OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Aya'liatrin (Stratiros)

HP = 55, PP = 40, EP = 44/52, Status = Pregnant

The soldier stares down at Aya incredulously as she stops him from killing the tow, and spits back; "what are you doing? Their souls are already gone. The second they wake up, they'll just start attacking again. Tying them up won't do any good! They have the ability to invade the minds of others!" When she suggested that her could have his fun with the two slime covered girls, he looked outright appalled, and spat; "I wouldn't risk my soul to do that with those two! You haven't the slightest idea of what you're dealing with, do you? Those two.... Girls.... have to die! Else they'll simply rise, and attack whatever is nearest and still possessed of a mind of its own! These things are invading our own world as well, even as we speak!"

The girl looked on in utter confusion as to what was happening as Aya approached her, particularly as Aya promised her a reward, and then kissed her. She didn't respond overly much to the kiss, her eyes wide and her mouth and tongue largely still, but when asked about her name, the girl shuddered slightly, and quickly closed her eyes and replied; "Sophie... My name is Sophie."

Her gate opened, and a pitch black hound the size of a small horse walked into the room, causing the girl Aya had just kissed to scream in terror and back away into the wall of the hallway. It remained impassive, and stared at Aya questioningly, wondering what she wanted. Her belly was already slightly engorged, likely with the spawn of the tentacled creature she had fought earlier, so paying the demon would take some time anyway, and the task of guarding a room filled with women didn't seem to bother it in the slightest.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya first turned to her soldier and frowned at him, this one was far too quick to kill. "We don't know that for sure. anyone can change and I'm going to give these girls that chance." Though he was correct about her not knowing anything about them. 'Maybe it was the slime' she wondered.

"Ohh what a wonderful name, I am Aya'liatrin. Aya for short." She said to Sophie before the girl bolted. Aya responded by running after her and trying to grab onto her robe. "No, don't worry. He's a friend, he's going to protect you." She glanced over her shoulder at the hell hound and looked the majestic creature in the eyes, "I want you to protect this area and make sure Sophie's safe until I return. But don't kill anyone if you can avoid it." She gave Sophie a hug and soft kiss to help calm her down before walking back into the room.

Continuing to address the hell hound at first Aya stripped off her top and placed it on the counter. "I can't pay you right now, but hopefully I'll be able to when I get back. If I'm still like this then I'm sure I can find another volunteer." She then licked her lips and walked to her soldier. "OK, I'll give you your payment now, that scene affected me a bit so I'll use my breasts. Is that alright?"

If I'm trying to do too much in one post please tell me.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 55, PP = 40, EP = 44/52, Status = Pregnant

(Nah, it's fine as is.)

Aya managed to keep Sophie from fleeing down the hall at the sight of the hellhound, at least, though that was more from how the half-demon grabbed her robe than out of any reassurance at her words. When the demonic beast bobbed its head in acknowledgement, however, the robed girl seemed to have been at least slightly mollified. The hug and kiss helped a little along those lines as well, and the hellhound bobbed its head again and moved to stand in front of the door. It offered the human girl it had been set to guard with a cursory sniff as she edged around it, and even wagged its tail slightly, but she seemed loathe to get to close to the demonic beast when it was easily a foot taller than she was when it was sitting down.

As she approached the demonic soldier, who had crossed his arms over his chest after she had spoken, he said; "You will regret not killing those two. Their souls are gone. Many of our own kin have suffered the same foul fate, as this plague afflicts our home as well. But, if you wish to persist in this foolishness, I will be content to take my reward for service rendered here and now, and return home. Your breasts will be sufficient."

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya frowned at the warrior as she stripped off her top. "Take your pants off and let's start." As her summon stripped she squeezed her breasts several times and started pinching her own nipples. The half-demon rubbed the milk she was producing over her impressive mounds and knelled down in front of the warrior.

