What's new

A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: A Journey's First Steps (Mind Flayer)

The orgasms seem to hit in a chain, all became involved, all taunting and teasing on another. It was a tangle of limbs, of soft cries of pleasure the echoed out around Jaime and on some level it was incredibly satisfying. There was something base and honest about the pleasure on show, something that resonated with Lena.

The male goblins orgasm was first, its cock shuddering in her hands as it released its seed in three or four long spurts, spraying the three girls the were situated on top of Lena with its thick seed. Jaime let out a cry of surprise followed by a shudder of delight as she grinded along Lena's length joined by the other goblin. The third had taken position between them, pulling the one that was thrusting away inside of her into a kiss as she gently fondled Lena's balls.

Lena felt her insides clutch tightly around the one thrusting inside, her body seeming to want nothing more than to keep it pounding away. She would be able to wriggle it out of her as she felt it begin to thicken inside of her but otherwise within a few moments and a few more powerful thrusts the hot warm seed would explode inside of her signalling her own sudden and intense orgasm. Something filled her up, a sudden rush of delight and energy as she felt on some level the height of ecstasy in the people around her. She realized that she could use her aura once more.

Her seed sprayed out covering along her chest. The two girls riding had locked into a sudden deep kiss that broke as they realized Lena had shot out. Jaime, as if in some daze broke the kiss and leaned down, suckling gently along one of her nipples. The Goblin girl followed suit along the other, their tongues and kisses slowly cleaning up the mess from her release.

The Goblin girl leaned away, grinning as she took Lena's flagging length and began to stroke it gently. Jaime lost in her efforts to clean Lena gasped as the Goblin guided Lena's length into her , pulling her gently down along it. She cried out, grinding against it gently, her insides pulsing with desire.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting in the middle of the orgy around her, Lena basked in the glow of it all, kissing Jaime and letting her orgasm erupt from her not long after the male goblin spurted his seed all over the other goblins, and probably a little on Jaime too. Lena's own pussy tightened around the goblin herm pounding away inside of her as she came, the feeling of her orgasm washing over her as she felt the goblin herm pouring her seed deep inside of Lena being the tipping point. The rush of energy and bliss that flowed into Lena at this, filled her with vigor and she perked up instantly.

"Huh, I... refill my energy like a succubus then I guess," Lena thought to herself, as she prepared to go more.

As Lena sat there recovering from her climax, she smiled softly as the one goblin girl stroked her back to full mast, which came quickly thankfully, as Lena wanted more now. "Mmm, I want more... give me more hot stuff," Lena moaned softly as she maneuvered around to get the goblin she was now inside of so she could take her doggystyle, and urging the goblin herm to follow her and remain inside, Lena's mind flowing into a daze as she let her lust surface enough to take over.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

The love making dragged on for the better part of an hour until each of the power laid drapped exhausted. Jaime had bowed out about part way through leaving Lena to enjoy the company of the goblins for the majority of it, tending away. She was the one who nudged Lena out of what felt like a bit of a stupor, she realized she had dozed off. Around her were the semi-concious to unconscious bodies of the goblins whom she had just enjoyed.

"U-uh, you okay Lena?" She moved to offer her clothes and help her out however she needed. "Perhaps we should clear out before she recovered."

Lena in truth felt great, recharged and energized about as good as the best sleep she'd ever had. Something tingled warm and pleasant deep inside, and she knew it was because of the act she'd just indulged in. She knew if she did it more that feeling would grow more intense and part of her yearned to see what might happen.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After a while, Lena lost all track of time, but noticed Jaime had backed away to let her handle the various goblins. Once she had finished finally and was dragged out of her stupor by Jaime, Lena gasped softly and looked around at Jaime. "Y-Yeah... m-maybe we should. Just... oooh gods, gotta pull out of this one. S-She's so tight," Lena moaned softly, gently pulling the goblin she was still inside of until her cock popped out.

