OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A New Circus (Unknown Squid)

Reds Status: HP = 40, P = 28, EP = 42

Nayas pause lasts only for a moment, a soft purr escaping her lips before she continues pushing her twin cocks into Reds holes. Her thrust ends as the one in Reds pussy bottoms out, pressing gently against her cervix, both cocks stretching her inner walls as only a thin membrane of flesh separates the two cocks inside of her. "Now... To make sure...." Naya whispers, and a moment later Red feels a heat spreading inside of her, not unlike the sensation of being filled with cum that she was by now familiar with, but without the sensation of being filled with liquid, leaving the area around her womb feeling warm. Then, Naya pulls back until only the tips of her members are still within Reds soft folds and tight anus, before pushing both cocks back inside of her, one more pressing against her deepest parts.

Naya quickly sets up a steady rhythm of this, and each thrust seems to be angled just slightly differently, touching new parts of Reds pussy that had never before been explored, and sending involuntary spasms of pleasure up her spine. Despite having never before been touched, the rod thrusting into Reds ass felt nearly as good as the one in her pussy as it stretched out her never-before used anus. All of it; the double penetration, the seemingly perfect rhythm of the goddess thrusts, and the way each movement brought new pleasures into her had Red on the verge of cumming within moments.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(Sorry for the long delay, and thank you for the prod.)

Red moans once more, smiling in relieved contentment as Naya continues her push all the way. She briefly and inquisitively tilts her head back slightly as Naya speaks, her eyes then spinning at the surge of warmth soaking into her. "Ohhh..." She purrs, neither understanding nor questioning the feeling, and just feeling as if she couldn't possibly be any more ready for this.

With each of Naya's expert thrusts Red's face twists more until convoluted in pleasure. Moans and lusty whimpers accompanying it. Still mostly upright on her knees, her hands are totally lost on what to do, hugging at her own body, before she falls forwards onto them. She subtly works with Naya a little, but overall allows the goddess to do her wonderful thing. The second penetrations strange mixed sensations was brilliant to her, as was the new feeling of being filled so. She felt like she wanted the goddess to climb all the way inside and make her explode. Reds near delirious moans and expression change suddenly, taking on a form of surprise and panic as she realises that she's nearly at release already, "N-no way! I can't be... MmMmMm!? I'm cumming! I'm..." She cries out in ecstasy, her words soon dissolving as she forgets how to speak, "AaAaHhHhhhh!!!" Shrieking out in uncontainable orgasm, her body quaking even as the thrusts continued.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reds Status: HP = 40, P = 28, EP = 42

Nayas panting becomes more ragged as Red climaxes around her cocks, her pussy and asshole tightening around the goddess twin members. She keeps on thrusting into her, providing even more stimulation and drawing out Reds orgasm for almost a minute before she could come down from her peek. The powerful climax, the best she'd ever had, had very nearly made her pass out, and she was just barely able to cling to consciousness as Naya continued pounding into her soft folds and anus.

The pleasure only grew over the next few minutes, the sensation of heat disappearing from her senses as quickly as it had come, until Red felt yet another orgasm building. Nayas movements had become more and more frantic as the seconds ticked by, the goddess now hammering directly into Reds womb and bowels three or four times a second, until she suddenly slowed down again, and loudly declared; "I'm..... I'm about to cum...... Inside you!"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Already on all fours Red collapsed again, her arms buckling as she drops her front to the floor, leaving her ass in the air above. She gasps heavily tongue almost hanging out, cheek resting on one hand as the other scrapes at the floor for stability against Naya's heavenly and vigorous thrusting. She barely knew which way up the world was.

'~ I love you! I love you! I love you!~'

Reds head spins as she feels the second orgasm threatening to engulf her. She couldn't possibly take another, she'd surely die! As Naya makes her declaration she fights to bring her thought's together enough to reply. Naya's seed. Inside? What would happen? Was this how it was meant to be? It didn't matter. She wanted it. Some strange instinct was screaming out for it. To finalise the act.

