Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

Anya felt Sheila's tongue delving into her pussy, and alternating to licking her asshole again, before dipping back inside of her pussy. It was obvious though that Sheila was starting to lose herself in Anya's mouth and actively bucking her hips up to meet her mouth. But Anya came again after a few more licks, when Sheila poked her tongue into Anya's ass a tiny bit and swirled it around, hitting Anya with that strange, but intense pleasure again, as she came, squirting her juices out onto Sheila's face as she squealed.

Looking up at Sheila, Anya felt her body going limp from the powerful climax, as Sheila's cock remained hard and throbbing in her mouth, able to do little more than run her tongue over the thing. Anya felt Sheila taking advantage of her weakened form, where she latched onto Anya's clit and suckled on it, hard, driving more pleasure into Anya and making her squeal. Sheila kept licking, and suckling on Anya, but Anya was able to retaliate finally, after a few moments, her cock trembling like crazy in Anya's mouth.

"F-Fuck... can't... h-hold it much longer. But I... w-won't lose, so easily. G-Got my honor on the line, here," Sheila panted softly to herself, though where Anya could hear.

Anya - FP: 7/7, AP: 3/12**, naked, and pinned down.
Sheila - FP: 8/8, AP: 4/10**, naked, pinning Anya down and eating her out. (Going all out, and no longer making resistance rolls, but deals 1 extra AP on each hit.)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya realized that at the moment this was going to be much much closer then she would have liked, she needed to do something drastic to win this! Something like breaking free of Sheila's grip! Pulling the minotaur's cock out of her mouth she'd end up trying her hardest to get out of the minotaur's pin, and if she could she'd try to collect herself as quickly as she could and dropped down on the Sheila's member, quite eager herself to feel how that horsecock would feel inside her.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Sheila's tonguing kept spreading her folds open and the minotaur herm kept eating her out, Anya felt her strength coming back to her, and she was able to wriggled just enough so that she rolled her legs forward. Sheila's hands slipped off Anya's larger bubblier ass thanks to Anya's own juices amazingly enough. Diving back in, Anya smushed her tits right in Sheila's face, and sank her hips down onto Sheila's huge horse cock, that impaled Anya's pussy. Sheila gasped and bit down and sucked hard on Anya's left nipple and dragged Anya down to her hilt, that huge horse cock burying itself up her pussy and battering past her cervix, where Anya felt it kissing the entrance to her womb.

Sheila gave a couple of quick little thrusts up into Anya, before Anya felt the minotaur herm explode inside of her, a cute howling moo coming out of her as her cock twitched with every shot of her cum. As soon as her orgasm finished, Sheila collapsed back to the ground, with Anya now straddling her, still impaled upon that huge horse cock, but victorious. However, there came the fact that Sheila's cum was now sloshing around in her womb, and it was burning her up. It was obvious that minotaurs down here had an aphrodisiac effect in their cum, which was likely what Sapphira had given her the potion for, so it wouldn't addict her to it, though who knew how long that potion would hold up, and how well it would.

"F-Fuck I... l-lost," Sheila panted almost deliriously, having cum so hard she nearly fainted it looked like, while Anya saw Karina was jumping with joy at her lover's victory.

(Anya is victorious, and gains a level. She is now level 3. Choose one of the following for her level 3 upgrades. Note: Oni Magic Tree grants Anya 3 MP, and as she levels up, her control over her horn's magics will increase.)

1. [+1 FP cap]
2. [+1 AP cap]
3. [+1 to all offensive attack rolls]
4. [+1 to all defense rolls]
5. [Gain access to Oni magic tree. (Comes with 2 spells, the first Oni Pheromones, that deals 2 AP dmg to all enemies targeted, up to a total of 3 enemies. And Ray of Frost, which deals 1 FP dmg to its target, and slows them with a temporary -2 to all attack and defense rolls, for 3 turns. Both spells only cost 1 MP.)]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The match came much closer then Anya would have liked, the two girls struggling against eachother until the oni matron finally managed to slip Sheila's member into her slit and practically fell down it all the way to the hilt. A moment later the minotaur girl flooding Anya's womb with her seed and causing the matron to have to bite her lip to avoid climaxing herself, but in the end she managed it, even if she was feeling rather hot and heavy at the end.

