What's new

A Dragon Age Pwp between Zevran and my Male Tabris

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
so yeah, work seems to pull out the worst in me, so here goes nothin' It's probably not the best thing every written, but I did my best while hyped up on adderall. It worked in my mind, xD That's how i write these. I picture the scene in my head and then try to capture it with words.
Anyway, on with the show xD

Thomais Tabris shifted nervously in his armor. It wasn’t the battle ahead which had him nervous, not really, it was the wait. It was still hours until nightfall, and he’d already spent most of the day trying to keep himself busy. He held up a hand and started checking a list off, “Convinced Owen to get to work, got that Dwarf and his lackeys to help the village… had to bribe him though…” he shuddered, “I don’t know what I’d done if that brute had taken me up on that… personal offer. Hrm, I’ve helped the knights out as best I can, Ser Perth was very happy with those amulets. I hope the confidence it gives them works.” He sighed, “And now there’s nothing left to do but wait…” he grumbled to himself. Then he sighed and spoke up, “Come on, let’s head back to camp. We’ll be back before nightfall Thomas, I promise.”

The guard looked like he wanted to protest, but he wasn’t about to argue with the Grey Wardens, and Thomais trudged out of the village with Shale, Alistair, and Zevran following behind him.

Once back to the camp they’d erected not too far from the city, Thomais retired to his tent without another word to reflect on his companions. Their conversations are very distracting… he told himself. Especially Shale’s constant comments about how squishy I am. The golem’s comments were making him nervous about the upcoming battle.

And Morrigan… oh Maker is she angry at me. I shouldn’t have slept with her, but I was lonely… and I really needed some stress relief. Especially since I knew Lothering was going to fall, ugh. Then he snorted and lay back, not like I would have gotten any from Alistair, straighter than a Dalish arrow that one is. And Leliana’s pretty and all, but she would have none of my compliments. Not to mention they’re all human. Ugh. And Sten… he shuddered to even think about the huge scary Qunari, He’s a wonderful fighter but it’s difficult to speak to him and he is NOT someone I’d want to get companionship from. He’s rather creepy...

Which led his thoughts straight to the one he’d been trying to avoid, Zevran… The other elf was beautiful, to be sure. And he’s a lot like me, well, sort of… Not really... he rolled onto his side, away from the entrance of his tent, we’ve already been through a lot together, and he really loved those gloves I’d given him I’m glad I didn’t sell them after we left the forest. The thought of the smile on Zevran’s face brought him a warm glow. I just don’t know how to deal with him. He gives me all those compliments, flirts with me even… And his comments about leather… and the rope… Why did I sleep with him!? Now I can’t get him out of my head. Thomais felt his breeches becoming uncomfortably tight and he flushed. I suppose there’s no harm in taking care of this… It might even relax me for the battle.

Just as he’d eased himself out of his breeches he heard a familiar Antivan voice at the front of his tent, “Warden? I wanted to check on you to see if you’re… Oh…” the tent flap opened and Zevran poked his head in.

Thomais flushed a brilliant scarlet and pulled his pillow over his now freed erection, “Don’t you know how to wait?” he said in a slightly strangled voice.

That damned smug smirk was back on the Antivan’s face, “My dear Warden, you look so stressed.” He said lightly, “Let me give you a massage hm? I can show you some more of my massage skills, yes?” The assassin's tone however, promised much more than a simple massage.

Thomais gaped at Zevran and he swallowed, “I… but I uh…”

Zevran’s face fell, “I already told you that where we went from the other night would be up to you. As I can see you do not want this, I will take my leave.” He sort of half smiled, “I was very worried about you Thomais, you did not seem to be taking this mission very well…” he half turned to go.

“Wait!” Thomais said a little too loudly, then a little quieter “I uh, Zevran please come here.”

The Antivan’s face lit up and he smirked again, “Come where?” his smirk transformed into a suggestive leer.

Thomais rolled his eyes and smiled, “Just sit down, and let me speak with you for a moment.”

Zevran nodded, and pulled himself all the way into the tent, taking a seat. “What is it you would like to discuss? I am yours.”

Thomais took a deep breath and then started speaking, “I’m not nervous about the upcoming battle, not really. It’s the waiting that really gets me. That’s why I decided to come back to camp, you know. Because I’d have gone mad if I’d stayed there any longer without something to do. Maker’s breath, I don’t even know how they do it. I’m surprised they hadn't all fled the village rather than trying to defend it.” He looked up into Zevran’s eyes. “I don’t know what to do. I’m the leader of this motley band, and I have no idea what to do… Walking undead? It sounds like something out of a nightmare.”

