What's new

A study in the eldritch (Lunaraia;Pervy;MortalitasBorealis)

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: A study in the eldritch (Lunaraia;Pervy;MortalitasBorealis)

Thanks…” Kuroi shyly accepted the praise before they continued on, picking up the hovering disk that had remained where it was after completing its task. Her older sibling waited until they were safely across the bridge to pat her sister on the back for a job well done, while Korrie just sighed in relief that they managed to get over the precarious pathway without even more hassle.

Hmm, I wouldn’t be so sure about the nightgaunts. Sure those things we just fought were pretty tough, but there wasn’t much they could do besides charge at us. You said yourself earlier, right? The nightgaunts can just make you think your fire’s killing us too, and then what would you do?” Shiroi asked the phoenix while they walked the rest of the way through the caves, until the mist and fresh air indicated they were close to the exit. Shielding their unadjusted eyes slightly against the growing light, when they emerged back out into the open air, the younger of the twins and the wyvern were both speechless at the sight. “…Well, that’s certainly a sight for sore eyes. If we’re going to be fighting otherworldly monsters, I’d much rather do it out here than in a musty tunnel complex.” The albino breathed in the fresh air and grinned, stretching her arms a little. The extra good news Aya brings only improves her mood even further. “And no monsters? That’s even better! Alright, let’s get going, we’re burning daylight! …There ARE day-night cycles in the Dreamlands, right?

Following Aya’s example, the trio followed along to the creek, Korrie fittingly leaning down on all fours to drink like an animal while the twins opted to follow their guide’s example. Strangely, at one point Kuroi seemed about to draw something, but then hesitated and ditched the idea.

Still a full day…” “And we haven’t even gotten a boat yet.” Kuroi and Korrie groaned respectively when Aya updated them on their progress. While the latter really didn’t mind a long and exciting journey herself in this fascinating (and kinda scary) world, she’d rather explore without the lingering worry of her owner’s afflicted state. Shiroi just shrugged, no complaints either way. She certainly doesn’t mind being in for the long haul, not with the enhanced form this realm has given her. Of course, the naughty wink did not go unnoticed, and the responses varied: Shiroi smirked and rolled her eyes, Kuroi blushed and looked away, while Korrie giggled with a soft blush of her own, wagging her tail like a dog in anticipation.

No matter how stressed they were from their journey through the perilous caves though, the rest of the day’s travels definitely eased their minds. Perhaps their expectations of a place formed from dreams was a bit more surreal than a forest, but for a forest that’d belong on Earth, this one was pretty surreal in its sheer beauty anyway. The gentle breeze, the sunlight, the greenery, the colorful and peaceful animals; they could feel years of stress ebbing away during their relaxed stroll, and even Korrie almost forgot the dire reason why they’re here. “Korrie wishes the rest of the Dreamlands could be this nice…” She muttered quietly while staring up at the colorful birds, almost as if she didn’t want to disturb the tranquility.

Umm, I think the animals are just local creatures, just like the monsters we fought. It’s like… the Dreamlands is a physical world with beings that only exist within it, but sentient beings outside the Dreamlands can create mental proxies to travel in it too, either unconsciously when they dream, or consciously like us. I-Is that right, Aya?” The raven-haired apprentice tried to answer the phoenix’s question, feeling a little bolder about talking thanks to the relaxing atmosphere.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya gave a chuckle as she looked at the reactions of her companions then simply pointed out to Fay "Yes and no, as a Dreamer you are not bound completely to the laws of physics here, but if you do not eat or sleep while here you will definitely be feeling the repercussions of your choice once you are back in the waking world" she gave Fay another pat on the head and pointed out a red fruit that looked somewhat like a red Orange that was growing on a bush with crimson leaves "If water is not to your tastes those certainly will fit your tastes better I believe."

The fruit itself would most likely fit the bill, considering it had an incredibly spicy taste not too unlike that of hot peppers, though nowhere near as potent in sheer hotness, with a hint of a sweet vanilla-like aftertaste that lingered on for a bit Tangerine Peppers, it's one of those oddball plants that grow here, it's not unheard for unusually vivid dreams of those who visit the dreamworlds unconsciously to take hold and become "real" as it were, whether that unusual plant is the the product of such an incident I can't say, but it's pretty rare to find such a plant so it's possible" she continued to lead the way along the slow flowing river for a bit, before breaking off away from it as it took a sharp turn to the left, whereas Aya continued to lead on straight ahead.

Aya kept pointing out diffrent things for her companions to look at for a while, before she turned towards Shiroi to answer her question she had asked earlier about the day and night cycle "There are indeed daylight cycles in the Dreamlands, although the night sky here is quite different from back home" she gave a knowing smile and put up a finger in front of Erfek's mouth to stop the Zoog from commenting on it, it was apparently something she intended to save for later as a surprise, as she did so she listened to Kuroi's question and pondered it for a bit "You are not.. completely wrong, however the "proxies" as you call them are real physical shells, they have needs and restrictions just like your real body has, it's just that these needs and restrictions are lessened quite a bit because these shells are based on your mental self, you still need to eat and sleep and such, it's just not as pressing, i'd say a good 3 weeks without water would have you rush off to the nearest water tap to drink once you wake" she paused.