"Yes! Do it! I... ahAh, I want it all! Naya inside me!"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reds Status: HP = 40, P = 28, EP = 42, Pregnant

(Red gets pregnant. As if I needed to tell you that.)

Naya continues thrusting into Red for a few more seconds, her moans growing louder with each passing second as her two cocks were squeezed by the cat-girls eager holes, until one of the goddess moans suddenly turned into a scream, and thrusts so that her crotch slaps wetly against Reds soaking ass. Time seems to slow down for an instant as the first spurt of Nayas release fills her bowels and womb almost to capacity, the feel of the hot liquid inside of her along with the knowledge that she's being filled with her partners unstoppably potent seed sending her over the edge into another climax of her own, this one even stronger than the first, if that were possible.

The next few spurts are sucked up into her and locked deep inside of her by her clenching holes, causing her to bloat with the cum that is swiftly filling her up, but Naya still isn't finished yet, it seems. As the excess cum begins getting squeezed out of her, her womb and ass unable to hold any more, the fertility goddess pulls her cocks out of red, causing her rear to get covered in a thick splatter of cum, before Naya picked red up and flipped her around, handling her like she weighed nothing.

Before she can react, Red finds the cock Naya had been pounding into her pussy shoved into her mouth, while the other points down at her breasts, both still firing ropes of cum. So, not only is she filled to the brim with cum, but Red gets her ass, face and chest splattered in it as well, along with a copious dose right into her mouth. By the time Nayas climax finishes, red has been forced to swallow what feels like a gallon of cum, and her entire body is plastered with the thick white goo from Nayas magical cocks. "That.... was more than I've... Ever cum before....." Naya gasps out after panting for several minutes, obviously amazed that she had released so much in just one orgasm.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Red slides to the ground, and lies motionless saturated in the supernatural fluid. Her heart pounding and chest heaving, as she smiles contently, merely staring off into space with lifeless eyes. Eventually, the sound of Naya's voice breaks her trance, as her tail flicks and her eyes blink, trying to focus again. Still without moving, her eyes drunkenly explore the room from her place on the floor and locate Naya, her tail beginning to slowly swish back and forth happily. Lifting and tilting her head just a little her gaze then goes down to her own smothered body, at the sight of which she lets out a soft laugh and lets her head drop again. In the mortals thoughts Naya would find only a simple warm feeling and adoration.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naya giggles quietly as Red simply collapses to the ground, and lays motionless on the floor. "I think I tired you out... Hehehe....." Then, she kneels over Red, her magical cocks fading swiftly, and slowly presses the palm of her hand to Reds forehead. "Sleep now, for a while. I have given you your just reward, mortal, for freeing me from a centuries old prison. May you take contentment in it." Naya said, her words soft as she caressed Reds skin. They were the last things she remembered before utter darkness took her.

Red awoke to a thousand minor pains, ranging from a bloated feeling around her belly to stiffness in her back and neck. The room she was in was completely dark, and she could feel bare stone beneath her. She was laying on her back, and she didn't seem to be held down in any way. Her head felt a little fuzzy, and she only vaguely remembered what had happened before she blacked out.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Red groans and lifts herself a little, moving one hand to rub the sleep from her eyes, as soon as she does so realising how she can't see a thing. She sits for a while trying to recall and make sense of things, though barely able to believe what came back to her. "Oh my god..." she says to no one, sitting up now and looking downwards at the darkness where her body would be. She slowly reaches out a hand to feel at the strange feeling in her abdomen. 'My just reward...' She thinks to herself, her face flushing once again as the memories of her time with Naya come rushing back. How she'd lost herself during her own turn thrusting, the taste of Naya's strange magical members, the incredible feeling as she was taken wholly from behind. Her head spins and she shivers at the thought of it, hugging herself with her other arm, smiling a kind of confused and overwhelmed, but nonetheless happy smile. 'I'm carrying... Naya's child.'