Zevran’s leer had faded and he stared at Thomais thoughtfully, “Well relaxation was a good idea, but you left out one very important step.” He leaned closer.

Thomais’s eyes grew a bit wild and his breath hitched a bit, “And what would that be?” he breathed.

“Me.” The Antivan said simply and pressed his advantage, crushing their lips together.

Thomais let out a moan and relaxed his hands from the pillow he was clutching, reaching up to caressed the other elf’s neck.

“That’s better Thomais…” Zevran murmured after he pulled back from the kiss, “Just relax, and let me help you…” And he leaned forward again, pressing a gentler kiss to the Warden’s lips. Zevran’s hands wandered southward and Thomais let out a soft gasp as the assassin cupped his returning erection. “Let’s get this pesky armor off, no?”

Thomais nodded eagerly and scrabbled to get his armor off, and then proceeded to help Zevran when he felt the other elf wasn’t moving fast enough.

Zevran chuckled, “Slow down, we have a few hours yet.”

Thomais swallowed heavily, “I know, that’s why I want to hurry.” His face lit up scarlet again, “I want this to take hours.”

Zevran’s grinned widened, “I assure you, it will. There will be multiple sessions for you before the fighting starts, your physician demands it. You need as much relaxation as we can fit into this afternoon.”

Thomais raised an eyebrow but acquiesced to Zevran’s sensual hands working through the knots in his shoulders. The Antivan was now straddling his lap, mercifully free of armor, and alternating between licks and bites along his neck, all the while those talented hands released the knots in his muscles.

Thomais was in heaven. He could feel his muscles relaxing, and it was almost as pleasurable as feeling his erection grinding against the Antivan’s ass. “Ah, Zev…” he whimpered quietly.

“Shh…” Zevran murmured against his neck, “We are in camp, remember? You do not want the others to hear what we are doing.”

Thomais nodded stupidly, and communicated his need by pressing up into Zevran.

“Ah, you are so impatient.” Zevran chuckled affectionately and pulled away from the man beneath him, “Here, let me give you a treat.” He scooted back until he could lie down, and began worshiping the paler elf’s chest and hips with his tongue, finally ending his journey with a light kiss at the tip of Thomais’s straining erection.

Thomais was staring at him glassy eyed, with his bottom lip clutched tight between his teeth as he tried to keep quiet.

“You’re doing so well trying to keep quiet my dear Warden.” Zevran practically purred, “Let me see if I can draw a noise out of you, hm?” With no further warning than that Zevran engulfed Thomais’s erection in his mouth.

Thomais’s eyes rolled up into the back of his head and he buried his hands into the soft hair of the Antivan. His hips thrust up, seemingly on their own, and he pulled at Zevran’s hair. Yet he didn’t make a sound.

Zevran chuckled around the cock in his mouth and proceeded to pull out every trick he knew in an effort to get the man below him to make some sort of noise.

Thomais was nearly biting through his lip at this point. Zevran wouldn’t stop humming, and using his tongue in ways the city elf hadn’t even thought possible. And the pressure every time the Antivan pulled back, Oh Maker. He thought to himself, I’m not going to make it…He whimpered, “Zev, I’m too close…”

“Aha!” Zevran let go of Thomais’s erection with a wet pop, “See? I did get you to make some noise. Now, let me worship you some more, yes?”

Thomais groaned heavily, but nodded anyway.

Zevran grinned gleefully and returned to his tortuous kisses, before his eyes widened with a thought, and he reached his arms up under his lover’s waist and hauled the younger elf’s hips upward. “Remember, keep it quiet.” He said mischievously, and spread his partner’s cheeks and gave a swift strong lick.

“Oh Maker!” Thomais exclaimed, “Zev, what?”

Zev didn’t reply, he just readied himself again and proceeded to turn his lover into a writhing mass of pleasure. He nibbled, licked, and probed using every technique he could remember. Then he pulled back, and waited for a moment.

Thomais sat up as best he could, “Zev that was…” he shook his head as if to clear it, “But you…” he was truly at a loss for words.

Zevran smiled, something surprisingly tender, and hauled himself up to hover over his lover, “Are you ready, my dear Thomais?”

