Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Cock to Hide! (Ranger9000)

"Heh, chief Haruka takes what she wants. She'll try and make you stay, I'm sure," Sheila said with a grin, as if expecting Haruka to do just as she said.

"I'll fight her then, if I have to," Karina said proudly about that, narrowing her eyes slightly at Sheila.

"Well I wish you all the luck in the world. She'll fuck you silly if you lose, and... well, I'm not entirely sure what else she might do," Sheila replied with a shrug, where after that, they finished up in the bath in relative peace, though Anya got a few gropes from Sheila, and Karina as well.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya just sighed, and decided to relax in the bath, at least relax as much as the groping allowed her to. She would get back in kind and teased the two herms a bit as they went, but soon enough the bath ended and she went to get back into her winter gear, this time deciding to go with the red outfit underneath. Once she as ready she'd be practically bouncing again in eagerness to set out, and once they did she'd either be at the front of the pack, or just behind whoever was guiding them if Sheila or someone came with them.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After they finished their bath and dried off near one of the campfires in there that'd been used to cook their food, the girls were dressed and ready to go soon after. Sheila brought her lieutenant, and a trio of other minotaurs with them, while she took the lead, but let Anya stay close behind, with Karina. "Should be there by nightfall, if we don't run into any trouble or get any bad weather," Sheila said to Anya as they walked.

This time, Anya's luck seemed to hold up and further up the mountain they went, until they got to a proper path that seemed to have been carved out in the side of the mountain, that led around to the far side of it from where they were at. As they went up the large stone stairs leading up, Anya saw a pair of large stone doors with arrow slits carved all around it in either side, making it a veritable fortress that would be suicide to assault, if the minotaurs had knowledge of the attack coming. "Welcome to our home ladies. And now, my guarantee for safe passage while under my care, must end, unfortunately. The chief's got final say whether or not to extend you permanent safe passage, or whatnot. Though, I can go ahead and tell you that nobody's gonna try and hurt you. But, they will try and grope, and see if they can entice you both, to try and put babies in those bellies, or in Karina's case, try and mount her and make a few with her cock," Sheila said, looking apologetically, but like it was out of her hands.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks for getting us here Sheila, we can fend off a few amorous gropes and flirts." Anya said with a grin, giving the minotaur woman a bit of a thumbs up as she shifted her axe agan as they reached the door. "Guessing we just look for the largest house to find the Chief?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I can take you both there. It's expected of me in any case really," Sheila replied with a shrug, before she, and her lieutenant began to lead Anya and Karina along through the paths of the minotaur town.

After three or four minutes of walking through town, they made their way to a large house carved straight into the rock facing in the back, elevated up a set of steps, almost like a dwarven hold that Anya remembered reading about once while growing up. Sheila knocked on the door, and it opened up a few moments later, where Sheila spoke quickly and quietly to a minotaur woman that had answered, and after a seconds more, Anya saw the door open up fully, where she saw a tall minotaur, easily nine feet tall.

"Well well, two cute oni, one of which is a lust witch eh. Or otherwise known as, an Oni matron. Such a shorty though. But eh, that makes no matter. Once Sheila's baby is out of you, or however many you've got in that belly," the large minotauress said, grinning down at Anya.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, they didn't get harassed between the gate and the chief's house, so there was that at least. As it is she could only assume at least this was the chief's house, given the woman dwarfed even Karina. Having to crane her neck to look the minotaur in an attempt in the eyes, Anya would say. "Hello! I'm guessing your Chief Haruka? Nice to meet you, I'm Anya."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yup, that's me. And you're an oni matron. I can tell just looking at you, because I don't see a bulge between those legs, like I do hers, and your horn has a blunted tip, that's slightly blue," the huge minotaur said with a grin.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am indeed an oni matron. We were rather hoping you could help us with a bit of a personal task." Anya said with a short nod to the chief. "We are looking to enchant my axe and we require some...well...seed...for the enchantment. We were recommended to you to get the strongest enchantment possible."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, I knew you were. And... oh enchanting, hmhm... I see. That's what you're here for eh. Well, I might be inclined to give you some for your enchantment," Haruka said, chuckling a bit as she smirked at Anya's reason for them being there.

"Well... do come on in. I doubt that you'll be going anywhere for the evening. So... why don't you join me for dinner," Haruka said, beckoning the two in, while Karina looked a little warily over at Anya.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya looked back at Karina, even if she shared her wariness a bit. It wasn't like they were going to be staying anywhere else while they were here. They more or less knew this was likely going to happen. "Thank you for giving us a place to stay Cheiftan." She said, heading inside after taking Karina's hand to take her with her. "And yes, it is likely the ingredient you are expecting I think."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well come on in then. We'll get to the... actual welcoming later," Haruka said with a grin.

Heading inside, Anya and Karina found that they were getting their own room together, and set their things down. It was unlikely that they'd be in there alone for long, they knew, and sure enough a minotaur came along not long after they had put their things away, and called them to the dinner table. Following her back to the great hall, which while large, wasn't too very large, Anya found, there were large mugs of mead and plenty of meat cooked for them to have.

