Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"You're coming too. I think I'll fuck both of you silly tonight," Haruka stated, before she wrapped an arm around Karina too, and slung her up over her shoulder as well, grinning as she did, while Karina looked over at Anya, her cheeks flushed a bit.

"I... I'm being kidnapped like a princess. B-By a big minotauress brute. Eek... unhand me you brute," Karina squealed cutely, her legs kicking a bit, and looking like she was more than a little drunk.

Haruka hauled the two to a large bedroom, with an equally large bed, easily a huge king sized bed that could fit Haruka, and about ten others. She tossed Anya and Karina down side by side on the bed, and reached down with her big strong hands, and peeled their clothes off, starting with Karina's, since hers was easier. When Karina's cock sprang free, already hard as iron, Haruka grabbed it and squeezed, before stroking it up and down several times. After that, she switched to Anya and peeled her clothes off too, grabbing one of Anya's breasts after the large orbs burst free, and squeezing it, but sliding her hand down quickly afterward and brushing a large finger across Anya's slit, bringing her finger back to taste Anya's juices.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya wiggled like Karina, and replied in a half joking tone. "And now we're being taken away to become playthings and sluts like most princesses end up being."

It was true, at least every tale she heard on the surface seemed to point to princesses getting kidnapped all the time and turning into massive sluts. Most of the Queens in the realm apparently kept dungeons full of monsters to play with.

Soon enough though Anya was dropped onto Haruka's bed, which was truly titanic even for the large minotaur. Watching as Haruka stripped Karina and started to stroke the oni girl's cock, the member standing proud and drawing Anya's glances a bit. Though when Haruka went to remove her own clothes, Anya would let her take her pants, but she'd insist a bit on keeping her top. "Mmmm, doesn't the big bad minotaur want to use this convenient window to fuck a girl's breasts?" Anya said, squeezing her arms together to emphasis the large opening. Even as she moaned from her slit being teased.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? You don't want me to remove your top eh? Embarrassed by your breasts?" Haruka asked, grinning as she removed her own top and then her long kilt like skirt, where Anya saw the largest cock she'd ever seen, even flaccid. The thing was just absolutely huge, easily sixteen inches in length, and fat enough to split her open easily as good as Karina if not better.

"You sure you don't want a taste first, little oni, hmm?" Haruka asked, grinning as she flopped her cock down and slapped it between Anya's breasts.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, not embarrassed, but I've always wanted to try someone fucking my breasts while my top was still on like this." Anya said with a small chuckle, before she paused for a moment and stared.

Wow was Haruka big down there, indeed, Anya couldn't quite take her eyes off of that large rod of flesh until the minotauress practically slapped her with it. Then her brain would reboot a bit and she'd press her breasts together a bit. Rubbing them around the tip of Haruka's flaccid member. "Mmm, I wouldn't mind a taste in the slightest, guess if your really insistent I can lose the top for now."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You like it, hmm?" Haruka asked with a grin. "And it's alright, you needn't lose it just yet. It has been a dream of yours, after all. Right? Might as well indulge you a little, I guess, before you indulge me," she added with a shrug, not seeming to mind.

Haruka started thrusting her cock up and down between Anya's tits, the thing already stiffening up mightily, before a large dollop of her pre beaded up and dripped down onto Anya's chin as Haruka's huge cock bumped against it.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya squeezed her tits together, and with her large size they did a fairly good job of taking a few inches of the minotaurs cock, but eventually the shaft poked out, pushing out the neck of her outfit and bumping against her chin. Anya half wondering how this would look if she had decided to wear her sweater instead and had the whole cock forming an outline on the front of her body, but for now she would just lean down and give the tip a bit of a kiss, followed by a few licks as she started to work her breasts over the parts of Haruka's member that was between the mountainous mammaries.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Haruka grinned and kept slamming forward, as she squeezed Anya's tits together along with Anya, and every few licks, Anya was granted another drop of pre from Haruka. "Hmhm, you like my taste, little oni? I know you do. Just by the way you're already flushed," Haruka asked, chuckling as her pre dribbled out all over Anya's lips and chin.