"Yes...yes you did. Guess that means we get to...go see the chief...and you are mine for the night too." Anya said with a lusty grin, not actually pulling off Sheila because for the moment she was fairly sure if she did she'd climax herself.

(Going with Magic)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yes... I lost, I... I'm yours for tonight. At the next camp. The village is too far to make it after we get cleaned up and then dried off," Sheila said, panting softly as she lie there beneath Anya.

Karina moved over and hugged Anya, kissing her on the cheek, before looking down at Sheila. "I don't guess you are going to challenge me now too, are you, Sheila?" Karina asked curiously, to which Sheila shook her head.

"No, your friend here won fair and square, I think that's enough. If she's strong enough to beat me, I believe you would be as well," Sheila replied to Karina, still panting a bit.

As Anya sat there atop Sheila, her horn felt... warm, and she felt her hands pulsing a bit. Karina gasped as her horn touched Anya's, and she backed up a bit, her eyes wide, with wonder. "Anya I... I feel, magic flowing through you," Karina said softly, and if Anya looked down she saw her amulet Sapphira had given her, the symbol of the high matron, glowing a bright blue, and felt a strange power building up in her hands and horn as well.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya hugged Karina back, giving her own kiss back to the oni girl's lips only for their horns to contact eachother, and she felt a warmth pass through her from her horn. "Magic? Well that's cool, what kind of magic?"

Noticing her amulet glowing blue, and her hands and horn seeming to build up power. Anya blinked, maybe she should try to release it before it built up too much? She had no idea how to do that though..."Karina you're a mage! What do I do, I think I can feel it charging up."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Relax, and... breathe in, then exhale, and release. Magic requires concentration, but not quite as much as you think. It requires confidence more than anything though. It's... aim at those rocks over there, and let it out," Karina said, gently squeezing rubbing Anya's shoulders and directing her hands and focus on a rock jutting up from the ground.

As Anya followed Karina's instructions, Anya felt the magical energies building up, and... releasing. A very faint light bluish mist emanating from her horn in a wide all around angle, directing it into the chamber, rather than a specific point. Looking around back at Karina, Anya saw her eyes glazing over with arousal, and saw her clothes tenting a bit as Karina fidgeted around. "A-Anya I... d-didn't think that would be your first spell, t-this is bad," Karina whimpered slightly, her hands drifting from Anya's shoulders to her breasts, and squeezing them possessively, as if claiming them for her own.

Looking back down, Anya saw Sheila's eyes were glazing over like Karina's, and Anya felt the minotaur's cock, that had been flagging a tiny bit inside of her, stiffen back up, bulging inside of her, and throbbing mightily. Looking around the room though, Anya saw all of the other dozen or so minotaurs planting axes and spears in the ground, and stripping down, horse cock after horse cock springing out a half mast, until Anya was able to see that almost all of the other minotaur women were herms, ten of them to be exact, while the last two were the only females of the whole group. Two minotaur herms each, the two to either side of them, grabbed those two regular female minotaur women, while the rest started walking towards Anya, as if possessed, their cocks dripping pre by the time they got to her side.

"Oh wow... t-to think we got an oni witch. A lust witch. You must be a matron, definitely," Sheila said, bucking her hips once, and then twice, making Anya's body shudder in ecstasy as she came around her huge horse cock, because of how close she'd been at the end of that battle.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya wasn't expecting the blue mist either, or its effects. She watched as Karina and Sheila's eyes glazed over with lust, and the other minotaur in the cave seemed to do the same. Anya couldn't help but gulp as her oni lover grabbed onto her breasts, and Sheila's rapidly hardening cock sent her over the edge of orgasm when the minotaur thrusted only maybe a few times. "H-Haaah, that I am." She managed to get between her moans at the two girls teasing.

