What's new

A study in the eldritch (Lunaraia;Pervy;MortalitasBorealis)

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: A study in the eldritch (Lunaraia;Pervy;MortalitasBorealis)

The cyclops reacted to Fey's taunt almost instantly, turning towards the sound with a vicious snarl "KILL YOOOUUUU" it bellowed as it started forward, however a few moments later it stopped, as a keening noise could be hard from where Aya was standing, the blinded cyclops turned towards it and started towards her with an eager grin "Korrie, Fey, get away from the Cyclops, NOW!" a moment later a torrent of energy shot up from the witch hitting the roof of the cavern, causing the air itself to ripple and crackle from the effort to contain the magic that had been unleashed, before a pillar of azure energy filled with wispy tendrils of darkness descended on the cyclops, the moment the energy made contact the Cyclops let out a bloodcurdling howl of pain those able to see through the blinding light would notice that the cyclops slowly but surely shrived up and mummified, before it turned to dust and was blown away by the pressure from the spell itself, leaving no trace that the cyclops had ever been there, aside from the axe still embedded in the wall next to the portcullis that Aya, Korrie and Fey had gone through.

Ayya waved the two pets over to her, an expression of grim satisfaction on her face "You two did good, I mu-" her talking was interrupted by a nasty cough, and when Aya removed her hand from her mouth the pets would be able to see blood running from her lips "Hhrgh, guess 3 uses of that spell is the limit for me, can't use that one again, not without dying anyhow, just hope that was enough of a moral blow to end this, I know there are worse and I don't want to risk you two more than I already have, even more so since I am pretty useless right now" she didn't show it in front of Korrie and Fey, but Aya could barely keep herself standing, the strain from casting such a devastating magic had drained her to the point of exhaustion and only the knowledge that if she fainted the high Priestess would make sure they all met their doom managed to keep the witch on her feet.

Meanwhile the Arana Master entered the box of the High Priestess "Why hasn't the next combatant entered the Arena yet?" the high Priestess looked at the Arena Master with a cold expression, the Arena Master, a strange hulking monstrosity that seemed like a cross between a Spider and a human gave an angry chittering response with a thing whispering voice "I aM noT wasITng morE CeaTUreS agaINsT thaT soRt of OpponenT, shE hAS the BlessiNGs oF the GOdS..." The High Priestess seemed ready to snap, but contained herself "Hmm that might be the case, to call forth a Dread curse of such magnitude and still stand tall, with only a light cough to show for it, she is either reckless and desperate beyond anything I can fathom, or she is blessed by more than one Outer God, either way the crowd is no longer in the mood it seems, can't blame them, such displays are usually enough to make even the most bloodthirsty of beasts think twice, fine have it your way" she waved the strange spider being away and rose from her seat.

Meanwhile back in the arena Aya looked towards the portcullis opposite of their own, "It will be some time for me to recover and right now i can barely see my own hand, let alone the other side of the arena, tell me is the portcullis opening and if so what is entering?" her voice was soft spoken and forced, even as she pulled out a potion and downed it with a grimace, then gave Fey and Korrie one each as well, the taste was... repulsive and quite bitter, but their bruises would minor injuries would heal almost instantly, Aya herself looked a bit better though still tired.

Before either Korrie or Fey could respond the voice of the High Priestess could be heard booming over the Arena with magically enhanced intensity "The Arena Master has conceded defeat, there are no being in our stable currently able to withstand the Dread Curse of the Daemon Sultan himself, as of such I have no choice but to declare you winners of tonight's entertainment, come, "Champions" claim your rewards" Aya gave a snort "She knows that spell nearly killed me, but the Arena Master would not risk it's beloved beasts, guess the loss of 2 Gremlins and a cyclops with nothing to show for it was enough for it, better not push our luck, lets go, Fey, please lead teh way, Korrie I... need your support to walk stright right now, but make it seem like you are being clingy and wanting pets or something, we can't afford to look weakened right now" she slowly turned towards the Portcullis that was once more opening behind them, her vision was swimming she could barely see at all and even with the potion she had downed it would be a short while before she would be in any shape to do anything too straining.

The Gremlins, realizing that it was over eagerly returned to Korrie and Fey, bouncing up and down excitedly as they chirped happily, Aya made a few chirps of her own and the gremlin that Korrie had befriended hopped over and perched on Ayas Shoulder, with Aya somehow managing the extra weight without any complaint, whereas the one Fey had caught happily bounced up and down before the Phoenix Girl, eagerly wanting to he carried again by the looks of things "Keep up appearances you two, you managed to "tame" the little guy so they expect you to keep it or kill it, recommend the Keeping them, we need all the luck we can get tonight" aya explained as she waited for Fey to pick up the Gremlin and lead the way out of the arena with she herself following behind in a casual and confident pace, despite every single part of her body feeling like it was on fire.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiery Feyline
Shady Arena
Tag:Korrie, Aya, Arena

"Thanks to awesome mistresses gifts actually." She nodded to Korrie. "I'm always safe!... ooh Ayas doing something.. ooooh.. briiight!" Fey tried to watch the thing, with slightly tearing up eyes, still holding her side, wandering over to the Cyclops axe. "Dibs on the trophy.. ghnn.. hrgggnn.. GHNNNAAA... no dibs! You can have it, Korrie!" She informed, after a futile attempt to recover the axe with her strength, instead opting to wander over and pet her gremlin, creating tiny wisps of fire to feed her new pet, only stopping when she looked over at the blood-coughing Aya, concernedly.

"Nooo don't die, then you'd be dead afterwards!" Fey illuminated the issue convincingly. "Oh don't worry, I'm fineish, give my ribs a half day to fully heal and me some more Joghurt peppers to help in the healing process!" Fey enthused.
"Its not opening, oh and your hand is fine! Five wiggly lil fingers." Fey confirmed, generously, then, never having known true exhaustion due to her regenerative nature, she added. "Theres ways to help you with that, I think you need to read a row of letters that slowly grow smaller, and then you'll get glasses, I watched that in a movie." She enthused. She also refused the potion bottle.

"Seriously now, give yourself another shot, I'll be healed in a few hours anyway... Fey leading away!" Fey beamed, picking up 'her' Gremlin and cuddling it, she bounced towards the portcullis and then to the high priestess, holding up along the way, if Aya didn't keep up. Her bouncing was a bit slowed by the damage she had taken though, if not much.

"Of course we keep Gremo, my cuddly gremlin! I hope the priestess tries to go back on her deal, I still feel like burning stuff..though thats nothing new.. oh hey, lets ask her!" Fey bounced, huggled her Gremlin lovingly, then, once they came upon the high priestess grinned and asked: "Hey! Can I come again? This was fun! I didn't get all the eldritch stuff, but I got this friend that can summon biiig eldritch blades, she'd love it here! Forgot when she did the blade summoning actually, must be around the time I met fire-grandpa, everything around that is a blur, propably got drunk. Can't hold my liquor, but shhh! Oh oh! Can the next arena price be some awesome liquor and joghurt peppers?" Well, for all you could say about Fey, she had the 'acting confident' bit down.

Last edited:

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Korrie immediately sprinted away from the cyclops as fast as she could upon Aya’s cue, expecting a devastating attack she wants no part of. Sure enough, not only did the spell itself look terrifying, but the effects were even more traumatizing, making the pet wyvern shiver in fear as she scarpered even further away. Sure she didn’t SEE the cyclops get reduced to dust, but she could hear everything just fine, as well as the fact it’s simply vaporized after the horrific lightshow faded. If it wasn’t for the pillar of light she had no interest in peering through, she’d probably have nightmares for quite a while…

Korrie’s okay without any trophies, thanks…” The wyvern shook her head, still shivering as she wondered just what horrible fate befell the wielder of the axe that has since stopped existing. To ease her nerves, Korrie hurried back to her handler, even if she was the same person who just cast that dread curse. Her fear quickly turned to worry when she saw the blood dripping from Aya’s mouth. “Aya! Are you okay?” She asked and quickly helped support her handler. She was about to ask if that kind of overkill was really necessary, though seeing the audience’s reaction, the high priestess and the weird spider person’s hushed conversation, and the lack of any more monsters coming in, the wyvern understood the true desired effect of that terrifying curse. “Nothing’s entering, Korrie thinks we’ve won!” She whispered, receiving the potion and downing it. She cringed and stuck her tongue out at the taste, but the sense of rejuvenation stifled any complaints.