After a few thrusts, Haruka's cock twitched, and she grinned again at Anya. "Hmm... odd," Haruka commented as Anya slurped on her pre as it leaked out of her cock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What?" Anya asked at Haruka's mention of 'odd' even as she was still licking at Haruka's tip, before opening wide and taking at least the head of the member between her lips and bobbed her head a bit while her breasts continued to move. Pressing tight around the minotauress' shaft and moving up and down in alternate directions to try to stimulate as much as she could.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh nothing... something I shall have to fix soon. Just lie there and enjoy my... magnificence," Haruka said, smirking a little as she started thrusting a little harder between Anya's tits.

Haruka grabbed Anya's head and pulled her lips down over her shaft as she started thrusting harder between Anya's breasts, using her other hand to hold one of Anya's tits up against her shaft, while Anya did the other. Bursts of pre spurted out of her tip into Anya's mouth, the taste intoxicating almost as much as the mead earlier. "Go ahead, drink it down," Haruka muttered to Anya after a few moments, grinning as she reached over to her bedside table and pulled out a small vial, where she emptied the strange reddish liquid inside out over her cock, and muttered something under her breath.

"And... drink it, yes... there you go little oni. The more you drink it, the better you'll feel, especially when I cum," Haruka said, the liquid making up a nice lube for her shaft.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya had closed her eyes to concentrate on taking the massive cock being slowly worked down her throat, and didn't notice Haruka pouring the liquid over her cock as she kept working her way down. By the time the woman actually opened her eyes again she just noticed that Haruka's shaft was becoming much easier to deepthroat, and was a bit wetter against her breasts. Nothing to really concern herself with as she worked more and more, trying to just how far she could get down the minotaur's massive cock even as she focused now on working her tongue and throat then her breasts. Though she did keep lightly stroking the shaft with them, as her freed hand by Haruka taking up one of the mammaries let her reach down to play with the large woman's balls, teasing them between her fingers as she felt herself heating up from the intoxicating precum.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Haruka grinned at Anya who kept slurping down her pre, and the liquid she'd poured over her cock, and soon enough Anya felt her body heating up even more. Slowly but surely, as Anya's hands worked Haruka's balls and cock, Anya felt Haruka building up fairly quickly, but the minotaur chief didn't seem to be trying to hold back any longer. After another couple of minutes, Anya felt her huge balls trembling in her hand, where she exploded, forcibly holding Anya's mouth over her cock's head and making her drink it all down. The moment Haruka's cum touched Anya's tongue, she felt an intense desire for more, similar to Sheila and the others the previous night.

"Hmhm, drink it all down, my cum will leave you... quite hot and bothered," Haruka chuckled softly, as Anya gulped down Haruka's cum.

After Anya had finished, Haruka pulled her cock out of Anya's mouth and wiped the dregs of her cum off on Anya's tits, before she started peeling Anya's top off of her now. However, Haruka narrowed her eyes a little bit at Anya. "Hmph... seems oni matron's are a bit stouter than I thought. Gonna have to do this another way," Haruka grunted, looking displeased a little bit about something.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya didn't have any idea what Haruka was going on about, or why she was frowning. She did feel quite hungry for more though, and would only reluctantly let Haruka pull her cock away. Though she let the girl peel off her top even as her tongue dabbed at some of the cum around her cheeks. "Ohh? Did you expect me to faint just from a single blowjob. I can take way more then that." Anya said with a cocky grin.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, you know little of us minotaurs don't you. Next time it'll work though, so no worries," Haruka chuckled before roughly grabbing and spreading Anya's legs apart. "Now, get ready to be speared on the mightiest of minotaur cocks," she then said, grinning a little wickedly, as she pressed her blunted tip against Anya's slit.

With a single fell thrust, Haruka thrust into Anya, burying half of her huge cock inside, where her tip throbbed a bit inside and made Anya feel quite nice as more pre leaked out, heating her insides up.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohh I know, you girls are supposed to be addictive and all that. Though what, trying to get me actually addicted? Seems like bad form for a guest." Anya said with her own chuckle before she loud moaned as Haruka slammed her cock into the oni matron. The former human then let out a bit more of a contented mewl as she felt the girl's precum starting to paint her insides, "Haaah, don't think I can't take all of it, just cause your big."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You're a lovely little oni, and you've already shown that you're stretchy, because you could take Sheila's and the others cocks. So you can take mine, I'm sure, little oni," Haruka said, chuckling at Anya as she pushed in deeper, spreading her slit around that huge cock.

