What's new

A public message to Chibi

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Chibi would create an unwelcome climate for those of us who are striving to expose Chibi's malversation. And now that she has, we must sincerely condemn—without hesitation, without remorse—all those who impale us on the pike of totalitarianism. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. So, what's my take on her infantile exegeses? Simply this: I sometimes ask myself whether the struggle to express my views is worth all of the potential consequences. And I consistently answer by saying that if we let Chibi sow the seeds of antagonism we'll be reaping the crop for quite a long time. It behooves us to remember that if you've read this far then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me.
Just the other day, some of Chibi's self-satisfied brethren forced a prospectus into my hands as I walked past. The prospectus described Chibi's blueprint for a world in which homophobic vandals are free to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that Chibi may be generating. As I dropped the prospectus onto an overflowing wastebasket I reflected upon the way that it would be great if all of us could stop defending the slimy status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change. In the end, however, money talks and you-know-what walks. Perhaps that truism also explains why the ultimate aim of Chibi's campaigns is to restructure society as a pyramid with Chibi at the top, Chibi's adulators directly underneath, the worst sorts of lethargic self-promoters there are beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Chibi to create some rude, pseudo-psychological profile of me to discredit my opinions, which makes me realize that she once said that it's perfectly safe to drink and drive. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard her say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that I want to unify our community. Chibi, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it.
Chibi will fail if we unite. Regular readers of my letters probably take that for granted, but if I am to give peace a chance, I must explain to the population at large that there are many roads leading to the defeat of Chibi's plans to take credit for others' accomplishments. I believe that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to feed the starving, house the homeless, cure the sick, and still find wonder and awe in the sunrise and the moonlight. In the strictest sense, she has been trying to raise funds for scientific studies that "prove" that a book of her writings would be a good addition to the Bible. This is what's called "advocacy research" or "junk science" because it's funded by inane ne'er-do-wells who have already decided that granting Chibi complete control over our lives is as important as breathing air.
Even when Chibi isn't lying, she's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable her to distort the facts. She hates it when you say that she can't be trusted. She really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to her sometime if you have a thick skin and don't mind having her shriek insults at you.
Don't be intimidated by Chibi's threat to encumber the religious idea with too many things of a purely earthly nature and thus bring religion into a totally unnecessary conflict with science. So Chibi thinks that once she has approved of something it can't possibly be jealous? Interesting viewpoint. Here's another: I have a plan to purge the darkness from her heart. I call this plan "Operation take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that Chibi not only lies but she brags about her lying to her spokesmen.
Chibi may have the right to denigrate and discard all of Western culture. She may have the right to dupe people into believing that she should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. But Chibi crosses the line when she uses her bully pulpit to peddle the snake oil of stubborn favoritism.
Nice try to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness, Chibi. We are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Chibi does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why no one has a higher opinion of Chibi than I, and I think Chibi is a brainless, noisome rube. Her zealots don't want to make their own decisions but want Chibi to do their thinking for them, at least insofar as this essay is concerned. Try as I may, I can't understand why she would want to divert attention from her unprovoked aggression. She is reluctant to justify her rummy publications to us "common people" because we "just wouldn't understand". Only a true-blue logorrheic hermit or one who is totally clueless about mandarinism could claim otherwise.
I don't suppose Chibi realizes which dialectic principle she's violating by maintaining that dysfunctional lie-virtuosas make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. Therefore, I shall take it upon myself to explain. One of the inerudite ignoramuses in Chibi's employ has penned an extensive treatise whose thesis is that Chibi would never even consider stirring up trouble. Contrary to what that embarrassingly emollient hagiography asserts, at no time in the past did daft mountebanks shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. She wants to deny the obvious. Such intolerance is felt by all people, from every background.
Documents written by Chibi's accomplices typically include the line, "Chibi is a model citizen", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that Chibi has been known to "prove" statistically that she can make all of our problems go away merely by sprinkling some sort of magic, pink, pixie dust over everything that she considers misguided or yawping. As you might have suspected, her proof is flawed. The primary problem with it is that it replaces a legitimate claim of association with an illegitimate claim of causality. Consequently, Chibi's "proof" demonstrates only that I once tried to explain to her that her words will rewrite and reword much of humanity's formative works to favor ethnocentrism. Rather than feel ashamed of herself, Chibi got angry at me. What this says is that Chibi has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but Chibi is doing everything in her power to make me fall into the trap of thinking that anyone who dares to follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance.
I cannot promise not to be angry at Chibi. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me—as it leads Chibi—to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. Before I move on, I just want to state once more that her cuckoo theatrics shout obscenities at passers-by. Chibi then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. She has vowed that before the year is over she'll disguise the complexity of color, the brutality of class, and the importance of religion and sexual identity in the construction and practice of pauperism. This is hardly news; Chibi has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that if she gets her way, I might very well give in to the quacks, witch doctors, charmers, sorcerers and fortune tellers who tell us that men are spare parts in the social repertoire—mere optional extras. To end this letter, I would like to make a bet with Chibi. I will gladly give her a day's salary if she can prove that her adversaries are aligned with very dark and malevolent fourth-dimensional aliens known as Draconians, as she insists. If Chibi is unable to prove that, then her end of the bargain is to step aside while I redefine in practical terms the immutable ideals that have guided us from the beginning. So, do we have a bet, Chibi?

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: A public message to Chibi

Yeah, what he said.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What the fuck? Did you type that all up or copy/paste? If you typed... just... wow.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

its copy pasta, just take some and put it into google.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'll have you know I spent a week working on this!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

What's that supposed to prove? It's completely unrelated.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

except for structure, wording and all that.

and i suppose its a coincidence that you, obi and mo just randomly all finished 6 completely unrelated tyrades at exactly the same time.

OP
Bartnum

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

and i suppose its a coincidence that you, obi and mo just randomly all finished 6 completely unrelated tyrades at exactly the same time.
Great minds think alike?

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We planned this barrage of text, FYI. Sort of like 9/11.

Which was LM's fault.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

well i don't really care how you're doing it but just stop it.

jokes over everybody laughed.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The only problem is Chibi's probably going to have a heart attack when she sees the thread title

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My first reaction was: O.O what'd i do!?

Then I actually started reading, had a TL;DR moment, and giggled.

xD