She does eventually also look around for the door. She remembered coming in through a door, and so there was surely a crack of light to be seen somewhere. If she spots it, she would get up and carefully move over to open it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a few moments of sitting on the cold stone floor, Red spots what she thinks is a sliver of light, and gets to her feet. Her balance is off due to the growth of her belly, making her somewhat wobbly on her feet at first, though she acclimates quickly enough as she heads across the room. She bumps into a few things along the way, but Red eventually makes her way out of the room, pushing the door open to reveal the library just as it had been when she'd left it.

The light was fairly bright, partially blinding her at first, but when she got used to it red thought that it might be mid day. That meant that she'd spent the entire night and all of the morning after unconscious on the floor. It would certainly explain the extreme discomfort she was in due to the pain in her back, at least.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Red squints against the light as her eyes adjust, lightly massaging anywhere that ached. Having got as far as the door, her current plan of action came to an end. Having no idea what to do, she looks round meekly at the empty room, then to herself once more. There it was again, her rounded belly, now holding of all things the offspring of a god. Once again Red just asked herself 'how...'. It made her feel kind of powerful in a strange way, "creating a new life" as it were, but also terrified. This wasn't a little plant pod thing she could drop in some mud and assume it'd be fine. What was she meant to do now? Ever since leaving the circus her daily activities had revolved around little more than petty survival. And suddenly this. It was all a bit much for her. She drops to her knees, kneeling in the doorway as a few silent tears roll down, slowly looking around as if lost.

Thinking back to first freeing and meeting Naya, she recalls how she had been forcefully controlled and made to break the strange crystal prison. How exactly she'd came to... accept Naya's reward, she was a bit more conflicted on. In the least, her own concept of sex and sexuality had certainly been blown out of the water. She couldn't help but think Naya slightly cruel to leave her so with this reward. It must be easy for a god, but this was a life changing thing for Red. Yet she felt she wouldn't exchange the experience for anything else even if she could. She was still left with a sense of awe and adoration for Naya. A smile comes through her tears again as she reminisces about her short time with the powerful being. It almost didn't seem real. Naya had actually seemed to enjoy it just as much even, since Red highly doubted that a goddess would act it on her behalf. She had made a god cum. That was certainly something fun to think about. It made her feel very slightly powerful in that strange way again.

Red blushes as she realises how she's began getting rather aroused just thinking about Naya again, still sitting naked in a strange building. She also remembers about how she had possessed clothes just yesterday, where ever had they got to? She couldn't even remember getting out of them, but they must be around somewhere. She gets up, and begins looking for her clothes before deciding what to do next.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Red finds her clothing and pack next to the door she'd just exited, unharmed. She certainly didn't remember leaving them there, but the way that her clothes had been neatly folded suggested that it hadn't been her doing. Her pack also seemed slightly heavier when she picked it up, as though something had been added to it.

(Not the best post after yours, but there wasn't much I could reply to.)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

(No worries. I actually didn't think I had much to write with that last one. A surprise.)

Red stopped and looked at the folded pile for a second, wondering where someone like Naya would go after being freed from imprisonment, before picking up her clothes and starting to get dressed. Why was she even imprisoned like that anyway? Red couldn't begin to guess. The more things she learnt, the more things she realised she didn't know. Mostly dressed, she picks up her pack and notices the extra weight. Curious, she investigates. "Hmm? This was nearly empty..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she picks up her pack, she opens it to find a quartet of small brown packages sitting on top of the rest of her things. They all smelled like food, making her stomach growl.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Quietly gasping in delight at the assumptions her nose was giving her, she plucks up a package and 'investigates' further right there. Food was a simple gift that the young Su-Ku-Ta half breed always appreciated. And as it turned out, a session of divine passion was quite an appetite builder. She wondered in how many ways. If the package was indeed food, she sample some before going on her way. Where ever 'her way' was...

(Also, plant egg is still in pouch?)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Yes.)

Opening the package, Red found herself looking at two pieces of some kind of strange fruit, both of them long and yellow and slightly curved. There were also a half dozen strips of what she thought smelled like salted beef jerky, and a handful of thin wavy crackers. When she tried it, all of it tasted wonderful, especially given how hungry she was, even the strange fruit.