"Come my lovely little oni, join us, and drink heartily," Haruka called out, grinning and offering them the mead to drink.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya put her stuff down in her room, and took off her winter clothes so she was only wearing the red outfit she had taken from Karina's old gear. The large cleavage window doing a good job of showing just how big her breasts were as she went to the dinner table. Admittedly, she was really hungry, and she really doubted the minotaurs would resort to trickery, but she would still wait for the minotaur to eat first, and then would eat a bit slowly at first. If it turned out to be fine she'd start to eat, and tested the minotaurs beer, this time more to make sure she could actually handle it. She still wasn't used to her bodies limits afterall.

"Thank you for the meal Chieftan. It is very good.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Anya came in with her skin tight red outfit on, she saw Haruka openly staring at her with a grin. Haruka took a large piece of boar meat and started tearing into it, while Sheila, and her lieutenant, who Anya found out was named Bella, had joined them at Haruka's behest, and there were two other minotaurs in there too, as well as a couple of kitsune, both with dark brown hair, and looking like twins. The kitsune sat to either side of Haruka and were eating their food more slowly than the minotaurs.

After testing the mead, Anya found it was sweeter than beer, and was a good bit lighter, and the minotaurs were practically chugging the stuff down, so surely it had to be alright to drink it. Karina was already starting to down her first mug of the stuff herself too, enjoying the taste of it, and smiling at Anya when she had finished off about half of her mug in one go. "Good good, I'm glad you like it. It'll give you all the energy for my proper welcoming of you both tonight," Haruka said, grinning down at Anya, who sat just to the left of the kitsune on Haruka's left while Karina was to Anya's left.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya couldn't help but grin a bit at the eyes on her when she was wearing the outfit. Though she was a bit surprised at the two kitsunes, they seemed to be everywhere around here maybe? Drinking down a jug of mead she'd look up at Haruka, noticing that she was positioned closer to the minotaur then Karina was. "It is quite good, and I look forward to a proper greeting."

While she was in part saying it just to be a good guest, Anya couldn't help but mentally admit she was a bit eager for such a 'greeting' with the large woman. Still, she did ask out of curiosity. This one directed at Haruka and the kitsunes. "Umm I have to ask, what brings some kitsunes here?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm glad you are looking forward to that, because when it happens... it'll be magnificent for you, hmhm," Haruka chuckled, chugging down some more mead.

"They're ours. By right of conquest. As in, we conquered them in... battle," Haruka replied with a grin, while the kitsune both blushed at the chief's words.

The meal went on, and Anya saw Haruka call for more mead, and more mead was brought out by another kitsune, who poured everyone another mug full from her large gallon jug, where Karina started downing more of the stuff, looking like she was enjoying herself as she devoured her food.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Makes sense." Anya said with a nod, she was just surprised to see them seemingly so free if they had been captured. There was alot of them around, so she was wondering just how many of the kitsune they had captured.

Still, Anya would just eat and drink, joining Karina in reveling a bit in getting this far. Though she didn't chug down anywhere near as much as the larger oni, trying to keep her mind focused as much as she could by the time they were done eating.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Karina finished the first mug off the rest of the way, and started on her second mug of mead, laughing and wrapping an arm around Anya at one point. "This... is my mate. I claimed her first. No matter what you all say or do, she's mine," Karina proclaimed, before dipping Anya back and kissing her deeply on the lips.

"Heh, but I will make her my mate before the night's over. So you'll have to learn to share, young oni," Haruka chuckled, grinning at Karina, seeming to take Karina's words as a sort of challenge.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anya responded to the kiss in kind, and made it quite deep even as she was being dipped back by her oni lover. "Heh, we're fine with sharing Chief, but Karina is my mate, and you can try to persuade me but I did manage to outlast Sheila and all the other minotaurs with her."

It was quite obviously a 'challenge,' and Anya did have a massive grin on her face at it. She just couldn't help herself.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"So Sheila told me," Haruka said, smirking a bit at Anya's words. "Then I'm going to have to see if I can steal you away from her I guess," she added to Anya, grinning at the smaller half oni.

Haruka watched Anya and Karina continue drinking and eating until they were full, smirking at Anya every little bit. When they had finally finished, Haruka stood back up from her chair at the table, and grinned before she reached down and scooped Anya up in one big strong arm, throwing Anya over her shoulder, while Karina stood up, and glared up at Haruka. "Hey... t-that's my mate. Ya big bully. H-Heheh, bully, cos minotaur," Karina began saying, before cracking up at her own words, while Haruka reached up and grabbed one of Karina's breasts, making the oni herm moan softly as her legs trembled slightly.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, Anya had to admit she was a tad turned on by the manhandling Haruka gave her after they ate and drank their fill. Anya ending up not anywhere near as drunk as Karina, but definitely a tad tipsy. Which probably was what led to her getting a tad wet at being slung over Haruka's shoulder like a kidnapped maiden. Though she did end up groaning a tad at Karina's attempt at a joke as she let herself be carried wherever the minotaur was taking her.