"To quote a rather famous movie "Some rules can be bent, others can be broken and even if it's not "real" for your physical body your mind will make it real" which is why I set up that ward earlier, so that if push comes to pull and something happens that would, well you get the point.." she interrupted herself, clearly not completely comfortable with thoughts like that, even less so on a nice day like this.

As the trip wore on the landscape slowly changed as night slowly approached, the trip was pretty uneventful, aside from the occasional encounter with animals, Aya led the group into a small rocky overhang at the side of one of the hills that would shelter the group from the wind, and she started to collect branches and grass to make a small campfire with.
"Kuroi see if you can use that power of yours to increase the size of these twigs would you, I don't mind if you can't do it, but it would be an interesting experiment" she tossed some small twigs over to Kuroi as she got the campfire up together.

Once she was done she didn't even hesitate single second to ask Fay to light the fire for them, no point in beating around the bush when you had a a Phoenix-girl to do it for you, after all, as the sun finished setting Aya pointed up towards the sky to let the group see what she hd been keeping shut about when it came to the night sky, revealing the reason why she had not said anything.

The issue with food, because by now the group would notice they were in fact feeling hungry, were thankfully solved by Erfek's bag of goods, from which he puled all manner of interesting fruits and meats, though not before Aya promised she would reimburse the Zoog once their quest was over, it had to make some money, after all.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream cave
Tag:Everyones advancements

"Well.." Fey said, uncharacterstistically thoughtful for a few moments. "Harder to scare you with the same thing twice. Though you lot could really do with being more fireproof." She nodded sagely, only to later on proceed to ponder: "What if actually, this is the real world, and when we fall asleep here we dream of the world we came from.

.. thinking about it, wouldn't owner be sleeping aobut somewhere here as well?"
She tipped her chin and peeked at Aya.

"And what happens if I sleep here if not? What would I dream of.. anyway, I can actually go for a while without resting or nurishing, part of the regenerative thingie, but too much of that makes me cranky, which in turn... err.. welll, I get cranky." She quickly switched the topic.

"It's not that I don't drink water, its just so.. wet." She picked up the fruit curiously. "aaah,. spicey. See thats better. fits the bill, just the thing to keep a Phoenix nourished." She nodded, munching away more cheerfully.

"Wait, what if my mental self is more thirstier than my non mental self? " She pondered. "Anyway.. sounds good enough, though with how you describe things.." Fey narrowed her eyes for a moment becoming a bit glum. "'Well if our bodies and.. these are linked, let's hope there are no open fires closeby in the mansion, for.. reasons.." She nodded.

Fey chuckled at the wooden branches, with or without Kuroi working on them sucessfully. "Thought you'd never ask. You could just sit around me but that'd be a bit awkward of course.." She snipped, a small flame floating off of her finger, only to ignite the campfire to full life.

Fey looked up at the changing sky, chuckling and musing. "Neat." She wasn't as easily amazed by things that weren't flammable. Then again.. "All those distant stars you see in the nightskies are fires, many burning hotter than the sun which in itself would burn you away. The universe is vast and cold, yet these lights you see burn with millions of degrees. Within this cold there are gems of amazing heat, planets, where it rains fire upon oceans of molten earth." She chuckled. "Errr.. I mean.. Yay, pretty stars!" She nodded.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well excuse us for not being fire elementals too.” Shiroi rolled her eyes, before staring confusedly at Fey for her profound ponderings, though her confusion quickly turned to amusement. “What, is this real life or is this fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality~” Korrie sang along and chuckled as well, her grin dropping a bit afterwards. “Though Fey raises a good question. Can Mistress still dream right now? If so, would we be able to find her here?

At the mention of a ‘tangerine pepper’, both Korrie and Kuroi peeked over to take a look at the strange hybrid plant. “The dreamer must’ve been pretty hungry to come up with something like this.” The wyvern remarked, somewhat curious of the taste, but if it’s recommended to Fey then she’s a bit hesitant about the level of spiciness, even if in reality she probably would’ve enjoyed this one quite a bit.

As they continued on, the three listened closely to Aya’s lessons about the workings of the Dreamlands, though the mention of their minds making things ‘real’ were still pretty unsettling, even though they expected as much from the beginning. Protected by the ward they may be, they'd still much rather not experience anything particularly grisly.

Night gradually fell while they reached their campsite for the night, and while the wyvern and albino helped with whatever physical labor was required to set things up, if any, at Aya’s request, Kuroi thought for a bit and started to draw on whatever flat surface she could find nearby, creating a wand with a strip of fabric attached, on which she wrote ‘Doubles size of things struck’. She would’ve been more concise with the words, but if the fight with the Hound taught her anything, her wording was more important than intent. With the wand rendered and the code processed, the raven-haired girl inspects the wand and tapped a branch with it. “Here I go… Wingardium… embiggening?

A hammer would’ve been better, yeah? Surface area and all that.” Her sister noted as the singular struck twig grew to twice its original size. Kuroi just chuckled with a bashful blush.

I know, I’ve just… always wanted to try this, I suppose.
Heh, can’t blame you. Just be careful with that thing, don’t want it accidentally enlarging stuff.
Yeah…

While not as efficient as she could be, the twigs were all enlarged to sufficient size soon enough and arranged into a campfire for Fey to light ("I think I'd prefer a regular campfire, no offense..."), just in time for the sun to set fully and the girls to look up at the Dreamlands’ night sky.