As for where she could go, the only obvious route would be leaving the library, since it seemed unlikely that she would find much of interest now.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Enjoying a decent non scavenged meal for the second time now since arriving here, Red largely forgets her earlier worries. She'd been able to eat well and receive plenty of exercise at least. No one had tried to kill her yet, and she'd been learning new things. This trip had so far been... good? It was rather confusing really.

Getting up she makes her way to leave the library building, straightening her knife belt as she went, and nibbling on the last few crackers of the first package. There was still no real plan, but if she could manage staying in this town for a while, that was time she didn't have to worry about hiding from the law and opportunistic bounty hunters whilst she figured out what she would do in the longer term. For now she would explore the town some more. If she was going to be staying here a while, then there was no sense in squatting in the first building she came across.

(Red steps outside, and if nothing more immediate occurs, she will wander the streets simply exploring, peering through windows and any open doors, looking for people, interesting buildings, and of course any other oddities that come up. No specific direction. If there is a choice of district go ahead and pick one for her.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You more or less decided on how your game is going to end. So, I'll just go with that.)

Red wanders the outskirts of Artmirst for a while, eventually leaving the seemingly empty town and setting off into the woods. eventually, she finds an abandoned farmstead, which she takes up for herself. Her half-daemon child is born just as she strikes up on an idea to make herself some money, thanks to the fact that she seedling had hatched into a humanoid plant creature. (Input the rest of your story here if you like.)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Just felt like writing some stuff for writing's sake. Picking up Red's tale where Maya left her.))

Red groans as her eyes slowly open to view the blurry ceiling of her small farmstead home, conciousness gradually coming back to her. She tried to shift a little, realising how uncomfortable she was, aching lightly all over from lying on the roughly tiled stone floor. Why was she...?

A wave of strange nostalgia washes over her as she comes to and remembers how she'd got here. 'You have to be kidding me...' she thinks to herself in failing disbelief. Rolling over slightly to sit up, the dazed young mother looks around her home. Everything seemed in order, except one thing. "Maya?" She calls out, rubbing one shoulder, but no response comes. Glancing out the window she could see the faint warm glow of the setting sun through the tops of the trees. She'd been out most of the day. "She's left..." Red whispers to herself, sitting naked on the floor as the words her daughter had said come back to memory. "A good by kiss, and then..."

'This is crazy. She really is just like her. Those green eyes, staring into my mind... and I, just melted.' Red's thoughts swirl trying to accept what had just happened. Being seduced by her own daughter like that, and so easily. Had she perhaps forgotten something when teaching Maya? The rekindled memory of her meeting with Naya was inescapable. Mixed bizarre feelings of affection and wrongness picked at Reds mind. Once again the line between her own will and the suggestive presence that had invaded her thoughts was hard to draw. Yet also once again, she couldn't deny how it had made her feel. She cupped her hands to her face and wiped down, letting out a long groaning whimper, frustrated at the situation and her turmoil of what to think of it. Looking round once more and sighing, she clambers up and walks to the door.

Stepping out and standing nude in the doorway she surveys her land. She cringes at a rabbit attacking one of the vegtable patches, but hasn't the energy or interest in dealing with it right now. "MAYA!?" she calls out again, echoing loudly this time, but only the wing beats of a few startled birds reply. Further out amongst the tree line Red spotted a few shadows flitting between the undergrowth, and fairly soon she spies one of the many Shorn Folk that inhabited the woods watching her, head tilted, from a brush of bracken. She hadn't a clue just how many of these things were out there now, but their numbers had certainly increased over the last two years. It was only through Maya's strange affinity with them that they had been able to initially set up the Shorn weed crop. As an obvious fact of the situation hit her, Red suddenly became concerned and began to have reservations about standing out naked in full view of the creatures. Deciding to go back inside for the time being, she steps in and closes the door behind her, thinking some more. Maya seemed to have gotten them to respect Red's personal space quite well in the last year, but whether that behaviour would hold in her absence Red could only hope. Hopefully Lily, Red's personally hatched and trusted Shorn person, might be able to help mediate and maintain the established truce. That was as long as she was still here and hadn't followed Maya too.

