What's new

A small step for a snek... (Zilrax)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: A small step for a snek... (Zilrax)

One of the slimes... the cat slimes come first, loving the idea to wrap and pleasure her cock, it was so pleasant and this slime was gentle, but the others two were so baddly hungry too than dont wish to wait their turn, but as they touch, they look to damage her equipment, so she must take care on avoid this.

The one at his cock remain in place as soon other start to try her already snake pussy. The third wanted to get even more high, maybe her breasts but that would damage her gear. Poor kitties they ahd been trapped without food for a long time.

(AP going up)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"Ah, wait, wait you're damaging my clothes, let me get naked so you can get better access to me.," says Selesis, trying to ward the clingy kitty slimes off gently long enough to strip herself naked and set her clothes and equipment aside.

Once she got out she'd smile and bring the slime up to her breasts, petting the slime cats as she moaned and hissed, squirming happily. "Poor things, you must be starving? Why didn't you go get food? Can you not open the doors? Here, I'll fill your tummies, then we can see if we can get you to some place you can feed yourselves instead okay? Maybe you can tell me how I can get to the roof, my skirt flew on top of it."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks the strange sweet pink air, the snake have a lot of food for the three little ones. One was making her mewl by her pussy licked and pounded, as any kitty it wanted to get inside a narrow hole.

The one at her cock massage and suck, almost as the strange statue she suck before. With her whole exposed the last one slide up to her breasts and suck until pinch a little on them, slowly making them drip milk and make them a little larger.

She could feel than she was more happy every second, her whole slowly reaching her climax.

The strange pink air dont have anywhere to leave, showing than they were trapped without a way to escape even for a purring slime like them.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis moans and shudders hornily, feeding the kitties as she gasps in surprise as she began lactating, groaning. "Huh... I'm leaking there too...?" she orgasmed easily, not having much experience but lots of stamina, moaning in pleasure. Still, if they were trapped, she'd starve eventually. She didn't want that!

"Ah keep... feeding but I'm gonna... look for a way out for all of us too..." she moaned, starting to search the room best she could, even as she used her internal muscles to make her shafts thrust in and out of their own accord and squeezed the kitty in her as she checked around. Had to be a way to get out in case someone accidentally got stuck, right?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Her muscles increase their speed an soon she feed with a load one of the little things, as this happen, the one at her pussy got inside and make her womanly hole feel amazing, Selesis was glad to dont have legs as she would be unable to walk in them from such intense happiness.

In her bliss in the full fog room she notice three levers than were hidden in different walls. She could just pull one or the three.

(Choice between A B C or all)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis squeals as one of the slimecats gets inside her vent, her gasping in pleasure and shock. "Ah, that's not a home you know... No matter how big it is in there...," she groans, shuddering with them in her. Holding the other two up close to her she decides to pull the C lever. C for cat, it made sense to her.

Good thing she was a snake and had lots of room in her tail and could slither, gods she felt so good, how did they feel so amazing! They didn't seem to speak though. Maybe she'd have to teach them later now that they were friends.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(... such logic)

In the instant the gas stop and the door opened, she was free finally. Of course, the three little things purr and suck more of her, she was maybe fine with that as they were harmless and now she know how to get out there.

The one inside continue giving some rubs, pounding as a nice huge cock, like her friend the elf have, her own was close to cum again and her ample blossom was milking and getting a little more bigger to give the slime more to where it feed.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis squeals, both in happiness and pleasure as she pants, leaning back and moaning and shuddering, her moving to pick up her things before orgasming with a howl, hugging the slimes as she writhes in happy delight, kissing the one on her breasts happily. "Ah! Oh feel so good! We're friends nooooow!~"

She pants in pleasure, slumping a bit happily, cuddling happily as she smooches them adoringly.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Now free of the trap room, her choices were reduced to the snake room and the human room. But she preffer to be some time more with the three slimes, the one inside her cunt remain there cuddling and licking her aroused walls, drinking her nectar and purring in delight.

Selesis could kiss the others two, the one at her breasts making her milk orbs drop milk than she could taste in part as she kiss it, the kitty slime loving it share his wetness with her, making her suck at the apendage than it form for her to enjoy.

They remain close her, giving her love until they at least grow twice their starting size, even when sattled they rub at her and purr showing their friendship with her, she could try to leave them behind or try to amek them join her for a while.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis moans in delight as the kitty slimes get bigger as she snuggles and cuddles, happily kissing them as she squirms over to the door. Once they got real big she smiles, panting. "So um... Do you want to come with me and try to find my skirt out here or stay here? Or uh, go to the food room? There's lots of food there for you so you won't ever have to starve again!"

She smiles happily, waiting to see what they wanted. If nothing else happened she decided to go in the snake room next. She was enjoying making friends here, these kittyslimes were so friendly!

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The kitty slimes purrs and rub at her, they looks to love to be close her and make her feel good, and from all, the one at her pussy remain inside until she decide to get inside the next room, they quickly stop and stay away of the two doors, maybe worried to be trapped again.

So, Selesis will need to check at them and go inside alone. She would then choice the snake image door, opening the door and as soon she get inside the door will get open. Many things like snakes will come out the flor ans wrap around her tail, of course they will only rub and massage her scales, making her feel good as they wrap and slide down, of course as she dont have legs they would mostly be removed by just sliding away.

There were three buttons at the walls, one at the front one, other at the right and the last would be at the left.

(Looks like this trap only works with creatures with legs...)

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis nods, when the kitties seem worried, her kissing each of them. "Sure, you girls wait here, there's food in there! I'll be back soon and we can do friend things together!"