After she had gotten loose, Lena got up, and kissed Jaime, groping her ass before she helped her to get redressed along with herself. "Alright, ready to go?" Lena asked Jaime, kissing her again as she prepared to leave with their things before the goblins woke up, though Lena did leave them a little thank you note, drawing it in the dirt nearby so they'd see it.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime covered her mouth and giggled once as she reached to help Lena slip out of the goblin. "Geez...those poor goblins had no idea what they were getting into with you, did they?" she smiled and helped her up, giving her a brief kiss on the cheek and wiggling her butt as she moved away. to pack up their supplies.

"Yes," Jaime said with a nod, glancing once more over towards the goblins before she was kissed. She paused for a moment and held it pressed briefly before blushing and breaking it. "R-right," she seemed a bit flustered. "So, where to, I wasn't sure we decided. Back home?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, nope. I guess having lots of stamina really comes in handy," Lena commented to Jaime after her companion spoke.

"Nah, we were heading to this enchanted waterfall or something you mentioned last night after we got out of there," Lena said, pinching Jaime's butt, before heading out and grinning at Jaime as she let Jaime lead the way.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Apparently, hey is everything okay? You seem kind of different since we entered this place. Did anything else happen maybe?"

She began to set off down the road alongside Lena. "Ah, no, sorry, I'm just a bit paranoid. The wilderness out here is a little more action packed than I was expecting."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm alright, yeah. What's up?" Lena replied, looking curiously at Jaime as they walked.

"Aye, it does seem quite packed with action indeed. I wonder what we'll find at this waterfall," Lena commented as they went, pulling Jaime close and hugging her slightly, leading the way to the waterfall.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Gleeful I guess. Ah, it's just, Succubi, you said you encountered one, and we were lured here for it, and now we've just been let go. It's all very suspicious I guess, I'm worried whatever she wanted it's more the long term than short term kind of thing." She rubbed the back of her head. "I guess what I meant to say is just be careful, there's no telling why we were lured out here, t-that's all. S-sorry." She sighed, feeling very much like a worrywort stick in the mud.

"I'm not sure what we'll find, it's all spooky rumors. Some people say the place is enchanted, rich with magic or something, others say its haunted. Any guesses?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sorry hon, just... you know, I kind of just feel... more alive than ever to be honest. And you don't gotta be sorry hon, I appreciate that you're worried about me and stuff. It makes me happy," Lena replied, smiling softly at Jaime.

"Well, maybe we'll find something to make this adventure worthwhile and stuff at this waterfall, who knows," Lena told Jaime, kissing her on the cheek as they walked, and looking bright and chipper at the moment, as if the encounter with the goblins had charged her back up.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"I'd love to say be careful but...ah I don't know! Maybe I'm being foolish, I just can't help but worry. In truth, I guess this is wht my parents worried about too so, I guess I'm just being silly." She sighed for a moment and patted Lena gently on the bum as she continued on the way. "I trust you, Lena. Really, I do, I'm sorry I keep getting so concerned over nothing."

With a long hard days walk they'd arrive sometime around night to the waterfall, but if the rested they could arrive as early as sunset. Which did Lena prefer?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Nah, it's not foolish to worry about your friends I don't think hon," Lena said, smiling softly at her friend as she wrapped an arm around her while they walked.

She decided to rest a bit before they kept going, feeling it better to do so for now, and leading the way on to the waterfall.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

She smiled brightly with Lena's reply, pleased that she hadn't seemed to bother her friend with her seemingly overcautious concern. She kept an arm around her for much of the journey. As time passed, as light began to fade into dark Lena decided it was probably wisest for them to take a break instead of exhaust themselves upon arrival. While the wilderness was dangerous for anyone, let alone just two people to camp out at night the risk was often a necessary one.

They forgone a fire at Jaime's advisement and set out a single bedroll which they each shared.

Lena felt a faint ache now, present it seemed at each night stronger than it had perhaps been at first. She lusted, not necessarily for Jaime, thought the desire was stronger than it had been before. She could resist it, with a bit of effort, but it otherwise urged her to more desire...

and Jaime was such a willing focus.

Did she push Jaime for satisfaction? or was she content with her holding off her feelings?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"It actually makes me happy that you're concerned for me honestly hon," Lena said with a smile.