Seeing the other six minotaurs approaching, Anya couldn't help but get a bit of a lusty look herself. Well, if this was going to happen, she might as well enjoy it right. Reaching back with one hand to try to stroke Karina through her clothes, she'd try to slip the oni's cock free and teased it while her other hand went out to grab at one of the other minotaurs that had gathered around them, running along its length and teasing around the tip. "W-Well, guess we'll set off tommorow then...Looks like we're going to be in for a...fun night Karina."

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes... tomorrow it is. GIRLS... ORGY TIME!" Sheila panted, before shouting at the rest of her people, who grinned and giggled at her words, especially the ones approaching Anya.

The other half dozen were already butt ass naked, and Anya saw the two female minotaurs already on their hands and knees and spit roasted between their two respective minotaur herms. Karina shrugged out of her coat and cloak, before a couple of the other minotaur herms helped her get quickly out of the rest, after getting their own all off. "Oni lust witches, been so long since one's been known to us. Oh we're definitely going to enjoy ourselves tonight girls," Sheila said with a grin.

"Such a small oni. I hope we don't break you," another of the minotaur herms said, pressing her cock up between Anya's breasts as she grinned, her cock easily as large as Karina's.

"I wonder which of us will plant the baby in her belly in the end. Hmhm, I hope it's me," another giggled softly, pressing her large pink cock tip up against Anya's lips, and gently tilting her head back to make her open her mouth to take it in.

Karina, once she'd gotten her clothes off pushed in behind Anya and plugged her ass swiftly as another pair of the minotaur herms rooted in and brought Anya's hands to their cocks to stroke them. The last of the minotaur herms stepped in and held her cock inches from Anya's left cheek, and urged her to switch to sucking her cock after a few moments, where her and the other one Anya had been sucking off stroked themselves and had Anya alternating between them, their pre quite tasty and leaving Anya hotter and hornier with each drink she swallowed down. It wasn't long before one, and then the other, gave Anya a large drink of their cum, which set her body ablaze with lust herself. Karina and Sheila were bouncing Anya between the two of them, working their cocks in and out, as Anya got two more large bursts of cum splattering all over her chest and face from the two she was jerking off, and then one last explosion of cum from the one between her tits.

All of their scents were mingling together into an overpowering scent of cum that was making Anya's head swim with lust, and letting her know now why Sapphira had warned her about the minotaurs. Sheila came soon after, right along with Karina, and Anya came with the two of them while all the rest were taking turns getting their cocks cleaned by Anya, who got literally a taste of all of their cum. But they were all far from done, no... they were fucking her all evening long, or at least they intended to anyway. Sheila lifted Anya up, and let her still iron hard cock pop free from her gripping folds, where Karina pulled out of Anya's ass, and held her in her arms, panting slightly.

The minotaur herm that had been fucking Anya's tits scooped her up from Anya, and set Anya down onto her hands and knees, and plowed into her from behind. "I'm... g-gonna fuck you silly. You'll bear our babies by morning, so help me," she said to Anya, grinning as the others started crowding in around Anya.

A large cock that she'd been stroking off was shoved into Anya's mouth, while Sheila's and Karina's were put into Anya's hands, another climbed over Anya and started plowing her ass, another slid under her in the 69 position and slid her cock up between Anya's breasts while sucking the balls of the minotaur fucking Anya's pussy, while the last two minotaur herms started fucking Karina from behind and the other making Karina suck her off. As Anya saw Karina getting fucked now too, she felt her horn glowing and heating up again as more of the mist emanated from it, and she saw Karina's eyes glaze over completely, where the two minotaur herms fucking Karina giggled playfully as they got another dose of her pheromones. Sheila giggled and after a couple of minutes she came, and one by one over the next minute all of the minotaur herms came in or on Anya, their huge grapefruit and up sized balls slapping Anya's body all over, and making her feel incredible, especially as she got another dose of minotaur cum to drink down.

