What's new

A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

"Oh you silly foolish little thing," she sighed listening to Lena insist she was just any other girl. "Look at all you've accomplished in a couple of weeks. To arrive here, to become the saviour of a town, a hero, to outsmart a tribe of Ork's and escape, to befriend the mother of the woods. All the love and desire you've endure and inflicted. All the wonderful and great things you've accomplished so soon, still you doubt? You're abilities I bet, they're developing quickly, am I right? I bet you could trounce the you who showed up here mere weeks ago."

She giggled and patted her shoulder gently. "In time you've see what you can accomplish, it is by your actions three women now live free, isn't it?"

"As for your question...well, you can't. Or you shouldn't. I haven't and you're right not to. I suppose, ironically, I'm asking for a little faith," She giggled quietly and sighed.

"I lured you out here so that I could meet you, away from others. So that I could test you. The first was one of pleasure, which you enjoyed...right? The second was a similar test, one for your own abilities as a fighter, to see how much you'd grown, and also, to show you the potential power of using that pleasure yourself, of turning that into a weapon. Trust me when I say she did not mind at all, and if she had won, she might have...taken you if you were willing. They are both my...companions. I have others, people drawn to me, by choice of course. As much as she might object," she giggled.

"Anything else you're curious about?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Listening to Seraphina praise her made Lena blush like crazy, shyly hiding her face with one hand as she looked away. "No... s-surely you jest. I doubt I could win a fight against the me from a couple of weeks ago without much trouble," Lena said, her cute blush not fading.

After her questions about who the slime girl and elf were, were answered, Lena smiled and nodded. "I see... well, I suppose that, while she wasn't too keen on things playing out the way they did, that elf didn't seem to really be trying to escape me once I started... taking my spoils," Lena said, chuckling a bit. "And... yeah I think I should ask one more thing. If I'm to take a leap of faith as you said. Then may I ask you to take one too in return? I'd like for you to show yourself to Jaime, and tell her that you mean me no harm and stuff. Is that acceptable?" Lena went on to say, asking if she would agree to that.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She giggled as Lena blushed and hid her face, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "You'll see in time, I'm not much of a flatterer, but I do give credit where it is due."

Seraphina smiled, "Oh she likes to play coy, but she loves it, a little voyeuristic, that's why she wore armor that practically fell apart." She giggled once and considered her proposal.

"Simply show her my whole form and let her judge? That is all?""

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, you would tell her everything you've told me of course. Your reasons for bringing us out here and stuff. But that's the gist of it yeah. I mean, I've already told her a bit, so... yeah. I mean, you seem trustworthy enough to me at this point, because... you could have clearly enslaved me through my loins, but... you didn't, so... I think that's worthy of me showing some trust towards you at least," Lena replied with a shrug, giggling about what she'd just been told about the elf.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"That's fine with me," she smiled happily. "But I warn you, your friend may not be pleased. She isn't as...open minded as you tend to be about these things. Are you sure you wish me to meet her knowing this? She will probably try to dissaude you, not understanding...well. Either way I leave the choice to you."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lena listened silently, and in the end, she had to agree with Seraphina about Jaime. "Aye, you're right. But... she is my friend, and I think she deserves to know at least a little about it. Though it's probably best that she doesn't meet you... at least not yet. How about this then, you'll owe me a favor or two. That acceptable instead?" Lena replied, smiling back and looking Seraphina's luscious body up and down, unable to resist the urge to do so any longer, though she didn't do anything yet.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She nodded slowly once. "You're free to tell her, I think you can warm her up to the idea, after all, she likes you quite a bit~ and those powers of yours should be good for some fun."

She giggled watching those eyes trace along her body seeming quite amused. "Owe you a favor? Ah but I am already doing you so many, a deal, two favors then." Her hand traced along her own body, squeezing gently her breast as if offering it to Lena, tracing down along her sex, brushing over it gently as her tail flicked around her waist.

"Perhaps you'd like to use one of them now...?" she grinned.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, I'll... talk to her then," Lena replied, blushing a bit as Seraphina ran her hand down her body and unable to tear her eyes away.

"N-No... don't want to waste one just yet. Besides... if I'm going to have you, I'd rather it be in the real world. Also... I have one last question about that. Did I um... g-get you, that elf girl, a-and the slime girl all... p-pregnant," Lena replied, stammering and looking curious, and incredibly embarrassed, though she did nuzzle against Seraphina a bit.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Good good," she continued exposing herself ever so slightly, taunting and teasing Lena playfully.

"Oh that's fine, although trust me, your mind can't tell the difference, and you wake up with such wonderful energy, drive and desire, I bet your friend would love you to share that with her~" She giggled.

"Oh haha, that. Not I, I am immune to such things, our kind has a different method of that sort of thing," she winked. "As for the slime girl, you simply fed her, which is sort of the way she might procreate. It's a long story, as to the Elf, I suppose time would tell, why you looking forward to the army of children?" she giggled.