After they stopped to rest a bit, and got the bedroll laid out, Lena decided to sit back and rest a bit as she and Jaime sat there. "Hey hon... you um... mind me sleeping first?" Lena asked curiously, blushing a bit as she tried to not let her lust guide her all the time.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime smiled "Good, please let me know if it ever becomes annoying okay, you promise?" They continued for awhile, small talk, idle chatter filling time. Soon, as night began to fall, camp was made.

"Oh! Sure, not a problem at all. Get some rest, okay?" Jaime bent over to give Lena a gentle kiss, warmth linger on her lips, and even that simple gesture was enough to spark her desire, but Lena had made her choice, she resisted and soon slipped off to rest.

The world swirled before her, vision fading, drifting changing. She found herself shaking, eyes snapping open as she saw Lena's smiling face.

"Morning sleepy, your turn to take watch, feel free to wake me up when the sun rises okay...?" she leaned down to plant a second gentle kiss on her lips, wiggling in to the bedroll and pulling Lena's arms around her for a moment. "Sorry, I just missed you," she said with a playful smile. "Okay, get up, make sure we're safe, okay?"

Lena's watch would pass without much delay, however, she felt exhausted more than usual fatigued in a strange way, and ever did desire press on her, the thought of how willing, excited and event grateful Jaime might be if she indulged.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I'll let you know hon," Lena said, smiling softly.

"I appreciate it, just feeling a little... tired is all," Lena said, reaching around and hugging Jaime as she returned the kiss, and this increased her desires even more, but she managed to stop.

After sleeping for a bit, the sleep being a bit restless, Lena woke back up as Jaime kissed her, smiling warmly up at her. "Alright hon, I'll do my best," Lena replied, smiling at Jaime as she cuddled for a minute or two before getting up.

Through the night, Lena tried to hold her desires in check, but decided that she had to do something about it, as not submitting to them at least a little bit left her a bit... tired oddly, but in a different way. Lena decided to wait until Jaime had gotten some rest. Lena would keep her eyes and ears open, until the sun rose, and when she shook Jaime to wake her up, she kisses her this time. "J-Jaime... can you... h-help me?" Lena asked softly, her cheeks flushed with arousal as she pulled her trousers down to reveal her rock hard cock.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

"Hmmm?" Jaime glanced over her, a quiet smile beginning to spread across her lips. "You...need help?" She played coy. Seemed she had awoken perhaps a bit earlier. Her eyes widened as Lena undid her pants and exposed her member. "That does seem like quiet the problem." She grinned as she wiggled out of the bedroll and ran a hand along her length. It twitched in response and she grabbed it gently hand beginning to stroke along its length.

"Can you contain yourself...?" she asked as she began to warm her way closer to Lena. "If I said no, could you resist...?" she kissed along Lena's abdomen, continuing to stroke gently until finally she worked her way down to her shaft, planting a gentle kiss along the tip.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah I do Jaime, i-it's so hard... a-and it's aching so bad," Lena said, panting softly as she sat there on her knees.

When Jaime grabbed her length and began stroking it, she moaned softly and jerked her hips in response, tensing a bit before she relaxed as she felt Jaime kissing the tip of her shaft. "I... I don't know Jaime. M-Maybe I can handle it myself. But... I know it would feel so much better if it were with you," Lena cooed to Jaime, with her leaning down to kiss Jaime on the lips. "W-We can get a move on as soon as the sun's up," she added to Jaime, her cock already throbbing in Jaime's hand.

OP
Tyragor

Tyragor

Reputation score

Jaime's work slowed at Lena kissed her softly, and nodded slowly, she laid back, relaxing and very obviously inviting Lena forward. "Be gentle then, it's still my turn to rest isn't it...?" She smiled softly, face bright red as she wiggled her hips, moving to remove her undergarments.

Seemed Lena was fortunate to have such a willing partner. She leaned and kissed her deeply, looking to encourage her to take the lead.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I know. I-If you want to make it quick, y-you could just use your mouth. I think I'll manage with just that," Lena said softly, wanting her friend to get plenty of rest for them to move on afterwards, though she really appreciated her undressing here, and unless Jaime stopped her, Lena would maneuver around so she could thrust inside of her, after fingering Jaime a bit to get her wet and ready.