…Whoah…
Whoah is right… I’ve seen pics of aurora or the Milky Way from Earth, but this is on a whole other level…

For a while longer, the three stared mesmerized up at the universe, the phoenix’s words ("You can say some pretty profound things as long as it's about fire, huh.") making the experience all the more surreal as it drove them to contemplate not just the pretty view of the universe they’re being treated to but also the countless alien worlds and even civilizations somewhere out there… at least until dinner was announced, their hunger overcoming their wonder. The three thanked the little merchant as they helped prepare the meal; it’s no five-star cooking, but for a meal in the wild, it’s already exquisite beyond expectations.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya mused on Fey's comment for a bit but in the end shook her head "While there certainly is a possibility that Mistress' sleeping self is here, she is not a Dreamer and so would need aid to be here in any state we would recognize her in, when you dream your sense and appearance of self is even more fluid than for a Dreamer, Mistress could dream of her childhood, and as of such we would be hard pressed to recognize her nor would she recognize us as anything but figments of her dream, hazy and indistinct no more real than mist" She said finally, having mused over how to word her response in a matter that could be understood without going into too much depth.

She tossed another log onto the fire "Dreamers and non-dreamers have never had any successful interactions between them as far as I know and those few known cases of someone trying has always lead to either of the ones attempting it winding up incurably insane or in a coma, as for your 2nd question, part of the ward I set up was to prevent unconscious power use while we are here" she finished her explanation and stood up "I will now demonstrate another useful little thing about being a Dreamer, just keep in mind I can do this because I have years of training from actually living here" she gave a wry grin as she pulled out a small model of a house from her bag.

She walked further away fro m the stone outcropping and out the house down then just tapped it lightly, the world seemed to shift and a hut now stood where the small model had once been "No electricity or kitchen or anything of the like, just a bedroom and a guest room, but cozier than sleeping outside, besides, better protection in case of a weather change" she commented calmly, clearly not caring spending the night outside if that happened.

Meanwhile Erfek, who had been happily nibbling on some meat and looked surprisingly adorable while doing so, finished up his meal and hopped over to the hut "Huh, that's rather practical, bit to big for my tastes though" the Zoog entered the hut and looked around for a bit before returning to it's meal at the campfire "Nifty non the less and I agree, a weather change while we slept under open sky would be... bad, but I... err.. I am getting sidetracked, if you don't mind I will simply take the guest room for myself, I don't feel like accidentally getting squished in my sleep, no offense to any of you, of course, but you are quite a bit bigger than I am... after all" the Zoog smiled sheepishly even as it finished it's meal and started to poke the campfire with a stick to entertain itself unless one of the others came up with something to do before bed.

The real reason the Zoog wanted the guest room for itself was obvious to Aya, the Zoog wasn't stupid and it fully understood the hints that she had been tossing around earlier, namely that sleep was not on tonights agenda once she went to bed with the others and since the Zoog was not a Dreamer and as of such actually needed sleep, it intended to at least get some by having a room to itself, Erfek for it's part silently hoped that the walls were soundproof.

((sorry bout the low quality post, haven't slept well the last few days))

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream fields

"I'm not a fire elemental either. Like.. half half tops, gotta ask mommy how that one worked out, now that I think about it. Perhaps half phoenix. can phoenixes shapeshift?" She pondered, then cringed. "Wait, why are we doing the singing?"

"Also, woah, your stick can do what the male enhancement advertisements on those.. special websites say they do!" She cheered, before turning to Shiroi. "Fire is the only thing worthy of being profound about." She nodded, confidently.

"Well, I would recognize childhood Christine. Also.. huh.. so that explains why my dreams haven't started a forest fire or three here, if they're all just misty.

Oooh you made a house. Neato. I bet I could do that too but it'd be on fire.. and soooomee folks seem to not be into that sooo."
Fey shrugged, hopping over to the impromptu dream house. "I'ma check out how fluffy the pillows are!" Fey enthused, before doing just that, hopping on in.

(Ehz, all good, can't really do more than this in a responsening maself... *flaps about*)

Last edited:

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it’d enhance more than… that particular part, though I could probably adjust the code to do so…” Kuroi averted her gaze while Fey put dirty thoughts in her head. Both her sister and the pet wyvern just chuckled at her expense.

Korrie and the twins listened attentively while Aya explained the difference between Dreamers such as themselves and regular sleeping people in the context of the Dreamlands. The former was a bit bummed out they can’t find their mistress in this world, even though she expected as much, but their handler’s following performance was more than enough to distract her from her disappointment.

Huh, I wouldn’t mind camping so much if we had portable houses in the real world. And yes, I would prefer our lodgings not on fire, thanks.” Shiroi said with an impressed smirk, both her sister and herself trudging over to inspect their ‘tent’ as they’d finished with the meal already, though not entering quite yet. The wyvern was a bit more patient, sticking by the campfire for now.