Wrapping her breasts around the demon's dick Aya pressed in as hard as she could and started moving them up and down. She started moving slowly at first making sure that she was lubricated enough. Though she might enjoy her breasts being rubbed on something rough she doubted the warrior would. When she was sure it wouldn't hurt him, and he was hard enough; Aya would squeeze her tits much harder and form a very tight hole for the warrior to fuck while the pain could excite her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

HP = 55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Pregnant

The demonic soldier dropped his pants at Aya's command, causing Sophie to stammer wordlessly and trun away from the sight as Aya knelt in front of him. Once her breasts were properly lubricated with her milk, she began titty fucking him, causing the man to sigh in pleasure even as she began to drain his energy.

The energy she was drinking from him, combined with the friction from how she was fucking him with her breasts, caused her at least a degree of excitement, but not nearly as much as the demon soldier seemed to be getting. Despite his initially foul mood, he warmed up rather quickly when she began working on his cock, growing rock hard and leaking precum onto her chest as she worked.

It only took her a few moments before the summoned warrior came, coating her face and breasts in his seed as she rubbed her breasts roughly over his member. He began to fade out a moment later, his body fading as what little of his essence she hadn't drained returned to hell. Aya had fulfilled her payment to him, and she wasn't yet prepared to repay the hellhound she had summoned to guard Sophie and the four others, so she was free to do as she liked, at least for a little while.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After the soldier came on her, a bit too quickly for the woman's tastes, Aya stood up and cleaned herself off before turning to her companions. "Alrighty, I'm off to go save more people so make sure to keep safe ok?" She asked with a bright smile, then noticed a glob of cum right below her lips. Quickly licking it off the half-demon pulled her top and on and walked over to Sophie.

She looked the girl in the eyes once more and gave her a soft hug followed by a kiss on the lips. "I'll be back so just stay put ok?" She looked at her hell hound once more. "He'll make sure you're safe." Giving the girl another kiss she started heading off before she'd be tempted to stay longer.

Her spear in hand once more Aya left the inn and paused to listen for any signs of commotion. There were still monsters attacking people and those people needed saving, but if no one was around she'd head deeper in to the city.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay.... I'll try to... To talk to them... When they wake up." Sophie said as Aya announced that she was going to go out to look for others. The girl hesitantly hugged Aya back but didn't respond to the kiss at all when the part demon walked over and embraced her. "I won't go anywhere.... Not like there's any place I can go anyway."

The tavern was empty, as were the streets outside if she made her way back outside. With little direction to go on, she could simply wander the streets in search of survivors, or perhaps patrol the jungle looking for some of those that had fled there. The merchants district stood near to the gate, where Aya was now, but there were residential areas nearby if she wanted to try those instead.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking around the streets briefly Aya turned toward the residential section of town and started walking. It should've been one of the most populated before and hopefully there were still people left.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Perception: Aya wins.

Straying off of the main road to proceed toward one of Celesis's many residential districts, Aya found the streets eerily deserted. With the strange creature still floating above her, the entire city seemed cast in shadows as she strolled through it.

The wide streets narrowed, and the buildings on either side shrunk and warped,d becoming small houses built of stone and wood. Each had housed a family, once. All of them were empty, as far as Aya could tell.

Until, a few moments later, she spotted something moving out of the corner of her eye. A puddle seemed to be moving, creeping across the ground toward one of the houses and under its door. What's more, something seemed to be moving inside already. She was free to ignore it, but as she had come searching for people, and this was the first sign she had found of anyone alive within the city, it would be counterproductive if she passed up this opportunity.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: A Quest for Converts! (Stratiros)

"Hmm, what's that?" Aya said out loud as she noticed the puddle. This section of the city was empty so far, maybe this thing had some way to sense people. Though if it could sense people then it was probably a monster of some sort.

"You there stop! Leave those people alone!" The elf yelled at the door pulling he spear out. Focusing energy through her body a soft fog condensed around her. With her combat ability improved she went after the puddle.