Thomais shuddered, “I think I was ready about ten minutes ago Zev…” he tilted his head up and caught the other’s mouth in a gentle kiss, letting his tongue caress Zevran’s.

The assassin shuddered at the gentle way his lover treated him before he used his hands to move Thomais into a better position. He spat into his hand and tried to lube himself the best he could, “This will hurt.” He warned.

Thomais stared up at him and chuckled, “I don’t think so, every night before I’ve gone to bed since the other night I’ve…” his face lit up scarlet yet again.

“Well then, I don’t have to be gentle then do I?” Zevran said and pushed himself forward, buried to the hilt in one thrust. He groaned at the tight velvet heat surrounding him.

“Oh Maker Zev, I don’t think I’m…” Thomais said breathily.

Zevran smiled again and looked into Thomais’s bright green eyes, “Let yourself go, the others already know anyway, what is the harm in embarrassing them?” He pulled back and began to thrust gently, slowly.

Thomais’s head lolled to the side as a groan was ripped from him. “Oh Maker Zevran, can’t you go any faster?”

Zevran chuckled and fastened his lips to Thomais’s neck and he started thrusting faster, angled so he would hit his lover’s sweet spot with every thrust.

Thomais let out a rather girly high pitched moan and he felt his release curling like a spring in his belly. He started pushing himself back to meet Zevran’s thrusts, digging his nails into the Antivan’s back.

Zevran barely noticed the pain, it only added to the pleasure he was feeling, entwined with the younger man.

The city elf’s eyes closed tightly and he felt that coil in his belly release. The orgasm thundered through him and he bit Zevran’s shoulder to keep from crying out as his muscles all seized at once. He felt his seed, hot and sticky coating their bellies, and then felt warmth flooding him as Zevran came with a soft sigh.

Zevran rolled over to the side and smirked at the brunette, “I should give you a few moments, no?”

Thomais nodded weakly before propping himself up on his elbow, “Next time, though…” he said a bit breathily, “You bottom.” He said with a small smile.

Zevran laughed, quite loudly, “My dear Warden, I would be delighted. We have the rest of the day, after all…”

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: A Dragon Age Pwp between Zevran and my Male Tabris

and another one xD I can't seem to stop.

Zevran thoughtfully eyed the Warden polishing his dagger. It had been many days since they’d had a chance to rest, and it had been decided that they would take the chance on the way to Denerim to see about Brother Genitivi.

Thomais had ordered them to stop, mostly because the sniping was getting on his nerves, Zevran assumed.

From the corner of his vision Zevran noticed Alistair watching him and gave a saucy wink, just to put the man off guard. He saw the ex templar sputter and turn away, back to the fire.

Zevran returned to his vigil and made up his mind. Rising from his perch, he strode purposefully over to Thomais and said, “My dear Warden, I need to speak with you. Away from prying ears.” He smirked.

Thomais blushed an attractive shade of red before standing and setting his weapons aside. He tucked his side braids behind his ears and said, “Lead the way.”

Zevran nearly purred, “Alright, this way.” He turned to his left and nearly dragged Thomais off into the bushes.

--

Alistair couldn’t believe the nerve of that Elven Assassin, and he nearly panicked when Zevran drug Thomais out into the woods. Shouldering on his shield and longsword he started after them.

“Wait!” Leliana called after him.

“What? Can’t you see what he’s up to? Thomais is in danger.” Alistair was most unhappy at the delay. He knew it was a mistake to trust that Antivan.

Leliana laughed, “Oh no, our Thomais is not in trouble of any kind. Can’t you see how they feel about each other?”

Alistair flushed, “It’s… It’s just a ruse. To lure everyone into feeling safe. I have to go after them.”

Leliana shrugged, “If you insist. Don’t say I didn’t warn you though.”

Alistair sighed in relief and then began crashing through the brush trying to find where the sneaky Antivan had taken his friend.

--

Zevran looked up from his position at Thomais’s waist and smirked, “Why, my dear Thomais it seems we always find ourselves in this position. Tell me, how do you manage it?” A glare and a shift in the hips he was holding was the only answer he got. “Say no more! I know what you need.” He laughed and then took the younger elf’s erection in his mouth. He chuckled around the length in his mouth when he heard the crashing, and fell to his task with gusto. He slithered his tongue around his young lover in unusual ways, hummed, and pulled back with as much suction as he could manage. Ah, you taste magnificent my love… he thought to himself.