Korrie would’ve thought you’d sleep on top of us like a cat or something, heh.” The pet wyvern chuckled when Erfek called dibs on the guest room, though she quickly picked up on the underlying reason. “Oh, right, we’re gonna be ‘tossing and turning’ in our sleep quite a bit, you wouldn’t wanna be in the way of that.” She chuckled again, now with a perverted blush and an eager warmth inside herself. An arm crossed under her chest to hold herself, inadvertently lifting her bare bosom that had kept the extra cup size from earlier in the day, subconsciously accentuating her assets.

The less horny apprentices reacted as they usually did, Shiroi smirking amusedly while her younger sister flinched as her face went red. “I’m kinda surprised you all still have the energy for that after a day of monster fighting, but it’s not like I’m tired neither. Still, a fivesome might get pretty messy. So, sis, you feeling like joining in?

Put on the spot, the flustered Kuroi fidgeted and stuttered, and from how she seems to have gone semi-transparent like a ghost, she probably wants a place to hide right about now. “M-M-Me?? I-I… I-I mean, it’s not like I… W-Well… We are part of the family now afterall… It wouldn’t be very good to stay to ourselves all the time…

Oh don’t be so nervous, we’ve been traveling with two naked pet girls the whole day, I ain’t gonna judge if you’re a little hot and bothered~” The older sibling teased with a big troll grin, and soon faint wisps of steam could be seen trailing off the ravenette’s red face while she rushed her sister and started harmlessly bopping her fists against the albino’s shoulder (since she can’t reach her sibling’s head so easily anymore). “Heehee~ Anyway, I guess you can count us in for whatever tonight then.

((It's okay, a little busy on my end anyway, feel free to relax and take your time :) ))

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fey would find that the bed were wide enough to hold all 5 of them comfortably and was quite comfy to lie on, as she finished her trial Aya would call the girls to gather around "Now I am not Mistress, so I am afraid I cannot call a bunch of tentacles to make everyone feel good all at once, as of such I will do something different" she gave a wry smile.

Having said that she motioned for the other four girls to come on over and stand in a circle, then instructed them hold out their arms with their palms touching one another, once they did Aya started to move her finger across the palms in rapid succession while whispering a spell underneath her breath, causing a rune to appear on each palm as well as Aya's own hand.

With that done she pulled back and gave a mischievous smile "Can anyone of you venture a guess as to what this spell does?" she asked innocently even as she looked over the girls, although the smile grew into an all-out grin.

Aya would let the girls try to figure it out on their own, though if nobody figured it out she would quite calmly demonstrate what it did by casually groping Fay's breasts, which would send an electric jolt of pleasure through everyone there, "I took the liberty of linking our sensation of pleasure and lust, in other words the more pleasure you cause to one or more of the others, the more you feel in return, the spell will expire at sunrise so we can enjoy ourselves to our hearts content" she stepped back from the others and started to rummage around in her bag.

She gave a chuckle as she pulled out a bottle "Here is a quick riddle for you, what do you think will happen to you 4 if I down this bottle of aphrodisiac, considering our feelings of pleasure and lust are all linked?" the question turned out to be rhetorical as Aya downed the contents before any of the girls would have a chance to answer, only a few moments later and Aya staggered ad her face grew flushed and a wave of arousal would wash over the girls "Bed... NOW!" it was not a suggestion but an order, if Ayas desperate expression was anything to go by at any rate.

((sorry for the delay, stuff happened))

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream fields

"I bet you could make a lot of money with that kinda thing." Fey grinned at Kuroi. She was literally naked under her admittedly somewhat covering flames, so she had a low limit for lewdities.

"Well, there are these tents that are like little balls and you throw them and they unfold themselfs, pretty nifty.." The phoenixgirl nodded. "Whats wrong with things being on fire.. " She nodded at the Erfek-kitty idea. "Huh? oooh.." Fey, finally realizing the innuendo, watched Korrie with a grin, before hopping on inside, and hopping up and down on the bed, quenching her flames.. which had the side effect of making her pretty much nude.

When called, she arrived with a pillow she had preemptively called dibs on and aquired. "From tentacles to handholding, whats this world come to.." Fey mused, then looked at her hand. "Simple, it makes a rune on my hand.. ooh can it help the othes shoot fire?" Her guess was moderatly predictable now.

Fey moan-giggled at the breastgroping, then oooh'ed at the exlpanation, whoever delivered it."So what if I do this.." Fey wettened her pinky finger, then poked it into her own ear with a grin, only to be distracted by her mischief by Aya having plans of her own, drugging herself, and by extend, everyone else.

"Am I the only one that thinks we should pick up a guy-friend or something.. in lack of tentacles theres haah.. only so much one can do." Fey purred, looking about at whoever was worst at getting away from horny phoenix pounce-nuzzling, her body showing clear signs of arousal in its flushing.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I-I suppose such flexible magic could be useful for some creative business ventures, yeah…” Kuroi muttered in agreement with the phoenix, still rather shy about the subject.

When called, the wyvern and the twins head over and did as told, forming a circle and touching their palm to each other’s while Aya worked her magic. “Hey, I only signed up for a fivesome, I dunno if I’m comfortable with something as obscene as handholding. What’s next, petting?!” The albino joked with a smirk and inspected the rune on her hand, though it was the ravenette who hazarded a guess first.