Nodding, Korrie stayed by Aya’s side and kept her standing, hugging her while doing so to keep up appearances, even if her face wasn’t quite into her acting, not for any lack of affection but simply the exhaustion that’s catching up with her, and the tension in the air. The little fluffballs hurrying back to them did ease her nerves though, and she gently picked up her gremlin from Aya’s shoulder, giving it a little puff of fire, and let it rest on her own head so Aya wouldn’t have to deal with any extra weight. “O-Of course Korrie wouldn’t hurt it! But she thinks she might set hers free later, wouldn’t want anyone at home being cursed to death because they surprised the little guy…” She mumbled while following Fey out of the arena, until they reached the high priestess at which point she winced and held onto her handler nervously. The phoenix’s slight excess in confidence didn’t help ease the tension, though she did wonder who this blade friend of hers is, not coming up with anything for the moment. She wasn’t too aware of what happened when she was still near feral back then neither.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The High Priestess blatantly ignored Fay, figuring the fiery phoenix girl beneath her notice, besides if Fay to offense she would find it impossible to commit any hostile acts within the room, in fact she would not be able to even conjure a flame big enough to leave a burn mark on anything bigger than a piece of paper, let alone be a danger.

Aya for her part had cleaned the blood away from her mouth and hands as soon as they were in the tunnel proper and had quaffed two more healing potions to speed up her recovery, and though she still leaned heavily on Korrie as they entered her chambers at least walking was no longer torture and she could see clearly as well "I take it that the Zanthu Tablets and Ruby of R'lyeth are at our disposal now?" she asked curtly, her voice a bit hoarse as she was fighting back the urge to cough again, not wishing to give any ground to such a dangerous opponent in her inner sanctum "I am no fool, aya, no need to put up a brave front for me, I know you are but a few nudges away from a coffin, luckily for you, I kee my word, the Zanthu Tablets and Ruby of R'lyeth are yours, though I can't for the life of me figure out what you want with those two artifacts, they are not exactly useful in a fight"

Aya eyed the High Priestess for a few moments before she answered "Alone those two might not be too useful, true, add in the Key to Carcosa however..." the High Priestess stared at Aya with an expression that as a mix of bewilderment and terror "Are you insane? forcing your way into the Library is borderline suicide, even more so if He notices you using the Key, not to mention how do you intend to even get it?" Aya chuckled, as if from a joke only she understood "I could tell you, but if I did, you would not survive the night, not even in this place" she gave a weak grin as a door opened and a quartet of stone tablets and a beautiful ruby about the same size as the Gremlins were moved into the room on a trolley "Hope you don't mind if we use that trolley to transport the tablets and ruby back to my car, as you yourself noted I am not exactly in a state where I can just carry that stuff after my little stunt" the High Priestess nodded and Aya motioned for Korrie and Fey to grab the trolley as she straightened herself up a bit, the potions finally starting to make headway in their recovery and she moved towards the door "For what it's worth Ayanthika, good luck" Aya turned around and blinked in surprise as she looked at the High Priestess "Thanks... I guess..." she answered as she led the two pets and Gremlins out of the room.

Once back in the car she took the ruby and stashed it into her back, while a pair of Deep Ones in disguise would help Korrie and Fey with getting the tablets into the trunk of the car before they took the the now empty trolley and departed without a word "Well, you know we are headed for trouble when one such as that is serious about asking you good luck" Aya mumbled to herself as she started the car up, the uo of Gremlins would eagerly hop into the lap of their respective Pet eagerly snuggling in and chirping contently, if Korrie tried to "free" her gremlin at this point, she would find that it stubbornly refused to leave but would somehow manage to get into the car again, "those two won't be leaving you two behind willingly they tend to get attached to those they like, which is why they let them go without a fuss" Aya would explain if any of the pets wondered about that.

As Aya drove off towards the Mansion again she sat silently for a bit thinking nad planning ahead "Hope that fight tuckered the two of you out, because we are not done yet, we are headed straight to Dreamlands next and not the nice children's book kind either, if that's what you are thinking, brace yourselves as that place is... weird and doesn't follow the rules you are used to, though that works both ways" she called into the backseat as she drove, she looked out towards the setting sun, this was going to be along night indeed.

((sorry for the lack of any ral progress, we are in another story segment between action spurts, though this one will for most part be more exploration than combat heavy, though there obviously will be some, hope you are having fun btw -^_^-; ))

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiery Feyline
Shady Arena
Tag:Korrie, Aya, High priest lady.

"I think it was pretty awesme. All the Eldritch blasters got awesome stuff.. err.. not as awesome as fire of course." Fey commented the Korries distress. "Gnnhheeeh.. gneeeeeeh.. heeey the fluff is going on, I can't get my flames up in here, I never could do that.." The phoenix sulked at the eldritch priestess and the room in general.

"Gnmnnnnn!" Fey grmled a bit, still trying to summon fires. This was awfully distressing to her, not as bad as ice, but still unpleasant. She huffed and coiled herself into her feathers.

"Wait, your name is Ayanthinka? Oooh.." Fey enthused, cuddling her gremlin and trying to skip a bit on trolley duty, happy to take care of both gremlins if Korrie wished to do the pulling bit, hard to do with one hand occupied with the creature. One way or the other they managed to move 'the goods' along. "Sooo whooos library are we breaking in?" Fey burst out curiously as they reached the car. "Because I'm err.. well last library I was in banned me for life, there was an.. incident. Was fighting crime at the time, small fire developed, mighta kinda been my fault in that case.." She said, with an exceedingly innocent expression.

"Yay! Its my pet-pet!" Fey enthused, clearly not minding her gremlin, then added: "Shotgun!" and hopped into the side-drivers seat, drying to encourage her Gremling to sit on her head, like a large, cozy headwarmer.

"Oooh dreaams? We.. shouldn't go into my dreams.." Fey said, solemn(for her). "I usually dream of things burning." Her seriousness gave away that this wasn't always pleasant. "Can Gremo come with to dreamland? Anyway! Not tuckered out, rib hurts a bit, buuut.. ooh, I'ma just go relax in owners awesome burn-things room a bit, that should help. Oh, can I give Gremo a bath?" She randomly enthused

(( All good, is interesting storytelling you create. Also regret changing out my rule 63 Freddy Krueger profile pic now. :p))

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Korrie stayed respectfully (and nervously) silent during the exchange, though she gave Fey a few reassuring pats on the back to calm herself down, feeling the distress coming off of her. Speaking of distress, the mention of a Library that struck fear into even the High Priestess was very much cause for it. Just what kind of ridiculous poison did her poor Mistress consume, that they’d have to gather items from such dangerous places to cure it?

The pet wyvern all too eagerly helped pull the trolley along out of the temple after giving a quick bow to the High Priestess, not requiring Fey’s help with her gremlin since the fluff ball was already resting on her head. She breathed a sigh of relief when the Deep Ones finally left, leaving her among friends only, though the memory of the fact their quest was far from over quickly made her tense up again. At least her gremlin helped soothe her fear, Korrie petting it gently and feeding it a little stream of fire. She’ll try to free it back in its natural habitat or something down the line, but for now she’ll keep it with her. She’s definitely not going to leave it behind in the filthy Die Nasty slums, that’s for sure.