--

Alistair heard the moans before long before he stumbled upon them. He had thought they were moans of pain. And terrified he’d sped up, trying to reach his friend before the Antivan killed him.

What he found however was something completely different. His friend, his brother, was tied to a tree while the Antivan was on his knees and was… Alistair’s eyes nearly bugged out of his skull and he stumbled away from the sight. The Antivan had his mouth wrapped to the root around… Alistair buried his face in his hands. Why won’t the image go away! He flailed in his own mind Naked Wynne, naked Wynne!

The noises however… hadn’t stopped. Breathy whimpers of, “Oh Maker Zev.” “Please, more.” And just plain whimpers assaulted his ears. He couldn’t leave though, couldn’t. They’d hear him. They’d see him. He was doomed until they finished.

--

Zevran knew Alistair had seen them, and finally pulled himself off of his knees and kissed Thomais. “We have an audience my dear.” He whispered very very quietly. “Let’s give him a show, yes?”

Thomais only nodded, but that was enough for Zevran. The Antivan undid the ropes holding his Warden to the tree, only to be bent at the waist and pressed against the tree himself a second later, with the Warden growling in his ear.

“Well now, this is unusual. Not that I’m complaining however.” Zevran grinned and wiggled his hips a bit, “What are you waiting for?”

Thomais just growled again and coated his fingers with saliva before using them to stretch the Antivan.

Zevran was rather surprised. Thomais was never this forward, never this aggressive, and it seemed like he was trying to recall some of the techniques Zevran used on him before. Three fingers, and then he crooked them.

White slashed through Zevran’s vision and he groaned. “Thomais, hurry.” He said a little louder than he normally would have, but the audience demanded it.

--

Alistair heard the growling, heard Zevran, and just could not resist a look… just to make sure they, Thomais, was alright. He sat up straighter and peered back over his shoulder, only to yank himself back down as quickly as possible.

Thomais was surely not being taken advantage of. Thomais thrusting in and out of the assassin with a regularity that means they’ve done that before.

Zevran clutching at the tree, a sheen of sweat covering them both.

I am not getting aroused by this. Wynne naked. I like women. I do. He started chanting in his head. Pretty curves, soft breasts… oh Maker. He let out a groan of his own when a voice niggled at him in the back of his head, ‘How would you know? You’re still a virgin. Maybe you’re like Zevran.’

Alistair’s face flamed and he tore off back to the campsite. He didn’t rightfully care at this point if they saw him or heard him or anything else. He just wanted to be back to the safety of his tent and away from sights he could not unsee.

When he reached the camp, he dove into his tent and refused to come out, with the laughter of his companions ringing in his ears. Oghren’s especially.

--

Zevran grinned at the noise the ex-templar was making in an effort to get away, and then groaned when Thomais grabbed his hair. “That’s delightful, my dear Warden, but you can stop with the over acting now, he’s gone…”

Thomais seemed to pay no heed. However, if Zevran had anything to say about it, he would see this side of Thomais more often.

The younger elf’s fingers were digging into his hip, and he made that higher pitched keening noise that signaled to Zevran the pale one was close.

Zevran loosed one arm from the tree and, since he was so wound up, within seconds of touching himself his own orgasm rolled through him, spattering the tree in front of him. He felt his muscles clench around Thomais and then the younger elf made one more cry, and slumped against him, utterly spent.

When they made it back to camp, slightly worse for wear, and Zevran still sporting a huge grin on his face, the camp let out another round of laughter.

“What?” he asked “Is there something on my face?”

The only response he got was more sniggers, so he pretended to count the faces, “Ah!” here was his moment of triumph, he’d never let Alistair live this down. “Where is our wayward Chantry boy hm? Got too tired of spying on our glorious leader’s boring discussions with me?” Thomais punched him in the shoulder with a muttered, “Behave.” Before sitting at the fire and helping himself to some lunch.

Zevran flashed his trademark smirk before heading over to Alistair’s tent, “Oh Alistair. Why won’t you come out for some lunch? Or is the poor not so innocent chantry boy embarrassed?”

Alistair surged from the tent to more laughter and retreated just as quickly, “Not hungry.” Came the plaintive grumble.

Zevran smirked, “Suit yourself. I hope your foodless afternoon will be… pleasurable.” Quiet, and then… There! A muffled curse from the tent and Zevran laughed again, before rejoining the group around the fire.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Not really my thing in multiple ways, but that's easy enough to look past.