Regardless of her answers the dream would begin to fade, she found herself wrapped up a warm comfort as Seraphina pulled her close, rubbing a hand along her back gently. Words whispered that she wouldn't remember, but some knowledge was imparted. Perhaps it would become clear in time.

She awoke with Jaime cuddled close, asleep, the fire having burned low.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"A-Are you sure my mind won't tell the difference? I mean, in the waking world, having a beautiful woman such as yourself to make me feel nice would be good I think, hmhm," Lena asked curiously, giggling a bit as she finished.

"And, I didn't know that I couldn't get you pregnant. A-And no I just... figured... you know, since I never pulled out of any of you really, t-that you know... I might get you all pregnant," Lena replied, blushing furiously as she sat there with the succubus.

After the dream faded and she ended back up with Jaime, Lena sighed softly and smiled, leaning over and kissing Jaime on the cheek as she raised up to check and see if it was light yet.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Lena noted that day had come. Jaime let out a soft sigh and stretched out, reaching to grab and tug at her, to pull her over. "Hey...did you sleep well...?" she murmured, yawning once more and stretching out. She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Ooph, what a journey, you're like a magnet for weird Lena, y'know that?" She slipped out of the tent, moving to smother and cover up the fire. "Well, whether he wants to think so or not we should be able to wrangle some coin out of the Duke for this, I mean, we did explore it after all."

She gave Lena a smile. "Or we could head off, I know there's one other location worth checking out near here. We might have to do some gathering for food if we're not careful. Where to..?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah... did you hon?" Lena replied softly, leaning up to kiss Jaime on the cheek.

Lena giggled softly as Jaime told her she was a magnet for weird things, stretching out herself and letting her breasts jiggle a bit, as she'd slept topless. "Aye, and we chased out the "evil" that was inside the place too I guess," Lena replied, pondering if they should head on to the next place Jaime was thinking about. "Where's this other place you mentioned at?" she asked curiously.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Bout as well as I could," she said with a smile turning to admire her jiggling breasts. "I suppose that's a fair definition of what happened, we could dress it up a little like Sarah did," she said with a grin. "It's actually not too far from here, it'll keep us about the same distance from town, a mysterious waterfall that the towns people claim is magical."

"Could be exciting," she said with a grin as she leaned in to give Lena a long gentle kiss. A small impact hit the side of Lena's face, like being struck with a loosely packed snowball. In an instant a cloud of dust filled her vision and with a drawn breath of surprise a strange relaxing sensation ran through her body. All of her muscles became incredibly relaxed and the whole situation didn't seem altogether urgent.

"Huhn...?" Jaime blinked as the kiss parted, she sat infront of Lena blinking dreamily and glancing around. Lena spotted a familiar group of four Goblins appearing. "I knew we'd get 'em!" one cheered.

"Let's make em pay for sending us after her!"

"Yeah! We'll have some fun here!"

"I still call the one with the dick!"

"No! We'll be taking our time with em!"

The four advanced slowly one of the females smiled and leaned forward pushing Lena to lay down, another spreading out her legs. "Any requests before we begin?~"

Lena's muscles felt incredibly weak, she could try to fight but it'd be risky.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, a magical waterfall huh... sure why not. Might as well see how "magical" it is," Lena said, giggling softly and looking around their camp. "Besides, I can hunt some with my spear, catch us some fish at this waterfall maybe, hmhm," she added, breaking their kiss long enough to speak and giggle before leaning back in and continuing their long kiss, her right hand sliding around to grasp Jaime's ass firmly.

Just then, she felt the impact of something hitting her face, and she broke their kiss, stunned a bit as she lie there. "W-What the... hell?" Lena mumbled, the dust from whatever it was causing her muscles to weaken.

Panicking a bit, she looked around and noticed the goblins from yesterday. Sighing softly, she relaxed a bit as they spoke, and gathered up two handfuls of the dust in both hands, and smiled up at Jaime and winked. Maneuvering around, Lena raised up to her knees and looked over to the goblins and smiled. "Well, did Clara not give you guys any fun? I figured she would have to make more of her seedlings," Lena asked them, not trying to fight and letting them close in around her.

Just before they shoved her down, Lena blew the handfuls of dust into their faces, or tried to at least, though if it didn't work, she figured now was as good a time as any to try her new powers out, as she tried to let loose her cloud of lust to make them all come towards her, reaching out with her right hand to the sole male one's cock and satisfying him with just the touch of her hand as the females all did whatever they wished.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Fun! She tied us all up and had her way with each of us!"

"Of course we had fun!"

"Now we're gonna repay yah!"

Lena threw the dust back at them to...seemingly no effect. "Not very bright huhn!"