Korrie could be better, but she can handle more right now.” Korrie sighed as the car started up, having taken the back seat without complaints while Fey took the spot beside Aya, “Could you tell us more about this Dreamland and the Library? What did we need those tablets and the ruby for, and what are we looking for to help Mistress now?” She asked, wanting to know what they should be prepared for. The Temple of the Deep was already maddening with its architecture before their patron deity dispelled the enchantment, and she shuddered to think what nasty beasts they would’ve needed to face if Aya didn’t risk her own life to scare the Arena Master into submission. It was lucky in its own way that their first opponents were the little gremlins that turned into a boon for them before facing the cyclops too. ‘Dreamland’ sounds like an incomprehensible plane of existence altogether, something that one could consider a mindfuck, and if the High Priestess of the Deep who wanted to kill them was actually wishing them luck, there’s a very real chance they won’t be leaving that Library in one piece, if they even reach it at all. Still, it’s to save her beloved Mistress, so terrified she may be, Korrie will soldier on! Just maybe not with a very brave face…

((Having plenty of fun :p And exploration sounds fun, especially in a place called 'Dreamland'. I actually quite like how there's a plot going, never know what's gonna happen next :3))

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya remained quiet for a bit as she drove, trying to figure out a way to explain what would happen next that would not confuse, or scare the living daylight out of, the other two.

"What we are planning to do right now is to get into The Great Library of Celeano, by using these tablets and the ruby in a way that was not originally intended, luckily for us that these 4 tablets were "Liberated" before any normal humans found the tomb they were originally sealed in, or we would have had to break in to said they would have been stored in" she paused for a bit collecting her thoughts some more "The tablets are from the lost kingdom of Mu, they mainly contain the information on how to contact entities of... eldritch origins, be it Great Ones, Great Old Ones, Outer Gods, Elder Gods, or their respective servants, this particular quartet, however, contains information on a very specific ritual what will allow even untrained minds to enter the Dreamlands unaided, and considering the last known location of one of the Keys to Carcosa, which despite it's name does not unlock a gate to that city, were located that is where we are going, the Key itself can be used, in conjunction with the Ruby to open a gate to the aforementioned library..."

She paused as a light changed and she looked squarely at Fey and Korrie, "I will be frank here, the Library is home to many dangers, but one of them is that its' frequented by the one who created the Key we are after, an entity whose name should never be spoken out loud, lest you attract his attention and ire, to put things in perspective on how dangerous he is, if I cast the spell that ended that Cyclops on him, he would probably feel a slight tickling sensation from it, in short it's a fight we cannot under any circumstance win, which is why this trip is risky, that being said finding that Key in a place as vast as the Dreamlands could take a while, luckily time passes much faster there than in the real world, though exactly how much varies, it's a finicky place" the light changed to green and Aya turned onto the main road that would take the trio back to the mansion

she then looked over at Fey for a moment "To answer your question about my name, Ayanthika is the name I was born with, yes, I am... not from Earth, I was actually born in the Dreamlands, so I guess you could say I am going home, I could explain that in deeper detail but for now I feel like I should prepare you for the trip ahead, as for entering dreams, the Dreamlands are connected to the dreams of every creature in the universe and yet seperate at the same time, it is this place that were the inspiration for that game you thought about, Korrie, and it is about as hospitable as well in certain regions, some even less so" she looked at Korrie in the rear mirror "Though have no fear, the ritual that will send the two of you to the Dreamlands will protect you, should your sanity or life be in danger it will immediately drag you out of the Dreamlands and wake you up, though it will not stop you from returning there again if you fall asleep again within it's range, I could have just led the two of you there without this safety measure, but Mistress would probably have my head if I did that" she gave a weak chuckle, even as the rain started to intensify and the rumbling of thunder could be heard.

"As for the Gremlins, I fear that they do not Dream, not in the same way we do, so they cannot come along for this one, the ritual would simply not work on them, it still won't be just the three of us though, in fact I have a feeling that the two twins should be arriving in the Dreamlands through the normal means shortly if the ritual for cleansing their minds went as it usually goes" as she finished speaking she slowed down in front of the mansion gate and waited as it swiftly opened, then closed behind them, the rain now pouring down on the car window and lightning flashed overhead ominously as the sun finally disappeared bellow the horizon.

Aya parked the car and opened the trunk "Korrie open the door for me, Fey, once I get these tablets out close the trunk, would you?" as she hoisted the for stone tablets and the ruby out of the trunk with a grimace "Guh, the inhabitants of Mu must have been pretty strong to use tablets like this as their main form of writing things down" she grimaced under the effort of holding the entire load though she did manage to stagger inside, where a few servants immediately stepped in to help Aya carry the tablets into one of the small guest rooms on the first floor east wing "Any questions before we begin?" she asked as she started to set up the tablets on holders at each wall of the room, looking expectantly at Korrie and Fey.

Kuroi and Shiroi would find themselves drifting, drifting down a long spiral staircase, a voice far away told them it was the 70 steps of Light Sleep, at the bottom of the stair was a door, guarded by two cloaked individuals who stepped aside to let the two float past without a word and with their heads bowed low, not daring to make aye contact with whatever was carrying the slightly, out-of-it twins, on the other side of the short corridor behind the door was more stairs, the voice informed them that it was the 700 steps of deeper sleep that would take the twins to their destination, just in time for the world to fade to black for the twins once more, when they woke once more they would be lying in a rather vivid looking forest glade, with bird song all around them and strange animals scurrying away as the sisters moved, it was almost as if they were in a dream...

((feeling a bit better so i figured I would write some more, not as good as it could have been, but it will have to do))

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiery Feyline
Car riding!
Tag:Korrie, Aya

Fey gave Korrie a comforting fluffing of feathers when soothed(and given the front row seat) Happy to humm and play with her Gremlin, whilest her sister-pet asked the actually important questions.

Ayas explanation didn't really seem to work for Fey though, as her first response, after a brief consideration, was: "Are there cows in the city of moo? How did they build an entire civilization of intelligent cow?" Fey pondered.

"What'd happen if I tried to burn the powerful guy?" She asked, optimistically. "Oooh are you saying you are.. dreamy?" She grinned at Aya-nthinka.
"What game now? What game?

Ritual for cleansing their minds? Oooh, being tentacle-fucked into submission. Neat."
Fey nodded, assisting with the tablet carrying and car dooring, twirling the car key around her finger until a gentle, but insistant maidservant retrieve it from her. Then they wandered on, with Fey bouncing along leisurly, peeking at Aya, thinking of questions.

"Can I have a smoothie?.. I know you shouldn't drink before snoozing but I'm having a craving. Oh wait, can I have a dream-smoothie?" She put her gremlin down, then considered. "Oh and, so this library watchery guy you can't name, I think I saw that in a movie.. hat, clawed hand, badly burned? -Can sympathize with that one. " She tried, displaying an interest in horror slashers.
".. Hold on, if you come from a dream does that mean you aren't actually real?" She poked Aya, just to be sure, even if they had touched several times before. "But we saw your mother-witch thingie. Oh its a witch thing I bet. One wet dream without dream-protection and.. boom!" Fey theorized, creatively.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Korrie listened carefully to Aya’s explanation, trying to put on a brave face, but failing to suppress the quaking of her boots. Or her snickering at Fey’s question for that matter. “Korrie thinks they’re spelled M-U, not M-O-O. At least, that’s what Korrie thinks…” She looked towards Aya for confirmation before her handler went on.

The ultimate mental image she came up with for their destination was a certain Grand Archives with its cursed books and candle-headed scholars, except populated by far more twisted horrors of incomprehensible biology and ruled over by a very irate Sheogorath, the entire structure surrounded by multiple Witches’ labyrinths. In other words, a most fun experience to have in a video game, and a most terrifying one in reality.

The news that Aya was actually BORN in the Dreamlands took her by surprise enough for her to forget the fear for just a moment though, her eyes widening in wonder and curiosity. She knew Aya’s special, but to come from an alternate plane of reality altogether? She had so much she wanted to ask, but the pet wyvern got the feeling she’d have much of her questions answered when they enter the realm themselves. The news also relieved her nerves a little bit, knowing they have a local to guide them and that at least SOME parts of the realm were hospitable enough to raise humans. That, and knowledge of the safeguard that’ll minimize the odds of anything really bad happening. Also Fey’s pun that made her snicker. What? She LIKES puns!

