What's new

A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

"M-maybe I wouldn't be able to manage with just that," Jaime teased moving out of her clothes and helping Lena out of her as they kissed.

Jaime seemed to need little help from Lena to become arouse, at her touch Jaime's sex seemed to react, soon seeming to practically ache for Lena's length. Jaime's action mirrored that desire closely, pressing against her eagerly, pulling her cock inch by inch inside until its length, as much as the girl could manage, was held deeply inside.

Jaime rolled on top suddenly kissing Lena deeply as she began to raise and lower herself, gently at first but increasing in tempo. Her insides warmly greeted Lena's length, sending waves of pleasure shuddering through her body.

A few short minutes had passed when Jaime suddenly shuddered, her body tensing up as she gripped tight to Lena and rode out what was very likely an intense orgasm.

Lena herself getting close realized that, if she so willed it, it wouldn't take much effort to convince Lena to forget to have her release her seed outside, and as welcoming as Jaime's body felt, it was certainly a tantalizing idea.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Jaime was wet and ready enough, Lena thrust inside, hilting as her balls thumped against Jaime's ass. "G-Good.. I'm so glad," Lena said, grinning down at Jaime.

Lena let Jaime roll her over, and didn't try to stop her, and she couldn't help but let out a moan as Jaime began rocking her hips up and down her length. Reaching up and groping Jaime's breasts, Lena squeeze them firmly and ran her hands up and down Jaime's waist and sides, enjoying the sensation of the pleasure that Jaime was bringing her. "Oh gods, Jaime... I... I love it, a-and you," Lena panted, before she felt Jaime cumming around her length, and she felt her own cock trembling inside of Jaime, and she knew that she needed to pull out before she exploded inside, and finally, unless Jaime stopped her, Lena would find the willpower to lift her up at the last second and slide her cock up between her butt cheeks to cum, moaning lewdly as she came, and falling back to rest and recover, her hands firmly gripping Jaime's ass.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime shuddered, thrust against Lena's length as she clutched tight, it was hard to tell which of them seemed to be enjoying it more. "A-ah! I love you too~" she cried out encouraged by the pleasure. Jaime managed to control her desire long enough to pull free, Lena practically squealing as the member slid between her cheeks and shuddered out its release. Momentarily stunned she reached bag and gently ran her hand along the underside, attempting to coax out her release.

Unlike the other releases since her change this one felt somehow...lacking? It was as pleasurable as any other, but no supernatural satisfaction filled her, and it wasn't hard to tell why, her resistance for the sake of Jaime had denied her that satisfaction, was it worth it?

Jaime squirmed up to her once she had finished her release and kissed her softly.

"I'm rested, but...let's just lay here for a moment okay...? Together...?"

She smiled at Lena and nestled in close, planting a gentle and clearly loving kiss on her neck.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Jaime's hand on the underside of her length, rubbing it up and down, Lena spurted out everything her balls had in them, the soft gentle touch drawing out what felt like nearly a whole cup full of seed. The feeling of satisfaction was there, of gratification, yet it felt... lacking in a way, that nagged at Lena's mind until Jaime spoke, where she smiled up at her. "Alright hon, let's rest a bit, and thank you again," Lena replied, kissing Jaime on the cheek and letting her friend rest until she felt like getting off of Lena, who would go back to her watch for now.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The fatiguing sense of desire had faded but she didn't feel particularily refreshed by the encounter. Her watched passed with little incident, though Jaime seemed to sleep quite satisfied by the encounter. Soon, she awoke and the two packed up their camp and made their way to investigating the strange waterfall, that so many conflicted rumors seemed to disguise.

They walked for awhile, talking and chatting.

Was there anything that Lena wanted to discuss or bring forward?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Jaime had gotten back to sleep, Lena still didn't feel quite as refreshed as she had hoped, which gave her the feeling that she needed to cum inside of her lovers for that to happen or something. She sat and waited for Jaime to awaken, and once she had, Lena smiled and gave her a good morning kiss, helping to pack up and leading the way onward to the waterfall.

Along the way, she glanced over at Jaime and smiled. "Hey Jaime... what do you think we'll find here?" Lena asked curiously, wondering what her friend thought as they made their way to the place in question.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"In truth? I'm hoping nothing." She giggled nervously. "I think we both know that's not going to happen though, right?" She patted Lena on the bum and continued on.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, yeah, there probably won't be nothing there, though who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and there'll be something neat," Lena replied with a shrug, giggling as Jaime patted her butt, trudging forward and on to the waterfall.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The pair arrived under the cover of night, it was a long walk, through the woods but Jaime's keen eye helped keep them safe from any encounter.

The waterfall lay at the start of the river, which flowed rapidly as they approached. Could Lena swim? Perhaps it wouldn't matter.

At the entrance to the waterfall the faint flicker of a flames light gave away two individuals dressed in light armor, holding weapons. Clearly sentries.

Jaime had picked a good position for them to observe.

