd been underneath her. Karina was obviously loving every second of this, if her moans filling the room was any indication. Haruka was grinning a little wickedly as she kept pumping her hips in and out of Karina, whose cock Anya couldn't couldn't stop sucking off, because it just tasted too good to do so. However, after a couple of minutes, and two orgasms from Karina later, Anya found herself hungering for Haruka's cock, as she saw the shaft pounding in and out of Karina. It wouldn't take long before Haruka pulled out of Karina and grabbed Anya's hair, pulling her up and popping her lips off Karina's cock, and presenting her own twitching throbbing cock before Anya, who felt an incredible compulsion to take it in her mouth and finish the minotaur matriarch off, hungering for her addictive cum to guzzle it down.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya let herself be brought along as Karina was rolled over. Not even pausing her bobbing even as they moved. Eagerly taking down Karina's cock as she felt the burning need running through her. Her body practically demanding her to go deeper, lick more, do everything she can to bring Karina to climax as fast as possible. Her hands moving down to Karina's balls even as both girls bounced a bit with each of Haruka's hard thrusts. Anya sucking down every ounce of the oni's cum when it came. Though she kept herself from reaching down to play with her own slit. Keeping herself hot and horny as they went and her belly bloated a bit with some of Karina's sweet tasting cum.

Finally though Haruna switched targets, and Anya couldn't help but shiver a bit in anticipation as her hair was grabbed and used to pull her up off Karina's long cock, brought up onto level with Haruna's own. Her bodies need ramping up ten fold, as she didn't even stop herself from leaning forward and latching onto Haruna's tip. Her hands coming to the rest of the length of the cock as she worked it off. Bouncing inch by inch down it as her hands teased every bit that her mouth hadn't reached.