The wyvern does wonder what’s going on with the two sisters while the three of them had been fighting for their lives in the arena. Considering this is almost entirely those two’s fault, even if she wasn’t as furious with them as she would’ve been knowing first-hand what it’s like to be utterly controlled by the wrong people to act against their wills, they’d better pull their weight once they’ve rejoined the party, she thought to herself. Frankly they deserve to be tentacle-fucked into submission and made into nice little pets for Mistress too for compensation, but as long as they’re helpful now…

Once home, Korrie quickly obeyed and held the front door open, ignoring the rain that was drizzling down on everything including herself. She would’ve helped carry the tablets if the maids didn’t show up to do that, instead simply following behind and ready to help should it be needed.

Korrie rolled her eyes good-naturedly at Fey’s question, though now she’s feeling thirsty too. And apparently her sister pet likes classic slasher movies, that’s a surprise considering she can’t remember much burning going on in those movies. The poking that followed made her smirk, though the theory-crafting on Aya’s birth had her seriously laughing. The best part was how that might not have been far from the truth, for all she knows Aya might really be partly a mental product considering the nature of her birthplace, though if it’s as simple as Fey put it then there must be a LOT of dream children running around.

Since Korrie’s still not sure what we’re gonna face, she doesn’t have any questions right now.” The pet wyvern shook her head and answered once she’s calmed her giggling fit, though hesitated afterwards. “Well, one maybe. Just to confirm, we are to enter the Dreamlands with the ruby, find the key, use the two to enter the library, and seek something there that can save Mistress, right? What’s the thing we’re looking for inside the library?

Meanwhile, elsewhere, the two apprentice sisters ‘awoke’ to find themselves drifting down some sort of spiral staircase, the 70 steps of light sleep as they somehow knew, Shiroi wondering if she heard an unknown voice tell her that. While Kuroi, despite her recent dealings with the otherworldly, instinctually chalked it up as a strange dream and just went with the flow, her older sibling was a little more alert than that despite having been unconscious no more than a few seconds ago. This isn’t any ordinary dream, their minds if nothing else are being taken somewhere, though the mysterious entity guiding them there was likely not hostile. She watched as the two gatekeepers let them through, wondering if they were being respectful to her and her sister or their guide (most likely the latter), then smirked at the mention of 700 steps of deeper sleep. This is gonna be… a long… descent…

Next thing the sisters knew, they were waking up in some sort of forest glade, dream-like in its vivid beauty. “…Sister? Where… Is this real?” The raven-haired sibling asked, looking around in wonder at their surroundings.

I think so, in a sense. The chances of us being in another dimension are better than us randomly sharing a lucid dream.” The albino nodded, looking around as well, though more cautious while she admired nature’s beauty too. “I just don’t know why we’re here. Maybe we should wait, the others might be on their way.

If you say so.” Kuroi nodded, even though a part of her really wanted to do a little exploration. The vivid forest just called out to the adventurous spirit within her, as deep as it was usually buried.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Putting down the tablets Aya turned around and smiled weakly at the two pets, as she did there was a knock and a servant entered carrying a smoothie for Fey, it was chilly flavored, and one for Korrie that was vanilla flavored, "The Dreamlands is an interesting place, Fey, though those that are born and live there are as real as you and me, Mother is from London, actually, she was traveling to the Dreamlands physically when I decided I had had enough of being in her stomach, and since babies and planar travel does not mix that well she settled down in the Dreamlands to raise me, thing is, time in the Dreamlands are subjective, depending on how you enter it, if you are a Dreamer, a person who enters the place while asleep will find months will pass in the Dreamlands and only a few hours pass in the waking world, those who enter physically will have it the other way around, moments pass in the Dreamlands and days, months or even years pass in the waking world, depending on the time you remain there, basically speaking I might look like I am in my early to mid twenties, in earth yeas I am, however closer to 250 years, having spent most of my childhood in the Dreamlands city of Dylath-Leen, a rather large and busy City that we will undoubtedly have to visit on our way to our goal"

Having answered Fey's question she turned to Korrie and gave her a nod of approval for her less random one "What we are looking for in the great Library are the recipe for the antidote, as there are little in the way of knowledge that are not available there, the Librarian is not just going to let us take said knowledge, however, not to mention those who seek to keep this knowledge out of mortal hands would no doubt want to let their opinion of our trespass be known to us as well and not in a good way, if there is an antidote to saving Mistress Christine, it is there" she entered the center of the room and started to draw up a very precise emblem on the floor.

Once Fey made her Nightmare on Elm street reference she couldn't help but give a rough snort of stifled laughter "I fear this esteemed guest of the library is less claws and fedoras and more yellow cloaks and madness inducing presence, he is capable of making anyone go insane, twisting their minds to its liking, even the minds of those who are already mad, no small feat, I assure you, let us hope we do not encounter him" she finished the sign on the floor "Less tentacles this time around and more fog, lots and lots of fog" she mumbled to herself before she gestured for Korrie and Fey to lay down on a bed each, while she herself sat down cross-legged in front of the symbol, which she now placed the ruby in the center of, causing the giant gem to slowly levitate up and hover in the middle of the room.

Once Korrie and Fey had laid down Aya would start to chant and the ruby would start to glow with an eerie crimson light, and Korrie and Fey would notice that there was in fact a fob in their mind, a gentle and nice fog that soothed their thoughts and guided their minds downwards, it was almost like they were walking down some stairs, only that the decent was a blur, as the fog literally started to leak out the ears of the now completely sedated pets, causing some rather creepy effects, Aya stopped her chanting and simply curled up soon catching up with the enchanted minds of Korrie and Fey as they were passing the gatekeepers, who cast an annoyed glance at Aya as she passed them, they were clearly not amused at someone using this magic to bypass their worthiness test, had they been able to they would have denied Aya entry, but since she was a native they could not deny her entry as she followed the two down the stairs closer and closer to the Enchanted Forest, Korrie and Fey would be able to hear the chirping of trees and the soft brush of wind through leaves long before their minds woke back up in a clearing similar to the one that which the twins had woken up in, Aya was already standing there and waited for them "Watch your step, that first one can be a rather dozy one" Fey and Korrie would immediately notice something, however, in the Dreamlands their looks took on a form more akin to how they viewed themselves not how they actually looked, allowing for some rather outlandish changes, Aya herself had changed too, her skin was much paler and there were runes covering her arms and legs as well as parts of her stomach and backside though most of this were hidden by the crimson cloak she was wearing even in her dream.

"It is safe to look around, dears, just don't overdo it" the Twins could hear a calm and friendly voice speak to them "Feel free to have a look around, your friends will be with you shortly and in the meanwhile you are under my protection" looking around the twins would not immediately be able to see who were speaking as the voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere all at once "Oh, how rude of me I keep forgetting to take a physical form, pardon me"

A rather strange sight awaited the twins as wispy purple-black glowing smoke started to coagulate in the middle of the clearing, the smoke were giving of specks of light almost like purple glowing sparks that drifted off of it and slowly disappeared, slowly the smoke started to form contours of a lithe woman, the contours slowly solidified and became real, in the she was standing there in front of them, she was about the same size as Christine, wearing a simple white sundress and white sandals, up to her neck she actually looked like a normal human, but her face belayed any hope of her simply being another Dreamer, her eyes were pools of iridescent yellow light, her nose were two slits in a v shape and her hair were tendrils of smoke that ended in small dull spheres of yellow energy, like miniature stars attached to it, her skin was so pale as to be almost white and her rose red lips stood in stark contrast to this whiteness "Do not fear little mortals I mean you no harm, I assure you, I am the one who brought you here, at the behest of my Maker, I have been tasked with watching over you until your friends arrive, which should be soon enough, in the meanwhile I will try to explain what has transpired as well as I can" she would explain what had happened to Korrie, Fey and Aya in town and what Aya had planned, and why they were here now "So you see, this is your chance to help making amends and soothe the sense of guilt you mortals seem to love so much to feed" the strange being seemed... amused as she spoke, as if she was clued in to a joke only she could understand.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiery Feyline
Dream dreaming!