Haruka's cock was spurting pre out into Anya's folds, lubing her up more than well enough to take her hugeness, though Anya felt incredibly full, and could see the imprint of Haruka's cock slightly in her belly. "Hmhm... I'm gonna bathe your womb in my seed," Haruka whispered in Anya's ear as she started thrusting in and out, her cock working Anya's slit perfectly.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya moaned as Haruka pushed deeper and deeper until she was all the way in. Stretching Anya out noticeably even with her larger body, and she realized that it was probably a good thing she got bigger or this would have probably broken her permanently somewhere.

For now though she'd just focus on working her inner walls to squeeze around Haruka's massive member as the minotaur started to thrust in and out of her. The oni girl not able to resist bringing her hands up to grope herself to give her a bit more pleasure as well.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Groping herself, Anya felt the intense pleasure of Haruka hollowing her pussy out as the large minotaur started pumping her hips, and it was almost too intense to bear at first. Haruka's thumb was rubbing across Anya's clit insistently, driving the pleasure into her more and more as she started thrusting harder and faster. Haruka wasn't holding back and was starting to pick up the pace a bit. It was obvious that Haruka was enjoying herself, and preparing for something, and as Anya felt her climax fast approaching and her tummy going more taught as Haruka pounded her. "Y-You ready to... feel amazing?" Haruka asked softly, slamming in one last time as she lifted Anya's legs up with her big strong hands, and exploded inside of Anya.

As Haruka exploded inside of her, Anya felt something snap in her head, as the liquid heat filled her womb, and Anya felt her body... craving more of it... as much as her slutty womb and stomach could get filled with. Instinctively, Anya knew that Sapphira's potion, or the magic contained within it anyway, had just been broken. "Mmm... I felt that. No more oni magic to keep you from getting addicted now, is there," Haruka chuckled softly at Anya, whose belly had swollen again with seed, before Haruka pulled her cock out, the intense need for Haruka's cum, or any minotaur cum starting to build back up a bit.

(Anya has gained stage 1 addiction to minotaur cum. While around minotaurs, Anya has a -1 to all defense rolls, and must make a will saving throw of a 5 or higher to not give in to their demands, if she tries to resist. While not around minotaurs, she doesn't have the -1 to all defense rolls, nor needs to make a saving throw, unless her addiction makes her start craving cum, preferably minotaur cum, but for the first 3 times she requires any cum, any other cum will suffice. Anya will require drinking or internally taking cum at least once every 48 hours before it starts to affect her.)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya was quite enjoying this if she was to be asked. Indeed, after the first few thrusts it felt absolutely amazing as her body adjusted to fit. Pleasure coursing through the former human as her body was fucked hard and fast by the minotauress. Her belly poking out a bit everytime Haruka hilted out inside her and Anya shifted one hand from her own tits to press against the bulge whenever it appeared. At least until she caught Haruka's words, and a moment later her womb was flooded with seed even as she herself climaxed.

She almost heard something crack in her head, and she felt her body heating up drastically from the seed inside her, spreading like tendrils as her body started to demand more. She needed to be filled with it! Till it was pouring out every hole she had, and she took that with a bit of a mix of worry, and exasperation. She knew that potion wasn't going to last that long, and now it had been broken she was going to be in for quite a time. "Haaaah, damn...Didn't realize minotaur cum felt this go~od." She said with a bit of a delirious chuckle as cum leaked out of her pussy and onto the bed.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm... you love it, don't you. Feels amazing doesn't it?" Haruka chuckled softly as Karina lie there, staring in almost a bit of a daze over at Anya and Haruka.

"Come now, I'm going to bathe your friend's womb with my cum too and make sure she's as regnant as you are," Haruka said, smiling at Karina who looked up with half drunk eyes, before Harika moved over to Karina and a bit more roughly grabbed her legs and spread them wide as she pushed Karina back onto the bed. "Here you, hold her right leg over here, and play with her some yourself. Make her feel even better while I plunder this tight little pussy of hers," she went on to say, grinning as she pressed her cock into Karina's pussy, going in only about three inches or so, before she slammed in the rest of the way mightily in one fell stroke.

"H-Hah... s-so big, e-even bigger than mom's," Karina sighed softly as she felt herself filled up with Haruka's huge cock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya knew she really shouldn't, but she couldn't help herself. Pulling herself over to Karina she'd grab hold of her mate's leg and leaned up to latch onto one of the Oni's tits, quickly starting to suck strongly on Karina's nipple. Running her tongue around the nub she'd giggle a bit despite herself at Karina's words. Wondering just how far this rabbit hole was going to end up going by the end.