What's new

A small step for a snek... (Zilrax)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: A small step for a snek... (Zilrax)

Humi dont let too much of such precious fluid escape her lips, but feel some drops at her exposed chest only incite her to be more intense with the foreign, her beautiful cock sucker lips and tongue causing more fluid come out than the usual.

"Our Mistress will be pleased to know, she certainly will help your friends as gifted ones like you are her favorite among all" She said as her hands massage the snake member, trying to prepare it as soon she make the snake lay down enough to impale her pussy in Selesis's cock. " Oh yes, i love it... dont gonna let you leave until we get sattled enough" She got to say, her hips moving to enjoy every inch, making the member go deep inside her, making her walls press hard. She used her lips now to kiss and muff the snake woman, making her share some remains of Selesis seed between them.

on top for a while, Humi's hands were giving more than lovely touches at Selesis breasts, making the huge medusa moan and cum soon, they mate like animals for a long time and as each climax come, short was the time for the next one. "Then by the norm we are friends now isnt?" Humi said close to release Selesis member from her lovely pussy.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Selesis moans as she blushes as her release is swallowed, but she remained hard. "Ah, not sure how many are like me there but... Fair few...," she moans, "I mean, having bits like that. I;m the only one of my species out here, ah..."

She hisses in surprised as she;s kissed as her shaft is engulfed, the spines raking as she squirms in delight, wrapping her arms around her partner along with her coins, unable to help pressing down atop her and thrusting eagerly into her again and again.

They went by in a blur, her serpentine stamina immense, body built for mating with many many partners at once, over and over again.

When they at last exhausted themselves, Selesis squirmed in a pleased daze, nodding. "Yeah... I think so...," she pants with a nod, "Ah... So um... What now...?"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Yes, any race with this gift will please her" Humi said as she amaze than the snake cock could still be erct and ready for more.

"We should stop now, try to save stamina for any other new friend." The gargoyle girl answer as she rub her filled round belly. "Now, just go to that mist and i will take care to give your message to our Great Mistress." Selesis know than Humi could endure some more, but she needed to investigate that mist, anyway she was free to do what she wish, so she could stay a little longer and get any dessire or question solved by the help of her new friend.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Um... Okay. Well, see you again soon Humi!," smiles Selesis shyly, getting dressed again before slithering off for the fog like she was told. It was kinda sad that she always seemed to have to separate from her friends immediately after making them though.

Still, it was better than having stuff thrown at her or stares of hatred and stuff! So into the fog she had to go explore! Least she couldn't trip over anything.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"We will meet soon again, take care" Humi said giving a last hug to the snake being. "Thank the Great Mistress protect you" She whisper with a smirk before kiss Selesia's cheek, then she fly away, trying to find the others, maybe.

The lonely one then continue, moving directly to the distant mist, she slowly could sense the dense mist all over her, it was like not even the sound could pass trhough, she was eaten whole lossing track of where she was. She could feel the cool breeze go deep until touch her soul, she cant heard the sliding from her tail. "Who are you?" the breeze looks to say "Do what i say and you can proceed..." Something in the air or inside her said later.

But Selesis was only surrounded by mist, her senses couldnt detect anything far or close her, she was not even sure if she was moving or over what she move.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis slithered through the mist, but rapidly began to regret it. It was scary in here! She couldn't see or feel anything, and she swore someones whispering in her head! Up down, left right, she wasn't sure!

"H-hello? Is... Is someone there? I... I think I'm lost...," she called out, hoping a friend or potential friend could help her. She didn't want to wander here until she starved!

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The snake lady could sense many eyes looking at her, but there was not thermal sense or any other way to detect if she was alone or not. "Indeed, you are lost until you answer some questions" The same voice said from nowhere and many hands started to touch the whole medusa's body, even her snake hair heads looks to be clueless of such touch or voice, it looks to only Selesis be able to notice the voice and touch.

"Demons and evil beings have a terrible fate in this land, but if you want to continue to the hidden eden you must be tested and pass some trials." Said this Selesis's skirt was taken away and with it anything protecting her lower body.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis looked about in confusion at the voices. "Evil... I'm not evil, I'm just exploring to try and make friends and help my other friends!," she whimpered sadly, "
i know I look scary and... and my powers are bad but I don't want to hut anyone, honest!"

She yelps as her skirt is stolen away, revealing her scales beneath. "H-hey! That's mine! P-please give it back..." This was upsetting the lonely serpent very quickly, reminding her of the bullying she got as a hatchling. Before she started having... Accidents involving petrification...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In middle of the dense mist, her skirt slowly start to go away, her words got without an answer. She could feel the complete lonelines until she was almost wishing than that voice could come again, even if this insult her or blame her for anything, her body wishing the touch of a friendly hand or the warm breath, anything really.