Anyways, nicely written is all I can really say. In fact Alistair is freaking hilarious in the second story. Makes me wish I knew the characters better, but alas the game just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Keep up the good work, Chibi.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Not really my thing in multiple ways, but that's easy enough to look past.

Anyways, nicely written is all I can really say. In fact Alistair is freaking hilarious in the second story. Makes me wish I knew the characters better, but alas the game just doesn't appeal to me for some reason. Keep up the good work, Chibi.
I love you Ronny. <3 Thanks for letting me know.

Sucks that the game doesn't appeal to you. The character interactions are the best part of it for me.

And yes, poor Ali gets to be the butt of the jokes for now. He's so innocent, it's adorable.

I also plan on writing a few more. They're basically oneshots, but since they're all for the same charrie I tried to make it flow just a little.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, what can I say. I love reading no matter what the subject matter, the only problem is finding time to read it all. Never really noticed how distracting this page could be till now.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Eh, what can I say. I love reading no matter what the subject matter, the only problem is finding time to read it all. Never really noticed how distracting this page could be till now.
I'll post something up next time that's more to your tastes yeah?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey whatever floats your boat I always say, no need to please me particularly.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Hey whatever floats your boat I always say, no need to please me particularly.
lol, pretty much anything floats my boat. I have a few things written up that i want looked at.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And yes, poor Ali gets to be the butt of the jokes for now. He's so innocent, it's adorable.
*grins*

*snickers*

*Grins again*

*walks away humming innocently*

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

(I’m not quite fond of the dialogue you get back in camp after getting the earring and Taliesin and all that mess, so I’m changing it a little, though quite a bit of it will be direct quotes. But that’s what fanfics are all about, yeah?

I was going to add the next scene about the Alienage into the next one, but let’s make this the last one, because I really don’t feel like dealing with the aftermath of the Landsmeet and the battle. I’m NOT fond of a yelling Alistair and I do not want to write about it.)

Thomais stood in the bathhouse at Arl Eamon’s estate and fingered the small earring in his ear. He wasn’t quite sure how to take the gift from the Antivan. Was it simply a gift? A token of affection? A… proposal? He flushed and settled himself in the warm tub, trying to relax.

I care for Zevran. So very much. He mused to himself. But I’m not sure if he feels the same for me. He was blushing, and flustered when he gave this to me… he toyed with the earring again, But what does it mean? He sighed and gave up trying to ponder the mystery of the earring, and instead took his bath, trying to get as clean as possible.

The soap was… unusual to say the least. He inhaled deeply after soaping his hair. I’m going to smell like flowers. He growled and looked around for some other soap that wouldn’t make him smell like a girl, and slid under the water to get the suds out. I am not a bloody sodding female. I don’t care what those shems think of us, and I refuse to… His thoughts cut off mid-rant and he surfaced as the door to the bathhouse slammed open and in floated bawdy singing.

“Oghren?” he said incredulously, “What are you doing in here, a bathhouse of all places?”

Oghren blinked blearily at him and then grinned, “Found a pretty girl, but she won’t grease the bronto with me unless I take a bath. So, here I am.” The dwarf flopped himself into the water and Thomais scrambled out, abandoning the soap.

“Well, then I’m going to go back to my room now.” Thomais wrapped the towel around his waist and fled the room, glad he’d managed to at least wash his hair before being interrupted. As he slipped into his room he noticed two things, one, that his door had been slightly ajar, and two, Zevran was crouched on his bed.

“Ah, dear Warden, you return, I see.” Zevran smirked at him and Thomais felt himself blushing, “And directly from the bath too… The Maker has blessed me indeed.”

Thomais rolled his eyes and smiled, “Zev, you’re just the person I wanted to see. You see…” he flushed and toyed with the earring yet again, before letting his hand drop. “I’m a little confused.” He was surprised to see panic light in his lover’s eyes, and he locked the door behind him. “Please Zevran… You seem so different now.” his voice was soft, nearly pleading.

He saw the way Zevran’s eyes darted toward the window, before his body relaxed and he sighed, “Alright… I can’t say I didn’t see this coming. Are you certain you want to talk about this? You may not like the answers and I really do not know what to say.”

Thomais let out his own sigh and moved over to sit next to Zevran on the bed, trailing a hand over the Antivan’s arm. “I need to know Zev, what does this mean? I know exactly how I feel about you. But I’m not sure if…” he took a deep breath and steadied himself, “If I mean as much to you, as you do to me. I want to know what’s changed.”