Heading into the snake room, she smiles as snakes come out to say hello! She giggles and her hair nussles them but she simply heads to the switches. Let's see... Humans had a left and a right foot... But snakes had no feet! Just one big tail in the middle!

So she pulled the middle switch with a smile as she patted a few serpents.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(fuk...)

The tendril snake things would just be friendly with her, leaving her do anything at the room as they touch her, really glad to have visitors of their kind maybe. They have some slimy thing drenching them but out of make her tail hot and blight nothing will happen to Selesis who after press the button she would be free and mostly unharmed from this false door. The snakes will wave to her even when she cant get to see theirs eyes.

Once out the slime kitties will rub at her and clean her tail, what she will love thanks the frindly purrs, now there was only a door to choice or she could check another old place from before.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selsis squirms as she's soaked. She happily waves back with her hair to the nice tenta-snakes as she headed out. "I'd visit longer but I have to find my skirt!"

Well that didn't work... She guessed it was the human door then? Maybe she'd see some who could direct her to her skirt!

She nodded in thanks to the kitties before heading for the human door. "I'm none of these things I guess... But hopefully this is the way forward! I gotta find my skirt so I can play with my new friends!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little kittie slimes give a last cuddle and rub over Selesis's tail, her cock got exposed by the intense enjoyment than they always share with Selesis. But they maybe were worried to remain traped, so they stay close the entrace, so she could return to play with them once she recover her skirt and of course they would have that statue full with sweet fluid, so they will not pass hungry.

Ready, Selesis dressing her armor and armed went inside the human door. Once she got inside, the door close behind her but it was not sealed, maybe with just a little effort she could return. This new passage was a long one with more unknown letters and some cloth rags really old and damaged to be used.

The passage abruptaly end, but there were some strange holes and huge phallus things. The front wall have a large apendage, then a little below a hole and close the hole another apendage. The walls at the side also have two stone cocks and a little way in the floor was another cock thing. If Selesis was not sure what to do here, she could see many males and women images having fun in this place, but the pictures show than all must do it right or some strange things will come out instead the hidden passage get opened.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis shivered, her cock still hard as she gave them goodbye pats before slithering down the final way. She hoped she'd find friends that didn't make her so horny at each touch. It was embarrassing to get hard like this all the time. Especially without her skirt!

Selesis looked at the strange appearance of all the phallus's and holes. Huh... So she was supposed to... Service everything? Well alright... Maybe it'd take the edge off. She moved over and slid her vent over one, and slide her shaft in another, her hands reaching over and stroking the ones to the sides, and taking another into her throat. Then her tail slid into the last hole after wrapping around any shafts unattended, starting to work on it all. And if any shafts were left, she'd have her hair coil about them and stroke.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There was nothing thans she could to calm her staff, the slime kitties had caused such intense joy in her whole being and maybe her womb still have some traces of the kitty than decided to sleep for moments before leave.

With her cock hard and in light pain, Selesis notice the many possible options for her and instead just choice one, the snake girl move to try them all, placing her precum drenched cock at the hole and use most of herself in all the phallus.

Service all the stone made things as slowly they looks to earn some warm and maybe all wet thanks her own juices. The whole room start to shake what made her try to find a safe place and stop her attempt to open her path. But her cock was swelled, struck at the hole, the only way to free herself is get a release enough to calm her tool. Just then she notice than the phallus than she served or more likely lively cocks were larger and move. Bassically all of them continued moving and raping the poor snakegirl. Any part used, even her hands and hair were secured in place by a strange force, causing her to stroke them endlessly for large minutes.

Selesis couldnt escape or move as dust from the ceiling fall all over the room, small rocks and the whole place looks to be ready to fall in any second. The stone shape phallus were now completely huge dicks than punish her and finally after a large ordeal all cum over and inside her, as she does the same with the hole in front of her taken by her own member. Exhausted and certain of her end, Selesis notice the wall open and the pressure at her cock and cunt make her fall at her front to a new passage.

She was not if she was in a lower floor or next passage, but she could see three nude males slowly walking toward her in the dark corridor.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis whimpered and shuddered unhappily as she couldn't escape, being used and ravaged, worked massive as she was scared and tormented. Her whimpering and trying to release until she is calmed down, but it never seemed to end. What if she was trapped forever?!

Fortunately though, it seemed to come to the end, her dropping and coughing a bit, glad to use her normal breathing tube again instead of her under tongue one. She whimpered in exhaustion, so messed up and full, struggling to get up tiredly.

She could see a new path and naked men approaching, her trying to wave weakly. "H-hello... I... I'm S-selesis... Um... Can you help me, I... My skirt flew onto your roof and... and I need it back...," she panted tiredly as she looked at them, "I don't mean you any harm..."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks to dont have her skirt, the young snake lady dont needed to undress anything of her armor or clothes to check the holes/phallic devices, ending just full and drenched with the nasty jizz.

Now in this dark area, she could see the three human males getting close her without answer or care about her skirt. Theirs groans and hard dicks show than theirs swollen balls should be hurting a lot and maybe wanted more than a hug from Selesis, by how slow they walk with theirs really in pain hard cocks they give too much time to Selesis to act.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Selesis blinks in surprise at seeing the humans in such states. She could relate how that felt. She huffs and slither's over. "Oh, poor people, you want to be friends that bad it hurts? I'm really sore though... Oh! I know! Follow me! I've three friends who would love to be your friends!"

She slithers over to the way she came, waving to the three men to follow, calling out. "Kitties! I found three other people who need friends, would you like to help them? I would but I'm really sore!"