"Yay! Smoothies!" Fey enthused with a happy grin, seeming to like making Korrie laugh as well. "Hmnn spicey... Now off to save owner!" Fey enthused, then listened to Ayas explanation with big eyes.

"Question! How do you look so young? Do you color your hair? what skin cream do you use?" She didn't seem to have fully followed the double aging logic.

"So basically you dun know of any antidote and hope to find it in that library." Fey noted, suprisingly down to earth in between slurp-finishing her smoothie. "Nuuuh yellow guy that could make me insane! I dun likes. Lets avoid yellow guys!" Fey noted, but as instructed, took place upon the bed lazily. "Can't sleep with all this chanting though.. oooh." Fey, as was typical of her, tried to poke the fog as response, just that her arm went astray as she yawned and stretched. "Fuaah.. Fey.. tiree.e..." aaaand just like that. She dozed off.

Only to open her eyes on a forest clearing with, for her, nothing much changing. Apperance wise, Fey, who had just recently turned 'phoenix' was.. well, more human wasn't quite accurate. Humans didn't have fire for hair. Granted, from time to time the flames wavered to create bird-like shapes. Her eyes were positively ablaze, whilest little embers floated off her hair.

"Aww poo, where are my feathers?" Fey complained, expecting her arms, a lazy flame sneaking along it. It was perhaps unsuprising that dream-Fey was just more fire. Though she almost looked a little less imposing right now.. if you could overlook the burning bits, giving Aya a cute smile. "Oh hey, kinky tatoos." She remarked, having a more heroine-adventurer look alike outfit on now as she peeked at Aya. "What do you mean with first step being weird?" She tried to hop up!

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The pet wyvern blinked in surprise as a servant actually brought in smoothies, even one for her. It’s almost like her mind’s being read- oh, right. Still, the staff’s certainly efficient, and she’s not complaining about a drink~
Sipping her smoothie gladly, Korrie listened intently as Aya explained a few things about her origins and the Dreamlands, her eyes widening at the mention of her true age. She’s learning a lot about her handler today… Though she wasn’t actually too sure, it sounded more like Aya really is in her mid-20s, it’s just that two centuries passed on Earth while she’d spent those twenty something years in the Dreamlands. Subjective time is weird. Either way she sure was excited to see this dream city, what civilization would be like in such a supposedly surreal world.

...Well that makes sense. If they’re going to the library odds are they’re looking for information, like an antidote. And here she was wondering what sort of magical trinket they were seeking… Wait, about the lord of the library… “…Has-“ She barely stopped herself before saying the name out loud, remembering something about eldritch lords not liking their names being spoken randomly, “The King in Yellow? That’s the lord of the library??” She asked, both in surprise and fear. Elder gods she’s never heard of is one thing, but ones famous enough the general public knows about them? …Hey wait a sec, humans know his name, so does that mean it’s not actually his real name, otherwise he’d probably be smiting people with madness left and right on a daily basis? Or maybe it’s something else entirely, and what humans know is only a fraction of the truth? Geez, how did Old Man Henderson beat that guy again?

Well, hopefully they’ll never have to so much as see him, much less face him in any way shape or form. As indicated, Korrie lay down on her bed after putting the finished smoothie aside and closed her eyes, ready to dream. The gentle fog took her without resistance, and soon the wyvern girl was deep asleep, barely aware of some kind of descent, though it was all a blur. When her thoughts cleared enough for coherent thought, the pet wyvern’s first reaction was to look around in wonder at the vivid glade around them, then at her handler, noting the extra cool tattoos, then at Fey, blinking in surprise at the changed appearance but not knowing what caused it. Hmm, did she change too? Korrie looked down at herself, and saw… Nothing new, actually, besides longer hair. Well, that’s almost disappointing.

In actuality, the wyvern girl herself had taken on a few more draconic features, just ones she couldn’t see, reptilian slit-pupiled eyes and sharper triangular teeth, though it didn’t quite go into the fearsome kind of vicious predators, rather cartoony in nature actually. Her clothes were quite predictably missing, leaving her in the nude with little more than her emerald-studded collar, though if it could be influenced, it had taken on a more classic appearance, appearing as a gilded dog collar with an extendable leash that remained gaudily decorative but did nothing at all to hide her status as a subservient pet, proudly displaying it even. Her hair has also grown longer, the back reaching her waist while the front partially covered her eyes.

Perhaps interestingly, the bags under her eyes, her long hair that was cute but messy, and her posture while half-sitting on the grass gave off a sense of laziness. The usual spark of a sharp mind in her eyes had also dulled, leaving her with the sense of an airhead for the perceptive. Perhaps that’s how she really sees herself, a dumb slacker, an impression that her original family did not help dissuade. At least she still looks cute as ever, so she’s confident in her looks if nothing else.

Deciding to heed Aya’s advice, the pet wyvern was careful as she got up, expecting slight nausea as she did so. “So, umm, Korrie can understand a native changing, but why does Fey look different, but I don’t? At least, I think I don’t.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the dream forest, Kuroi jolted as the sudden voice startled her, her ears and tail standing on end ((I think she’s still a catgirl, can’t quite remember)), but the calm tone eased her shock quickly enough. Her older sibling took it in stride, merely looking around for a source, until said source simply materialized into a physical form. Some sort of astral being? Shiroi pondered while Kuroi examined the strange woman with curiosity. Either way, it sounds like the woman’s on the same side as them, and sure enough, they got caught up on what the others have been doing and their current plans. The albino narrowed her eyes ever so slightly at the mention of their guilt, but said nothing. Beings of other realms often had drastically different views on human emotions and values, not objectively wrong, but understandably not ones that most humans can agree with. Whatever, the point is they have a chance to redeem themselves in some way now, Shiroi mostly, at least in her own eyes, as she considered her sister entirely innocent in the matter. Since she can’t obliterate that merrow herself now, the least she can do is help get that antidote.

…Thanks for watching over us then. If you say it’s alright, then I suppose we may as well stretch our legs a bit. Sis?

O-Oh, sure!” The raven-haired girl nodded and followed behind her sister as they headed off on a stroll in a random direction to take in the sights. Well, Kuroi was busy looking around in wonder at the beauty of the place, Shiroi was more focused on gathering her thoughts. So they’re in the Dreamlands, which means right now they’re their mental selves, not restrained by their physical bodies. In that case, does that mean…

Deciding to test her theory, the albino gradually starts to speed up to a light jog, then going further as fast as she could. If these are only their mental selves, then at least for now, is she free from her weak and feeble body? Can she experience herself in her prime again, possibly beyond?

((Does behavior change based on self-opinion too? Like, would Korrie actually be more simple-minded and feral-like if she considers herself dumb? Also did Kuroi and Shiroi get the same appearance treatment or do they appear as they normally do? The 'appear as one sees themselves' part was pretty cool by the way, had to put some effort into thinking it over :p))

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As Aya watched Fey jump up she gave a knowing smirk, Fey for her part would learn that gravity apparently was a bit unsure what to actually do with her, causing her to drift upwards for about a foot then slowly rotating around so she was belly down, then suddenly realizing that she was meant to fall she plummeted towards the ground again, causing a literal belly-flop unless Fey was fast enough to correct her posture, Aya would chuckle if that happened looking over to Korrie she simply pulled out a mirror for her as she answered her question "He is a common patron to the Library itself along with his granduncle, Nyarlatothep, neither are beings we wish to encounter, though considering we will be using the King in Yellows' Key to enter the library, he will obviously be a bit more miffed than Nyarlatothep would be, as for the name part, only those in the know are in danger, due to constraints that beings like Him are subjected too, though that is a tale for another time" as she finished talking she finally found the mirror and handed it to Korrie so she could get a good look at herself.