Umm… Considering the context and how it involved us being in contact with each other, I’d guess… something like shared sensations?” Kuroi answered, hesitantly poised to try pinching herself to see if it’d get a reaction out of anyone else. Before she could though, she was proven correct a different way by a jolt of phantom pleasure around her chest, one shared by her sister and the other pet as well.

I guess that means you’re right~” Shiroi chuckled, a hand over her own chest (which had grown to a cute B-cup along with the rest of her dreamland growth spurt) where the phantom hand had groped her before quickly and futilely trying to cover up her ear. “Egh, stop that! This isn’t- …Is that bottle what I think it is?” Her mild annoyance turned to uncertainty upon seeing the potion Aya retrieved. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what that is even before she says it herself.

I-Isn’t that a bit overkill?” Kuroi nervously stammered as well, but it was too late, their handler had already downed the aphrodisiac. Next thing the girls knew, they were staggering and moaning as a wave of heat and lust slammed into them, their eyes clouding with desire. At Aya’s command, the horny pet wyvern who had been all too eager when she saw the aphrodisiac bounded for house and bed on all fours while Shiroi picked up her sibling and helped her indoors as well before the arousal really overwhelmed them, flopping onto the bed after Korrie and quickly throwing their clothes off.

I dunno about getting any guys on the team just for sex, wouldn’t be able to handle all of us anyway…” The albino mused amidst gradually heavier breathing, face growing red from the heat inside, “Maybe we could get some toys along the way… Hey, sis, can’t you make us something?

My power doesn’t work well with… liquids, remember…?” Kuroi answered, face flushed and panting softly as well, a hand already idly rubbing her own chest.

Oh, yeah, right. Guess we’ll have to make do on our own.

Korrie meanwhile was already fully in heat, perched on the bed on all fours and panting excitedly as she kept her eyes on Aya, obediently waiting for her handler to start them off despite her pussy being soaked in anticipation already. The pair of fluffy dog ears had sprouted on the top of her head again as well.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya chuckled as she grabbed hold of Fey and dragged her into the hut, volunteering for snuggles as she did, being the last two to enter she unceremoniously closed the door behind her and led the way to bed where the others were already waiting.

Once there she gave Korrie a loving scratch behind her dog ears and sat herself down so she was between Korrie and Fey "I seem to recall I gave you two quite a bit of training earlier about situations like this, so lets see what you to learned from it" as she spoke she reached down and summoned two dildos into her hand and ever so gently inserted them into Korrie and Fay simultaneously, sending waves of pleasure rolling through the entire group, which would undoubtedly lead to more than a few gasps and moans from the twins to boot.

Luckily or unfortunately, depending on how you looked at it, it would seem that the spell did not transfer pleasure felt from the spell itself, in order to avoid an endless feedback loop of ever increasing pleasure, not that it mattered to Aya at least, considering the happy gasp she let out as she felt the pleasure the two pets felt, "Feels nice I hope" she chuckled even as she gave both the pets a loving kiss each "This is the part where the two of you start bucking your hips and moaning like crazy, by the way" she said as she started to work the dildos in and out of both of them simultaneously, making sure that neither pet received a moment to collect their wits about them, of course that made it pretty hard for Aya to focus as well seeing as she felt the same pleasure they did, though she at least managed to keep the stimulation coming, even as she slowly maneuvered both Korrie and Fey onto the bed beside the twins, and slowly maneuvered the pets so they were embracing each other so she would only need one hand to use the dildos, before she turned her attention to the twins.

"Don't think I have forgotten about you either" she gave a wry grin as another two dildos appeared hovering in her now free hand, "T-take a guess--- where th-these two are going" her voice was getting a bit ragged but even so the witch' intent were pretty clear as she slowly maneuvered closer to the twins as well and unless they moved out of the way would insert the toys and start pounding all four of them simultaneously, while simply riding out the feedback herself, which already had her leaking juices like a small faucet.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream house

"Totally useful, you could make a fortune!" Fey enthused, grinning at her wet-ear shenanigans. "Oh, aphrodisiacs, pretty hot humnn." She cooed, watching Korries panting whilest paying the twins banter little mid in her own increasedly aroused state, watching the puppy-ears again, giggling, pondering on petting them but wondering how phantom-pettings on false ears might feel for herself.

She'd soon find out, murring under the shared scratching, tilting her head. "Oh, summon dildo spell neat, I think it was something about mistraaaaah." Fey moan-squirmed as she felt the toys suddenly pushed deep within her.

"Hmnaaah.. already on it." Fey cooed into the kiss, her fiery feathers, well what decoratively remained of them in the aroused dream-state, fluffing up happily, gasping, and steadying herself by holding onto Korrie.. as far as that helped, as Aya began pumping the dildos in and out of her hot sex.

"Hmnyaaaah.." Fey moaned, not protesting any form of guiding Aya provided, cuddling up to the poached pillow as she gasped, pushing up her bottom for the sextoy, happily cuddling to Korrie, and feeling herself, each other, cuddling against one another, culminating in a lustful kissing upon Korries lips. "Hamnnnn.. thi.. hnnnn this is not gonna be a long lastin session at this rate.. Dunno how well them others resist pleasures but .. hmnn.. well, one times four and stuff like that." Fey informed, before shrugging, deciding to simply ride out the waves of pleasure.