"Mmm... feed her more girls, feed her more cum. Every time you do, she gets more lusty, and... she'll definitely hit us with those pheromones again. Chief Haruka always warned us about oni lust witches and their magics before, but... f-fuck it's so good," Sheila panted to the other minotaurs, as they pulled away and switched positioned again.

They laid Anya down on her back this time, on top of one of the minotaurs, the one that just got her blowjob from Anya, and she impaled Anya's still tight clinging ass on her cock. One of the ones she'd given the handjob to first, spread her legs wide where the two getting their handjobs this time held them spread, and the one between them planted the head of her cock on Anya's slit and plowed inside, even while the cum from Sheila and the last herm was still leaking heavily from her abused pussy.

The group continued like this for the next hour, each one giving Anya an incredibly huge load in her pussy, and in her mouth, and in her ass. Her body was so full of cum she felt fit to burst, but her body was still craving more, the minotaur cum in and on her keeping those flames in her loins stoked and begging for more. At this point too, Anya noticed two or three had broken off from her, and were fucking Karina into the ground now, triple teaming her and giving her large healthy doses of cum to drink down, which kept her cock perpetually hard the entire time. After that hour had passed, Anya found herself face to face with Karina, their lips pressing against each other as she stared back into Karina's lost and glazed over eyes, their cum drenched faces both pink with arousal. Karina started making out with Anya, while their horns touched, and Anya's let out another burst of the gaseous lust again.

The minotaurs picked their pace back up again, and after half an hour of taking turns, while she made out with Karina, Anya felt herself being pulled over, where Sheila held her in her strong arms again, facing away with her legs held up in the air, while she stood there and plowed upwards into Anya, for Karina to watch. Karina's face went red with pure lust, as she watched, and Anya saw Karina being lifted up by the one that had promised to ensure Anya was carrying at least one of their babies by morning, and fucked by her in the same manner. "I... I can't stop fucking you, Anya. Y-Your pussy's just... t-too tight, t-too good. N-None of us can stop," Sheila panted, sounding almost desperate as she kept knocking away, though it didn't seem like Sheila cared all that much really.

The minutes ticked by, passing into another hour, and Anya was now joined by the other minotaur herms that had been fucking the two lone female minotaurs, who were practically unconscious with full bellies of cum. She was put into the pile driving position with her legs bent down so her ankles were by her ears, while Sheila's lieutenant, the one that had fucked Anya's tits at the outset of this whole orgy, and Sheila's lieutenant plowed Anya for a solid half hour like that, by herself, cumming so much that Anya knew that she had to be pregnant from just that alone. Pulling out, Sheila's lieutenant let Anya's legs fall back down so she could lie there and recover for a minute or so, before a pair of the others came over and spit roasted Anya again.

On and on the fucking went, another hour, many orgasms, and Anya's mind somehow still able to function at least a little bit. She'd literally lost track of how many orgasms she'd had, but Anya knew it had to number in the hundreds at this point, or just shy of a hundred. It just felt too good for her to want it to end, and their cum was ensuring that she remained incredibly horny and sensitive, while her horn kept flaring up every hour or so to ensure the orgy continued. As she was going into the fourth... no the fifth hour of the orgy, Anya's legs were numb, but that mattered not, because the minotaurs were always holding her to ensure they got a load of their cum properly inside of her.

By that time, a couple of the minotaur herms had collapsed from exhaustion, but the two female ones had woken back up and had crawled over to them and were gently sucking them off to knock them out the rest of the way. Sheila and the remaining minotaurs weren't stopping though, and neither was Karina it seemed, who was now fucking a couple of the minotaur herms now, her own horn's energies flaring up into her more dominant mindset. On and on it continued going, until the only minotaur left standing finally was Sheila, and she was holding Anya up and facing away again, Anya's large full belly sloshing around with all the cum that remained inside, and her legs up high to ensure Karina saw everything as she pulled out of Sheila's lieutenant's cunt, that was now so full of cum it was as if Karina had deposited an entire gallon in her. Karina walked over, and she grunted as she pressed against Anya from the front, and growled at Sheila.