"You ought to take a look in the mirror then, you can see the changes easily enough, no worries though, the changes are just because of how you view yourself, and can change at a moments notice, for instance if you get so embarrassed you simply want to shrink away you will, quite literally, shrink this is just physical changes though, if you think of yourself as an animal too much your mind won't just go feral as a result"

If Fey had belly-flopped Aya would offer her a hand to get back up with "The Dreamlands, when you are a Dreamer, that is a person who enters it through dreaming, not only causes time to move way faster for the dreamer, but also are much more lenient about a fair share of other laws of common sense, as you noticed gravity are much more lenient, with practice you can even use that to fly, likewise you could breathe under water, stop boulders with your pinky or several other interesting feats that someone entering the realm in the physical way would not be able to do, however because of this your power are completely subjected to your confidence, the more confident you are in what you want to do will happen the more likely it is to go well, however if you start to doubt yourself, that doubt will render you much weaker than you have ever been" she paused for a moment to make certain that both pets were paying attention.

"The most important thing, however, is that this is a place where you have entered with your mind, as a Dreamer, because of this, the powers you had in the waking world are not here, because those are physical in nature, so you will have to use your Dream Power to compensate, I doubt you will have issues with it, just remember this power extend to what you can do and you alone and it also has limitations, you can grow to the size of a giant, but you could never reach the size of a mountain, the more implausible the change, the more difficult it is for your mind to accept this thing as possible, the less chance it has of succeeding and trying to force the issue would be a very bad idea" having said that ya would ruffle Fey's fiery head without even a hint of worry while also ruffling Korrie with her other, before she would demonstrate her previous statement by quite easily jump several feet straight up with the same motion that Korrie and Fey would use to get up on their tip-toes then landed without any sign of effort either "Remember, it's all in your head, you both have a strong imagination and are plenty clever, despite what you may or may not think of yourselves, you can use that to your advantage here, go on, test your immediate limitations, the enchanted forest is, after all the safest place to do so" of the two Fey would most likely be the one to grasp the rules the fastest, since she had a less grounded personality to begin with and Aya would encourage them to continue experimenting until she was sure they had the hang of the basics.

The twins would quickly learn that whatever physical limitations they had in the waking world was not constrained to their dream selves as both were able to run around for quite some time and when they finally stopped they would not even be tired from it all "A benefit of the dream, physical limitations are but a request then it comes to Dreamers like yourself, allowing you to grow ears and tails where in the waking world one has none, some even dream about being animals and fly across the sky as a majestic eagle or run like the wind as a horse, for dreamers with enough confidence and imagination only the most outlandish things are beyond reach the being seemed amused as the sisters running around and calmly kept watch as they had their fun though no other creature showed itself, in fact since the beings arrival even the bird song had gone quiet, as if they had all fled...

((no mental changes, only physical ones since their bodies are mental constructs, also 2 post special!!!!))

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fiery Feyline
Dream dreaming!

"Oooh its super Dragon Korrie!" Fey Enthused, spitting a few embers while speaking.. while she also wore a collar, she was much less defining herself over being a pet it seemed as she inspected the nude dragoness. "I don't look different at all silly.. oh, am in clothes. Huh." She mused, her hair still ablaze.

"Wait, look at me, I'm flying.. I'm eeeeeeeeep!" Fey responded when she tried out the details of dream-gravity, ruddering her arms first happily, then desperately, when gravity remembered her, before smacking down.. though luckily not too hard. "I dun like this dream-stuff." She complained, still face towards the ground, cautiously pushing herself up again. When told about the mind-representing things Fey seemed to stop, think about things.. and first turn a little ablaze, with fires that spared her clothes, then, got a few phoenix like traits back. "Oooh thats neat. What if I try to imagine myself like you?" She stared intently at Aya, her bodytype shifting slightly.. though she was too fiery to proper impersonate the dream-witch, taking her hand.

"Oooh that sounds awesome! I wanna fly like a phoenix and set things on fire!" Fey enthused, nonsurplused at the fact that she was quite apt at the second one already anyway.

"Well then, this yellow dude is in for some trouble, because nothing can stop the flames of the amazing Fey!" Fey posed confidently, embers dancing around her. "Nya.." She mieeped at the ruffling, but just turned -more- fiery once the dreamlands were explained. She grinned, jumping up, extending her arms.."Haaaah.. FLAME ON!"

She cheered, jumping into the air, bursting fully into flames...

"Wooo this is amazing, you oughta try it Korrie!" She cheered, flames engulfing her form, forming the shape of a
fiery bird, even crying out like one, before landing on the dream-glade, turning a not insubstantial amount of the surroundings ablaze if the dream-flowers weren't flame-retardant, fiery flakes and feathers gathering as Fey, well, turned herself into a literal phoenix, a bird of pure fire, her voice getting a slightly inhuman subtone before the flames condensed.

"I simply imagined myself in my proper form. Which owner and handler taught me is an awesomely sexy phoenix. Finally can be properly me! Hold on though.. bit.. more.." The flames condensed, as she .. turned more human again, at first with a clear inhuman streak, feathers covering larger parts of her body, with huge wings and a massive three-parted tail, long, fiery red hair, talon like fingernails, all in all she at first appeared even more monstrous than Korrie,

before she seemed to get her apperance under control, re-forming a grinning Fey, with even darker red hair, three long, fiery pigtails, like a phoenix tail-feathers, flames somewhat hiding, somewhat accentuating her nudity below, her collar replaced by a decorative armlet and an almost crown-like design, combining both her elemental necklace and her collars gem as Feyline gave flames a human shape, rather than setting her human form ablaze, landing back on the ground.

"I like the dreamlands now!" She proclaimed, with a cheeky grin, now constantly enveloped in flames which, naughty eyes would see, were not entirely see-through proof. She then, just the same as always, bounced up and down a little, though rather than faceplanting again, wings of fire appeared at the end of her semi-gravity bound bounce, letting her float briefly.

"Now your turn! Imagine yourself as awesome super dragon pet! Try not to think about being a cute slutty dragonslavegirl!" Fey enthused, having quickly, intuitively grasped how these lands rules worked, she added..

"Definitly don't think about what a sexy, hot dragoness sister you could be for your fiery phoenix companion and runic tatoo enthusiastic handler! You might end up gaining a cute, sensual form that I might want to end up playing with and.. err.. we totally have to save mistress soon! Dun worry though, you got Fey, the mighty Phoenix-empress-pet by your side, so you have little to fear!" She slammed a hand against her chest, her three pigtails blazing up a little. Aya, who likely had seen many dreamers could tell that Feyline had an unshakable confidence in -being- an actual phoenix and in her flames. She lacked the ability to manipulate the world around her with dream-creativity, but seemed to excel in 'everything is a nail if you have a big enough hammer' approach. She might even share the immortal qualities of the bird in her dreams.. though it might still be best to keep her away from water and moreso ice in this state. "Go go! Lets head out! Rescue mistress! Punish the wicked ones! Uhmn. are there wicked ones to punish here? Oh! What about nightmares? I have a few I wanna kick the butts of... and silly Aya, my flames don't have limitations!" Fey insisted, opening her hand, a brightly condensed, powerful looking fireball appearing in there, matching her confident grin. "I've been able to control flames all my life, sorry if I can't come up with little else, I'm a one trick birdie, but if all I have to do is envision the hottest flame possible, well, I know a thing or two about flames.." Fey grinned, as the flame in her hand shrunk a little, turning white, then a bright blue. "The hottest flames burn blue, not red, though depending on what material is burned the flame they can create other photo-emissions by displacing an electron to a higher atomic shell which releases energy as photo-electrochemical discharge when releasing energy with the electron jumping back, which changes our perception of the visible light...

oh sorry, was thinking about fire stuff! I can make super hot flames, here, yay!"