Fell might with X=5

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya: HP = 54/55, PP = 40, EP = 47/52, Status = Pregnant, Fell Might X = 5

Rolls
Aya activates Fell Might X = 5

Dark power began to course through Aya's body, the familiar cold once more falling over her body as she called upon her inherent magic to grant herself increased strength. The door wasn't locked, and slid open with a minimum of squeaking as Aya stepped into the house after the slime, only to find it already covering the legs of a wildly struggling man, his face blushing brightly as a rather obvious bulge in his pants signified his arousal. The slime was beginning to adopt a humanoid shape, a feminine one at that, but for now it was still mostly a puddle on the floor, with a head like that of a human woman set in a lewd expression slowly forming and rising up out of it.
"He.... Help! A little help here!" he said, upon seeing her enter the room, and looked her way with a desperate expression.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking into the room Aya's eyes gleamed. Flipping her bangs to the side of her face she grinned at the man and posed, spear pointed at the slime girl. She'd learned before that entering properly will help out in recruiting. Though if someone's in real danger you should always save them first.

"Don't worry sir I'll save you from that," She paused examining the curves on the monster, "Rather supple creature." with a spinning flourish of her spear Aya strode towards the slime girl and ended pointing the blade of it at her with one arm.

"You can feed somewhere else, let this man go or I will be forced to hurt you." she said putting a hand on the lower part of the spear and slowly thrusting at the mass of slime to draw its attention away.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya: HP = 53/55, PP = 40, EP = 44/52, Status = Pregnant, Fell Might X = 5

The slime paid Aya absolutely no heed at all as it finished forming over the man, who's clothes were quickly yanked from his body and tossed aside. Her was hard as a rock by now, and the slime had fully assumed the shape of a woman now, including a pair of familiar looking petals that were already hovering over the mans member. "Uhm.... Help!" The man said, still struggling in an attempt to get free to no avail. He obviously wouldn't be able to free himself, and judging by his response to the slime he probably wouldn't even want to unless Aya did something. The slime easily formed around her spear, and the woman's head didn't even turn to glance at her as she slowly sunk her weapon into the thing. A more aggressive attack would be necessary if she wanted to free the thing, as it obviously wasn't open to negotiation.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Hmm," Aya mused her options as she pulled her spear away from the slime. She could try draining it, but that would take time. Though it was an attractive prospect. "No, no that won't do it'll take too long." she muttered to herself before snapping her head up. "Ahh, I've got it."

Stepping back a few paces Aya looked right at the man. "Lay down and don't sit up no matter what." She told him as she put her spear down to her side and dropped to a prone position. Holding one hand out Aya aimed above the slime, hoping her attack wouldn't hit the man in the process. Focusing her energy into her palm arcs of electricity began forming between her fingertips. and with one spiritual push a black bolt of lightning shot from her hand at the slime.

Devil's Lightning: paying 8 EP and aiming so that the slime is in the AoE and not the man.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya: HP = 52/55, PP = 40, EP = 35/52, Status = Pregnant, Fell Might X = 5

Rolls
Attack: Automatic Hits.
People in a grapple can't dodge AoE attacks, and especially because it's lightning there's not really any way to only hit the slime with it.
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6 * 8 = 48.
He's unconscious, but the slime only takes 1/2 damage, so it's at 24 damage right now. That's a racial feature, not because of anything that you did.

"Wh..... What?" The man grunted, and then groaned as the slime's folds slipped over the head of his cock, taking his entire rod in with one swift motion. Still ignoring Aya, the slime began bouncing up and down upon the man's shaft eagerly, and the busty half demon was able to see as the slime began to feed on his soul through the pleasure that it was causing him. The aphrodisiac poison that the thing was formed from was having a heavy affect on the slime's victim, causing the man to buck up into the slime's motions, but he still managed to stutter; "How... Am I.. Supposed.... To move.... Huh? What are you... Doing?"

It was about then that Aya released her carefully aimed lightning, the black bolt striking the slime, and traveling through it to the man that it was raping. He shivered, and then simply passed out, his rod still hard as it lay twitching in his grasp. The slime immediately turned toward Aya, releasing its unconscious victim and forming fully into a female humanoid shape. Wordlessly, the thing began to seep across the floor toward her, tendrils stretching out from its body in an attempt to ensnare her.

Last edited:

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Oh no, I'm sorry." The elf cried out and nearly lept on the unconscious man, then realized that the slime was still moving. Scrambling to stand back up she glanced back at the man. There was no way she could risk hitting him again and so she brought her spear to bear again.