Going back to the western window, red gazes out and wonders where her errant daughter might be now, a light sadness coming over her features as a single still tear wells up. Not in the mood for considering her normal duties or routine, or even getting dressed again, she pulls up a chair to sit and think. She notices the small crate of filled Shorn Syrup bottles that had been packed the previous day ready to be taken to market today, sitting just off beside her. Averting her gaze for just a second, she reaches a guilty hand over and plucks up a bottle. Sighing once more, the red headed cat girl uncorks the bottle of blue comfort and downs a hearty gulp. And then another. And another. And another...

Last edited:

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

*THUD*

"Urrghhh..." Red groans, her chair having just fallen over backwards from her leaning on it. She reaches to recollect her bottle from the floor, glad that it hadn't smashed, and pulls herself upright again. It was empty, only a drip escaping. She sneers at the offending bottle and rolls it away. Getting up and going back to the crate, she began trying to uncork her third bottle of the stuff. Her hands however were now lubed up with the slick blue syrup, and the cork seemed to be exceptionally well stuck. Growling in frustration at the defiant bottle, Red tugs at it some more, until suddenly she fumbles her grip completely and sends the bottle tumbling down where this time it does smash messily on the hard floor. Recoiling, the intoxicated half breed looks on in dismay. For a brief moment she entertains the fool notion that some might be salvageable, but upon closer inspection of the vicious shard filled puddle it became plenty apparent this wasn't something she wanted to put in her mouth.

Stepping back and slapping both hands over her face once more, she whimpers to herself into her palms. "Why... why did you leave me behind? I would have came with you." she says quietly to herself, brushing her her out of her eyes and looking down. Still naked, and now smeared with blue that she'd spilt down her front. She gazed over her messy and uncivilised state with uncaring eyes. Didn't seem important now. Maya had never been bothered by such things, regardless of Red's efforts to discourage her daughter from running around covered in cum. Gazing out the window again, she wondered where it was Maya might have ran off to. She'd have to tend to the farm alone now. Despite Maya's often rather unprofessional farming methods, she'd been massively helpful in getting this tiny farm up to scratch.

Red could see the Shorn crop now from the window, and just wished to see her out there at it now, so she could run out and scold her like always. The memory/fantasy played out a little longer, and Reds hands found themselves straying to gently caress her over sensitive skin, tingling all the way to her core due to the effects of the Shorn syrup. Continuing to stare out red faced in a strange drugged haze of loneliness and lust, her self pleasuring becomes more amorous, a lewd whimper slipping from her lips. She couldn't stand it, it wasn't enough. In an abrupt change in pace, Red knocks open the shutters of the window all the way and hurriedly clambers out through the small gap. Purposefully marching over to the Shorn patch with a face of frustrated determination, she hops the fence effortlessly and comes to stop in the middle of the plot. Fists clenched she looks round impatiently at the near dozen waiting stationary stamen all around her, "Well come on then! I'm right here! Get up! Get up! Get up!" She begins yelling at the bulbous plants, kicking at the sacks that covered the vine flowers and knocking out the stakes that held them down, billowing up months worth of trapped pollen from the sacks as she did so. The slightly crumpled flowers quickly flicking up from their long imprisonment, wobbling on their vines a little, but wasting no time in lunging out towards the single cat girl in the centre of the mass of plants. Already breathing heavily from her worked up state and exertions kicking the flowers, Red's lung pulled in thick breath after breath of pollen, even as a half dozen flowers sprayed her in the face with more still. Coughing fiercely and rubbing her watering eyes as the sheer amount of the fine golden powder overwhelms her, she gasps for breath in between pollen bursts and coughing fits. Her hair catches and holds large quantities of the stuff, as her face and stickier parts of her torso also gain a thick speckled coating.