"Anya's... my mate," Karina growled at Sheila, who chuckled softly.

"Heh... s-so finally showing your true powers eh. Well her pussy belongs to me right now. Wait your turn," Sheila said, chuckling again, before Karina narrowed her eyes and growled again, where she pushed her cock up against Anya's pussy on one of Sheila's backstrokes, and Anya's pussy stretched somehow, to accommodate both of their cocks at the same time, where they both fucked Anya sillier and sillier. "F-Fine... m-may the best or s-strongest cum win," Sheila said after a moment, where they fucked Anya until they both exploded inside of her at the same time.

Anya's belly ballooned outward a bit more, before the two pulled out, their cocks finally going limp as they collapsed too, with Anya lying atop Sheila, whose cock was laying limply across one of Anya's legs, looking a bit defeated and very raw after such an orgy.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was incredible, hours and hours of utterly incredible. Anya's ability to put what happened to her during the minotaur orgy failing her drastically as every one of her holes was giving multiple rounds by every single minotaur in the cave, and Karina as well. Her belly swelled, her womb bloated, her skin was drenched in seed. She was taken in nearly every position she could think of, with every combination of minotaur as she was flooded more and more by their amazingly good tasting cum.

Throughout it all she was incredibly happy, eagerly continuing to do her best to pleasure the girls that were fucking her, using her hands, her tits, her mouth, everything she could to get them to give her more and more of their seed. Occasionally she'd feel her horn blare to life and her lustful grin would get even bigger as a new wave of her lust magic spread through the cave and egged them on further.

Even when she stopped feeling her legs, going numb from the relentless pounding and leaving her even more at the mercies of the minotaurs around her, she didn't even feel the slightest bit worried. Gods above and below she might just have to come visit the minotaurs semi-regularially if she ended up settling down in the oni village if it was going to be like this.

Eventually though the orgy started to run its course, and the last two standing, Karina and Sheila, put her bodies capabilities to the test as they fucked her simultaneously. Anya crying out to the cave around her as she was stretched further then the she thought possible before all three of them shuddered in climax. Her womb expanding even more with the two herms seed before they collapsed, and she found herself sitting with Sheila's limp cock over one leg.

Then she blinked, and blinked a few more times, dispelling a bit of the lust in her enough for her to look around at the 'devastation' she'd caused, and comment. "I wonder if I should start getting used to this. Never thought I'd be the last girl standing."

Then she'd try to pull Karina over, if she had the strength, bringing the oni girl up half like a blanket until Anya was nuzzled between the oni and the minotaur like she had with Kali and Karina the night before, and decided to join them all in the realm of sleep.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I-It's the... magics... Anya. You are what the minotaurs call... a lust witch, I guess. Oni high matrons have access to them, it's... kinda the same thing that happened the other day with mom, Kali, and me," Karina panted softly, sounding incredibly exhausted, but not too out of it just quite yet.

Karina was able to get over with Anya after a couple of tries, and nuzzled against her before falling fast asleep, with Anya not too far behind her really, within only a minute.

When Anya next woke, she found herself still smushed between Karina and Sheila, though now on her side, and on a bedroll, instead of just the dirt. The scent of cum was very strong in the air, and she was still a bit woozy from all the sex last night, but Anya felt reinvigorated from the sleep. "Oh... I think she's awake," Sheila said softly, while Karina hugged her from the front, pulling Anya deeper into her breasts.

"M-Morning Anya," Karina said, yawning softly as she did.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Haaaa, I feel great. Morning Karina, morning Sheila" Anya said as she woke up, letting herself be hugged back into Karina's breasts. "Well, a bit woozy, but I think that's just all the smell in the air. How long were we all out?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It's already a bit past noon, actually," Sheila said with a smirk as one hand draped over Anya grabbed one of her tits.