He studied the Antivan’s face, watching the emotions flicker across Zev’s face, until they settled into a blank, impassive mask.

“I am not sure what I am feeling Thomais.” Zevran began, “As an assassin... one must learn to forget sentiment. It is dangerous. You take your pleasures where you can, when life is good. To expect anything more would be... reckless you see? I thought it was the same between us. Something to enjoy, a pleasant diversion and little more. And when this started off, that’s all there was.”

Thomais let go of the breath he hadn’t been aware that he was holding and nodded, “Yes, that is how things started out… but now?”

Thomais watched Zevran worry his lip with his teeth before he said, “And now…”

There was a faint smile on Thomais’s face, and he took the plunge into the question he’d wanted to ask for days now, “Are you saying you’re in love with me Zevran? Is that what this,” he gestured to the earring, “was all about?”

Zevran was silent for a moment, and Thomais started to feel his emotions crushing under the weight of the silence. Zevran must have seen the tears starting to prick his eyes because the assassin said softly, “I do not know. How would you know such a thing? I grew up amongst those who sold the illusion of love, and then I was trained to make my heart cold in favor of the kill. Everything I have been taught says what I feel is wrong.”

Thomais nodded again, hope restored, “I know what you mean.” He leaned in and touched his forehead to Zevran’s. “Here in Fereldan the Chantry has a distinctly unfavorable view on our relationship. And in the Alienage it's practically illegal, everyone is expected to marry and raise a family.”

Zevran stared up at him, and Thomais was seized with a desire to just hold the Antivan close to him and never let the other go. “Then you understand my confusion.” The statement was soft, almost nothing but air, “Yet I cannot help the way I feel. Since you agreed to allow me into your tent and your life, I have been nothing but confused. You even gave up a beautiful woman for me…”

Thomais chuckled and gave into his urge to wrap the other in a tight embrace, “You enchanted me Zevran. At first I’ll admit I was just curious. I’d never seen an Elf in a position of power over shems. I wanted to know more about you…” he nuzzled Zevran’s neck, “And now I just want to be with you, and no one else. You’re my life Zevran.” Then he paused and pulled back a little, “If that kind of… you know… would make you happy, that is…”

Zevran was quiet, lip caught between teeth again, and then he smiled, “If love is never again wanting another partner, and wanting to do everything you can to make another person happy…” Thomais was suddenly bowled over with the Antivan straddling his waist, an evil gleam in his eye, “Then consider me under its influence.”

Thomais broke out in a relieved grin, and he sagged with relief. Thank you Maker. I don’t know what I would have done without him. Then all thought fled him as Zevran captured his lips in a kiss that spoke of romance, rather that the hot fervid passion of before. Those kisses were quick, hot, and stolen from him as though there was no time. This one though… this kiss was slow, promising, and was as giving as it was taking. This one promised more than just a quick night together. This one promised… life.

He lay there as he had that first night, letting the Antivan worship his body, seduce him, and drown him in heady kisses and tender touches. He reveled in the hot pinpoints where Zevran kissed his torso, tender and slow. Wetness and heat on a nipple had him arching his back, as he had that first night, when he was new to these touches. He buried his hands in Zevran’s loose blonde hair and groaned with his whole body. His vocal chords were stuck, he couldn’t make a sound.

Zevran seemed to notice his inability to speak and pulled himself back up over Thomais’s body staring at the Warden with what must have been love. Thomais was already feeling that coiling in his belly, and the look Zevran was giving him almost threw him over the edge. He opened his mouth, managed to find his voice and said, “Zev, please. Slow, steady, love me.”

Zevran’s face lit up and he reached for the oil that Thomais had blushingly bought earlier in the day. Thomais watched the other man coat his fingers and his arousal, before the hand disappeared and he closed his eyes and clenched at the covers. When the first finger entered him Thomais pushed his hips down, pleading. When the second finger entered him and Zevran began to scissor them he let out a wail and grabbed the covers even tighter.

“Thomais, look at me.” Zevran’s voice was rough, heady, aroused, and the combination had Thomais obeying quickly. He stared into Zevran’s amber eyes as the other slowly removed the fingers and press his slick erection deep into the Warden’s body.

They stayed together, trembling, until Thomais couldn’t stand it anymore, “Zev, move…” He breathed and then groaned when he felt the Antivan pull out gently, and then press back in, just as gently.