A thought crosses her mind that perhaps she's not quite been thinking straight, and that this might have been a bad idea. She doesn't however have long to reflect on this, as an inferno of lust courses through her, wracking her body with spasms like aphrodisiac lightning. Blinking repeatedly a blurry stamen came into vision, towering above her. She had to have it. Had to have it now. The burning in her nethers was almost painful, and she had learnt by now that the only antidote for Shorn pollen was either Shorn cum, or an hour of torturous writhing arousal. How she hadn't before realised just how magnificent this particular stamen was she had no idea. Desperately lunging forward she gripped the base of the shaft and hugged her body close to it, immediately going into her well practised routine of stimulating the plant, stroking both hands up and down expertly. Unlike her normal more controlled and cleaner routine, she leans right in and takes the tip into her mouth sucking and working it for all she was worth. The welcoming taste of blue sent happy waves through her, but it wasn't enough, not even remotely beginning to satiate her needs. Meanwhile her gushing pussy was crying out in agony for attention, rubbing vigorously but futilely against the main body of the plant. Whimpering needily not sure if she could stem this tide of lust before it did her in, she lifts a leg up to climb aboard and mount the bulb. Raising above the shaft, she positions the head and smiles with dead eyed glee as she sees a trickle of azure precum leak from it. Suddenly her frantic gasping is replaced with a primal moan that pieces the forest as she sinks down onto the stamen. Taking only a second to bask, she soon gets to work on pumping down onto her green partner. The moans continue, as does the pollens punishing her for not having yet secured a good load of sweet cum. The heavenly sensations being countered by an inexplicable craving for more, she just couldn't seem to satiate her lust fast enough. Thrusting, thrusting, with each it seemed harder to maintain conciousness. And finally, relief! The plant releases a torrent of seed into Red's eager womb, sending powerful waves of much needed relief and driving her into a sudden accelerated orgasm. The proof of which was broadcast, echoing out for the forest to hear once more. Her face a picture of delirious satisfaction, yet, it wasn't enough. Her reprieve scarcely lasting more than a few seconds, she found the lustful calling welling up in her again, no less unforgiving.

And so her thrusts resumed, trying her hardest to milk as much brilliant blue from the bulb as possible. Even now her heaving chest still drew in more of the lingering pollen hanging in the still evening air. There was no escaping it. Just like her first time, Red soon found herself lathering her body with the syrupy cum. The more skin it touched the better. The more she took in and consumed the better. Each single bulb was only good for two optimum loads, she knew this from her farming. The principle was the same whether filling bottles or her pussy. Thus she moved from one plant to another, taking the best each could offer. Her soon swollen belly making it more difficult to mount and service each, but by no means discouraging her. She needed as much as she could get, even if it meant the last load running down her legs.

The self inflicted frenzy lasted well into the night, with only the faint moonlight and endless lewd noises revealing the scene. And eventually, the lost catgirl tumbled from the top of a bulb, collapsing unconcious onto the soft earthen floor. The last thing she saw before darkness took her, was the moon, and the silhouette of several shadowy figures standing above her.

: D

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

~ Seven Months Previously ~

"There! All clean?" Maya asks cheerfully stepping out from the shallow fast flowing stream, flicking a few bits of gravel out from her toes. She holds her arms out wide and twists on the spot to display her freshly washed nudity.

"Very clean." Another replies. The Alraune named Lily, birthed and raised by Maya's mother back during her travels to Artmirst. Maya had been told how her mother had decided to keep a single pod and see how it grew. And grew it certainly did. Lily was sitting on a rock beside the stream, dangling her toes in the clear flowing water. A mature and graceful body of smooth green leafy textured skin. She simply watched over Maya with a serene protective air around her."Clean behind the ears?" she enquires with a smile.

"Clean behind the ears!" Maya chirps back, flicking a thumb and finger over both her human ears and her cat ears. Plucking up her cheep clothes and slipping them on. A single peasants top, the wrong size, but the extra length managing to double as lower wear on Maya. "Home?"

