OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Place to Rest (lurker)

Mithral: HP = 47, PP = 49, EP = 52, Status = Fine

"He got gropy eh? Well, worse things could have happened to you, that much I promise! At least none of these things got a hold of you!" the wolfish nymph while said smirking knowingly, misinterpreting what Mithral's silence meant. "We're part of the group trying to retake the Hidden Village from these monsters," the purple haired nymph explained more solemnly, though the other nymph's grin did not break. "We can get you somewhere safe if you want, but the battle is set to start soon, and we could probably use some more help. Are you skilled in battle, stranger?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral was about to open her mouth and argue that it wasn't the satyr, but figured it was better then telling them the truth and shrugs. "I can fight, but I'm not good with hand to hand. Magic arts don't work well as a melee weapon..." she admits, blushing at her failures thus far.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? What kind of magic do you use?" the wolfish nymph asked brightly.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I am practiced in the aquatic arts, milady," Mithral replies, bowing her head a little. "...Though I do admit that it seems my effectiveness does not slow many of these creatures, I'm afraid..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"A water mage eh? Well, we could certainly use your help, but it's your choice. If you don't want to fight, we can take you someplace safe before the battle. You look pretty tired as it is."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral thought for a moment, before shaking her head a little. "No, I should at least try to help at least," she replied, holding onto her staff carefully. "Besides, doesn't mean I can't help in other ways after all."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's the spirit! I'm Firia!" the woflish nymph replied before moving up and giving Mithral a light hug, her own bared breasts pressing lightly against the half-dragon's. "Firia! Don't be so lewd~ Leave her be!" the woman with purple hair said, and Firia released Mithral with a low giggle. "I'm Danicka!" the other nymph supplied, and then the last woman of their group added her own name to the mix as well, "My name is Alice~" The half dozen satyrs accompanying the three nude women didn't bother to supply their names, but simply lifted their weapons and nodded for them to move on.

(I'm probly gonna hand this thread to ranger after your next post, mkay?)

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

(I'm probly gonna hand this thread to ranger after your next post, mkay?)
(Not a probs, helps lighten yer load and all that :3)

Mithral blushed a little as the wolfish nymph grabbed her, but didn't much comment on it. "I am known as Mithral," she added, supplying her own name to the odd group. "So... what's the plan then from here?" she asked curiously.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Place to Rest (lurker) GMed by ranger

The three Nymphs grinned at each other "Well the boys are going to scout out a head and when the return well figure out how exactly to proceed." The other nymphs nodded at Danika. "We think that we got most of the lizard ones from our ambushes and traps but the slimy ones are harder to bait." The antler headed nymph Alice spoke next. "I say we summon as many minions as we can and send them in while we bombard them from afar." "Im not sure that will work they out number us even with elemental. "Maybe Mithral has a suggestion?" The wolfish Nymph seemed to be very excited about this if her tail was any indication.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral thought a bit, her tail flicking as her mental gears worked. "Hmm... I would assume the best bet either way would to take them on before they had a proper chance to counterattack. Even still, shouldn't we wait until the scouts get back? That way we have more information to work with when countering these... things."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three Nymphs nodded at Mithral. "Still we should at lest know what we all can do." It shouldn't take the boys long to scout out the enemy. Most of the town has been destroyed so I don't think we have to worry to much about survivors getting hit the cross fire." "Can anyone channel a larger spell to clear out any possable hide outs?" "I know I can conjure a wind storm if I have to?" "What about you Mithral can you conjure any of the larger spells?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I've pulled off creating an Elemental before," Mithral remarks, thinking a bit. "Though I've not tried to really create any of the larger spells I know, not had a reason to really..."

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well we got the perfect opportunity to try them out!" the three Nymphs nodded in agreement. "So Mithral which of the big spells do you know?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral blushed and downcast her head a little. "In all fairness, not much... it's not like I have had many reasons to use any spells of grandeur before..." she admits.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three nymphs didn't look disappointed at the news but moved the conversation on. "Well if that the case than we can use your talents in water magics to protect us while we conjure up some of the more powerful magics. Sound good Mithral?" During this little discussion the satyrs had made their reappearance and looked tense.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral simply nodded grimly. "I will do my best, yes," she replies, a slight flush as she thinks of the many, many ways this could go wrong, but still willing to assist.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The Boys are back lets see what they have to say." Gesturing the group of Satyrs over the three nymphs made room for the lead Satyr in the circle. "Ladies the enemy occupies the town fully but the majority of the forces seem to be centered around an in the old town hall. Any attack on the main building would bring out the defenders from around the town and the attacking force would be quickly over run." The three Nymphs looked around before Alice spoke up. "Well I suppose we could sneak in attack the building nothing to brazen mind you and try to pull them back to a better ambush point." The Satyr snorted. It would have to be some of my boys though any one else would be to slow." The Nymphs made faces at the Satyr before turning to Mithral "Any suggestion Mithral?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral bit her lip, thinking for a bit. On the one hand, the idea of drawing them into an attack was viable, however it was hard to tell if that would lead to the result they wanted. "It seems smart, though on the other hand, what stops us from both courses of action? Draw them off, then come in with another group to attack them from there?" she suggested, her head tilting a bit.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"In not sure we have enough forces for that Mithral?" The saytr looked over at the dragon. "She may have a point if we draw off enough forces then who ever dose the assault would have a better chance to take out the floating thing leading them." The three Nymphs looked over at the assembled group. "We would need volunteers any takers?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Mithral thought for a moment, before quickly speaking again. "I'll aid the distraction party if you wish," she said, bowing slightly, her ears drooping a bit as she tried to think of her spells and how they could aid her allies...