"Oh, can our thoughts influence other things too?" She pondered, leaning closer to Aya and trying to imagine her handler in a sexy dominatrix dress to try her theory out..

(mental changes are your job, eh, eh? *Nudges*. Anyway. Phoenix Force Fey!)

Last edited:

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Korrie watched the phoenix(?) bounce up into the air. Well, that wasn’t what she expected when Aya said be careful. She nodded as her handler read her mind again and answered her question. So if people know his name but don’t know he actually exists, it doesn’t count? Strange rules, though she supposed it’s to be expected from otherworldly beings.

Being handed a mirror, the pet wyvern took the hint and inspected her own face, noting the slightly more reptilian features and the other slight cosmetic changes. “Huh, Korrie looks like she just woke up… which is kinda true. Korrie likes the long hair and collar though~” She remarked with a little smile. Still, so this is a representation of how she sees herself? She supposed she did consider her half-draconic nature as pretty significant, hence the extra features, and the less subtle pet collar was pretty obvious. What the long hair meant she wasn’t sure, but the wyvern decided it’s probably best not to do too much self-contemplation right now if it can keep affecting how she looks.

The explanation of the power rules of the Dreamlands definitely caught her attention. That sounds fitting of the place, if you can believe it, you can achieve it. Though… “Hmm, if our power here’s defined by our imagination and confidence, doesn’t that mean we can use our physical powers as long as we believe we can?” She asks, nuzzling into the hair ruffling (a pair of perky dog ears poking out of her hair for the duration) and watching her handler leap effortlessly high into the air. Well, fire powers or not, having some pretty serious physical enhancements is still really neat!

Fey’s series of transformations was certainly impressive, the wyvern looking on in awe as her sister pet changed forms near effortlessly. She herself was pretty satisfied with her own appearance, but maybe she should try too, just for practice, she just needs to figure out what she wants to change… Closing her eyes and using her imagination, a line of flames erupted along the topside of her tail, like fiery spines, and tribal flame-themed tattoos materialized over her body, most of which faded again quickly since that was a little too much detail to handle, and flickers of glowing embers started floating up from her scaly parts. Thanks to Fey’s little comment though, she couldn’t help but subconsciously add a few lewder details, her curves growing subtly as her breasts enlarged a cup size and her hips widened a bit, looking a little softer and subservient as a whole despite the cool new additions. The collar’s leash turned into a long golden chain too, adding to the ‘slavepet’ look. She didn’t seem to notice the sexy improvements while looking herself over though, besides the chain, since they weren’t too obvious unless one watched the change.

Korrie watched while Fey practiced her fire powers, sweatdropping a little as the phoenix’s brain seemed to get ten times bigger when it comes to anything fire related, before she gets started experimenting with what she can do as well, attempting to breathe a jet of harmless fire (wouldn’t want to set the forest alight), then try to imitate how Fey could mold the flames into different forms. For more physical abilities, she sends a ranged shockwave at a tree with a punch, then tries to leap into the air and simply hover there without flapping her wings. Each potential success bolsters her confidence and increases her power, no doubt something that’ll come in handy in future, even though she doesn’t try to do anything too outlandish.

Back over with the twins, Shiroi was having the time of her life. The ex-cripple cheered and laughed completely uncharacteristically as she bounded through the forest, being so bold as to start doing parkour, jumping from tree to tree, swinging on branches. As if to reflect her change in mental state, even her body had changed at some point, becoming taller and more athletic, lithe muscles and firm abs, the polar opposite of the sickly patient she is in reality. Even a pair of energy wings had grown from her back, a symbol of her newfound freedom. Her sister did her best to follow, though she had expected to lag behind her sibling, so lag behind she did.

S-Sister! I know you’re excited but please slow down! I can’t keep up like this!” Kuroi called out, and Shiroi finally took it back down a notch and circled back around to meet up with her sibling, even as she continued to bounce on her feet with boundless energy.

Sorry! I just can’t help it, I haven’t been able to move like this since… Ever!” The albino said with a big grin on her face, having gone from serious no-nonsense to a hyperactive child. Seeing her normally weary sister so excited, Kuroi couldn’t (nor tried to) hide the smile spreading across her own face, nor the blush forming on her cheeks. The albino’s new slender but well-toned form was actually really attractive…

In their mutual joy, neither noticed that the world had gone a bit more silent than before, so neither could ponder whether the reason was their own appearance into the world, or something else.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Despite the ridiculous amount of flames that Fey started to put out the vegetation in the clearing would quickly regrew back to how it was, so fast that it would quickly strangle any flames that actually managed to get a foothold, while that was going on Aya was giving Fey an appreciative look as she transformed into the different looks, a pleased smile on her face "Not bad, not bad at all, though I personally liked your half-form better, it was more pet like, though that was just my opinion" she commented calmly as she walked over and casually stroked Fey's flaming hair without showing much discomfort at all, as if the fire hear didn't burn her at all, her appearance, however, no matter how much Fey tried to change it, remained the same, whether it was because Aya was not letting it happen or because it couldn't happen was not immediately apparent, even as Aya gave Fey's head a friendly pat before she looked over to the changes that Korrie had made to herself.

she walked over to Korrie and gave her head a nice rub too "Not bad for a first few attempts" Korrie would notice that the tree would quickly repair itself from the damage that Korrie inflicted on it as well "The Glades of awakening, all have this little habit of being rather stubborn with how they look, you will find it nigh on impossible, even as Dreamers to actually do any harm here, hence why I suggested you experiment, just remember dears, that unless you want the entire lineup of forest inhabitants getting mad at you, keep the fiery rampage to a minimum outside here, we are here for information, not to start a war with the locals, after all, now then..." Aya gave Korrie an approving pet as well, to let her know that she was doing a good job, before she waved the 2 pets over as she took out a map.

Aya pointed to a small forest on the western continent "We are here, in the Enchanted Forest, which as you may already have noticed is an apt name" she moved her finger a bit south "Down here is Dylath-Leen, my home town, it is also the largest city in the Dreamlands, we will be hiring a ship from there and sail over to Celephaïs, here" she pointed at a large city on the northern tip of the eastern continent "If you cannot buy or find something specific in the bazaar there, you can't find it at all in the Dreamlands, so that is our best bet, mind you that is quite the journey" she looked at the two pets with a serious expression "The trip to Dylath-Leen will take a while, as we have to find and travel down along the river Skai and through Nim and Ulthar ther is also a small village on the edge of the forest down here known as Hatheg, quaint little place, though not very keen on outsiders, best if we can hire ourselves a boat in either Nim or Ulthar, though first of all we need to pick up the twins and find the river, questions?" she looked at the two expectantly, expecting at least Fey to ask something, even if it was off topic, she had gotten used to the fiery phoenix girls antics by this point, after all, though she also looked expectantly on Korrie, figuring she would also have a few questions of her own.

The twins would find that no matter how far away from the glade they traveled in one direction they would sooner or later wind up right back in it, if asked about that the entity watching over them would simply state "It is to make sure you don't get lost and that your friends can easily find you, Ayanthika knows where you would have wound up, after all, though I do believe she goes by Aya these days? It does not matter much I suppose, names are temporary and fleeting, after all, they change with time as much as everything else" she didn't seem to move from her spot yet somehow the twins could almost feel a reassuring pat on their backs even as she just stood there smiling at them from afar.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream dreaming!

"Oooh I like the pokey things!" Fey poked at Korries spinespikes, with simple to gauge interests. "Neato!" She commented and snuck in a breast-grope if not stopped or under constant surveilance.

"Eh, this is me disguised as human! I'm actually an awesome phoenix! I have taken a form you mortals can endure muahahhaa!" Fey proclaimed when Aya petted her, putting aside the fact that Aya was only arguably mortal and had just told her of her transformative capabilities like what she now displayed.
The phoenix gal sulked a bit and tried the whole sexy reshaping of Aya once more, before being content with and slightly nuzzling up to Korrie. "Booooo!" She remarked at the idea of containing her fiery rampage but kept .. mostly.. calm afterwards.