This was what Thomais had been waiting for. This wasn’t just sex, this was making love, and despite how cliché it sounded in his mind, he knew that’s what this was. He reached up and pulled the other elf down on top of him, enjoying the feeling of pressing himself against the other. Soon, too soon, he felt his orgasm building and it thundered through him with a force that was as gentle as it was devastating. He felt his body clench down on Zevran and the Antivan came with a sudden cry, shuddering and filling him.

When Zevran moved to roll off of him, Thomais put a hand on the Antivan’s shoulder and shook his head. Zevran smiled and kissed him, before settling himself back.

Thomais’s last thought before he drifted off to sleep was, I’m going to need another bath…

--

A few hours later a knock at the door awoke them both. Zevran stretched and pulled his clothes on, motioning for Thomais to stay in bed. “You deserve the rest my dear.” He said and opened the door a crack, “Yes?”

Imagine the Antivan’s surprise when he came face to face with Alistair who looked quite troubled. “I need to speak with you.” He said quietly.

Zevran sighed and slipped out of the door after motioning Thomais to stay where he was. Leaning up against the closed door he arched an eyebrow, “Well? We are here. Now speak.”

Alistair’s discomfort seemed to grow, “Well… I uh, just wanted to say um…” He was stammering and Zevran grinned at the discomfort of the former Templar. “I wanted to tell you… I was wrong about you.”

“Oh? Just me?” Zevran said with a mocking laugh, I am not going to let him off so easily.

Alistair threw his hands in the air, “Can you be serious for a moment here? I’m trying to apologise to you.” He sighed, “Look, I was wrong, and I freely admit it. You… seem to care a great deal about…” he sighed again and glued his eyes to the floor, “That man in there is my brother in all ways but blood. After what happened at Ostagar I promised myself I would protect him with my life. When he spared your life I thought it was a huge mistake. But you’ve proven yourself worthy of being called my friend many times over, and I never got over myself long enough to thank you, and tell you how good you’ve been for him.” He ran a hand through his hair, “Zev, thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, and for him.”

Zev listened to Alistair’s speech, and while the words were clumsy the sincerity behind them had the Antivan relax and offered his own unguarded expression for a change, “Alistair.” He said with some amusement, “Stop mumbling at the floor.”

Alistair looked up with some surprise and then broke out in a smile of his own. One of relief, the Antivan noted.

“Friends then?” Alistair offered.

Zevran laughed, “Friends. But don’t think this means I will stop teasing you my virgin friend.”

Even as Alistair blushed, he laughed, “That’s something I would never expect you to do.”

--

Thomais wrinkled his nose. After being out of the Alienage for so long, the smell was quickly nauseating him. He heard Oghren make a smart comment behind him, but didn’t pay any attention as he ran to the center of town, towards the commotion. He could hear Shianni shouting. If I know my cousin she’s already drunk and starting fights.

As he got closer he could hear people shouting, and Shianni’s voice arguing with them all.

“I've got children at home! I can't afford to wait another day!” a woman shouted

“So go home! The best thing you can do for your children is not trust the charlatans.” Shianni sounded outraged.

A third voice, male, “Everyone remain calm, we will help as many as we can today, so long as we can do this in an orderly fashion.”

He could practically hear the scorn dripping from his cousin’s words, “Oh, you're "helping" us are you, shem? Like Valendrian and my uncle Cyrion, you helped them didn't you? Helped them never to be seen again!”

Thomais rounded the corner and saw a human in the uniform of the Tevinter mages sigh and rub his forehead, “We've explained this to you before girl, more whining will not persuade us to let you into the quarantine to carry plague back out to the Alienage.”

One of the older Elven men he knew shouted, “Stop trying to get us all killed Shianni! Some of us have still got things to live for.”

Thomais’s eyes widened at that remark and only Zevran’s hand on his shoulder stopped him from going after the man.

Shianni snorted and turned on him, “If this spell of theirs works, why are half the people they quarantine are perfectly healthy?”

Thomais grinned despite the situation, “Shianni!” he called out, “Cousin, it’s so good to see you!”

“I don't believe it!” Shianni turned to him and gave him a desperate embrace. “Maker's breath! They said all the grey wardens died with the king, everyone thought... Valendrian even held a funeral for you.” She pulled back and the smile slipped from her face. “Cousin you have no idea... the things that happened after your wedding... I'm babbling aren't I? I'm so happy to see you again.”