"Strange...they don't look like any of the towns guard. What should we do?" she whispered.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With Jaime keeping a close eye out for them as they traveled, Lena made sure to keep close to her as they arrived at the waterfall in the dark of night. Staring over into the river, Lena didn't think she could swim against a current that strong, but she could swim well enough to keep from drowning, she thought at least. As they approached the waterfall though, Lena noticed the people outside of it in armor. "Hmm... maybe a bandit stronghold perhaps? Probably not, but probably best to observe a bit before we decide on anything," Lena whispered back to Jaime.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Perhaps we should return to town...? Ah who am I kidding, we can take them." She grinned.

Time passed, an hour or so, nothing seemed to change. The two guards made some small talk. How long would Lena wait?

Jaime seemed impatient.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, but they may not be hostile. I don't want to just attack them in case they aren't," Lena whispered, though she was smiling at Jaime to let her know that she knew they could take them.

Lena would wait until she either saw the guards move away from the waterfall, or they gave some indication as to who they were. Though if she saw an opportunity to sneak in closer to steal a peek at them and see or hear better, then Lena would try to do so.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I guess we could try talking to them?" Jaime shrugged moving with her quietly closer. They managed to hear some faint bit of conversation.

"No, I guess we drew the fucking short straw. I wish I could see-" The conversation grew quiet, too difficult to make out.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena knew that they could just ask them, but then again if they were hostile, they might chase them or just anything. After moving closer, Lena listened closely, and heard what one of them was saying, and idly wondered what they were talking about. It had to be something going on inside behind the waterfall. Lena motioned to Jaime, and picked up a rock, and motioned throwing the rocks over the pair on her mark, to distract them, so the pair could rush them with another rock to knock them out quickly.

Lena waited a few more moments, to listen to their conversation if she could, and after that, she hurled one rock over the two of them on the far side from where they were, to force the pair to turn their backs to the girls, where Lena would rush out with Jaime, and quickly smack her target with her rock on the back of the head, just hard enough to knock out, but not enough to kill.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Lena nodded towards Jaime as she notched an arrow and began to stalk close to the pair, she knew they hadn o intention of harming them, but she trusted her shot and had a plan in mind, something she'd assure Lena of if pressed.

"-think it'll work? I mean-"

"Whole town after all-"

"-then nothing will-"

Their attempts to further listen in on conversation is broken by one of them turning suddenly. "Hey what's...!"

Lena moves quickly, a savage blow with the rock sends the man tumbling to the side. The other goes for his sword but Jaime looses her arrow and sends the weapon scattering to the ground with a keen shot, she follows up by charging the man and knocking him to the ground. One quick blow sends the man quiet and Jaime hops to her foot, nodding to Lena.

A quiet thought worms its way into the back of Lena's mind, was Jaime always so capable...?

Was Lena herself...?

Lena and Jaime subdue the two lookouts!
Them 23 vs 4 Guards
Success!

Lena 7/7 FP, 8/8 AP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they approached the duo, Lena heard them talking about something to do with the town, and if she was correct in her assumptions, it was nothing good. Lobbing the stone over to their other side worked like a charm, and Lena dashed out, and thumps one in the head with her rock, while Jaime fired her arrow at the other, hitting the other one's weapon and sending it to the ground, before rushing in and following Lena's lead and knocking him out.

Smiling to Jaime, Lena nodded again and leaned in close to her friend. "Let's pull them over there and tie them up real quick," Lena whispered very quietly to Jaime, dragging one over into the bushes they'd been in, where she got out some rope and hastily tied them both up, and gagged them both as well, before leading the way inside the cavern, creeping as quietly as possible as she led the way.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime nodded moving quickly to move the one she'd taken down over where Lena directed, a quick trick of the rope they had in their packs and the guards were bound such that they wouldn't likely be any problem unless somehow discovered or a great deal of time passed.

They both moved quietly into the entrance of the cave, Jaime seemed rather uneased.

"Lena..." she began. The air had taken on a strange feel as they proceeded in. Lena felt...strange? Not unpleasantly so, it was a pleasant sort of sensation one that fulfilled her in a way the the love making hadn't a few moments prior.

"I've got kind of a bad feeling here."

The path winded away, they began to hear the low sound of chatter.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving on inside, Lena led the way, though she noticed that Jaime was uneasy about this whole thing, and to be honest, Lena was a bit uneasy as well. Lena glanced over when Jaime whispered to her, nodding gently. "Same here. I feel, a bit of a pleasant sort of feeling though for some reason. I can't explain it. But, screw it, in for a penny, in for a pound. We've come this far," Lena whispered quietly back to Jaime as she led the way on down further.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I gotta be honest with you Lena, that doesn't exactly fill me with ease," she chuckled but it was a little bit forced as the pair proceeded. There was clearly room for other guards to be present, but they were absent, branches led in three directions ahead towards the noise and sensation, and left and ride where there was silence.

Which did Lena go?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know hon, sorry. Come on, let's stay low and quiet, and we'll see if we can find out what's going on here," Lena whispered back, continuing onward.

When they came to the three way split in the path, Lena nodded to Jaime and led the way towards where the voices and whatnot were coming from. Lena figured they'd have a better chance of figuring things out that way at least. She stayed quiet and hoped they would find out what was going on, though she was hoping it wouldn't mean trouble. "You don't think that Ira's here, do you?" Lena asked quietly.