"Why do we need a ship? Why can't we just fly? Thinking about it, can't we sleep-teleport ourselfs over to there? Why did we arrive here anyway? Whats that big black hole in the desert, can we go there, it looks cool!" Fey indeed, had a plethora of questions. "Lets go to Nim cause I can't pronounce the names of the other two if we have to go for a boat.. but I'm totally a phoenix so I can fly but.. ugh.. water is here? Dun tell me theres dream-ice too. I dun like dream-ice! Its not dream-nice. Though I guess in a dream ice could be hot and fire cold, but that'd toy with my emotions.." She sniffled a bit, then hid out in Korries enlarged bossom for protection. She felt rather warm to the touch of both sister and handler.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Korrie allowed Fey to inspect her minor transformation, checking herself out as well, and quite enjoyed the little grope actually, if her lack of resistance and soft gasp were anything to go by. The pet wyvern nuzzled into the petting as always, fluffy dog ears springing up again for the duration, her slightly enlarged boobs jiggling as she moved. She looked at the map when Aya brought it out, curiously scanning its contents for places of interest. Somehow she doubted the sea monsters on this map were just there as decorations… Most of the names were in otherworldly languages so she couldn’t glean much from them, but the ones she could understand didn’t seem like places she wanted to visit, like the Mountains of Madness or the Underworld. Poc of Night sounds a bit cooler, but it’s probably also pretty nasty. Best to stick to populated areas…

Her eyes followed Aya’s finger as it traced their route. “Maybe the ships here can travel faster than we can fly? Or maybe they’re better defended against monsters, and it’d be cozier to travel by ship than by flying if it takes about the same time. Korrie’s not entirely sure though.” The pet wyvern reasoned concerning Fey’s question, which was surprisingly on point with the topic of discussion. The Dreamlands has its dream rules afterall, even if she doesn’t know them yet, Aya must have a reason for all this. Plus, to be perfectly honest, a sea voyage by ship feels more adventurey than just teleporting or flying over.

Anyway, to sum up first… We find the twins, who are somewhere here in this forest, then locate the river and go down to Nim or Ulthar, where we can hire a boat down to Dylath-Leen, where we then hire a ship up to Celephais, where we’ll look for the key? Sounds like a long journey, but straightforward enough for now.” Korrie remarked with a little smile. This sounded just like the beginning of an epic fantasy quest! She’s always dreamed of going on an adventure like that when she was little until she gave that up as just a fantastical dream, to think that now she could actually LIVE that dream! Peril be damned, she’s looking forward to this quest! “Korrie does want to ask though, what are we going to trade with? Ships aside, that key must be worth a lot… Korrie doubts regular currency would work in this place, unless you or Mistress are rich here too.

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest, the twins were still busy enjoying their newfound physical freedom, Shiroi in particular. They did notice they seemed to be running in a circle and finding their way back to the glade repeatedly though, chalking it up as coincidence the first time since they were trying to stay close anyway, but experimenting afterwards by running off in one direction only to find themselves back there again. Kuroi was the one who broached the subject to their mysterious guardian and got their answer, a little confused at first by the unfamiliar name until the more familiar one was spoken. The raven-haired catgirl looked behind herself and tried to touch her back where she felt someone pat her, as did the albino, though the latter chalked it up as celestial being powers earlier and left that alone.

Hmm, I guess I’m satisfied with running around for now. I’ve been wondering though, what about our powers? Sis, got a marker on you?

I don’t think so…

Try imagining one then, see if you can materialize it or something. This is a land of dreams afterall, who knows?” Shiroi suggested, and as her sister tried to think a marker into existence, she herself tried to channel her powers beyond the wings on her back, generating wisps of sparkling turquoise energy that turned into darts, peppering a tree. It’s a good thing the forest regenerates so quickly, as while the snowy-haired girl still had a sense of self control, trees would be falling down left and right if she had her way, creating various blades and energy blasts to both get a warm-up on her power usage and gauge whether using magic would tire herself, unlike physical exertion.

((Lack of image size control rustles my jimmies :/))

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya shook her head as she watched Fey's antics, though she did have an amused smile on her face, in response to her question about flight as well as Korrie's comment she gave a chuckle "It's less about flight and more about distance, notice how it says Ocean on the name of that mass of water and not lake? it would take better part of a week to cross with a ship alone, if we tried to fly the lot of us would pass out from exhaustion long before we reached the other side, and taking a nap in the Oceans of the dreamworld are not something that's suggested I assure you, as for teleporting, I would not recommend trying, the last Dreamer i met who tried... well they never did find all his bits that was strewn around before I left, probably still some bits of him inside a stone wall somewhere" she explained even as she embraced the two pets and started to lead them out of the clearing heading southwest.

"As for what we are going to trade with, Korrie, that is quite easy really" she answered as they exited the glade and started walking down a small but well worn path, Aya removed her embrace of the wyvern girl and pulled out a small bag from her cloak "This thing here is... technically illegal, but you would not find any court who would be willing to try you if you are caught with one, not surprising, considering what it would do with the local currency if they made this things existence public" she gave a coy smile and put it back into her cloak "Not that having such an item does not come at a cost, so better to use it sparingly, and not in excess" she gave a chuckle at her own words, though she stopped as a furry little thing appeared on the trail in front of the trio, it sat there looking at them.

Aya's expression shifted from amused to semi serious "What in the world is a Zoog doing here? their village is in the northern part of the forest, not in this area unless..." the Zoog eyed the group warily before it gave of a skittering noise, clearly wary of the trio, though it was clearly waiting for the group to take the fist move "Careful here, Zoogs are just as likely to pilfer your belongings as they are to bite your hand off and eat it, no telling what this little guy might do" she warned even as the Zoog started to inch closer bit by bit.

---

The twins would find that using magic was less tiring in the Dreamlands, but more importantly you still got tired from using it, most likely because magic was bound in part to ones psyche and such actually had tangible effects when in the Dreamlands, evidenced that the plant life used more time to reassert itself when exposed to the twins magic than when it was exposed to Feys and Korries various antics "Well now, two young mages, how delightful, though your powers seem self-taught and a bit rough around the edges, there are plenty of wasted magical energies here" she walked over to the sisters and pulled out a pair of quills from nowhere, "I am afraid that there is no easy way to get a marker pen in this place, as they frankly does not exist, so here take these instead" she smiled gently "Quills of Everlasting Ink, they will last you for your stay here in the Dreamlands, just don't drop them or you will be without means of using your power easily" she took a step back and started to study Shiroi's energy wings "Say girl, would you like some pointers as to be a bit more efficient with your magic usage, as this is pretty rough around the edges and frankly I don't have much more to do until your friends arrive

Shoroi and Kuroi would not be able to detect any malice of hidden intent from the being that was keeping them company and her offer seemed like a sincere one at any rate, though it would be up to the sisters whether to accept her gifts and offer for a quick lesson.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream dreaming!

Fey cheerfully nuzzled up to the non-resistant Korrie, putting her head on her sisters shoulder and playing a bit with the golden chain, before getting a bit serious again, peeking up at Aya. "A weeeeeeek? but ships are boooriiing..." Fey complained, then pondered.. "Super Phoenix Empress Fey could totally survive teleporting like that.. but can't teleport like that.. hrmnn.." She pondered, also, seemed to have added another title to her dream-repertoire.

"Wait, bags are illegal here? How do they carry their stuff?" Fey misintepreted Ayas presentation. "Oooh a tentacle nose.. a zoog? Hello Zoog! I'm Fey!" Fey bounced over, unwary of the warning from Aya.

"Hello Zoog!" She repeated. "We're looking for our two friends, can you show us the way? One is white and frail, the other is black and kittenlike. Can you show us the way.. pretty please?" She cheered. She didn't have belonging to lose in the dreamworld and was confident in her healing if bitten.