"Aye, I was surprised how long we were all out honestly," Karina replied, smiling down at Anya before pulling back a bit to stretch, while Anya smelled food being cooked to mingle with the scent of cum in the air, and she smelled ham, lots of ham, and bacon, being cooked.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya would take the opportunity to stretch herself, the act pushing her breast further into Sheila's wandering hand. "Guessing that might put a bit of a dent in our hope of getting to see the Chief today?" She asked Shiela. "And I don't think it's that surprising, I may have gone a bit overboard last night." The last line was said with a significant blush and a bit of nervousness from the matron as she scratched the back of her head in an awkward manner.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Nah, we can head on up the mountain as soon as we eat," Sheila said confidently with a grin.

"It's alright hon. I'm not worried about it. Besides... I don't think the minotaurs are either. These ones are all taking bets on who got you pregnant last night. But I know it's me, surely," Karina said, smiling and just nuzzling Anya into her breasts, until they just got too hungry to keep lying there anymore, and roused themselves up to get some food.

After they got up, Anya was passed a plate with a large slab of ham on it, and a few strips of bacon, and a piece of bread, and some icy cool water to wash it down with. Once they had finished eating, Sheila led Karina and Anya over to the back of the cavern they were in, where a large iron bath had been constructed, on top some burning coals to heat it up. "Hop on in. There's plenty of room," Sheila said with a wink, and Anya would find the water nice and hot.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay then! We'll set out when we can." Anya nodded, nuzzling back, just as uneager to leave the warmth of the two girls until they had to out of hunger. Though she did say. "Well you are an oni so that probably gives you an advantage, but wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if I was birthing minotaurs and onis in a few days. Probably a few of them both." Rubbing her belly with a grin.

One large lunch that she devoured later, and Anya found herself and Karina lead to a bath that the minotaurs had apparently already set up. Given she was still covered in the overflow from her many holes and the minotaurs and oni that had gone off over her body, the matron was quite eager to hop in. Already naked she didn't even hesitate to jump into the bath and sink in up to her chin.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yep, plus we've been having so much sex the last few days, that I think I already put one in you," Karina said, winking at Anya as she grinned.

The water after she climbed in, was nice and hot, and very relaxing. It was almost like sitting in a hot spring, the steamy water feeling simply amazing against her skin. As she sat there, Anya could notice now that she was getting cleaned up, that she had a slight bump on her belly, indicating that she was indeed pregnant again. Karina noticed it too while they were washing up, and kissed Anya's belly, looking proud, and immensely happy, as if completely certain the baby was hers.

"The chief will likely demand you bear a child of hers, you know. In exchange for her help. You beat me last night though, so... you have safe passage at least until we get to town. After that, it's up to the chief," Sheila told to Anya while they cleaned up.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya wasn't quite certain if the baby in her belly was well, a single baby. She was much more expecting that there was bound to be more then one in there, but she was quite sure that at least one belong to the oni that was kissing her belly at the moment. Looking at Sheila after the minotaur informed her about what the chief would like, she'd say. "Haaah, well one more won't be to much of an issue hopefully. Any tips for getting around the town?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina just held her face against Anya's belly while Sheila spoke, practically ignoring her and just basking in the warmth of her mate. "Heh, don't go around showing too much skin, else most of our people will pounce at the chance to fuck you silly," Sheila replied with a chuckle. "But... the chief will likely demand you both stay and be ours. She can be a bit... demanding, at times," she added with a grin.

"Don't worry hon. I'll be with you no matter what," Karina whispered to Anya, hugging her close.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya ran her hands through Karina's hair as the girl continued to rest against her. The girl giving Sheila a wry grin back. "Heh, not going to stay, but I think we could let the chief have us for a few days. Though I definitely think I'll be making some regular visits around here."

Anya nodded to Karina, and gave the oni girl a kiss on the lips. "I know Karina, and I'll go through the layers of hell to get stay with you too."