"We goblins are immune! We made it ourselves!" They grinned widely as an aura of pink, seen only by Lena extended out and filled the area. Jaime blinked, blushing faintly. "Ooh...maybe we should all have her~"

"Yeah she's...she's pretty~!"

"Glowing!"

One of the females moved to kiss Lena gently, surprisingly soft lifts, another moved around her back cupping and squeezing her breasts gently, while another moved between her legs, beginning to lick and urge her shaft to grow.

"L-lena...!" Jaime squirmed trying to move over and help.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"And that was fun, so... yeah, what's there to be mad about?" Lena told them, chuckling at hearing what Clara did to them all. "And aw, that's too bad, because now we can't all relax and stuff," she added when seeing her retaliatory attack with the dust fail.

After she began emitting her lust cloud again, Lena noticed the pinkish haze filling the air around them, drawing the goblins in towards her quite well from the looks of it. Smirking as she sat there with the quartet, Lena heard them all talking about how pretty she was, and couldn't help but blush shyly as they spoke, likely flaring her lust spell further around her and driving them more intensely. She returned the one goblin's kiss, her left hand reaching around and groping her ass firmly like she had done with Jaime, and she moaned softly as she leaned back against the one groping her breasts, her cock growing fast from the one licking and sucking on the tip of it as her balls began engorging with seed, filling up quickly.

"Mmm, yeah Jaime, what is it?" Lena asked her friend, winking at her and smiling as her right hand began stroking the male's shaft, to keep him occupied while the girls all played with her however they wanted.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"We aren't mad! Like we said! We're repaying you~" they grinned and laughed. The one kissing her broke the kiss, slipping upwards as a warm growing member passed by her lips and pressed gently against her mouth. The one continued to work gently against her breasts, groping tweaking and teasing her nipples gently, small hands almost lost in her large breasts. She supported Lena's weight happily. The male one gasped, standing there wiggling gently with her motions.

Once her cock had been engorged she felt a pair of warm moist lips encircle it, slipping it inside. It was a tight fit but after a moment or two the movement began in earnest as she thrusted against her. The hands around her breasts slipped below, groping gently against the base of her shaft and balls before fingers began to tease against her feminine sex.

"Y-you're...okay?" she seemed dazed, squirming as she approached.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I see... well then, repay me," Lena said, giggling playfully as her cock filled with blood and was soon at full mast, ready for action.

Moaning softly as her breasts and nipples were toyed with, Lena sat there on her knees and let them keep going. When she felt the lips wrapping around her cock, Lena gasped and let out a deeper moan, her cock twitching in the goblin girl's mouth. She let them please her body, guiding the hands around her balls to give her tender orbs down there a gentle squeeze before looking to Jaime.

"Yeah I'm fine honey, but... you can join in too if you like. There's plenty of me to go around, hmhm," Lena giggled, reaching out for Jaime with her left hand and pulling her over and into a deep kiss.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Lena's muscles quickly began to recover, whether that really mattered at this point was entirely up to her, it might be tricky but her and Jaime could probably reverse this, especially in a few moments. Jaime was pulled into a kiss gasping faintly as she closed her eyes into it, perhaps an effect of her aura, surely this situation would have raised some eyebrows but here and now it seemed that Jaime had no complaints. The pink aura faded now, she felt a strange...fatigue? not muscular or mental but on another level. The damage was done however.

Jaime pulled herself along Lena's cock, sandwiched it between her folds as she began to grind the length along Lena's mouth. The kiss was broken by a gentle push by one of the goblin woman as she sat along Lena's length with Jaime and surprised her with a sudden kiss, pushing her down against Lena's cock as they both began to grind, their juices coated the entirety.

The cock in her hand began to twitch and tense, a clear sign that he was about to come. Lena herself felt her body begin to shudder with a sign of oncoming release, with little warning she felt a length slip inside of her, the female goblin thrust inside of her. It was an easy fit but incredibly pleasing, causing her body to shudder with delight as the gentle thrusting began.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Gasping after breaking their kiss, Lena moaned softly as Jaime squeezed her cock between her folds. As soon as she was beset on both sides of her cock by a pussy on either side, one Jaime's and the other belonging to one of the goblin girls, Lena moaned aloud and kissed the goblin girl now. Moaning aloud before leaning in again to kiss Jaime and then the goblin, Lena felt the cock in her hand nearing climax and sped up her stroking, aiming it at one of the goblin girls. Once the herm goblin entered her folds, Lena nearly lost it and all thoughts of escape were thrust out of her mind. Why shouldn't they accept this reward the goblins were offering them for sending them to Clara, Lena thought.

The incredible sense of fatigue though was strange, and Lena could only guess that it was more on a spiritual level rather than any other. "O-Oh fuck, yes... give it to me," Lena panted softly, pulling the other goblin girl in and kissing her too, urging her to help Jaime and the other goblin girl somehow, and guiding one of her hands down to her balls to play with them as she relaxed.