"Home." As Lily nods in affirmation, Maya however puts on a sly grin, creeping closer to the plant girl whilst she closed her eyes. Opening them again to see her friend lurking like so in front of her, she lets out a startled shrill. "No don't! I don't lik...!" Trying to escape without success as Maya lunges forward and shakes her head violently side to side, spraying cold water all over the poor Alraune."Aiiii! It's cold! Why!?" she protests, as the cat girl swings her hair round wide to wetly slap right across her helpless target, laughing with glee the whole time. Lily curls up into a protective ball upon the rock, turning her back to Maya.

"Ehehe, got you good this time didn't I." The cat eared victor boasts, still grinning widely. "Come on, let's go." said as she starts the walk back home. But no footsteps follow, and Maya turns back to see the other still curled up facing the other way. "Hey, hey. Don't do that. I... you don't need to... uh..." a small pang of uncertainty, and just a little guilt creeping across the girls features as she comes back to her friend. The faintest sound of sobbing. "Hey. Lily, I... I'm sorry ok, it was just a little..."

Suddenly the sobbing changes drastically into rich laughter, as the Alraune swings round and lashes out with one of the strong vine like tentacle from her back. The tentacle wraps round Maya's neck twice and begins to pull her over. "Who's got who now! I'm going to throw you in the stream!" The suddenly energetic plant declares. Maya's eye's going wide at the deception, letting out a laugh that gets half choked, and quickly fighting back to free herself. When tugging on the vines does little to nothing, she pulls up a portion of the vine and starts manically chomping at it with her teeth, to which it relinquishes it's grip. "Hey, ow! No teeth!"

"You're going to have to catch me first!" struggling free and dashing away at speed, whilst Lily leaps up to make chase. "You can't escape Maya. I'm faster than you~." both running and dodging through the hilly light woodland scenery that surrounded the stream. Lily kept close behind her prey, losing small bits of ground where the nimble girl would outmanoeuvre her, but knowing that ultimately her longer legs would close the distance, and that the pink fleshed creature couldn't keep this pace for as long as she could. This was fun, and kind of exhilarating, the plant thought to herself as she ran.

'I'm going to get you.'
'Yes! Going to get you.'
'Get her~ Get her~'
'Catch her! Grab her!'
'We're going to get you
♥'
'Don't let her escape~!'
' ❤
♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ !!!'

Her eyes locked on her quarry, she focused on her hunt with predator like precision. This was the best game ever. Any moment now, Maya would try to pull off her latest trick, Lily was certain of it. She would deliberately run into an obstacle or dead end, and flash away to be standing behind the chaser in an instant, and then make her get away. As Lily saw the ruse coming into play, she got ready. Raising her tentacles high and forwards, she waits for the last moment, and then whirls back round behind herself to snag her prize firmly round the waist. Reeling her in harshly she grabs her by the arms and pushes Maya against a tree, glaring ecstatically and primally into the captured females eyes.

"Ouch! Lily. That hurt, not so rough..." Maya gasps out, looking back, not used to seeing calm and serene Lily get so hyped up about something.

'You did it!'
'Yes! You have her!'

'Well done well done!'

A small chorus of congratulatory cries whisper and echo in Lily's thoughts. "Huh?" Something was wrong. Lily suddenly drops Maya, a stark nervous expression coming over her, as she begins to scan the horizon and tree lines for something. "Unnf! Eyhh, what the hell Lily. What's wrong with you?"

'Yes what's wrong?'
'Don't let her go.'

'Why did you let go? Hold her quick!'

"I think we should go. I think... we should find mother." The tame Alraune pleads, with clear anxiety and unrest on her face. However Maya wasn't paying any attention to her face.

"Hey wow, where'd this thing come from? You've never done this before!"
Maya exclaims in amused fascination, staring directly at the long milky white phallus that now jutted out from between Lily's legs. The strange shaft had extended out from between her lips, and arched upwards as if to greet Maya. "Were you hiding this thing in there the whole time?" she enquires, gently gripping the member and trying to figure out the mystery. "What thing, I don... Eyyahh! Ahn, no please don't, wait, you're~ ahhhn!"