There was not angry in the poor serpent, only fear and need, she then slowly move out the mist, she was not sure how but suddenly she was somewhere else, hungry and tired. Turning back she notice the mist a mile away and up in the sky her skirt falling at a strange square building. There was not trace of the town from where she come, just a path to another place far of where her skirt has fallen. The place was out of trees or mountains, just a bunch of tents at the west than show than someone could be living there temporaly. The square building was at the east and at the north just small vegetation.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis sniffled, feeling lonely and isolated and scared, starting to coil up on herself to cry, when suddenly she was... Somewhere else, far from the fog. Where was she now? She was so confused.

"Ah, my skirt!," she gasped, seeing it fluttering off towards some strange building. She immediately took off after it before she lost it all together. At her size and shape it was really had to get any clothes at all for herself!

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The wind or mostly the strange being in the fog has sended her skirt toward this distant square building, she soon notice than no one has been there for years, filled with dust and some strange metal statues of... girls showing friendhip to others, these statue figures show a complete happiness than she never has seen before, no doubt than are BFFs statues having fun, so this must be the friendship temple.

It was imposible to get up at the building to get where her skirt has fallen, so she could test the door, at the sides strange unknown symbols and letters were writed in stone around the stone door, its her last chance to leave before open it.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis moved about slowly, inspecting the metal statues. such a strange medium. And they seemed so happy though! Maybe this was a nice place! Still, she needed that skirt... Nobody would make her another after all! So rare was she given kindness and gifts, she couldn't just abandon one of them!

She had no idea what the symbols meant but she headed into the strange building. She'd get her skirt then figure this out perhaps. And maybe find lunch... She was kind of hungry...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The door cause some noise as open, the wind then get inside and some torches lutn on, Selesis could feel the fire on them and so she proceed to the not more dark passage.Thankfuly she could help herself with some imagges. At the left she could see the image in a wall of a girl then this same girl looks to have a round stomash, so at that side she could find food. At the right there were three passages and some letters with different animals in each of them. One was a cute kitty, other a snake and finaly the last a man.

For now these were her only choices, a room maybe full with food and at the other side some kind of quiz for her to choice.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Food sounded nice. Selesis headed for the nice room with food. She wasn't sure how big this place was so a meal sounded nice. Then maybe she could see the kitties. Kitties were cute! Though, maybe she was supposed to go to the snake room because she was serpentine?

Well she'd figure it out once she had a nice meal.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Selesis open go through the left passage until reach a door, opening reveal her more metal statues, all having fun for themselves or with friends.

In the wall she notice a strange beautiful female statue with a big cock, she could see in the images than she can get a full belly using it, it dont explain it but maybe she must suck it unless she want to use her others holes but she wouldnt sattle her hungry in that way, only her mouth must be the answer.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Huh... That's weird. She blinked then went over to try sucking on it curiously. It seemed logical to her, though such a strange method. Maybe she should feed others doing that too? Maybe they'd like her more if she fed them!

For now she worked at it, even if she wasn't fond of metal taste.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She then start sucking at the slutty statue, her lips around it as she try her best to get some food, enduring the metal taste until suddenly her effort made her get reward with a sweet warm cream.

Just taking a load give a great nutritive load to Selesis and her cock was hard and happy too, all her whole was earning energy with each load from this statue, she of course could stop once sattled or having enough with this first drink.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis shivers as her tummy is filled, her feeling way better as she let go. She shouldn't be greedy, others need it too. So now that was settled... She should go see the kitties. She should thank whoever was here for letting her have a meal too. Though it seemed abandoned...

For now she moved on, quite satisfied and went to see the cute kitties.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She move then to the right path where the three choices wait for her. Taking the kitty one, she opened the door and got inside, just at the same moment a huge door far behind her close aloud and seal, it must had been the entrance gate with that wind when she opened the kitty door.

The place soon close too when she got inside and was getting filled with a perfumed scent. The room was filled with three slime kitties ... maybe, as they purr and tried to jump over Selesis. The pink gas was sweet and bring her some more needs to amke friends to her cock and pussy.

(Locked after choice incorrectly, she must find a way to get out or pleasure slimes.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis yelped in surprised as everything locked behind her. Huh? Why'd that happen. Oh... slime kitties? That was strange. "Ah hello, um... I'm Selesis, who are y- woah!"

She yelped as they pounced at her, and she was relaly horny. Maybe they wanted to be friends? "Ah, maybe you want to be friends! You don't need to jump on me, I'll be happy to be friends...," she blushes as she tries to coil about them a bit, her large serpentine cocks and vent not hidden by her skirt or scales right now, her groping them a little shyly, "I was given a nice meal earlier, you can suck from me too, I'm happy to return the favor for letting me go here. And maybe you can help me find my skirt after?"