She's barely touched it last time so with this attack Aya put all of the might she could into the blow. Her hands began nearly two feet apart, but in the middle of her lunge she pushed the spear forward faster and wound up with them right next to each other.

Going to try attacking it and seeing if that works better.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya: HP = 51/55, PP = 40, EP = 32/52, Status = Pregnant, Fell Might X = 5

Rolls
Attack: Hit.
Damage: 5 + 10 + 9 + 5 = 29/2 = 15 damage!
The slime has been defeated!

Aya gains 2 experience and a slime amber.

Aya's spear jabbed into the slime, and she felt it hit something hard halfway through impaling the creature. The jelly shivered and then collapsed, losing all form as it seemingly dissolved into a puddle of goo. The object she'd hit fell out as well, and Aya spotted a small oddly shaped chunk of something solid lying on the floor. Picking it up, she found it to be fairly hard and very strangely shaped, and could sense a faint magic coming off of it.

Down on the floor, the man she'd rescued groaned, stirring slightly as he began to regain consciousness. His member was still exposed and rock hard, and he was in no position to resist if she wanted to feed off of him. She had rescued him, after all, which had to count for something even if he had gotten mildly singed in the process.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Expelling the energies coursing through her in one burst Aya looked upon the fallen man's nude form and licked her lips. She'd expended a lot of energy in that fight, a lot more than she should've, and needed to recover. Besides, he was waiting there hard for her and it would be rude to turn down such a nice offer.

Dropping to her knees and crawling up to him the part-demon wasted no time in taking him into her mouth. She gripped the base of his member tenderly and softly stroked it as her head bobbed up and down upon it. Her other hand lay on his thigh, softly massaging the slightly singed muscle as she drained a bit of his energy out of him,

Canceling Fell Might and draining EP.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya: HP = 51/55, PP = 40, EP = 52, Status = Pregnant

"Hng.... Huh? Wha.... Uhhh!" The man groaned and sputtered as he came back to consciousness, but as Aya's mouth descended on his rod his eyes widened and he let out a long, drawn out moan of pleasure. He had already been fully hard when she had taken him by the base of his cock, and he began to twitch excitedly the very second that her lips touched the head. Aya could taste the sweetness left by the slime's contact with his rod, and she didn't doubt that the way he bounced up into her bobbing head was thanks in some part to the aphrodisiac affects that the substance had.

Not to say that her skills didn't have anything to do with the man's enjoyment, of course, as he moaned and thrust to meet her mouth eagerly, and the flood of energy that she was sucking out of him only supported the idea that he was enjoying her treatment. It barely took her a minute of bobbing and stroking before the man tensed and let out a primal groan of pleasure, his soul filling her with energy even as he came. Ropes of thick, potent seed spurted straight down her throat, but if she tried to catch any of it in her mouth she would find it to be thick, bitter and salty. Regardless, it was definitely the biggest load that she had ever gotten out of a mere human, the man seemingly cumming forever before finally settling down, semen still dribbling out of his rod.

He was still hard, and if she wanted to she could suck him off again or maybe even get some pleasure for herself, but after his orgasm Aya could feel herself almost back up to full strength, and his essence was fairly weak. Of course, if she wanted to, she could simply ride him without draining any more of his spirit. The choice was Aya's, as he didn't seem to mind the idea of another go if the continued bucking of his hips was any indication.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aya made a face as the man came in her mouth, though she drank it all down anyway. Pulling off him she stood up and looked at her naked energy source. "You are a surprising human." She said smiling and licking her lips, pondering about going for more. Then the demonic elf shook her head and remembered that she had other people to save.

Fixing her clothing and taking up her spear again she turned to the man. "Come on, we need to go help more people." Knowing how ot entice properly she bent over to give him a glimpse beneath her skirt. She was not very wet at the moment, but she still brought a hand down to spread her pussy lips out. "If you follow you'll get to fuck me as many times as you want today too." The offer had helped her in the past, though only on the horniest people if they'd realized her nature.