He buried his face in his hands as Zev’s voice came from behind him. “A wedding? So there is a secretive side to you after all my dear.” He could hear the smirk in the Antivan’s voice.

“Zev... the wedding never actually took place. I didn't even want it anyway.”

“Still, you never told us you were betrothed. What happened?” He turned around and saw Alistair smirking at him too, this was a surprise.

“There were rapists. And we got the wrong cake. It was a disaster. Oh, and I killed the Arl's son.” He deadpanned, hoping to shock them back into decency. “And when did you two start getting along?”

Zev grinned and sidestepped the question, “Well, at least we can be sure you looked stunning for the occasion. Trot out something fancy later and I’ll show you how one properly takes them off on a night like that.”

Alistair grinned right along with Zevran, throwing in his own two coppers, “Oh yes, I'm sure the effects were stunning.” Then he sobered a little, “I knew that knave. He deserved what he got. You can show us later how you gutted that pig. Just leave me out of the plans Zev made for you.”

Thomais stared at the two of them, not really comprehending what was going on, “This really isn't the time or the place to be discussing this, I need to make sure the people here are okay.”

Zevran smirked, “I'll be right behind you my dear.”

“And so will I... but slightly to the left. I really don't want to get between you and Zev, he might decide I make a good substitute.” Alistair pitched in.

“Alistair that will only happen if something unfortunate were to happen to our fearless leader. And then it would simply be duty, he would want me to watch over you after all.”

Thomais grinned as the tables were turned on Alistair and the other Warden blushed, “No, that's quite alright. I'm sure I could look after myself. You won't let him, will you Thomais?”

Thomais grinned, “Sorry Alistair, but he's right. You would need looking after.”

“Crap.”

Shianni stared at the three of them before tilting her head to the side in question, “So... you're not returning to marry Nesiara once this is all over?”

Thomais turned back to his cousin with a grimace, “By Andraste's flaming knickers, no. I've found…” he blushed and finished the sentence in his mind, a man that I love more than anything, and is fantastic in bed.

Shianni smiled knowingly, “I see cousin. I hope you're happy with him.”

Zevran reached forward to grab Thomais’s hand, “We are my dear, we are.”

Shianni’s smile softened and she said, “It’s so good to have you home again…”

Thomais nodded, and didn’t let go of Zev’s hand, “Now, where is Soris?”

“He’s at your house. After what happened… they didn’t treat him well. Especially after the new Arl led a purge.” Shianni shook her head.

Thomais bristled at the unfairness of it all and took a deep breath, “Alright. Now what’s this about a plague?”

(((And you all know where it goes from there.

If you’re actually interested in how I finished the game drop a review and I’ll give ya’ll the rundown.)))

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually I don't know how it goes from there, but seeing as I don't know how anything actually goes in DA. It probably isn't that important for the story you wrote.

Poor Alistair still the butt of all the jokes no matter what he does. Really though he brings it on himself. Once again well written and all that now I just have to go read all the other stories everyone posted the last few days.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Actually I don't know how it goes from there, but seeing as I don't know how anything actually goes in DA. It probably isn't that important for the story you wrote.

Poor Alistair still the butt of all the jokes no matter what he does. Really though he brings it on himself. Once again well written and all that now I just have to go read all the other stories everyone posted the last few days.
You should play the game. It's a little important to understanding my fics xD

and yes, yes he is. And he's just so adorable it can't be helped.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry just couldn't get into the game, luckily I at least have a slight clue from listening to everyone else talk about it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Could always go watch the bazillion videos on youtube that are "Let's play Dragon Age" and get the game experience without actually having to play it yourself.

Very handy for fanfics, too. "What was that line again? Where was...? Who did...?" :D

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Could always go watch the bazillion videos on youtube that are "Let's play Dragon Age" and get the game experience without actually having to play it yourself.

Very handy for fanfics, too. "What was that line again? Where was...? Who did...?" :D
No kidding. Unless you can't actually find it because no one bothers to put up the dialogue. x.x

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

There is that. That's also why I'm trying to avoid just rehashing the game dialogue in my fanfics, with a few exceptions. One, so I don't have to be verbatium and two, because, well, if you've played the game, you know the dialogue. And multiple playthroughs helps, too, because I can go "Oh, must watch for that next time." Or "Must save so I can copy that down."