(derp, could have sworn I respondeds to this)

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The ear scratching elicited the usual happy nuzzling from the horny pet wyvern (and a relaxed sigh from Kuroi, her own kitty ears and tail inspired to reappear again, though her sibling decides not to point them out). “Training…?” Korrie blinked in confusion, unsure what training Aya’s talking about, but that didn’t really matter soon as the toy entered her, her claws reaching down to stretch her entrance for it in eager response and making her moan with lewd pleasure. She wasn’t the only one, as the twins off to the side gasp as well and instinctively reached down to their own drooling muffs where the phantom sensations are coming from. “Of course it does~ You can feel it yourself~” Korrie giggled and returned the kiss in kind. Once the pistoning started, it didn’t take an order for the nympho wyvern to moan and buck her hips against the toy without shame, pussy clenched tightly around the intruding shaft while her juices dripped onto Aya’s hand. Idle hands reached out to play with whoever she could reach, though that problem was solved once her handler directed her to Fey, the wyvern tightly embracing her sister-pet and locking lips with her in a passionate kiss while their bodies writhed against each other, soft breasts rubbing against soft breasts, clit against clit.

All the while, the overwhelming lust and pleasure from the others had already driven the two sisters to action, embracing each other and kissing deeply while fingers played with each other’s drooling entrances, much like the two pets, just while still sitting up and without the thick toys. Still, the two are at least aware enough to notice Aya addressing them, and with a perverted little smirk of acknowledgement, Shiroi directed her sister to lie down with her in a similar position to the two pets, spreading their legs to give Aya and her toys clear access. Now that there’s more than just phantom pleasure (as intense as it still was), the two are soon lost in the lewd sensations, eyes glassing over while carnal lust overtakes their thoughts, moaning, kissing and writhing without care. The same could be said of the slutty wyvern, too horny to even speak coherently while the quadrupled pleasure builds her climax up quickly.

At the very least they should all have plenty of stamina for the night, both due to training for the pets’ case and dream world powers. One or two (or half a dozen) orgasms won’t be enough to tire them out, so everyone’s probably in for a long unforgettable night~

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya chuckled as she saw the reaction of her pets "Don't you worry... little Fey... they won't collapse on you... I can assure you we... will be at this for quite... a while yet" She had a wild expression on her face as her entire body felt like it was on fire from the pleasure she was getting from all of this.

"Now then.. let's see here... if... do... this..." Aya focused on the sex toys for a moment then simply let them go as they instead busied themselves with moving in and out on their own accord at a pretty brisk case, meanwhile aya had, rather unsteady, wandered over to her pack again and started to rummage through it, coming back out with a strange looking orb.

"Well, haven't really... used this... in a long... time... but I figure... it should be... worth it... here" she staggered back into bed and dropped the orb in front of herself "Well... Fey... I know this is... just a poor... imitation... but do... enjoy" with that she put a hand on the ball and uttered a noise that sounded halfway like a groan and a hissing laughter, causing the orb to activate, within moments the quintet was no longer on the bed but suspended mid air by the orb tentacle-like appendages emerging from the orb itself, as every single erogenous zone on their bodies were being stroked and caressed by smaller more nimble tentacles, looking for every spot they could find, though the movements were more systematic and less fluid than the real deal, clearly the orb was just functioning out or a script rather than mindfully molesting them.

(sorry for being late with this, as well as the amount of content, then again there is obviously less considering how small time frames were talking so i guess it's natural?)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream house

Fey moaned and twitched in overwhelming lust, her response simple incohorrent moaning and drooling as Aya overloaded her senses with pleasures, unable to give back or properly enjoy the intimacy with Korrie as the pleasures drew ever higher, simply grinding up, flesh against flesh. Whilest perhaps she was the last to go, she too was reduced to an incoherrent, mindless mess quickly, leaving one wondering how Aya could endure this assault of pleasures herself.

There was no indicator if Fey emotionally enjoyed herself or was simply helpess in letting the mechanical orb have its way with her and fucking her, it was perhaps fitting that the orb simply followed a script, because so did Ayas four flesh puppets, made to dance at her whims and the wills of the lusts overpowering their sanity. Fey could endure the five-fold stimulation and aphrodisiac combo, though, as she climaxed, a small part of her hoped that so could the others. The only certain thing was she'd awake later, througoutly spent and a bit dazed, if only moderatly.. recovered from the night, the overwhelming input from her senses leaving her more vunerable to simply becoming a creature of sex and lust in the future as the dreamworld shaped her mental self a bit. After all, she could feel that much pleasure, what else mattered by comparison?

Last edited:

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shiroi was vaguely aware of being lifted into the air by the tentacles, while her sibling and the pet wyvern had long since been unable to think of anything but the quadrupled sensations, moaning and writhing animalistically like the pets they were (or appeared to be, in Kuroi’s case). Even if the tentacles weren’t overtly good at their job, they were made up for by the magical enhancements, and soon the albino too was completely lost in the pleasure that bombarded her entire body, no better than the two pets and the secret pet wannabe. If Aya was so inclined, now would be a good chance to implant a few suggestions to guide them into desiring to be something a little more submissive and permanent than apprentices…

Either way, it was pretty much impossible for them to do anything but rub mindlessly against the closest body they could find in carnal lust while they climaxed over and over again, until they finally tire themselves out and the sun rises once more, each gradually waking up to find themselves sleeping nude amidst the pile of fellow naked sweaty bodies, feeling sore yet good at the same time, and with little recollection of what happened last night. The soaked bed would be testament to the wild pleasure they had experienced though, and it’s a good damn thing they’re not keeping it because the scent of sex would probably never wash out of it without some eldritch detergent.
Korrie also seems to have kept her extra pair of puppy ears for now, and Kuroi has reverted to having adorably twitching cat ears and a long swishing tail, though she doesn’t seem to have noticed yet, groggy as she is.

((As much as bed fun is fun, I do want to keep exploring .3. I’m sure we can have lewds along the way~))

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As Fay, Korrie and the twins collapsed from the sheer overload Aya gave a relieved sigh "Hmm, might have been a bit much for them I guess" she mumbled to herself as she slowly pulled a duvet over the four of them and skipped out of bed without any issues iat all, in fact, she seemed more refreshed than anything.

She walked over to the window and looked out at the moonlit night and gave an amused smile "Still, the four of them get points for endurance anyway, a normal human would have gone insane from that" Aya turned around and looked at Erfek with an amused smile "True I suppose, that Orb of yours came in handy by the way" the Zoog gave a chuckle, one that Aya shared a moment later.

She sat down on a nearby chair and the Zoog easily hopped up on the table next to it "Jokes aside you could have told them the whole truth" Aya smirked "Which part?" The Zoog gave an annoyed hiss as it's answer "In due time, perhaps, for now they are better off not knowing, in my opinion anyway, speaking of secrets, why a Zoog of all things?" The Zoog looked over to the sleeping quartet then leaned in and whispered, "First of all because I wanted to observe without them realizing I were here, and secondly, they would never suspect it"

Aya's smile changed to a scowl "It's always games with you, I swear even your own life isn't important to you as much as having a laugh as you toy with someone or something" The Zoog simply gave a bow "Life is nothing but a game to me, you should know that Ayanthika" "I know you don't mean that, at least not when it comes to them" The response made the Zoog flinch, "That's a low blow though I have to admit it's true, either way, I am counting on you "Lady Aya" so please bear with this "humble Zoog a bit longer" erfek hopped off the table and disappeared into the 2nd bedroom again, leaving Aya alone, the smile she had from before slowly returned, making sure that the four were still sleeping soundly she walked over to the entrance and casually dropped her robes to the floor, letting the moonlight dance over her pale skin, though the shadow she cast also showed off some other features no human should have, Aya left the hut and the flapping of wings disappearing rapidly could be heard.

Aya would return some time after dawn, looking perfectly refreshed and spotless, as she threw her cloak back on, looking around she saw that none of the others were awake with exception of Erfek, who were sitting at the kitchen table, gobbling on leftovers from the night before "Daumn, four hotties not enough for ya, seriously your more of a glutton than I am" Aya couldn't help but snort "I seem to recall you driving more than twice than that into a state of light coma during one of your less depraved outings so stuff it, especially when they might wake up at any moment" to which Erfek just chuckled in response.

Aya walked over to the quartet and gently set about waking them up after conjuring forth a nice and lovely meal with the help if items from Erfeks pouch, including a singing hot curry for Fay, some cooked Salmon for the catgirl-in-waiting, Korrie had been given a T-bone steak, as befitting her wolfish appearance while Shiroi had been given a stack of pancakes, Aya herself were enjoying a simple salad while Erfek had it's nose halfway buried in a bowl full of what seemed to be full of huts of different kinds, every meal had their appropriate accessories with the pets, which at the moment numbered three, getting a helping of ear scratches, pettings and other pet stuff as well.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you managed to get some rest, it's closer to noon than sunrise, but I figured you deserved a bit of shut-eye considering I went a bit overboard yesterday, I apologize for that" She snapped her fingers and her map hovered up and unfurled showing the Dreamlands once more "I took the liberty of scouting earlier and we are more south than I expected we should be able to get out of the area by dinner time if we hold even a mediocre pace and if the weather keeps up, which it looks like it will at any rate and if we are lucky we can be in Ulthar by sunset" she smiled brightly as she talked, clearly in a pretty good mood given the fact that she hadn't really slept at all.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SPF (Super Phoenix Fey)
Dream house

Due to her quick recovery throughout all her life, in reality and dreams, Fey was not overly sore.. or sore at all as she awakened, though she did spent a short moment figuring out were she was and if she had been drinking priorly.

Fey was, nonetheless, eavily awoken, moreso with the scent of hot, spicey food in the air, when she stood up she happily 'dressed' herself in re-invigoratint flames, stretching lazily. "Disappointed I didn't dream of anything.." She mused, hopping over to the curry with little hesitation, slurping it up with her flames spiking in happy approval intermingling with a lack of formal dining etiquette. She did also lean into potential pettings and scratchings, murr-chirping slightly in response. Fey looked at Aya for a moment at her commentary about last night, but decided to not complain.. she did enjoy her curry, after all!

"Oooh you're making the map float. woooh.. anyway, I'ma go along wherever. .. though, should totally have taken a few horses along with the dreaming." It wasn't that she was too lazy to walk, more that she still had a certain sense of urgency, remembering the image of Christine all in stasis.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The three weren’t hard to wake up despite their tiredness. Korrie was of course completely used to the lewd state they woke up in, just doing some stretches and giving her handler an energetic “Good morning Aya~” as well as a nice show of her body; Shiroi’s face was tinted with red upon being reminded of their lustful escapades the previous night, as well as finding her athletic dream body quite alien now that she has time to look more closely, staring at herself strangely for a few seconds before getting dressed again; Kuroi was, predictably, the most embarrassed upon waking up sweaty and naked with the others, reflexively covering herself up with her arms before deciding it’s futile, though the bashful look of shame did not leave her flushed features while she hurriedly put her clothes back on. She did notice the return of her tail though, poking it confusedly before reaching up to confirm that yes, the extra pair of fluffy triangular ears had returned. She doesn’t seem to mind though, her lips curling upwards on their own even, as the feline parts remain while they head over to breakfast.

G'morning, Erfek~ Hmm? Steak for breakfast?” The pet wyvern blinked quizzically and chuckled before digging in anyway with knife and fork, still unaware of her wolf ears until Aya gave them a good scratching, making her squirm and sigh in pleasure before she reached up herself in realization, giggling at her discovery. Shiroi eyed her own plate of pancakes with approval and smirked when she saw Kuroi’s own meal, the catgirl feeling her face grow hotter but eating without complaint anyway, soon forgetting her embarrassment. She might not be willing to admit her submissive desires just yet, but the salmon was undeniably delicious.

Thanks for the sweet breakfast, Aya. And last night too, overboard or not. Ironically I can’t remember much of it, but what I do remember I won’t be forgetting for a while. In a good way.” The albino grinned, taking another bite out of her pancakes while Aya brought out the map to show them their progress.

That’s not a very long journey then, from noon to sunset…” Kuroi mused quietly while she studied the remaining route to Ulthar, “I hope we don’t run into anymore monsters along the way, yesterday was enough fighting to last half the trip…
Only half the trip, sis?
I’m just being realistic.
Heh. If we’re being realistic, we’re probably gonna have at least one run-in with nasties today. I doubt it’s anything we’ll have trouble with though.
You just jinxed it!
Whoops, sorry~” Shiroi shrugged to Korrie’s half-joking protest, “Though now that Fey mentions it, can you magic up some horses or a vehicle for us, Aya? I mean, if you’ve got an entire house in your pocket… Not that I mind just going on foot, it’s been way too long since I could walk freely like this.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aya looked over to Erfek, the duo exchanging a knowing smile with one another #Well I figured that since you wanted to go this way we were taking the scenic route and so you wanted to sight-see, but I can understand the wish to get going, very well then, please hold on to the nearest table and to your utensils"

Aya gave a wry grin as the gave the nearest wall a series of taps and suddenly the entire house shook and stirred and suddenly there was motion as the house rose into the air, if any of the girls looked out the windows they would be able to see long wood-like legs sprouting from underneath the house as it stood there patiently "The forest was too dense for this guy to be of use and it would not fit in the tunnel, I figure the trip to Ulthar will be cut in half if not more riding the big feller though"

She gave the house another tap and it slowly started to move forwards, though it also slowly gained momentum as it went, it's gait so well balanced there was hardly any movement for the occupants inside "I took the liberty of grabbing the rest of our gear and put them into Erfeks room before I woke you up so don't worry about having forgotten anything from the old campsite" she mentioned offhandedly as she sat back down for some more food as she enjoyed the view of the landscape as it passed by.

Once Aya finished her 2nd helping Erfek started to organize the cleanup, and the Zoog dragged Korrie into it, meanwhile Aya sat down with the twins and, gently pulled Fay down so she was lying with her head in Ayas lap, slowly and gently stroking the energetic Phoenix "I do hope you enjoy this transportation while it lasts, because I can't rightly use it once we get to the final leg of our journey, it would draw too much attention I fear" Aya explained as she pulled out a deck of cards "Well since we have some time want to play a bit?" she eyed Shiroi and Kuroi and gave the Albino twin a wink that Kuroi could not see "Or maybe you want your fortune told?" As she talked she absentmindedly started to pet Feys belly, giving it loving rubs as she moved ina circular fashion, letting Fey just bask in being a simple pet for a bit without any strings attached, she doubted that her Mistress had ever been able to do that, considering her lust would get tthe better of her and it would turn lewd pretty fast.

Meanwhile Erfek had put away most of the utensils and plates, which had cleaned themselves the moment the meal was done, leaving not a single crumb as evidence there had ever been a meal, the Zoog balancing a plate perilously over its head as it jumped from the table and over to the bench "So lass, how are you feeling today, Aya did run you lot quite ragged last night, after all, rather inconsiderate of her if you ask me, she could at least have given you all something that would enhance your stamina or help you rest better" The Zoog seemed annoyed at Ayas antics, though it was doubtful that Korrie would understand why even as the Zoog asked Korrie to put the plate it had transported to the bench into one of the cupboards when it became clear it could not reach it itself, leaving the Zoog to grumble to itself. as it started busying itself with the utensils instead since it could reach the drawers

((Walking houses, cuss wynaut))