Laughing out loud at the reaction, Maya doesn't discourage her investigation, crouching down and tracing the member to it's roots. Extending out from where one would normally expect a clitoris. "So what? You're ticklish here or somethi...?"

"Stop! Please stop, I don't feel... I can hear them... Maya." The desperate and conflicted Alraune pleads again, as she fights a losing battle against nature. Her tentacles arching up and round behind Maya, totally oblivious as she ignores the pleas, mirthfully carrying on with her teasing and exploration.

"Hmm, see, I don't have one of those." The spirited cat girl continues, lifting up her clothes and leaning down upon herself to try and get a look. "It must be like your vines and... unless this thing is meant to... I can't see well enough. Lily. You take a look." Now leaning back with clothes tucked out the way, fingers spreading open her folds for full display to the Alraune.

Lily's head span, unable to bear it. She had made a promise. She wasn't allowed to think like this. Futilely trying to hold back her lust, as every amorous thought she had was echoed by another egging her on. Tensed and ready to pounce, eyes full of lustful hunger.

'No...'
'Yes~ ❤ Yes~ ❤'
'Yes~ ❤ Yes~ ❤'
'Yes~ ❤ Yes~ ❤'
'...Yes~ ❤'

In a predatory lunge, Maya was bowled over backwards onto the forest floor, crying out in surprise as the tentacles that had grabbed her ankles pulled them up beside her head. Her arms seized and held down by Lily's, as the Alraune descends to hover over her breathing heavily.

"Aiahhh! Lily!? Lily what are you doi...!?"
Maya's cries quickly cut short as they become a startled and pained shriek. Lily thrusting her stamen into the girl without delay and setting up a merciless rhythm. The plant girls face of ecstatic liberation and moans of pleasure, reflected by shock and terror from her partner, squealing and struggling frantically below. It felt wonderful. Lily felt as if she had reawakened something she'd been without, and never should have been locked away. For Maya to help her recover this, she was truly a good friend. However the screaming did bother the plant girl, nagging at the back of her mind, spoiling this pure moment. Thankfully the harsh sound swiftly stopped with the tentacle that Lily pushed down Maya's throat. The muffled squeaks and moans much improving things.

Maya weakly pummelled against her changed friend with her one free arm, having been let loose as Lily moved her arm to hold Maya's legs, but to no effect. Despite hitting Lily harder than she would ever normally dare during play, the Alraune seemed impervious to her resistance. There didn't seem to be anyway out of the pin. Maya powerless to do more than endure and watch up with watery eyes at the glowing look of twisted love that Lily was gazing upon her with. She didn't understand what was happening, and didn't know what to think. Whatever Lily was doing to her, to Maya's relief the pain gradually began to subside slightly after a moment, though only for another stranger sensation to begin to creep in. Increasingly wetter shlicking noises sounding out from where Lily pushed into her. The will to fight back slowly leaving her and her eyes curling upwards, as the bizarre warm feeling washes over everything. Even through the fear and panic, it felt... good. And it was building, welling up and growing warmer and warmer. It made her head fuzzy, as she began to moan into the tentacle. The sensation builds to a dizzy high, and Maya's body demands more, just that little bit more. Her own hips rocking into her assaulter now. When suddenly it comes, along with a long gasping moan from Lily, and a gushing warm wet feeling of something rushing in below. Maya arches in pleasure, from her first orgasm, whilst Lily pushes her hips forward, gifting Maya with as much of her seed as she could.

Both stay panting on the forest floor for a time, Maya finally pulling the limp tentacle from her mouth and coughing a little as she stares off into the trees above in a daze. Lily, sliding out of her partner and flopping back to sit for a moment. Watching Maya's pleasure stricken form happily as her own afterglow lingered, and feeling a certain pride as she witnesses a trickle of blue seed run from the girl. A series of friendly whispering voices echoing in her mind, emanating from beyond the trees.

'Maya~'
'Maya?'
'Maya!~'
'Maya~ ❤'
' ~❤~❤~❤~❤ '

Last edited: